Former British PM Was HUGE Pedo, Establishment Covered Up

archive.fo/vrpHd
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/uk-police-chief-former-british-pm-was-huge-pedo-establishment-covered

The walls are really closing in around the crypto-kike sex trafficking vampiric Hebrew cult of Satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2CzjA
youtu.be/SYSpg4EOg9A
e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria#Link_to_the_Stuarts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't even look like a human. fucking rip

Oh look, from 2 years ago..
archive.is/2CzjA

If that isn't a shoop, he's literally a shark/man hybrid.

It just dawned on me that all the Rotherham Arab grooming gangs is likely a tool used by these faggot to abuse children and that's why it was dealt with, aside the racism shit. Fuck this gay earth.

OP can we get a non-ant version of the 2nd photo

we need to keep a list of this shit

whites won't do it anymore, so the moved on to Muds

In terms of Pedophilia i'm pretty sure that Britain, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are the worst offenders.

You're telling me Brits are pedos? Why, that's a surprise.

Huge pedo as in fat and a pedo? He looks pretty fat in that image.
Jesus Christ he looks like a goblin

Jesus fuck. Just look at the guys demented face and eyes.

Kill them all and smash their bones to dust.

We should just nuke britain. They are gross.

Search British parliament or PM and paedo. It's no wonder they tried to hide Rotterham. They didn't want people digging deeper. The whole British political system is full of sickfuck paedophiles.

Let's be honest here, if I was a Brit I'd probably be a pedo too. British women have a half-life of about 10 years.

Isn't this the same guy that betrayed Rhodesia, got the ball rolling on the EU and supported shitty diversity laws?

I wonder if any of this is related to the woman who was disappeared for trying to report paedophilia and child rape in the BBC. Her mistake was trying to report it internally, without hiding her identity.

Why do British Monarchists even exist? Holy fuck.

Jill Dando, she was murdered.

Because if they didn't, the government would have free rein to be proper cunts. Plus the mornarchy rakes in a lot of money for the country. I ain't sold on much of the Royal Family, but her maj is alright.

Nigger her son was friends with one of the worst serial pedophiles in human history and is in all likelihood a pedophile himself. You're fucking fooling yourself if you think that the royal family isn't filled with pedophiles as well. The UK is rotten top to bottom, and the people are even called subjects. They have no guns and no will to resist.

Hell right wing Americans we're threatening civil war if Trump didn't win and we're still threatening war if he's impeached. Grow a fucking spine you useless goddamn wankers.

its literally we just support it as an institution mostly at this point
who keeps the Senate in check in America?
the Crown is meant to keep Parliament in check in Britain but Parliament has become much more powerful than the Crown which her Majesty and her father have seen fit to diminish in power and prestige to the point they're practically hollywood tier nonsense
a defining moment in the course of Britains history was when Edward VIII abdicated the throne for an American whore

Prince Andrew is, hes a creepy old fucker who stays out of the spotlight
Charles might be but who knows
If you want to get ready for a huge redpill the Windsor family arent the legitimate Kings and Queens of Britain
the line got passed around higgle de piggledy according to European succession laws and the entire Royal family since before the Dutch invaded and took the country over havent been legitimate
the jokes serious when they say the Queens German

Here's a version you can actually read

Anything noticeable since the 14'th?

:^)

This, plus there was definitely some illegitimacy when the Houses of Lancaster and Tudor took over.

Though the House the Wessex is the real Royal Family tbh, too bad it's dead.

it isnt
the connection between the House of Wessex and the Plantagenet dynasty arent remembered
William the Bastards heir Henry I married a girl descended from Saint Margaret of Scotland also known as Magaret of Wessex

Magarets 6th daughter Edith became Matilda I the wife to Henry I who bore them the Angevin dynasty of the Plantagenets
the bloodline of Wessex survives to this day
therefore the Windsor family is foreign royalty over us

It's extinct in the male line though, and the female line now had Norman blood mixed in. It's dead to me.

I have trouble accepting the Tudors for the same reason, York was the rightful dynasty but had to lose (I know Tudor combined them both but again, York was only the female line here). But the biggest problem is that there was definitely illegitimacy here. Henry VII was a bastard IIRC.

It's a bit hard to work exactly who should be the real monarch, and I know you could say the Jacobites, but a) they're papists, and b) they married into the House of Liechtenstein which now has a nigress princess.

Ted Heath had intelligence agencies bring boys to his Yacht where he would abuse and then the spooks would dispose of the child.

jesus fucking christ, that guy looks like penguin from batman

tbf to him he was in his 90s when that pic was taken. Still an odious man and a traitor though.

if i got super purist about this i could claim illegitimacy of primacy of any bloodline after Caratacus of the Cantaveluani first King of the Britons
but we'd be digging forever looking for a clue to that
the House of Wessex is the best you've got there
plus i dont understand this male/female line
female mitochondria is the one thats preserved anyway in gametal sexual reproduction

Thatcher knew there was a pedophile network operating within parliament but she didnt do shit about it
for all we know this could have been going on ever since those Germans that ruled us in the last 300 years elevated jewish banker families to the status of lords and got them all seats in the house of lords in the late Victorian era

Male primogeniture exists for a reason, otherwise marriages would be matrilineal. I agree though that the Plantagenet dynasty (and by extension, York) is the best we have.

