EU passes law. Criticizing Establishment Now Classified as Terrorism

EU passes law. Criticizing Establishment Now Classified as Terrorism

you are a terrorist now.
you are a terrorist now.
you are a terrorist now.
you better fucking believe you're a terrorist.
yep, you are one.

Along with the passed law, the EU is working on hacking-tools to crack down on messengers like WhatsApp or smartphones in general, because more and more people are refraining from posting their opinion on social media.

So.. is it NOW safe to call it GG?

two of the sources:
express.co.uk/news/politics/738849/European-Union-Human-Rights-Watch-concern-EU-anti-terror-law-free-speech-eurosceptic

rt.com/news/373952-draconian-eu-laws-muslims/

there are a tons more on tech websites who explain it on a technical level.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2317137
archive.is/307Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C'mon man, break your links.
That being said, couldn't this be some kind of human rights violation? Isn't the EU big on human rights?

LOL

Into the gaschamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

thats not how it works user
now the government has legal precedent to lock you up if you speak out against the government, but they will only enforce the law if either you are white or you killed a major left-wing politician

Basically.

Why are several big kike orgs going against this?

So prisons will be bastions of sanity in the future?

It's token concern by the staff, not an official warning by the head kikes.

I thought so, seemed weird otherwise.

Good news, you can get gibs and rape freely now! Just as long as you're not white. :^)

doesn't achieve anything. preloading in some browsers as well as bots detect white spaces you dense faggots. It's not 2003 anymore.

because it could affect their protests, but we all know that they'll be the special snowflake who is not affected by these new laws. Secondly, the establishment isn't 'left'. It's hard globalist capitalist who are just using leftists as a means to achieve their goals. When they've reached the end of their purpose, leftists will be dumped into the huge ghetto they helped create.

Did Europe learn nothing from the Cold War? Resistance will only make it worse.

Into the gas chamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

Globalists are marxists, not capitalists.

Is it this they are talking about: www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170210IPR61803/preventing-terrorism-clampdown-on-foreign-fighters-and-lone-wolves

(which won't apply to UK unless it opts in)

I can't find anything yet that goes into detail, or anything else that looks like a new directive. Still looking.

Cultural that is. They want Stalin style communism globally

Modern capitalism was defined by Marx.

You are mistaken. Utilizing cultural marxism to further the globalist agenda does not mean that kikes or the establishment for that matter are seeing it as 'good'. It just serves their purpose of destroying nation states in favor of a global government which is then easily controlled.
The leftists are literally digging their own grave.

this is the point. The laws made are so vague, that people farting in public could be put into jail for bioterrorism.

I'm really glad that the greed of the kike doesn't stop when he hits the absolute limit of what he can steal without being gassed.

In Rainbow 6, the original, from 1998, the terrorists are nationalists who are anti-EU.

I'm German, they do that already.

Okay, think I've found it.
Procedure notes:
www.europarl.europa.eu/oeil-mobile/fiche-procedure/2015/0281(COD)?lang=en

The proposal: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52015PC0625

RWDS in Europe soon?

These kikes can't keep getting away with this. Let's hope for some military coups in this year of the Fire Cock.

Its to not send referral information, click money and preserve the (((news))) for future reference. You fucking kike loving piece of shit. Leave.

Deus Ex was also redpilling young gaymers.

As for Rainbow 6, well it's based on Tom Clancy's shit. He is inclined towards muh white terrorism. Sum of All Fears is another example of Clancy's bullshit.

The EU is granting itself indirect power to dissolve governments and take over completely by using such laws against its political opponents. This is far worse than people may realize.

EU Women are witches and should be burned at the stake.

NSF did nothing wrong.

Here we see the inverse of the conspiracy theory language context control at work, where rather than just calling the politician anti-EU, you attach weird connotations where they just don't believe in the magical fairydust world of globalism but still essentially communicate on behalf of the EU by doing so.

When they ever start a war against an intelligent enemy, they'll discover very quickly how stupid this policy is.

