T.I.T.S. by Colton & Casey Sorrels

T.I.T.S. (Transmigrant Interdimensional Taxicab Service)

Pretty self explanatory. Created by two brothers, who crowdfunded an original comic book series. I'll be posting issues #1-5 in this thread, as those are the only available issues at this time.

A cosmic taxi driver named Blotter and his cosmic navigator cat Skitz Skatz are tracking down a Transmigrant on Earth.
What is a Transmigrant you ask?
Fuck if I know, I've only read two issues as I'm writing this.
Meanwhile this cop chick, who looks like a stripper, named Starla is at… well… a strip club.
She's enjoying her two "favourites", Saphire and her side bitch, until she gets a call on her radio. A comic store is getting robbed.
Yes, this is the plot. Go bitch at someone else.
Starla confronts your typical group of halfchan Holla Forums anons and decides to be a cunt because police brutality or something.
Long story short, I laughed at points in the comics.
The cat is the best character.
Oh and before I forget, the way that cosmic taxi drivers go through dimensions requires the use of drugs.

If you don't like spoilers, don't be a fag and just read the comic panels.

The first 5 pages of Issue #2

I'll post issue #3 at some point. Might as well let these two issues soak in.

>the character kills doggos for fun
You could have shown us a tumblr link of any fan fiction and would be the same shit OP. I'm sorry for you to actually have to read and post this shit

T.I.T.S.
Trials In Tainted Space

This comic is so unbelievably shit I think I'd rather read that tumblr garbage about the fat gay centaur. But instead I'm not going to read either of them because I'm not a faggot like OP.

So yeah OP is right. The cat is the best character in this but nowhere near enough to save the fucking thing. The other two main character are just assholes. A drugged up douche with a penchant for dog murder and ignoring everything his partner has to say while looking like a horrible hipster. I think they should have gone the Tommy Chong route with him, made him look older and not malicious just has his brain fried from drug overuse and prone to roaming thoughts that only kind of make sense at the time, but that might make him likeable so we can't have that. The female cop I admit I skipped most of her panels, but what I did bother to read made her seem like something straight out of the Joss Whedon handbook of stronk womyn. The fact that people kickstarted this just makes it all worse in a sense sine I have no fucking clue how you could sell this unless the publisher owed you a favor or something. Probably won't survive past its initial 5 issues I thinks and even that's too much.

Meh, it's better than that. Plus, link to supposed similar quality tumblrfic pls

That's true, and it makes it hard to like them.

Nah, the comic recognises that she is unhinged as an individual and therefore not meant to be likable. So absolutely nothing like Whedon's work.

This is where you're wrong. The recent kickstarter was successful quickly. However, it won't be a mainstream marvel, and will most likely remain niche.

Assessing this comic is interesting. The first turn off for me was the insistence on exposition through dialogue. The way the characters talk about past events sounds entirely unnatural, and it happens every other line.
The characterisation is pretty weak too. They have their one gimmick, and it's played up to 11 constantly.

It isn't terrible though, don't exaggerate. Just needs a lot of work. There's still some promise, but it's very slight.

Ok, issue #3 coming up. I kek in advance.

Reuploading this stack for visual clarity

Annnnnd dropped.

Thanks user

Over a relationship type you don't like? Not because the book is shit (and it is shit)?

Ok.
For those of us who didn't get triggered over a relationship and can still read, unlike , here's issue #4

I'll probably upload #5 later today or tomorrow.

It's because they usually have mental problems which society applauds, instead of helping them recover.

Alright, issue #5 is coming at you fast.

So anons, with all 5 existing issues in this thread, what do you think?

why waste time creating characters with different traits and defects if you can just add all that shit, except the defects, into one?!

Thanks op

It's not.

It's shit, fuck you fir posting it.

Glad you liked it. I thought it was meh.

Go away, OP. You're a faggot.

cuck detected
inb4 "I'm not a cuck! I could fuck other girls! I just don't want to!"

He isn't a feminist, though, so he's automatically superior. Also,

Where the fuck did they get the artist for this shite. Deviantart?

And when you think you've seen your share of dumb droid characters like Ultron or Star Wars' Droids you get this literal downs child megaman.

There are two gay guys talking outside Starla's room just because…? And Starla's black gf is in a fuckswing in her first appearance. What

I lol'd at this tho

is this a real comic?

The writing on this comic is godawful. It tries so hard to be funny, but fails spectacularly. It's just cliched, edgy shit.

I'd genuinely like to kill whoever made it.

no you wouldn't

Why are you namefagging?