Probably has been going on since then tbh. Fucking Cromwell had to ruin everything.

#PIZZAGATE

Go ahead and disavow anyone from that House then lad.

Indeed, what's with the freaky looking eyes? He look's like a vampire.

David Icke was talking about this guy being a pedo over a decade ago. Also a… shape shifting repitile haha yeah… so maybe that's why people didn't take it seriously.

unless someone stakes him soon scientists might start asking those questions too

Your appearance reflect your inner mind. him becoming a vampire is not a coincidence.

No more lad, his face is cracking my monitor.

Sad truth is that Parliament is invested with them.

That guy doesn't even look fucking human.

UK is run by pedophilic-rings. Not just the UK, it's a global-elite thing, but it is very pronounced and easily noticeable in the UK…

Not brits in general, it's the jews that infiltrated our aristocracy and politics

You're fucking retarded britbongs. Your monarchists are pedophile occultists as well and have been for probably a thousand years.

I get the feeling it's a kind of diversion and they let it happen so that they have a scape goat if they ever end up close to being exposed themselves. I can't imagine the elites sharing children with subhuman Pakistanis.

That's unlikely. The Rotherham-style gangs mostly go after girls, the politicians prefer boys.

This. It started in 1066

many of the Normans married young girls and never consummated the marriage due to crusading/war

The Normans fucked shit up but we solved the problem temporarily in 1290 when based Edward I expelled the Jewry. We would've been fine if Cromwell hadn't fucked shit up by deposing Charles I and letting the Jews back in. The real tragedy will always be 1066, though.

when the Normans invaded they brought Charlemagnes usury laws and the jews with them

True, I will forever hate the Normans for that. Not only that, but they were foreign invaders which I cannot countenance.

I'd take it all a few steps further and torpedo Claudius's fleet off the coast of Dover tbh

tbf while I would've fought against them the Romans did us some good. Any invaders after the Anglo-Saxons I hate though although I do have Viking heritage

GENOCIDE OUR WIZARDS AND GAVE US FAGGY PUBLIC BATHS AND TAXES. NEVER FORGET.

You're fucking trash.

But the druids peacefully converted, as did almost all Britons, lad.

They built roads, gave us proper institutions, and all sorts of new innovations. I'm no romecuck but they were incredibly important.

David Icke outed Ted Heath as a pedo a long time ago. This proves Jews are reptiles.

the Druids were all slaughtered at Anglesey by the Romans hundreds of years before Christianity came to Britain
brush up on your history you believe too many Roman lies

Life of a sceptical conspiracy theorist:

Naaw, let me just look into this…
Most likely true, aryan people are the real chosen people, not the inbred kikes
Most likely true, kikes are evil space demons
it was the kikes all along

well, I'll be damned…

I just got to know, as anyone here literally tried the tinfoil thing?
like, actually wear it for a prolonged period of time?

Peacefully killed and burned. We already had roads fella. Everyone that wasn't Roman were savages to Romans.

An actual holocaust

What if the tinfoil hat thing was an illuminati psyop ruse to disconnect minds from the wired?

that alderman kike actually had pizza restaurants that got raided
theres no doubt comet and ping pong are pedo rings

Isn't tinfoil too thin to actually block any kind of wave/signal whathaveyou?

Worse yet, as it's in contact with the skin, it doesn't work as a Faraday cage so it would in fact enhance any hypothetical signals.

EMPEROR CLAUDIUS DO IT AGAIN

Nah, tinfoil alone won't stop them zapping you, you also gotta stuff your shirt with aluminum polyester like Kyle "Vulcan Wolverine" does in this video.

youtu.be/SYSpg4EOg9A

>>>/oven/
kike.

Still butthurt over 70AD, Schlomo?

Dude is into scat huh

We should have finished England off when we had the chance.

who am I kidding?
we still could

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT HIS EYES.
IT'S ALL BLACK!!!

Burgers should be interested to know that the editor for the NYT Thomson was in charge of the BBC and they actively covered meaning it was widespread. He left BBC for the NYT just before the Saville scandal came out.

the true king is Irish.

oops

bump, nice find OP

Man we have really got to stop letting childrapists run our countries.

HE'S ONE OF THEM
THE BLACK EYED CHILDREN!!!
e n.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_children

Shrimpton is a disinfo agent and a pro Israel puppet. He invented this almighty german intelligence agency (DVD) that has an iron grip on all british politicians, has infiltrated MI5, MI6, GCHQ and is killing children left and right. And they have been doing this since 1903. Guy is batshit crazy.
https:// archive.is/NFOYR
https:// archive.is/M3ER7

monarchy is good
the current british royal line is a pile of shit however

still, if britain became a republic then it would be a fucking disaster - the whole country would begin to look like london in less than a decade

Jacobite restoration now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria#Link_to_the_Stuarts

Oh look vampire kike looking fucks actually are vampire kikes. Im shocked

It's that evil scientist Dr. Pinata from Street Sharts.