Reminder that each and every country who is in the EU, during the electoral process got shilled hard with pro-EU-propaganda from the ((media)) and various ((lobby-organisation)). I know the budget for the Pro-EU propaganda in Sweden compared to the anti-EU was like 10:1 and still they only won with like 1% or something like that.

Nobody except liberals and cucks like the EU. Nobody wants them. Nobody wants to elect this fuckers and they are ruining our countries. Case in point is farming in Sweden. Completely ruined because of regulations that maybe work in France or Italy but not in Sweden.

All these draconian shitheads needs lead in their skulls. (Oh wow, i'm a terrorist now!).

The only good thing we can take from this is the confirmation that even our pretty little words and individual acts are scarier to them, than the fucking Isis-mudslims training terrorists in our countries is. The Race War will be over in a week.

www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&language=EN&reference=P8-TA-2017-0046

>6) Taking account of the evolution of terrorist threats to and legal obligations on the Union and Member States under international law, the definition of terrorist offences, of offences related to a terrorist group and of offences related to terrorist activities should be further approximated in all Member States, so that it covers conduct related to, in particular, foreign terrorist fighters and terrorist financing more comprehensively. These forms of conduct should also be punishable if committed through the internet, including social media.

So far, it sounds like they mean with respect to actual terrorists we have a problem with. This and point 4 in the notes seem to push for that. Does it go downhill from there?

>8) This Directive exhaustively lists a number of serious crimes, such as attacks against a person's life, as intentional acts that can qualify as terrorist offences when and insofar as committed with a specific terrorist aim, namely to seriously intimidate a population, to unduly compel a government or an international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act, or to seriously destabilise or destroy the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organisation. The threat to commit such intentional acts should also be considered to be a terrorist offence when it is established, on the basis of objective circumstances, that such threat was made with any such terrorist aim.
>By contrast, acts aiming, for example, to compel a government to perform or abstain from performing any act, without however being included in the exhaustive list of serious crimes, are not considered to be terrorist offences in accordance with this Directive.
Okay so Soros and his goons are fucked then. How will actual dissidents fare when looking at the exhaustive list (wherever that is), given the last part there?

>(10) The offence of public provocation to commit a terrorist offence act comprises, inter alia, the glorification and justification of terrorism or the dissemination of messages or images online and offline, including those related to the victims of terrorism as a way to gather support for terrorist causes or seriously intimidating the population. Such conduct should be punishable when it causes a danger that terrorist acts may be committed.
And that's the lügenpresse fucked too then, I can see why yet again they are suddenly remembering they're supposed to be reporting on the goings on in our governments and parliaments. It's the Investigatory Powers Bill all over again.

From point 11
Well that's okay, Holla Forums just does collective research. Should probably work on getting some of it published…

I don't know if it's going to be as bad as the media claims. It looks from the notes regarding the texts adopted, that they are mostly concerned with ISIS and their ilk, with a hint at Soros' antifags. Haven't checked against the "exhaustive" list yet so we'll see.

Thanks. I've already found the honey in the passed revision:

[actls; speech which serves to] seriously destabilise or destroy the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organisation

It's basically "everything against establishment" in a nutshell.

I guess the Fourth Reich will be not only confined to the US, it'll also be pan-European. Jews simply can't help but dig their own graves. There is only so much pressure the white man can tolerate before taking that boot on his neck and shoving it up the tyrant's ass.

No. It's exactly the opposite. They use ISIS as an excuse. Read this paragraph:

"The offence of public provocation to commit a terrorist offence act comprises, inter alia, the glorification and justification of terrorism or the dissemination of messages or images online and offline, including those related to the victims of terrorism as a way to gather support for terrorist causes or seriously intimidating the population.

It basically includes posting pictures of victims to show how muslims are bad, because this could in turn lead to another Breivik. THAT's how you have to interpret these paragraphs. The EU member states already have laws regarding shitskin terrorism but which are never applied.

