PRESS BRIEFING #14 WITH SEAN "EVANGELION IS A POOR MAN'S GUNDAM" SPICER!

PRESS BRIEFING #14 WITH SEAN "EVANGELION IS A POOR MAN'S GUNDAM" SPICER!

Starts at 1:30 EST, and we also got this spicy new White House logo on the official jewtube stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=7xLs6DVN7RY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for lets not sperg out again

yeah that's not happening.

trips have spoken

Maybe jumping the gun a little?

It always coincides with dinner in my time-zone … JUST HURRY IT UP SPICER

Jumping the gun? This thread's three and a half hours behind.

BRING THE HEAT, SEAN!!

Isn't Gundam just democrat propaganda?

LETS GO

First for remove goon.

If dubs, spicer mentions Sweden riots.

CHECKED

So when will it start?

Also checked.

I don't get it.

(check em)
Some nice trips you got their, friend.

*there

Is he, dare I say it, /oursperg/?

original MSG is one giant analogy of WWII and the message is "war is shit with no clear bad guy".

Also feds aren't clear good guys considering they ;later go on to create the Titans, allow char to buy axis and the like.

(Checked)
What has gotten into you, anons?
We're not barbarian cuckchanners

wew, its not even dubs…it's TRIPS ffs…

Spicy, burn it to the ground

GIVE ME THE SPICE

Ok.

smoke 'til you're numb

in 90 minutes

Can't wait to hear the media get BTFOd. They probably won't even talk about Sweden knowing now how cucked it is.

what the fuck are you checking you mongoloids he didn't get dubs

Check'd

So glad I stopped with that shit.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Easy now, it's just bait for autists. Just don't give it attention and it won't become a meme.

Reported.

Get out cuckchanner. Shitposting is only fun when no cuckchanners are here.

Also Reported.

If dubs, Sean shows up sooner than usual.

All posting is shitposting, faggot

Stop shitposting about how all posting is shitposting you shitposting faggot.

The fuck is HWNDU?

He observed the master, kek'd at the press and wrote it all down in his "how to trigger retards" manual

Reported again.
>>>/cuckchan/

Dubs and Sean Spicer will be happy with his waifu forever away from the stupid press

>>>/HWNDU/

Seriously fuck off with your shitposting, we had over 100 HWNDU threads here as well before they moved to their own board. Don't act like this is a purely cuckchan thing.

CHECKED
one day…

wew
C H E C K E D

You guys..

No.
Evangelion is proof that divinity exists and is able to manifest itself in our reality every so often.

Dude, you must of not been in all the threads from day 1 like i have. At first it was just us having but when cuckchan's commie mods banned the threads they flocked to here in droves. Any faggot which posts hwndu cancer is not from here since all the characters are literal jews, shitskins, niggers, attentionwhores and furries.

*just us having "fun"

I figured it ended up like that, but I only went through the first few threads. Did it really get that bad?

polite sage for offtopic

This thread is a flaming pile of shit, I blame OP.

These threads are always shit before the Spice starts. The last one was made 6 hours in advance and was pure autism, this isn't much better. Just make the threads when it starts.

This is how all spicer threads go before the press briefing starts. Don't worry about it.

But that's one of the best parts, the getting comfy part.

Can you believe it, I got banned for making this thread earlier, which was 6 hours in advance, and mod bans me for hours telling me to make it later. Yet this OP makes it 3 hours before the briefing and does not get banned.

What is the point after which it's a bannable offense? I feel like this should be clarified, since apparently 3 hours early is fine but 6 is not. There's no consistency in this mod's actions here.

Yes it got pretty bad. It was great until the day when Sam Hyde came, which was the best one because there were at the same time about 90-100 nationalists there for the entire day. After that it quickly deteriorated and it ended up just being "muh based shitskins" for the several weeks afterwards.

Lets get back on topic, just watched episode 3.

Thread will be made anyway. Last few times one was enough. Might as well use the first few hundred posts for something useful.
six hours ahead of time was a bit too much

Young hyde, best hyde
Checked

Not against a Jewish Community Center, apparently.
Presumably he'll get a question like, "What prompted the President to take a harder line stance against ethnic intimidation today?"

Yeah that sounds pretty bad.

No they dont. these last two threads have really spiraled to cuckchan tier

Episode 8 is when it really starts lad

Spicer is a doughy fuckin CUCK. Get Hannity in there.

Well lets turn it around then.

YOUR WAIFU A SLUT

This has been the trend since the very first briefing nerds.

Now thats the talk I like to see

Long story short:Yes it did. At first /ourguy/ jackie who is a asian flip hijacked the stream but then even he started lurking cuckchan on his phone. Literal anime hating niggers, christcuck weaboos, twitch eceleb whores and shitskin candians (dont ask me why) some saudi arabian who encouraged people to not masturbate, a anti trump lolberg spic named after that shitty bog meme who fucked a white girl and said white girl who was also worshiped, a pro faggot cuck who thinks jews running the world is a coincidence are the best the stream could offer after cuckchanners fucked the threads up. The only good thing to happen was sam hyde showing up tbh but even that wasn't great.
Also all the faggots got doxed by their own cuckchanner fans. Wow i didn't see that coming :^)
TL;DR
Hwndu is nonwhite cancer. Cuckchanners are cancer and their memes are cancer. Always report and filter them since there is a lot of em here now

But when is it going to start? Is it one minute thirty seconds in microwave time?!

