Batman vs Two-Face

I rely on you people to tell me about these things.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:244daabb2505ffbe57e6095eff5f3cc27692a755
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0d1dda054da73d9063f0ade1cd2b8b02fb31631c

PRESS F

We had a discussion when it released.

I'm waiting to purchase an actual copy. I gotta support this stuff.

It feels like a lot darker world now that he's gone.

Gonna see it, his last animated film was probably the best DC animated movie in years.

Thanks, OP.
Gonna go watch it now.

is that a mega link? also mega link for the original please.

Imagine how much darker it would be if he were never in it.

He was 89? What the hell. Thought he was maybe in his 70s at most when he died.

Just seen it. It was great, better than the first one I would say. I mean, although I like RotCC, it felt the plot was just going through the motions and, y'know, had nothing going for it other than being Batman '66. This film feels much more confident on it's story and takes more advantage on the fact that is animated, leading to more fun and opulent setpieces, good fight scenes and great action, something the previous film lacked. The stakes are higher and I love how it challenges our expectations as the plot unravels. Ironically, despite of all the Sprang-like silliness, It felt like an actual mystery, I was on the edge of my seat at times. The film has its own spice of comedy as well, but the tone never feels forced, they make their share of references to the '66 show without being obnoxious and the jokes are really funny taking of the glasses before the fight, except the librarian Lee Maryweather. The only issue I have is the same with rest of the recent DC animated films, bad animation and bad dialog editing, with that weird 1-second gap between lines.

F

88. He died very suddenly without warning. Burt Ward said that the loss of West was rough for him. He'd sign autographs and all he could see was the empty chair next to him.

Is it any good?

of course they did
silver lining I guess

Robin felt ten times more obnoxious than in RotCC. I honestly thought two face wasn't harvey dent at one point, thanks to Robin's incompetence no less. How he gets blindsided by the guy in front of him is pretty stupid.

who voiced her then?

Do you have Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders? Want to see them both for sentimental reasons.

Sirena Irwin, apparently

I just watched it.

In my opinion, this is the best Two-Face story written in the last thirty years.They really played with the split personality idea, and instead of going with the whole "us" and "we" crap other writers go for, they went full Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.The way they made you doubt thatHarvey Dentwas Two-Face was very well done, making the reveal that he actually was Two-Face have a lot of impact.

Finally got around to watching this. This was damn good fun. Shame it will probably be the last of these films but its still good nonetheless. I liked Shatner as Two Face.

Both movies are so full so much ridiculous twist and turns, you can't really stop paying attention. I knew it was going to be good, but not this good. It was fucking out of the top.

Better this way, they would have become zombies if they kept going with villains that weren't from the show, but it could have been interesting to see their take on villains like Scarecrow or Bane.
You know what would be cool? If they made this but with Wonder Woman. Although, even though Lynda Carter is very much alive, she is pozzed, unlike Adam West.

I get that you want to be an edgy little shit, but don't use that term in the same sentence as Adam West. Show some respect.

Anyone got the Blu-Ray version? How was the bonus Harley Quinn scene?

Linda Carter came up in the same line, you should be more annoyed by that, idiot.

Neat

You faggots happen to have those wacky stories of Adam West on hollywood? Like the one where he sent a bunch of letters to Tim Burton to cast him as Batman or the time he was kicked out of a hollywood orgy with the riddler? Or the commentary he recorded about the show in his basement.
Also, stories about how wacky was Bob Kane about Batman would be nice too.

Those 2 were a thing.

I'm not finding a source for that. I think you might be confusing it with the mountain of hate-mail sent to darky mcgothypants over his casting of Micheal Keaton.

Adam West was offered the role of James Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. He turned it down, believing that a British actor should play the role. Then Eon Productions cast George Lazenby, an Australian.

I believe you're confusing him with Sean Young. You know, the actress that went crazy trying get the role of Catwoman in Batman Returns. Though, rumor has it Adam West was offered a role in Batman '89, as Bruce Wayne's father. He turned it down because it was an apparent dig at the '66 show.

Also, speaking of slimy Bob, Adam West had a creepy story about how he first met Bob Kane.

Which is funny, because Batman Returns's plot involving Penguin running for mayor was from the '66 show.

Actually, Burgess Meredeth was offered a role in that film too, as the Penguin's father. He had to turn it down due to illness.

But make no mistake. Batman Returns was a parody movie. '89 was not. They wanted to cast Adam West just to see him gunned down in an alley.

Here's the REMUX version btw.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:392d6b02b55cde5fe1957a5a87f87ad024e08767&dn=Batman.vs.Two.Faces.2017.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

What's that?

It means the HD version.

He would become a batman villain himself, the King on Batman Beyond. Shame he threw his career in the toilet, he could've been a good Bond.

Not his fault. He was on a yacht trip around the world and his people tried playing hardball with the Broccolis, and the Broccolis took their ball and went home, then paid for a lot of reviews telling people how much they were supposed to hate Lazenby.
A bit like Val Kilmer's people trying to get more money for Batman.

His agent was kind of a hippie moron to boot. They had a contract, a steady 6-film gig on a major worldwide franchise and he just tossed it like it was nothing. Lazenby being very young in the business and easily to manipulate didn't help either.

From the stories I hear, Saltzman was really stingy and a hothead, ready to make enemies on the spot. They had to beg Sean Connery, an actor who Saltzman hated, to return and pay him a massive amount of money for that travesty that was Diamonds are Forever not the book was any better

Holy shit. That was awesome.
I'm nearly pissed that this wasn't on theaters or that it doesn't makes as much money as the Nu-52 stuff but let's be positive, can someone with a decent CPU put a webm of those credits on VP9?

Op listed a 1080p version and a 720p version why download this?

One link is faster.

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. An anti-twist is not smart and it wasted all that build-up and doubt. It would've been better if the other Two Face was just Harvey's evil twin, since it'd fit the ridiculous camp tone of the feature.

Anyone else feel like this movie was a inferior version of the first one, Return Of The Caped Crusaders? The plot's finale was just switching "Batman Clones" to "Two Face Clones", which kind of sucked.

It's true. We are getting flooded with newfags.

I thought that said "Batman vs. Two Fags" upon first glance.

It was disappointing, but it made up with Two-Face going full One-Face and his battle with Batman in the burning warehouse. I almost forgot it was a '66 movie for a moment.