I take it back…
>However, when removal of such content at its source is not feasible, mechanisms may also be put in place to block access from Union territory to such content. The measures undertaken by Member States in accordance with this Directive in order to remove online content constituting a public provocation to commit a terrorist offence or, where this is not feasible, block access to such content could be based on public action, such as legislative, non-legislative or judicial action.
Great Firewall of EU when?

And you can bet service providers will just up and do this of their own accord when pressured to do so by lawyers because reasons.

Oh fuck, I naïvely thought this meant literally the glorification of what ISIS does. They already started hiding evidence of the aftermath of attacks in the media, like that picture from inside the Bataclan.

that's not the neet lifestyle at all. And no, you'll still be outnumbered by niggers, or in the euro's case mudslims, 10:1.

Please don't conflate NEETs with hikikomori "kudasai''.

Globalists don't consider white people as human.

Eu is a shithole anyway they dug their graves long ago only a total collapse will open their eyes

There is this last bit which seems to allow for public discourse and reporting if I'm reading it correctly:
>(40) Nothing in this Directive should be interpreted as being intended to reduce or restrict the dissemination of information for scientific, academic or reporting purposes. The expression of radical, polemic or controversial views in the public debate on sensitive political questions, falls outside the scope of this Directive and, in particular, of the definition of public provocation to commit terrorist offences.
Whether that applies to anyone right of centre or not I guess will remain to be seen.

Did I hear Deus Ex?

That means the press and think tanks won't be effected but the ordinary citizen. It's okay when they do it.

Today I managed to get my bluepilled work colleagues to meme about taking in Swedish qt3.14 refugees while their country turns into a caliphate, so there still may be hope for our cucked countries.

jew agenda is wwiii, Whites vs muds, worse beyond recovery so it happens, they're happy with any outcome, Whites destroyed, muds destroyed, both destroyed. Things are falling apart and that's the point but not enough, need to keep a lid on things until it's completely unredeemable.

And they're stupid enough to believe they'd survive such a scenario. I mean it's pretty obvious that if shit is going down in the middle east someone is gonna nuke the kikes.

whites are not a "protected class" under human rights law

who's this semen demon?

ugh.. erm.. eh.. well Obilic was just some lowly no name knight when he killed the sultan, and Princip too when he killed the archduke
t-there will be someone to kill Merkel, there must be.. ;_;

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2317137

Nobody gives a shit about EU laws. Nobody enforces them anyways.
The real thing will be when member states decide to enact it.

maybe they're finally starting to realize that they've gone too hard too fast, and if they don't slow the fuck down they're going to get shoah'd
this would actually be dangerous for us, we want accelerationism and that easier shoah
if they disapear back into the shadows right as we begin to point them out, things are going to be a lot more complicated and difficult

Controlled opposition.

you don't understand, they've been going too hard and too fast for a couple years now, they were planning to speed it up with hillary in charge. its much too late for them slow down. they either have to double down, or switch sides

In the Soviet union you had to smile and tell the commisar that youre not hungry and have enough food for the winter even as he loaded your entire harvest into the truck to be redistributed

The soviet union is gone now. I think we'll be okay

Kill all commies!

So what stops an american from tweeting at them or sending them emails?

Why do female political figures always dress like fucking starship captains?
She looks like she's wearing some kind of cardassian cosplay.

As opposed to actual terrorist attacks constantly revenging Europe killing innocent women and children, this is where the establishment focuses its energy and rule of law. Anyone would be insane to NOT want to leave the EU at this point.

If an attempt to destabilize social structures should be regarded as a terrorist offence, doesn't that make undermining nuclear family and local communities an act of terror?

Is it passed or a proposal?
Can someone with the time please quote the parts that mean what OP is claiming the proposal/law says?

(checked)
The fact that they passed this law at all is the real problem. The more that the EU itself is examined, the more is becomes clear that it is not democratic.

Democratic Refugees

Fine, if we're gonna be called terrorists anyways, might as well form RWDS right here and now.

Noone but Germany.
Well, see you lads in one of the EU Reeducation Centers.