I'm glad I never started. Alllllmost did, but nah. Embed related.

What the fuck? These threads are comfy, fuck off faggots.

jesus christ, I didn't know it was that bad. Nevermind, report away hwndu shit.

Gooks can't handle the anime user.

ahhh blyad good post tovarish))))))

Thank the based emoji bomb spammer for his contributions to keeping the board safe from HWNDU

Mods altered the post number

We used to have such good pregame anime discussion.

I wished that not showing up on google and our autism would keep away most faggots

Was i not good enough? ;-;

Well when you're the most popular board in terms of PPM you're bound to attract redditors, screeching autists and shills.

Even moreso when you have commies shilling the site on reddit.

This isn't an anime discussion board though. Anime threads happen and that's fine, but making a thread 4 hours early every day just to have anime discussion is not Holla Forums.

Hello, 7afb89

checked. For every one post you want to make, you must not post two.

R-rate my waifu?

Dinner/10

looks too mean tbqh

Too much forehead for me, torn sleeves looks messy and boobs too small. 5/10.

Decent/10 but not as good as mine.

I happen to agree but that's the Chan's for you so I have fun with it by posting waifus from animes that are hugely popular in the West to fuck around. Get a sense of humour user. It's helps.

Are you that one user that posted his battlestation?

10/10 taste. Both sisters are 10 material.

Now this version, 8/10

Talk shit to my waifus face faggot.

Maybe but I can post it right now to confirm.

No joke. Some top tier genes in that family line.

I wonder if they'll ask him about this:

Your waifu a robo slut. Mine is better.

Shit like this is a vector through which cuckchan / TRS fags enter the board like HWNDU. Nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem or we will have daily 'shitposting' anime generals. Then will be Holla Forums tier threads, then the cuckposting, etc.

Checking those quads. Wew.

Is the vn worth reading?

Anime threads are on Holla Forums to trigger the goons and you would know that if you weren't either a newfag or a kikegoon

I don't even like anime user and hope one day such degeneracy is gone but you're never going to separate it from the chans, sorry. Vector shmector, we are already skilled in rooting out subverted. Just fucking chill

100% Waaay more content than the anime/manga. Spoilers: I didn't even know Mion/shion were switched until I read it. Shion is actually the older sister.

i really hope sean "i don't drive a ricer" spicer blasts the hell out of them for not reporting the habbening in sweden and france, paris is on fire and the msm won't touch it

If you've got the time to read through them all. If you're not used to hiragashi you'll be rereading the same story told in a different way about a dozen times. It's not bad, but it might take some getting used to.

i dream of a world where letters never combine to make garbage like this
Speak English or die

Umineko.

Isn't that just a lazy excuse to try and hide that a lot of us are giant weebs?

So it should be fun even though I've already seen the anime?

Yep. I saw the anime before I read the VN sadly, but I still really enjoyed it.

You realize these are not mutually exclusive, right?

Anime is almost always a stripped down take on the source material meant for mass market consumption. You'll get a ton more out of the VN, shit that wasn't even brought up and things that were only touched on.

retarded overstylized BS. overstyling is the main problem for me. the asthetics of Macross, Akira and jin roh were the most i could take, after that the style of animation started to decline into crazy-ass asian pop wierdness

SPICE 5 MINUTES OUT

Wch 2hu wud Spicer fug?

If the answer is "Mokou" he can fuck right off. I've got dibs.

Guess I'll go look for a torrent. Thanks.

Yeah, but I kinda doubt the whole "it triggers goons" thing at this point.

I don't know if any of you are watching a CNN stream but they are going hard on anti semitism right now.

if only,clear out ALL organic life that is not a white female then take sweden's land for ourselves, call it "North of North America"

He strikes me as the kind that would spend his time bullying gap hags, so no worries there.

the jews are scared

The releases have been p. good. Updated art. Plus they next one being released is Shion's arc.

You have a point but the anime discussion board is fully subverted by transgendered stalinists under the bootlicking tolerance of its nostalgiafagging userbase.

Full/pol/, full/u/ and /monster/ are the last bastions of anime pure White identity and the latest's BO is starting to hotpocket alot.

oy veeey… blitzer's having a meltown about swastikas top kek

Wait, so they still haven't released it completely? Guess I'll wait then.

RIGHT WING CANE SQUADS?

Poor form tbh.

Exactly, it's best if you never use /a/.

monitoring the enemies narrative is a smart thing user

The issue is that any sane and chanwise Holla Forumslack would not want the cornerstone of imageboard culture to be subverted by marxists.

BEST WAIFU COMIN' THROUGH

Just look at this post:

Do we want more or less of this?

I suppose someone has to, although I don't have the patience for that shit.

You fucking weebs got to me just last year I didn't care much about these nip images now look at me searching for a fucking VN

less of this, clearly

no

Less whining from you would be nice, you faggot.

Or (((/am/))) aka Holla Forums aka freech aka /liberty/ for that matter. We need to dethrone both boards as the main anime discussion boards but both /weebpol/ and /a4pol/ are too Holla Forums oriented to gain traction.

