Have you had that moment whenever you played a game, watched a movie, or read a book...

Have you had that moment whenever you played a game, watched a movie, or read a book, the food they were eating or making made you want to eat it yourself?

For instance, Yoshi's Story made me love fruit Except Watermelon, fuck those and Powerpuff Girls made me at first hate Broccoli but later on appreciating them

Harvest Moon gave me a strange appreciation for turnips. I don't eat them, but I became fond of the funny little vegetable.

Super Mario Bros. 2 also helped with that.

Runescape food always looked very appetizing to me, especially the gnome food.

Even though I prefer Strawberry Shortcake, Mario Party 2 gave me a sweet tooth for those cakes

That pigsnout sandwich from Johhny Bravo. and the milk from majora's mask

Do people actually eat these in real life?

Donkey Kong Country makes ma crave bannanas
Morrowind make me want to eat baked potatoes and rice
the food in Zelda Majora's mask and Artificial Girl 3 look appetizing as well.

Swordfish? Yes

Not vidya, but never read Redwall books on an empty stomach. Jacques had a real good way of describing things; probably since if memory serves he used to read stories to blind children who'd have needed much better descriptions than normal for stuff. Especially the feasts which every book seemed to have at least one of. Fuck, I think he even made a cookbook with the foods in the series as well.

I can still hear that "Munch munch munch" sound effect whenever you ate something there, and it's been years since I last played.

Also, that Tuna Potato looks like someone just made some fish meat patty to put on top.

Pretty much anything from games/cartoons looks great.
Too bad reality is such a disappointment, about the only thing I can stomach is raw fruit, some raw vegetables, and meat burnt to a hockey puck slathered in ketchup and wrapped in bread to cover up any remaining flavor.

The PPG episode in the OP. The KND episode where they ate all the stupid living food (except the ice cube. gross.).

Every time I play or watch something featuring cannibalism.

Pretty much any cooking game will have this effect. Cook Serve Delicious taught me what bananas foster was and I wish I could try it.

Don't Starve also tends to make me hungry for anything, as you could probably expect from its name. Especially when you start messing about with the crockpot.

Playing Dead Rising 2 just now made me want a disgustingly large soda and a pretzel, the kind they sell at amusement parks. Also potions in general make me thirsty for sugary drinks.

Pic unrelated.

Pretty shit taste, OP.

Zelda seems to have developed a trend of including delicious soup, like the one Grandma gives you in Wind Waker, and Yeto's in Twilight Princess.

Someone figured out a recipe for Yeto's soup. Would be neat to try I think.

Also I don't even play the MGS series Most is dabbled in Revengence and Kaz always makes me want a good burger.

I really was wondering if it was possible to make a pumpkin and cheese soup as I posted.

Yes, I would definitely eat that.

There's also version of the recipy that uses Fish broth and a Fillet to be more authentic to the game But I could imagine someone would be a bit hesitent to add Pumpkin, Cheese, and Fish together.

Posing thread theme and an anthem to america to surpass even the Star Spangled Banner. Also it drops Nigga in a song that's in an E rated Game

Posting more food influences that struck with me