(((Democrats))) Invoke 25th Amendment, Question Trump’s Mental Health

*breitbart.com*/big-government/2017/02/20/democrats-question-president-trumps-mental-health/

archive.fo/P5itu

tdrl: Drumpf is crazy and we need a new president!
THEY NEVER KNOW WHEN TO CALL IT QUITS

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/homeopathic-remedies-now-require-disclaimers-saying-they-are-not-scientific-180961183/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The use of psychiatry as a political weapon. Again. Just like in the USSR. The whole think reeks of cream cheese and salmon bagel shmear.

They already did this one.

"Mental health" is an unfalsifiable and pseudological concept.

So Chink Chong Un, a Taykeshyya, the 2nd place contestant for a Bill Nye lookalike contest, and Frankenstein.
Wow, drumpf btfo.

The Jew doesn't have very many weapons. Reminder Trump already defeated the Jewish unholy accusation trinity of Nazism, rape, and pedophilia. Questioning his mental health is peanuts by comparison.

Do they not realize that giving a random psychologist the power to remove the president on a whim (there are "mental illness" designations for every possible set of behaviors) is extremely undemocratic?

do democrats really want to die? going down this road is how we get millions of dead people

Of course they do.

So they want to introduce legislation for this ability to remove the president if they think he's gone nuts.

Have they forgotten the president has to *sign* legislation before it becomes law? I doubt he'd go along with it, and there's no way something like this could ever pass with a veto-proof supermajority.

What a pack of retards.

This is literally the plot of "The Enemy Within."

Dems are fine with spinning it however to get their way no matter how much it damages their character. Russia rigged it. Fascists intimidated minorities into not voting. Voter ID cards stop minorities from voting.

I can totally see why you got dubs with this post.

Where's the problem?

He's a zionist evangelicuck

Do they want civil war? Becuse this is how you get civil war.

How could they be so full of themselves as to belive that they have the will of the people on their side? I mean at least half of the voting population has been either indirectly or directly groomed to mistrust any attempt by the establishment to discredit and/or ouster Trump. Do they not realize that their actions are only throwing gas on the fire?

PANTS OF SHIT

W-why…

Can we start charging these pieces of shit for abuse of position, dereliction of duty, and motherfucking treason!?!

Yes. They think they'd win.

It's been a very, very long time since the Jews haven't gotten their way, especially since they took over the United States. Their playbook relies entirely on guilt and exploitation of altruism. None of that is working anymore, so they're falling back to old tricks from the 20th century and hoping no one notices. The Jews are great at scheming, plotting, and working in the shadows, but when they have to pivot or think dynamically, they're some of the absolute worst.

Well, we always knew the Left wasn't the brightest of the bunch.

Pence needs to be sidelined and quick

honestly i would call it out as the shlomo it is.

When does the Denial phase end?

They preferred someone who's fallen on her head 20 times

Of course they're weaned, raised, and educated on Jewish propaganda, and the Jews are the most delusional of the bunch. They believe their own bullshit.

Bill Nye is himself a kike.

The US is now a chink, a sheboon and two kikes publically conspiring to topple the rightful white president.

This is heading for collapse.

The Democratic party is a dumpster fire right now. All of these coordinated e-celeb fabricated outrages, all these foam-at-the-mouth Trump attacks, calling the opposition fascists, riots, etc. can be traced back to this simple fact. They're breaking the glass and hitting the panic button.

President - Republican
Senate - Republican majority (52:48)
House - Republican majority (238:193)
Governors - Republican majority (33:17)
State Senate - Republican majority (1,151:806)
State House - Republican majority (3,052:2,322)

The Republicans are a handful of state seats away from being able to completely run a Convention of States on their own - bypassing the Democrat obstructionism in the Federal government - and get whatever amendments added to the constitution that they want. The concern kikes in the media are working full steam to make sure it seems like its the Republicans who are on their heels when, in reality, it's the Democrats who are locked in the cuck shed.

Which is so asinine. I'm already ready to start killing commies. These folks think they'll beat us with numbers yet most have never even been in the same room with a gun let alone fired one. It will be a blood bath and I for one am looking forward to it.