Lotta top tier waifu material in that anime.

i will say the whites only thing kinda clashes with anime. i enjoy the tuvian throat singing mongolian crap from time to time but that is a 3 min song vs.. eons of random ass asian pop weirdness that makes NO fuggin sense at all an plays a lot into the asian world-view. so, whites only bring back the 19050's - 1980's american cartoon styling's like heavy metal and frank frazetta

Say no to 2d

You have no taste in waifus or anime nigger.

dubs confirm 3d>2d

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT

Damn straight user.

As long as you don't post on /a/ it's all good.

It's not an anime, it's a Czech and French animation.

Wrong

For reference:

Let me save you some trouble.

h ttps://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=higurashi

I want to believe Sean is in these threads so damn bad.

Would KEK lie?

Nice!

Fantastic Planet is a fantastic movie

FUCKING SPICER GET OUT HERE ALREADY, APPLY MAGA

thank you sean

Higurashi is so fucked though.
Are there any other good VNs to look up? I'll have some free time myself for the coming weeks.

He is. Look for Gundam posters.

anime is real now, 3d hologram waifus are coming

Right now goons might not seem to be an immediate problem but prior to Trump's election and CTR's death having them triggered and contained in anime threads was invaluable for keeping discussion, consensus and more valuable threads undisrupted.

No, you're waifu a shit. Go outside and get a job.

This guy gets it.

Saya no uta.

Soon…

Whites have always had waifus just that recently such activity has been repressed and imagination subverted by the kikes |The Romans had their gods of beauty and fertility same with the Greeks. Almost every western nation has had a female symbol to represent their nation/victories I mean just look at Columbia, Britannia and other symbols.

WE ONLINE

STARTING

CAMERA IS LIVE

IT BEGINS

You deserve onii-chan rape.

Ah, I was wondering who angry womyn mystery meat was.

Wrong image.

Top kek, you'll get mindfucked after halfway through the series

You know that a lot of anime has white protags right? Even when they're "japanese" their face shape and color is generall white. I'd post the image comparison if I had it handy.

One of my favorite moments from KLK was when Satsuki turned out to be a good guy. That was some great shit, and pretty much cemented her as a top favorite. It doesnt hurt Satsuki also has top tier taste in friends.

I don't know why it became acceptable to post cock carousel riding whores here just because they jumped on the trump train. Remember Holla Forums you want wives and not girls who post naked pictures of themselves on the internet for attention. You'd think this would be obvious by now

What?

plz refrain from avatarfagging though it's the only form of anime reaction image posting which goons can utilize

This sounds amazing. Thanks, user.

IT'S STARTING

Thanks for the dating advice Hitler.

Apply MAGA directly to the forehead

There's no such thing as 3D nazis.

Nice work user, have an addition

Whitehouse stream is UP

pending nipple check

WTF

He had god-tier taste.

About a week ago trump mentioned "big things" in the next week.

I'm expecting things from this press conference.

I agree

you've been jewed

SEND US TO SPACE, SEAN

That's a failed nipple test if ever I've seen one, just look at her coloring.

Me too

Nice Hitlerdubs but useful idiots are still useful, especially when they have a vagina and pretty face in order to steal votes from the sexually deprived burnout crowd.

HERE HE COMES

Yes, have you not watched it? At first it's mecha action for the first half of the anime, and a psychological thriller after the halfway and pretty much everything from there on is complete mindfuck

IT BEGINS

HERE WE GO

HE'S HERE

We really did, Sean

It's time to get SPICY

Muv-Luv. Start with extra, do both heroines routes before moving to unlimited then alternative. Stick with it even if you don't like it just yet, and don't look things up. Definitely a few twists.

Especially because she was still borderline fascist.

well i loaded up the video just fine, dunno what your problem is
if you ask(and i remember to check the thread) ill take a screenshot

NEVER A BORING MOMENT FOR SPICY SEAN

YOU MISS ME?

Hell yeah

Hes just had to shitpost one last time

Happy to help.

NO SURVIVORS

SWEDEN NEXT SPICER

CAN'T BRING DISASTER TO McMASTER

I watched it. I saw no mind fuck anywhere. The dialogue is self-explained if you mean the ending.

=THE FIRE RISES==

PROTECT THE HOMELAND

Best heel face turn

tfw wasted my time to get something to eat and now hungry but can't leave

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DEPORTATIONS ON THE WAY

HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING

Checked and heil'd.
I'm not trying to marry these broads, user. You have to admit, sometimes it's nice to see a piece that agrees with your politics somewhat. Besides, the best-looking ones are not the ones showing their bodies. In fact, the ones wearing normal clothes in normal poses are the most attractive.

HIRING FREEZE

BYE BYE TACO

VASTLY SUPERIOR 2.5D WAIFU COMING THROUGH!
>tfw you'll someday achieve mememagic powerful to transcend the 3DPD dimension and join her in Thule

build wall

40,000 MORE. BYE BYE TACOS

DEPORTATION SQUADS HAPPENING

TACO REMOVAL

BENNY BOY WHERE YOU BEEN?

Cap this. There will be media spin.

Nah, commom misconception. If they explicitly put white people in their face looks very diffrent.
Anime is essentially jormon. Most anime characters have oval and smooth faces, it get's rougher with whites. Wich is fair enough I guess.
Niggers tend to be full blown apes.

Yeah, we get it Sean.

vril women had THE longest hair

sticks and blankets

You can hit pause and watch later

How the fuck did they manage to find enough culture on niggers to make a museum?