Don't forget to smuggle in a deck of playing cards. You know which card to show first

I really hope Trump is a secret WN like that one user said, and starts dropping weapons for us europoors.

Hang in there lad.

Maybe based Germans can colonize what is now northern Poland? That's my idea anyway, colonize rural Prussia and raise based German babies there. It's like 99% White and whatever you have in your bank account would probably make you rich by Polish standards, the average wage is like $2/hr there.

Might as well ask this now but is anyone else thinking of moving to Hungary? They're accepting Europeans who have been betrayed by their own so called leaders. After moving there, maybe making Hungary great again and forming the New Hungarian minus Austria to retake Europe?

Wait…

by these definitions convincing people to support an exit of your country from the EU with any sort of redpills about threats remaining poses, like the (((EU)))'s demands for censorship of reports about muslim terrorism and massrapes and muslim massmigration to EU countries to replace the native population, is now officially terrorism

Speaking against terrorism is far worse than actual physical terrorism don't you know that user?

WHO GIVES A FUCK

(heil'd)
YEAH AMERICA

marxism, capitalism, and communism are all jewish constructs built to serve jewish interests, they are all the same and only superficially different.

sounds like the most redpilled vidya of all time.

That's where you're wrong, bucko. Every heard of Market Anarchism?
Its what the cunts over at C4SS have been pushing.

(Liberated)
WEW

Nobody gives a fuck about democracy, the problem is the EU is anti-white, that's the only kind of problem that has ever mattered.

99% of the EU apparatus is not elected but appointed. IF there would have been any elections, there wouldn't be any EU. (((They))) know it and that's why they do thing step by step, wait things out until people forget and then jump back right at it.

basically classical democratic politics.

Exactly. Victims were tortured alive:

gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

archive.is/307Vw

criticize establishment
mudshit invaders rape, rob, and murder

p.s. Eurobros, the American First Amendment was added for the primary purpose of bitching at the government.

sounds like a great movie

we know that. Europeans have a tradition of having governments they can trust. The 'revolutions' in Europe were mostly quick and not so bloody. The strenght of Europe is also its weakness: we (and by that I mean Germany and other northern countries) are best at organizing, constructing and science, but this can be turned into having us planning our own death. Germans are building their own giant oven, so is Sweden and France.

What makes these mental pawns think that they are kings?

Did they just give the power to le pen and other right wing politicians to blow the fuck out of the eurocrats when they finally get into power? This sounds just like Trump using Obama's laws to deport illegals

I thought they were going to wait until the caliphate took over before doing this.

They bring a huge smile to my face.

i wonder why

I never respected them and they prove me right every time. They are like little kids in suits.

The same thing that's happening everywhere, we forgot the truth of war and now every fucking pawn thinks they wont go back to the box after the game.

I don't even know what to say about shit like this anymore. What are people going to do when they get sent off to the gulags for a kikebook post? Sit around and say they don't want to rock the boat still? Will hard leftists and globalist shills speak up when THEY inevitably get hauled off and shot, too?

No goy, the only right that matters is the right to not be offended. Free speech is terrorism you filthy anti semite.

They were pawns from the start :^), because you dont cheat nature with a suit or a nice position.

They wont send anyone to the gulags it is just a scare tactic with no real implementation.

pick one.
If you want link, google it. Picture related is also one of the most 'harmless' things you'll find in Germany.

I m german and those are just dumb fucks.
Und niemand gibt nen fick wenn kleine dumme schlampen meinen sie hätten von irgendwas ahnung ausser von gutem katzenfutter.

There is so much rubber in this shit, that its hard to tell whether its gonna be armagedon or just another ringbinder on the shelf. It will probably be both. First a few months of tranquility to lure people back to sleep. Then suddenly a crisis erupt France refferendum :^) and this law gets used to turn all of Europe into Merkelistani Emirates of Sweeden.

Remember that decisions such as these do not come without input from our neighbors in outer space.