Thanks for that tally user, really puts things in perspective.

Were they to invoke it, it wouldn't be just one psychiatrist. Most likely they'd have one psychiatrist of their choosing and one psychiatrist of the President's choosing.

It's funny, last night I thought, what's the fake news talking about tonight and tuned into msnbc to hear Chris Wallace wailing on and on about Trumps mental health and invoking the 25th amendament and I wake up to this news. Kek. Surely this isn't a coerced point of attack?

(checked)
You're welcome. I always keep a close eye on the state seats because a Convention of States is really the only way to cuck the federal government back in line. The Republicans are getting closer and closer to being able to run it single-handedly, which would essentially render the Democrat party dead in the water for at least 4 years.

I am getting real fucking sick of the democrats behavior. They have no shame and are acting like a pack of fucking jackals.

I am starting to believe a day of the rope is needed.

You're so fucking new you shouldn't post for at least a year.

Crazy seems like a step down from literally Hitler.

To remove someone from office for such a thing, the person would have to be disabled to the point that they would be in state care. Their idea of mental illness is not liking immigrants, not aborting your children, not taking drugs, not hating your culture, not hating your nation, and not living off the government.

The Democratic party is a dumpster fire right now. All of these coordinated e-celeb fabricated outrages, all these foam-at-the-mouth Trump attacks, calling the opposition fascists, riots, etc. can be traced back to this simple fact. They're breaking the glass and hitting the panic button.
President - Republican
Senate - Republican majority (52:48)
House - Republican majority (238:193)
Governors - Republican majority (33:17)
State Senate - Republican majority (1,151:806)
State House - Republican majority (3,052:2,322)
The Republicans are a handful of state seats away from being able to completely run a Convention of States on their own - bypassing the Democrat obstructionism in the Federal government - and get whatever amendments added to the constitution that they want.
Why are there Republicans trying to undermine and discredit Trump too, when they could have it all?

I would assume it's because they can't have it all on their (((terms))).

This. Mental illness isn't a panel of partisan hacks disagreeing with you.

McCain, Lidsey Gayman, Paul Ryan, etc. are taking money from Soros. They're beyond RINOs, they're literally paid subversive agents. I forgot to save the proofs but there was a thread a few weeks ago about it.

Because the D/R distinction is not the most useful one in terms of understanding the underlying balance of power. Most of the Ds and Rs are globalists* and corpocrats, (if not compromised pedos etc.) who only represent one of the three columns of modern global hegemony (the other two being international banks* and Fortune 100 corps/consultant groups/int'l contractors/etc). On top of them is the technocratic bureaucracy of the alphabet agencies who will work with whatever party will help them maintain control.

Mccain being the worst of them. He was bought off with his freedom and if he ever goes off reservation they will release the truth of what he did in vietnam.

You're just now realizing it is needed?

All this concern trolling aside.. Trump has something really good planned for this week, and he'd be a fool not to see this 25th amendment thing coming 88 miles away.

There's no way to make it stick.
That, and as soon as they ramp it up the left will further eat itself.
>you bigots, you're unfairly stigmatizing people with real mental illnesses
etc, etc.

COUGHING FIT

Exactly how many former executives held degrees in psychiatry?

genious. we should be jumping all over that right now.

They've been building support for this one for a while. I've been seeing all sorts of people and media talking about the issue with Trump's mental health as though it was a foregone conclusion, since their approved talking heads told them about it. But when you ask them what his actual mental health issue is, they give you a blank look and say "Uh…he's a narcissist."

COOK THEM
EAT THEM

The_Donald is calling you.

quality post

if we can get rid of hawaii and temporarily lose california the number of statehouses we need falls to four, and it just so happens that there are four democrat controlled states with recall clauses

this osn't something we can just up and do out of nowhere, but with the momentum of a serious threat to trump we could rally a lot of support for such a move

This is likely why the dems are targeting the loyal members of trump's cabinet. If they can get their stooges in they can force it (despite there being no indication that he has any sort of mental problems) and either make him step down or force him to fire his cabinet and open himself up to constant questioning of his abilities.
Likely just a pipe dream for them, trump just needs to make sure he is careful about who he hires and to avoid throwing the dems (or Republicans for that matter) any positions to curry favor.