Is it just me or did Spicer get a bit less enthusiastic when he had to read about black history month.

Having a nap.

Explain plz! Stream not available in my cunttree. ;_;

Yeah, he's basically grinding out obligation at the moment.

i hope so. people are getting tired of retarded media

Just use a proxie, goddamn what are you doing?

What communist shithole do you live in? Seriously, blocking a white house press briefing, dafuq??

whitehouse.gov/live/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-8

Don't want too many nogs yapping "Dat's Racist" at him.

…The fucking White House's official channel isn't allowed in your country? Where are you, Best Korea?

Maybe if we're talking about the various bacterial cultures found on niggers

it's not the same if you're not watching it live

switch your location in the settings dog, then you can watch :^)

(((Tusk)))

His giving specifics of what Trump liked at the nigger museum. I can just imaging Trump sitting with him and giving him the itemized list with a big grin.

only the sloots force their appearance, the attractive ones know it and don't have to.

it should be called "The museum of random things niggers have latched on to as a culture"

VP Pence went out and applied his clamps to all of the NATO faggots

THEY WONT BE SKIPPING THEIR ELECTRIC BILLS ANYMORE

NATO!

Most of it was just lifted from European history and sprinkled with fire emojis and TBH SMH FAM.

Fuckin' checked.

"I love Hispanics."

Press briefings are my favorite time of day

Spicer sounds bored when he has to shill for NATO. Same bored tone of voice that Trump had when he did a press meeting with Cuckdeau.

GET THE SHOCK IF YOU LIKE COCK

You're wrong, those are the exception not the norm. I don't have it on me though, so whatever.

uggggh shutup

OYYYY VEEEEYYYY

KUSHNER GOT TO HIM

Der Juden!!!

OFFICIAL TRUMP NATO THEME

OOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OY
FUCKING
VEY

OYYYYYY

fuck this bs

THE WORK THAT WE MUST DO

HOLY SHIT HE SLIPPED UP GAS THE KIKES

Oy Vey

Of course you do, kike.

ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Checked

OY VEY ANNUDAH SHOAH

WE'RE GONNA END THE HATE

BY ENDING THE (((CAUSE))

Trigger warning

twitter.com/VP/status/833346022529175553
twitter.com/VP/status/833334018313744386

I've seen them aswell, they all use yayoi japs as an example

This kike is so beta.

Bill Mahr, a huge journalist

TRY GETTING IT OUT

Check out Norm McDonald's evisceration of (((Bill Maher))) from last week if you get a chance.

LoL

Great, I have PTSD now

Did I hear a
=JIM?=

STICK TO THE FUCKING TIMELINE FAGGOT

Jim you moron, we talked about this before

BILL (((MAHER))) BTFO

TIMELINE WALKER

He (and his family) looks so fucking bored there. Kek.

TIMELINE

This. It looks like pandering, but Trump already said in his last press conference that these attacks come from the other side. He's putting a spotlight on the kikes in hopes one of them fucks up and gets caught shoahing himself.

Link??

Drop that link my Nog

I'll go commit sudoku now

Is this the same faggot he called a twelve year old?

Shut up Jim

Gonna need some sauce there, friendo

KIKE MAHER BTFO

T I M E L I N E
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed.

You misspelled cuck.

It's ==seppuku== - sudoku's the game

TICK TOCK

user, pls.
user.
pls.

hollywoodreporter***com/news/norm-macdonald-a-raw-uncensored-819420

BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED

THEIR TERMS WERE SET TO RUN OUT ANYWAYS.

TOCK TICK

It's a meme, newfag.

The fucking media is too powerful They have to get culled hard.

They must not be laughing anymore.

OY VEY

the press and the gov are such great cases of r vs K selected individuals

The president will tell the kikes to settle down and stop drawing swastikas

Get 'em out of here!
OUT OUT OUT

wasted dubs, Kek should spit on you.

Nice, thanx user.

What is with the kikey shit today? Did they give up on muh Russia?

shit fixed

HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOING?

Nice autism you got there newfag. Keep it to yourself.

That are essentially pseudo-caucasoid or hapa-like due to basal non-sinodont position in the Asian evolutionary tree.

When explicitly White people have their racial traits emphasized they rarely are distinguishable from the average bara character and when there are obviously yayoi traits in characters these are usually for comedic purposes and resemble WW2 propaganda posters.

Fuck I hope people are paying attention to the egos of these animals.

I cant wait till it comes out that that shit was faked

OY GEVALT

I think you mean 'muh muslim ban"

Fucking niggers
If I go to a bookmarked video, Then go to whitehouse page I get internal server error.
Then back to youtube.com, it is broken.

Post yfw Spicer just lumped anti-semitism and jews in with all the other races out there and it'll cause more kvetching.

He blew the kike question right off.

Thanks, but next time break links by just omitting the portion

Like this:
hollywoodreporter.com/news/norm-macdonald-a-raw-uncensored-819420

It really helps if you're on a mobile device using your sausage fingers to highlight/copy/paste text into the url bar. tbh

Can someone pass me the legal mustard? thx babe.

Sean "The MSM Slicer" Spicer
Sean "Report fake news get a bruise" Spicer
Sean "You're locked in here with me" Spicer
Sean "Mess with the best, die like the press" Spicer
Sean "Cosplays and Powerplays" Spicer
Sean "The hometown Hiro" Spicer
Sean "Gundam Wing in the East Wing" Spicer

WE WILL PREVAIL

That's going to be, user. The President is moving too fast on too many issues for fake news to clamp down and focus on just one thing.