At this rate soon western europe will be a shithole resembling Russia

You may not see it, but this is a miracle. You want the EU to overstep its bounds at a time when it is unpopular.

Global Civil War is inevitable.

If I was a citizen in one of those "nations"…I would be dead because I would die leading an attack on its corrupt soviet style regime.

Fuck them.

Die free.

Maybe because they see what we see; that the Orwellian nature of this law is blatantly obvious and it'll produce irredeemable backlash during a point where the public opinion of the EU is already in critical condition

Like it's an overstep that isn't worth its result and could jeopardize the kikes' flight plan

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

THIS SHIT REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I SAW SOME LADY PUT HER BRATTY KID IN TIME OUT and HE WAITED FOR HER TO TURN AROUND AND HE RAN"""""
BOOMERS RUNNING THE WORLD WE GET FEE FEE LAWS FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

My brother keeps asking me why Christians actually seem to be eager for the events of Revelation to happen.

This is why, but he still doesn't get it.

Time for everyone to just post shit on facebook.

What are they going to do, arrest 50 million Europeans.

I can see this happening soon, at least in some the most cucked EU countries. Russia already arrests for posts in social networking websites, so they known a successful example of that.
Even for likes and reposts, not just for posts themselves.

The soviet union never ended it just retreated to a more managable size

Lad what the fuck? is this translation right? Because nobody in the room even seemed to blink when he started talking that crazy shit. Even Are Nige seemed to not notice.

At least under soviet union there were no muslims or any shitskins in central russia, because of crackdown on religion and migration inside of the state being restricted.
Now its just the same as EU, Putin is Merkel's competitor, but they are one of the same of sorts. Its just russia is more religion focused and pushes inquisition.

this reminds me of the legal raids against mp3 downloaders in the early 2000s… except I think this is going to get much worse in the next 10 years, rather than better..

are you serious mate?

I mean I know where I am, and I know where that video was taken, so I'm not THAT surprised, but still…

I have no idea why but I love this

it's the purity fam, feminine purity is incredibly attractive

The translation is surprisingly accurate. Most French to English translations I've come across weren't quite as accurate as this one. Hell I'm not even sure the little bit of translation I've done of Dieudonné's movie is as accurate. Yes, Juncker did talk about outsiders looking unto us from way afar and leaders of other planets.

Before any courts I don't identify as white, so does that count?

What happens next in clip 2?

Come at me, alphabets.

So much better than degenerate parodies of innocent girls isn't it. Kawaii >>>>>>> ero.

It's even better after you find a broken translation.

no, just a few at the beginning to make an example of. then after that, just the occasional ones that become troublesome for them.
that's the whole point of these laws, selective enforcement.

I think he is using it as an insult, like the Nationalist live on a different planet to the "liberals"

That is why you have to have a mass showing, everyone post

all at the same time and date

it is maoist style of dress. her way of "dogwhistleing" to global leaders and those in the know that she too is marxist through and through. that woul be my best guess. marxists dressin like marxists

Legalfag here. I practice in the U.S. but have plenty of experience dealing with (((international law))).

God damn, the kikes aren't fucking around. In law, you want to nail down the definition of everything with really focused and concise language to determine the boundaries regarding the legal definition of a "terrorist" is.

For all you faggots saying this law is "just for terrorists," insert a black cock in your ass, because you are about to take the largest load of legal and pozzed semen up your asshole, you won't know what hit you.

The definition of "terrorist" in this law, which can be extracted multiple ways from the language in the law, makes the term so broad that it can basically be used on anyone who posts anything remotely euroskeptic.

How? I'm glad you asked, faggot. E.U. judges are so pozzed that they can use the law to extract any meaning regarding intent of one's actions. For example, if I post "the E.U. is a shit hole, I fucking think this communist E.U. cunt of a socialist state would die and never come back. Fuck the E.U.," it's similar to the stupid "anti-Semitism" hate speech laws in Germany, where you can't speak freely about kikes.

An E.U. judge will likely interpret my anti-E.U. post as "inciting terrorism against the E.U." which basically means, you're fucked.