Hawaii shouldn't be a state anyways, it needs to be its own sovereign nation with defense alliances with the US and Japan to keep the fucking chinks from taking it over. It would benefit them and us.

Is he really? He actually seems like a pretty nice guy.

That last pic is not a genuine human being. I fucking refuse to believe otherwise

It is absolutely not, but Trump is fine.

So this is how the civil war starts?

Too bad he got a clean bill of health from a kike before hand.

They will always provide one more than you. It is a common kike tactic which they have perfected by fucking injured GOYIM out of their injury claims.

Clean mental health.

(((They))) are the very definition of Mental Illness

yes
civil war and the chaos that ensues is the perfect smokescreen for communist revolution

Thats not really the worry of the govt. The govts worry is defections. And munitions disappearing.

SLUGGISH SCHIZOPHRENIA

They don't communicate very much with Trump supporters. Politics is very polarized these days, with left and right having minimal contact.

Part of this is geographical: rural areas are by and large right wing, so a large chunk of right wingers are simply never in contact with left wingers. This is a large part of where left wing ignorance about firearms comes from since firearms are a lot more prevalent and used as tools (eg hunting, defense against predators) rather than as weapons. This goes both ways, mind you, and it's why you see this weird support for cuckservatism in rural areas: people living in rural white communities don't see niggershines in action very often and get this idea that immigration is not a problem.

But there are also a lot of right wingers in cities, and we tend to be a lot further right wing than those out in the country since we come into contact with leftism, nonwhites, and kikes (who stick to cities) all the time. Thing is, the left has been very diligent about suppressing freedom of speech in any institutions and areas they hold power in, so we're very quiet about our views anywhere we could be found out and have our jobs targeted (or in students' case, be failed or expelled).*

The result of all this is that leftists simply don't know any right wingers, generally speaking. They get the idea that we're a tiny minority because they never come into contact with us, not that they know at least. It's a bit like how all the upper class snobs and TV hosts were remarking that they didn't know anyone who voted for Brexit.

*They do this, by the way, because leftist ideas are basically a load of horseshit and they can only win by forcing their opponents to accept leftist ideas as fact by default (eg, racism bad). Any time they engage in an open field (and these are very rare) they get trashed in a debate. If you ask a leftist why white countries have to be flooded with nonwhites, they'll just screech racist at you (and on a forum will also ban you) because they have no actual argument for it. This is why Holla Forums exists, they got tired of losing arguments with right-wingers and made a hugbox where they can ban anyone who disputes liberal orthodoxy.

So this is what we could've used on Hillary. There's literal proof from her leaked records she's mentally unfit for office but none for Trump.

Hope they do it. That means we don't need to hold back anymore

Excellent post. So true.

As an user in a major "progressive" US city, I can say user here 100% on point.

Blumenauer is a kike faggot fruitcake.
He literally came into my work to make fruitcake, didn't bring his shit then tried to use our ingredients.

AWM and his netjerks are forcing these memes.

Whats the mental health of "WE have to pass it to find out whats in it."

The OP is formatted exactly as it should be.
AWM is a national treasure.

do we have a collage with all the headlines questioning Trump's mental fitness?

those are always a fun way to expose their collusion

Turn this back on the democrats so that they'll clam up.

he's a race denier and global warming shill
sage for OT

Well that is just flat out wrong. You claim that furries and homos for example are mentally fine? Of course not.
There is such a thing as mental health and mental illnesses, that is an obvious truth. But psychology itself is a pseudoscience used as a means of controlling goyim.
The cold hard truth is, there is no cure or treatment for mental illnesses. Mentally ill individuals are simply subhumans and have to be removed from society. There is no other real working solution.