They were also prehensile.

Who let room temperature IQ morons get here?

It's happened to me several times today too

;D

Thank you, that's not the chart I was specifically looking for but that's pretty much got the same info.

It's not just you, I had another youtube pash refresh and that popped up. Jewtube is just having issues right now I think

PAJEET AGAIN WITHOUT SEAT
sad Pepe

WE DON'T TELEGRAPH WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO

These kikes still not getting that Trump doesnt give away secrets

Had this happen for like 20 minutes before the press briefing started.

Specifically on the whitehouse page?

Maybe if obama did anything he said he would, and actually shut down gitmo, this wouldn't be a problem. You ever think of that?

Who fucking cares?

fUCK OFF KIKE BITCH

This fucking kike has asked about antisemitism 3 times in a row. Can we gas her first?

I mean page

Fucking more kike kvetching bullshit.

shit in the street dont get the seat dirty pajeet

Who puts a bandaid on cancer?

B-b-but Trump is a Jewish plant.

On youtube, on random videos

When will these kikes fucking understand their special treatment is over? Jesus christ it's getting on my nerves.

They're (((MSM))) journos, what do you expect?

HOLY FUCK THE JEWS CAN'T STOP KVETCHING.

If they don't hate jews now, they'll very soon learn to.

BECAUSE OF THEIR HATE

SECOND SLIP UP HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Ty.

The worst.

This just tells me the jew is scared.

Haha, I noticed that, too!

Funny how all the "anti semetic" stuff happens after Trump stands up to Israel on settlements.

Conference summary:

(((SPLC)))

Will these kikes ever learn?

These kikes don't understand that they aren't the sole holder of national secrets.

OY VEEYYYYYYY

Fuuuuck the SPLC you cunt.

Sean better tell them the SPLC is a shit source.

good citation cunt. Maybe go to the coucil for American islamic relations for another un biased source?

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING KIKES

Venezuela, eh?

The second she opened her mouth is when you hopefully lost interest, she prob sucks muslim cock.

ya know? its funny. i can literally see spicer getting way fucking better at his job every day. its like he read all the posts with us making fun of his stutter and then went home and practiced

I just got it working again.

(((SPLC)))

People are going to start noticing and getting annoyed. Seriously how can they not? To a normalfag he's basically absolved himself of all anti-semetism, but the kikes just wont quit.

Is that you, Nick?

Redpills would be wasted on these journos, like pearls before swine.

What is the point in these useless questions? What are they expecting Spicer to say?

Pajeets suit looks like it is out of 1975.

Jews

Trump bends over backwards for the kikes and it's never enough for these parasites. It's incredible. How can one people be so contemptible.

I'd say that's exactly the case, he surely lurks here

It really pisses me off that on one hand you have them going
and then on the other

Pretty sure she's the same Jew lover that kept harping on about that Spec Ops raid where one U.S. soldier died. Spicer shut her Jewish mouth for good over that one by saying people who doubt the success of that mission disrespect the dead soldier. She obviously never learned that going on and on and on is a good way for her to get BTFO.

I just got here, did I miss anything interesting?

Communists are going to throw a fit

Since fucking when?

Holy Fuck , Pajeet's tie, my god.

I hope so, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me at this point.

Muh jews
muh antisemitism
muh anti islam groups

I can feel you, mate. Comparing narutard to it is not flattering for any race.

South american monkey time.

They're hoping he'll slip up and say something that contradicts someone else's statements.

Merchant builds Museum. WE WUZ

MMMMM Brazile. so hawt.

He has a permanent "tfw no brazilian gf" face

GO AWAY HUE HUE

HUE HUE HUE HUA HUE HUA HUE HUE HUE HUE HUA HUE HUE HUE HUE HUA HUE HUA

br

Dibs on HueHue girl.

Outside his vest?

How do they define that? I can't imagine there are people hanging out for the sole purpose of hating on islam.

wrong

WHAT THE FUCKING RIOTS ARE SHE TALKING ABOUT??? THE RIOTS ARE ABOUT THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT, THE FUCKS COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUMP ARE LITERALLY 10 RETARDS IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD

TREIDJE DEWS

Pajeet is /fa/ incarnate.

GIF MONAY OR I BAN U HEUHUEHUEHUE

Kek
KEK

The UNIX time stamp in the image's file name is…
which, when converted to our human time system is…

… wasn't Holla Forums using UNIX time stamps for file names back then?

Its the SPLC, your guess is as good as mine.

Can someone translate those huehuehues and br?br?brs??

reporter: what is trumps policy in regards to brazilian immigration?

spicer: well take any of the ones that look like you

(..)riots is she(..)

What's the point of those infographics? to prove that animu is hwhite?

Yup, they want full transparency because they don't trust him, yet they also want strong national security. Can't put locks on a fucking window, you just can't satisfy these jews.

3 groups :^)

(((They))) don't want to admit that their shite government could possibly be at fault.

Who cares! claimed

Is she actually white? I am confusion.
Her hairs brown.

is there a schedule some where for these press briefings will happen or do they do it whenever?
i couldn't find anything on the whitehouse website

That and just the tie itself. It looks like a 70's shape and an early 80's color…just it's painful to look at.

he took the PUA poo-pill

Spicer to Brazilian reporter on Brazil crisis
"You're fucked"

This guy keeps trying to grab Sean's attention and is getting booty blasted.

