Why do we use porky as a meme when Moneybags is much worse and more recognizible?

Why do we use porky as a meme when Moneybags is much worse and more recognizible?

Other urls found in this thread:

baixedetudo.net/download-crash-bandicoot-collection-pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

but I don't recognize him

Why do we use porky as a meme when Hector LeMans is much worse and more recognizable?

Why do we use porky as a meme when Scrooge McDuck is much worse and more recognizable?

Nintend years old go back to reddit

the sound of his bag shaking was my asmr as a kid

le 80s kids get the fuck out. Nobody cares about about your superior retro childhood

OP is a teabagger

I've only vaguely heard of that game (Spyro the dragon).
We weren't all Playstation fags, don't assume everyone knows this.

casuals is why leftism can't go further

Holla Forums really is just as cancerous as Holla Forums

wow, Cointelpro is getting a lot more strangeā€¦

It was called Cointelpro years ago. They'll have renamed it by now. Cointelpro 2.0

The numales still playing games from 1985 are part of the cancer in liberalism

Does still games from the soviet bloc count as part of this cancer?

Way to out yourself plebbitor

Saging for cointelpro

You're aware emulators are a thing, right?
Were your favorite games as a child silent films?
baixedetudo.net/download-crash-bandicoot-collection-pc

My PC is shit and I can barely run games on it.

Because a pig's flesh is most similar to a humans.

Literally who? Porky looks nastier tho

Come on, a PS1 emulator can't be that hard

wew lad

You are posting a picture of a big nosed creature that is manipulating other people in order to profit of their hard labor, granting it's own survival by taking the control of the government.

Wow, it's like were on Holla Forums.
It's da pig/jew behind everything.

Left VS right is only pig/jew controlled parties, in order to let you think you have democracy.

The pig/jew are in control of XXX.
The jews/pig are just a distraction of the pig/jew.

A takeover of the government, peaceful or not will allow to solve all of the problems.

The leftist/cuck/bourgeoisie is allowing the pigs/jews to control everything because it grants their survival, and better living conditions.

Please stop hating big noses.

t. big nosed

PROTIP: When you don't know SHIT about video games, don't pretend to know about video games.

1. Porky is ancient and immediately recognizable to anybody who grew up in the first world over the last half decade.

2. Spyro died a horrible horrible death after 2002 and his fanbase dispersed due to being fucked in the ass over and over again by Vivendi-Universal and then Activision. If anything he's a pretty potent symbol for how big capitalism ruins creative property - Ted Price compared it to watching your teenage daughter turn tricks on the street. But to make a long point short, nobody cares about Spyro anymore because his games have been almost universally shit after Insomniac left (you mean to tell me you liked the grimdark reboot cancer and then the toy line?)

I'm sorry.