This is obviously just something done to attempt to delegitimize Trump and appeal to liberal voters, similar to when Republicans kept voting to repeal Obamacare even though they knew they couldn't get the votes to repeal and that if they did repeal it that it would have caused a bigger mess since they needed a replacement for the system to help keep people insured.

They're trying every manner of attack against him in order to see if anything sticks, which probably reveals a little that the Russian angle isn't working as well as they had hoped since if it was then they'd probably just be pushing for an investigation into Russia's involvement in the election or Trump or anything.

Psychiatry is complete pseudo-science and has no basis in the scientific method. It is purely jewish mind-control and is one of the bigger enemies facing the white race.

hownew.ru?

Well said

Even if he's a kike, and even if he's a global warming idiot, I simply cannot bring myself to hate the man who's series got me into science. In a roundabout way, his show made me a nerd, being a nerd made me an outcast, being an outcast drove me to the chans, and the chans redpilled me.

There are two ironies in this.

1. The democrats attacked anyone who attacked clinton's health in the race for the White House.

2.The liberals suddenly become consitutionalist when it suits them.

Over half of psychology studies fail reproducibility test.

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248

Psychology is the new Homeopathy.

Let's get trump to have the FDA rule that psychologist must tell their clients that their medical field is all snake oil.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/homeopathic-remedies-now-require-disclaimers-saying-they-are-not-scientific-180961183/

I saw him speak live when I was in college, he mentioned specifically he was a Jew. Then he spent the next hour and a half shaming western society for our carbon output. Look at his nose.

yeah I used to like him too, but he's an eco-leftist kike who's been peddling propaganda for 20 years

Your power level only increases from this point onward.

Ironically it is the liberals who are narcissists. A narcissist hold its own ego as the most important thing in the world. If you attack that, the narcissist recoils in pain. Now look at feminism, fat acceptance, etc. They are concepts formed to defend the egos of a mass of narcissists, such as failed women and fatties. Of course the narcissist does not understand other people well, it can only look at its own motivations to figure out how another person is motivated. To extent we all have this flaw (we cannot completely know another's mind), but with narcissists it is increased. So you get a bunch of frail, fragile, and fearful people calling other people X-phobic, insane, and anti-social. They cannot understand why another person would need a gun because the narcissist has never needed a gun. The narcissist thinks the only reason it would need a gun would be to hurt someone else they are envious of.

A big problem is that once you figure out narcissists call other people narcissists, it becomes difficult to tell who are the real ones. It reminds me of a riddle:

Two men guard a fork in the road. One part of the road leads to heaven, another to hell. One man always lies and another always tells the truth. How do you find out which road to take?

Republicans also seem like they are way less right than their base. I think many R politicians just wanted lower taxes and maybe no gay marriage since the Bible says "no" to that. I don't think they care much for race or for doing anything that wins the culture war. They might be stuck between a rock and hard place if they get the power to amend the constitution. They would want to keep their seats and please their base, which is further right in reality they personally are. However many are somewhat traitorous and would not want to fulfill a duty to their race or nation by amending the constitution. They would want to avoid conflict with the left, which would increase by adding right-wing amendments. The Rs want comfort. Appeal to the base to get elected but appease leftists not to be called "racist."

A way to fix this would be to become stronger than the left. If we punish people more for crossing us than the left punishes people for crossing them, then these "cucks" would seek to appease us. Its a behavioral strategy. Get resources, avoid punishment.

Eww, no thanks. Kike rib-eyes are probably tough and dry.

Didn't the Liberals create some mental illness label to target conservatives?

Compulsive rebellious something I recall.

…and by "legislation" he must mean a Constitutional amendment.

Amendments have to be passed by a 2/3 majority of both chambers, then ratified by 3/4 of states. However, no presidential signature is required.

Also, while this (((mental health))) bullshit proposal is retarded, apparently this guy is suggesting that the former presidents/VPs would have to have the agreement of the sitting VP. Does anyone here think Pence would do anything besides grab the jumper cables if Clinton and King Nigger tried to tempt him with the presidency in exchange for betraying the god emperor?

?

Another user living in a major city and I can attest to this.