What did he mean by this?

You're just not patrician enough to appreciate this avant-garde fashion.

t. /fa/

She has a brown hearth believe me

How does Spice deal with these retards.

Do normalfags watch this and think "this much focus on 2% of the population at the expense of all European Americans is completely normal"?

The pooA pill

Brazilians aren't white user.

Grossly underchecked

Pretty much, though it's obvious if you've interacted with Japs and seen anime. It's not hard to see they look nothing alike and Japan is tonsils deep on Europeans' aesthetic dick. Even the most Japan-wanking traditionalist anime in recent memory, Joshiraku, has a redheaded main character and a blonde side character.

She's sort of white.
I know some brazilian girls that are actually blonde

That last one in particular was the one I was looking for, thanks.

whiteness is only skin deep user…

shes probably a fucking progressive like most attractive female journalists

Sort of white is not white.

I'll take that as a complement if I don't have to dress like that, kek.

Hes thinking with his dick.

I agree. Time to tell these Irish shitskins Celts aren't white.

hi goys 💕

Pajeet's got all that multi-culti, liberal ass sashaying around right in front of him and he can't get his poo encrusted hands on it. Tough break.

they haven't noticed in 40+ years, despite every show having some shoehorned good-guy-jew scene in it once a week and every foreign policy statement being about israel

they want jesus to come back in israel, they're letting jews get away with everything under that wishful thinking

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE, YOU DEADBEATS

They don't watch it.
They watch the headlines of Buzzfeed, Salon, Gawker and whatever tomorrow.

etc etc

Country of immigrants so and so.

Europeans came, jews brought slaves.
Some europeans fucked slaves and jews and indians
Others were nazis and stayed on the motherfucking south

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck jews

Look at that nose.

ICE ICE anchor babies

"Well, I am only able to comment on the last question. I did, and it was because she was a kike. Thank you." ~ Spicer

What a fag.

Really ugly trap?

kek

What's even more ridiculous is nothing has even happened. There are supposed "threats" and that's it. There isn't even evidence any threats occurred. Yet this is something everyone must pay attention to. Kikes are the worst.

is there a schedule some where for these press briefings will happen or do they do it whenever?
i couldn't find anything on the whitehouse website

i mean how do you guys know when these are going to happen?

Look at that jaw/chin/nose
Sure that's a woman user?

Lauren Southern?

TRANNIES NEED ELECTRICITY, NOT THEIR OWN BATHROOMS

IT'S A STATE'S RIGHTS ISSUE

I bust out laughing at that question.

These are the champions of normalfags. Amazing.

Some gookfaggot used to spam a counter-infographic using the a Japanese supermodel that by definition have the least pronounced racial characteristics vs a fully manfaced European girl with the most pronounced Europoid facial characters and the least neotenic traits possible for a female, to support his counter-argument it could hardly convince anyone but the most hardcore weeaboos.

KEK PLEASE LET SPICER ANNOUNCE THE EU IS DONE FOR

They happen pretty much every day possible, from what I've seen. Basically just gotta check every day.

deportation train never come back. runaway on a one way track. Seems like we could be getting somewhere

Jewess should have kept her whore mouth shut

not what i said.
just saying, ive met plenty of whites whos whiteness is literally only skin deep. they act and think like niggers

Anyone got a sauce on that song?
Pls use Shazam if you have to :3

THE GOAL IS ALWAYS MASS DEPORTATION

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MASS DEPORTATIONS NOW

self checking

40 men 8 horses

IF YOU'RE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, WE HAVE A OBLIGATION TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE IN HERE LEGALLY

DEPORT 'EM ALL

Mass deportation confirmed.

thanks m8

Mass deportations? What happened to our death camps?!

stfu whore

the message is GTFO

Get the gas.

ONLY HERE ILLEGALLY?????

DID SHE JUST ADMIT THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME?

ONLY CRIME IS BEING HERE ILLEGALLY

OF COURSE THEY NEED TO GO BACK, YOU STUPID BITCH.

Bitch they cost us billions of dollars because of that crime. Get out.

FIRST TO GO

FIRST

Holy shit, what the fuck are those tights?

/ourguy/

GET THEM OUT
GET THEM OUT
GET THEM OUT
GET THEM OUT
GET THEM OUT

xDD

That's some hamfisted editorializing you worthless whore.

Also noticed. Gotta love women.

Looks like a Kingdom Hearts random encounter.

The women who got that job had to suck a lot of dick.

I was just sitting here stunned that there's someone this stupid that's still alive halfway into their life.

The media is coordinating against Sean here.

Media Mystique?

Every fucking time.

SUBJECT TO REMOVAL AT ANY TIME

The goal isn't mass deportation. The goal is mass self-deportation.

Yes you bitch, it's the law.

SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

He basically acts like he is talking to children.

EVERYONE IS SUBJECT

MASS DEPORTATION CONFIRMED

"We won't do anything to DACA CHILDREN"

REMOVAL

EVERYONE HERE ILLEGALLY IS SUBJECT TO REMOVAL AT ANY TIME

MASS DEPORTATION CONFIRMED

Subject to removal at any time

Nothing found.