God, the kikes have completely castrated anything left that was Europe, they really are going for the jugular on this. (((They))) cloaked the law under the guise of muh terrorism, when any legalfag can interpret the intent of the law as one essentially banning euroskeptic speech.

I knew you guys were fucked, but this is like being pozzed by a faggot with AIDS and you can't do anything about it except bite the proverbial pillow and realize you're permanently pozzed with absolutely no recourse in the law.

This law is so fucking wrong.

It's pretty obvious. Even normies noticed it - this "Evil has a Dress Code" meme was very popular on conservative Instagram accounts throughout the election.

This guy is correct. Arrest the loudest dissenters to cow the rest into silence.

niggers lol

It's like they WANT fascism to make a global comeback.

fight me irl

So what you're saying is that the EU doesn't seem to respect its slaves' human rights? My goodness; I guess we should resolve to destroy this abomination before it gets that army it wants.

After the Irish referendum, I got woke to the EU. Nothing good will ever come of it; I'm as sure now as I was then. The EUSSR is beyond just cucked and pozzed, or whatever we're calling faggots now, it's evil. Slaying this dragon is the premiere foreign policy challenge of Trump's two terms.

Personally, I think we should be counterfeiting the Euro to simultaneously pay down our debt and crash the devil's currency. Covertly spy on pro-EU individuals and leak shit about them to their colleagues (the only people they're accountable to). Create chaos in the unholy council by refusing to engage in government-to-government relations with the EU, and only talk to member states as if they were independent.

At the same time, we should get closer to Russia to balance the real threat on the continent. Deliver the message loud and clear that we're with Airstrip One all the way and will physically guarantee its military and economic safety from EU treachery.

Spread propaganda in Ireland and other vulnerable countries about nationalism and being fucked over as a colony. Covertly fund savage right-wing movements aimed at breaking peripheral states away from the German Empire. Impose fucking insane taxes on German and other EU businesses looking to access the first- and sixth-largest economies in the world. Generally give the EU the South Africa treatment until it's shredded.

If we do not stop the tyranny from hardening, history will remember this period as the calm before the storm, and millions more white Germans will have to die for the Jews' tricks.

God damn the Jews forever. Oh wait, He already did.

The Jews will pay for this.

Well then.

She'll never make it in the (((entertainment industry))). Zero lolling tongue, zero humping of inanimate objects, and where the hell is the heavily muscled nigger dry rubbing her ass? You call this music? The least she could do is put on five layers of face paint and play with transgressing gender norms, for fuck's sake.

On the other hand, how funny would it be to buy MTV, bring back music videos, and put this in heavy rotation?

I agree. It reminds me of a 24-year-old Mormon girl I used to have a crush on. Total virgin – she was pure innocence and good heartedness. She was in many ways a very silly creature, and painfully naive, but she was sweet and kind and very charming.

Her fucking family married her off to a spic from their church. It's a disgrace. Inb4 "why didn't you wife her?" She couldn't date a fedora. I even went to her bullshit church to be close to her while she wore pure white and took notes on what the faggot was preaching. God, I miss her.

there are literally more cuckchanners than oldfags here right now, and the cuckchanners are posting far more often.

WE PSYCHO-PASS NOW

Mormons let in Spics now? Fuck.

They can pass wahtever they want, no one is going to enforce it and EU will go apart faster than previous thought.
Really interesting, how the EU changed tunes in 2012, when Obongokongo got reelected.

Because all the crypto kikes that frequent the MSM and even these boards want to continue telling you to kill isreals enemies on their behalf without PC Plod knocking at their synagogue door.

Can someone link to the bill in question.

-> &

lazy whore

They are always helpful digging. Fuck Refugees indeed. Also Heil Hitler and burn down Brussels and the Kikes. Shadilay :)

this is not even a meme

Why I would do that? To let jews steal from me each time they push button and borrow currency into existence? Toilet paper is way better for main use that fiat currency will have soon.

free speech in europe is officially dead