Any frogs here? Is France about to go full reactionary?

Any frogs here? Is France about to go full reactionary?

Not gonna happen, too many sandniggers. France, Germany and the UK are all too far along the multiculturalist highway to be salvaged at this point. It's gonna be burkas, mosques and rape as far as the eye can see.

no but they might become pretty unfriendly towards immigrants

I thought Holla Forums would kinda like her and her party despite the spookyness. She has some pretty radical left-wing economic policies like nationalizing essentially the entire private sector.

did you mistype something?

Nationalization is definitely left-wing.

That's the irony (or what Americans would see as irony): in the US, the far-right are pro-neoliberal, pro-free market, and such; in Europe, the far-right are ANTI-neoliberal, pro-natioanlization, and against the free market.

I'm not even american and I'm speaking in global terms. No right-wing trend accepts nationalization of private property as anything other than a temporary arrangement, as they typically push for the nationalization of strategic sectors that can allow "their" capitalism to work out better. For them, it's not an end in itself, for us, it is.

Where are you from? I'm an American who has lived in Europe (UK and France).

Not in this election, bucko. Hillary is more of a neoliberal than Trump.

i sure hope so

They're faggots m8. Anything that could be perceived as right wing is anathema to them, even if it is better than the current setup.

That is pretty much guaranteed at this point regardless of who wins the elections now. The French left has realized the Islam is incompatible with liberal democracy and has grown increasingly hostile towards it.

Where did you read this?

Definitely not in my country, where the center-right is pro-privatization and the right is ultra-pro-privatization. I see similar situation across Europe as well. I think your confusion is based on the fact that you mistook National Front for a typical well-established EU right wing party - it's definitely not, the party was a total failure before recently, a laughing stock in France, while other such parties that are appearing across EU are very new.

But they ban all kinds of Islamic shit all the time and they immigrants are FAR from a demographic large enough to challenge the native French majority.

What the fuck are you talking about? The FN doesn't want to nationalize the "whole private sector". They timidly mentioned the "strategic" nationalization of very specific sectors at best, but that's it.

The economics of this party (just like that of any far-right organization) are shallow and essentially opportunistic anyway. Reminder that they were hardline Reaganites during the '80s.

Vague workerist rhetoric and a few nods to limited nationalization aren't "left-wing".

Muslims are 9% of the French population and their birthrates are much higher than the French average.

They are definitely a worthy voting bloc.

When you prick a social democrat…

If the strikes were any indication, then no.
The left is in disarray but they still get ignored by the media, which indicates, that the middle is somewhat afraid of them.

Of course, when it's do or die, the centre will always go with the right, but she will face strong leftist resistance.