So wait, did Sean actually just lowkey confirm mass deportation?

AT ANY TIME

The start of mass deportation will spur on mass self-deportation. Just look at insofar dozens of shitskin rapefugees fleeing to Canada

wew

(heil'd)

wew

This term needs to die

IT'S HAPPENING

takes a while for a train to get up steam but once it does it has to go fast.

Yes. At least that it's on the table.

yes

JOHN KASICH

Yes. The media admitted illegals are committing a crime, and then Spicer followed up with "illegals are subject to removal at any time."

A T A N Y T I M E

This guy is still relevent to the kike media?

Oh no Sean is stumped. There's no answer to this.

They make all that money and dress like circus clowns at a thrift store. Trump needs to institute a dress code so they'll stop embarrassing themselves.

Humiliation. Obviously bitch. Just like these press conferences.

GOV GAYSICK FUCK OFF

Tried soundhound, and Google Play Music, nothing.

CUCKSICH BENDS THE KNEE

AT ANY TIME!

Nigger inbound

KARATE HANDS KASICH

I sense a beat down incoming for this irrelevant bitch

DHS deportation trains

OH BOY NIGRESS ASKING ABOUT NIGGEROONIES

SEAAAAAN

Why would any one meet with that slob?

Did you watch the Rebuilds or something? End of Evangelion is definitely mindfuck to first time viewers. The whole show requires a 2nd viewing to better understand what it was about.

OH MY GOD

Slavery? Really?

Oh fuck it's magilla gorilla

MRS. NIGGER JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Why is this nigger still allowed to ask questions?

What were the media like during Obamas press conferences?

here we go

=Hol up==

They have to be deported? That's so Saaaaaaaaaaad~

tbh I don't think Trump is gearing up for that.

He is focused on applying quality control to illegals already within our country; he accomplishes this by deporting those who have committed crimes in addition to coming here illegally.

Just you wait, pretty soon he'll be talking about amnesty (though they won't call it that). Watch his immigration statement from his campaign again sometime and really parse his words carefully. He talks about illegals having "one path and one path only" to getting back in here, which is to basically wait for a visa. If that happens, hopefully the "amnesty" will be in the form of green cards or some kinda temporary work visa and not citizenship papers.

Long-term, I think his main goal is to ensure that any people immigrating to America are doing so legally. That means that the amount of immigration we get in the US will depend on how many people the gov't lets in.

Just my $0.02, would like to be wrong on this but I don't see…

BUILD: WALL
DEPORT: ALL

… in the cards here.

MUH SLAVERY

Why is this sheboon still invited to these?

Oh shit, Sean shut her the fuck down.

OH THE NIGGER BITCH IS BACK

HOLY FUCK THE AUDACITY OF THIS NIGGER

NIG NOG BTFO

RACE BAITING NIGGER

IT WAS ALL REAL IN MY MIND LEVELS OF KIKERY

lol his tone is slightly mocking

He visited the slavery exhibit to get ideas.

lol, Did he also visit slavery?
We did make this country. Why is africa so fucking amazing, you know, because black people are ubermensch.

damn you called it

not that it isn't a constant with that fat boon but still

I HERD HIM SAY THAT

Shinji is such a gigantic pussy (just started rewatching evangelion).

It's like these fucking niggers can't think of anything else. Oh who am I kidding that is exactly what it is.

It's always a sad day when dress codes become mandatory because professionalism gets flushed down the toilet.

Shes trying to get back at Trump for his last comment towards her at this last presser.

Ottoman Slavery

Spice is trying so hard to keep this charade up. He knows it's bullshit.

What did he mean?

Can we just pass when these kikes just repeat the same damned question over and over again?

The holocaust has peaked my interest - Sean Spicer

Alright this is starting to get cucky now.

oh vey

ENOUGH WITH THE NIGGERS

I'M SORRY DID SEAN JUST CONFIRM THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO FULLY EXPLORE AND UNDERSTAND THE HOLOCAUST??

Cough up that blackpill, Trump toned his language down to get elected - he's still the guy who wants to revoke birthright citizenship and pull up the anchors.

It's like the holocaust museum
it makes you want to go back and do it right this time

I think we might have found a good one boys

Dr. Carson

Intellectual curiosity about the holocaust

really excites the ol' gray matter

Even Pajeet can dress semi-professionally(by '70s standards). These bitches aren't even trying.

Yeah I'd like to go back to 1933 and actually gas all Jews instead of simply putting them in work camps with pools, bands and a soccer field.

O-OY VEY DON'T LOOK INTO THE HOLOCAUST GOY!

The End of Evangelion is basically the 25th and 26th episodes with more action. If anything, the 25th and 26th episodes are the ones that you could call "mind fuck", but I don't see how anyone can find this shit confusing.
The dialogue is enough to understand what is going on.

Man he's slick AF

There's precedent for this

Hahhaah, keep dropping "Dr Carson" on them, Sean!

GOD BLESS YOU

CBC meeting. Hahah oh wow

Let me explain further.

By thumb rule ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and due to sexual selection all hominid races' females, with the possible exception of abos, are on average much more neotenic than their males (and retroactively more neoteny is considered more feminine creating a spiraling evolutionary trend towards even more neotenic females). Therefore, sometimes excluding secondary sexual characterestics like big bewbs and generally desirable traits like tall stature, usually the most neotenic females are considered the most attractive but neoteny, and consequently female attractiveness, comes with less pronounced racial characters.