Psychology hasn't been Jungian or evolved since for a long time.

Every time anons start to wonder if Trump is REALLY going to go after the jews, shit like this happens. It just makes me realize he has them scared out of their mind. They can't handle dealing with a rogue element like Trump. Just imagine, you've spent the past eight years grooming the White House and America into a weapon you would use for your own gains, and then a man who has known you for decades, and knows exactly what you are takes control of it. Now all of a sudden, the apex of what you would use to destroy the West is now in the hands of President Donald J. Trump.

I would be terrified if I were the jews right now.

Try 100 user. Burgers have been sucking the jew cock for a century atleast

Ask questions involving objective truth.

Are they retarded? He built a company worth 7 billion dollars

Every so often on Plebbit there is a "which celebrities are dicks in real life" thread. Every time, there are people with anecdotes about running into Bill Nye at some point, and how he is a total cunt. Things like closing the elevator just before others can get onto it as people say "hold the elevator please!" etc.

Nice try, Achmed.

Jung accidentally hermeticism when he was trying to psychology, his kike-peers fucking buried his work for it.
Try finding the red book in any uni library.

At least simplify your ratios, or use a slash.

Those are the actual numbers of seats. Its easier to write it that way so when someone says, "Republicans need X more seats to do Y in the senate" you have a better idea of how things stand.

And this means that right now the best way to go after the kikes is to not go after the kikes. Just continue wrecking all their precious political and social "achievements" and let them trash around powerlessly like a rabid beast in a cage for all the normalfags to see. The kikes will expose themselves on their own, without us having to do jack shit (and be blamed for it).

1488D chess.

I hope EVENTUALLY a Judge is going to finally say "Yeah, hey Dems, you lost, its time to finally accept it, I mean shit dude grow the fuck up" But I know I'm being way too optimistic here

That would be golden, imagine the immediate blowback from the media. When they were ratifying the electoral votes, Biden shut down an angry negress by saying "it's over".

A huge number of them actually think they'd win because
That's what happens when you spew bullshit for so long your side starts to believe it.

Wew lad are you an eternal cuck

This is such a dangerous thought, a reminder that we must remain ever vigilant.

(((Mental Health))) I'm sure its going to be all kike doctors.

Maybe this will pusch Trump toward the JQ? Who am I kidding he already knows.

ok…

Keep trying to meme that, kike. Maybe it might even come true.

remember the left projects things about themselves onto others.

(((psychology))) and (((psychiatry)))
'nuff said.

kikes have the most schizophrenia.

Quads confirm. Shadilay, we must recognize the schizophrenia of the enemy. I myself have found the majority of kikes whom I've known to be batshit insane, ie "I'm being gangstalkrd by the entire military cause I jewed some goy, I mean service members." kinda insane.

Chicago reporting in. Just had this conversation yesterday. Totally on point.

how the fuck did i not see this bullshit when it happened?

fucking filthy rats. Lets destroy the foundation of our nation to grandstand.

Isn't Hawaii majority Japanese at this point? Anyway chinks are taking over everywhere. I wish I could get idiots to invest in me buying their country like the chinks and Indians have done.

This exactly. The Jewish center near me has had 49 bomb threats reported in the past year, not one considered credible by police and yet each and every time there is an article in the news paper complaining about homeland security not protecting them and all the hate crime increases. Seeing rich people cry just fills plebs with contempt because it reminds them they've busted their assess for nothing of even rich people hate their lives.

That's just fixing corruption.
It's easier to attack the core.

Fixing it legally is for chumps.

I thought hawaii was always asian. Their problem is mexicans too.

You're fucking retarded.

How do you mean they have no argument? For me it's always the same thing I hear - "people deserve a better life".

necrobump3f23gfrg

That's total bullshit, you retard. Mental health is a very real thing. (((Mental health))) isn't. Learn the difference. Kikes probably subverted the concept of mental health so hard because it showed them to be wildly mentally ill lel

I'm surprised it didn't receive a backlash so close to Kennedy's death. Looks like a clear attempt to sure up power for the deep state and avoid another Kennedy.