I read that as "archers" and was really confused for a second

25 and 26 make more sense then EoE.

(check'd and kek'd)

I'm an idiot and forgot to add the whole point of my post.

Here:
1. How much immigration Trump wants.
2. From where.
Not sure if he'll go full civic nationalist and let in anybody from anywhere until the yearly quota is reached or if he'll give preference to people in europe but especially the anglosphere (incl. Straya and Kiwiland).

BIG NIGGERTRON

I dunno bitch, did you set up the appointment Trump asked for?

MR. SPICER, WHY WON'T PRESIDENT TRUMP FINALLY CONCEDE THAT WE WUZ KANGS AND IT WAS IN FACT WHITEY WHO DINDU NUFFIN?

Why does this Sheboon get so many questions?

Why make it mandatory?
Pick you questions based on how the reporters present themselves. IF they dress like shit, treat them like it.

how many fucking questions is this nigress allowed to ask?

Racist

I almost typed it that way.

I don't know but I'm tired of listening to her
WE WAZ KANGS
tier crap

I hope Spicer gets better at this by Trumps second term

because he can burn time on her irrelevant bullshit

IT'S HAPPENING

WE WUZ KANGS AND EGYPTIANS AND HEBREWS AND SHIEEEET, WHITEY
BIX NOOD

Har! No shit, at least Pajeet is making an effort.

Remove gun grabbing anglo cucks.
They have to go back!

40 spear chuckers and a mule?

One day Sean is going to walk off stage while they're all sitting there wondering what the fuck is happening.

Next thing they know they're dead. He pressed a button and detonated the bomb under the middle seat in the room and every nigger and kike was blown to smitherines.

This bitch

Thinking same

Sean "Unleash the ICE" Spicer

IF ICE SAID IT WAS A THREAT, IT WAS A THREAD, EAT SHIT

MR. SPICER WHY DO YOU HATE BEANERS?

LAWS ARE LAWS

SHE WAS A GOOD WOMAN, SHE DINDU NOTHING GRINGO

LAWS ARE LAWS

LAWS ARE LAWS

Law and order, motherfuckers.

LAWS ARE LAWS

LAWS ARE LAWS

DEPORT ALL BEANERS

LAW IS THE LAW

I AM THE LAW

Those chihuahuas always kill me

SPICER CONFIRMED LAWFUL NEUTRAL

LAWS ARE LAWS BABY
CONSEQUENCES WILL COME BACK

LAWS ARE LAWS

THIS ISN'T BASEBALL BITCH

The End of Evangelion was meant to be the actual ending but they ran out of money and I found it more "confusing" than 25/26 but less boring for sure.
As I said though, I didn't find Evangelion that big of a deal. I was goaded into watching it because it was supposed to be "2deep4u", but my conclusion is that the only "deep" part of it is all the people over-analyzing it.

TAKE THE SHACKLES OFF

It's going to be hard to tell when that will be because he always leaves the stage with a smile.

I'm just a reporter, I don't set up meetings, I just ask questions about meetings.

WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD PARTS?! ;_;

THE LAW KIKE

*less confusing

Jews are gonna need a bigger number.

I AM THE LAW

I wouldn't even not rape her

THE LAW IS THE LAW

That is how it worked in operation wetback. 1 million deported half a million self deported

SEAN WANTS HER

Judge squads when?

FUCK OFF WITH THE ANTI-SEMITISM

Four for four on kikes.

FUCKING REKT. SEAN SPICER FEMINIST CONFRIMED! DONT YOU TALK OVER MUH WOMENZ!

(((OY VEY, ANTISEMITISM))))

Fuck the media so much. They're all coordinating like Spice is the enemy and they have to take him down.

Back tothe Jews, lel

GENTLEMAN SEAN
CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD

The Law is the Law

Oy Vey!

Yet fucking again!

She snapped at him when he was making sure she wasnt interrupted. God I hate journos.

WHY DO THEY KEEP BRINGING UP MUH ANTISEMITISM?!

Does the get more shekels for talking about jew jew jew ?

Is Sean trying to get some?

Not more kvetching pls

Holy shit the audacity of this kikess whore.

Why can't these pieces of shit ask at least one decent question? Why does every single fucking question need to be about "WHY U SO RACIST? WHY U HATE KIKES??? WHY U DEPORT ILLEGAS WHO BROKE THE LAW???"

How long until he says "They betrayed the law!"?

Why do these reporters ask the same questions so often? It's like these cunts only wait until it's their turn to talk and ignore all other questions.

(((broader message)))

Oy Fucking VEYYY

Why do they keep bringing up the semitism?

(Checked)

17 YEARS TOO LATE
RIGHT WING JUDGE SQUARDS FOR 2000 A.D.

EVERYONE IS VERY COMFORTABLE

VERY /COMFY/

Sean you devil : ^)

Jews are Americans first choose Kikes

HE WAS SO CLOSE TO CALLING OUT THEIR KIKERY

OY VEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM NEVER FORGET THE 6^666 QUINTILLION

Because the more Trump's administration evades an answer the more scared they get

THE NOSE KNOWS

MSM takes respect and chivalry into the dirty. This is why you guys are hated by most of America.

They're all Jewish.

Here we go with Pajeet