Moviecucks try and make a cyberpunk dystopia flick

How can hollycucks even compete anymore? The age of the flick is over, the time of the videokino has come.

too bad videogames are not art

Evey thing can be art sweetie

neither hollywood flicks are

If modern movies qualify as art than who the fuck would want to be that?
Your kike made trash is a stain on the name of art, objective aesthetic is being reclaimed by vidya

that literally looks like shit though

let me guess you don't watch kino

I shit on a bible and it was art so yeah. Anything can be art, except cuckime.

t. Holla Forumseddit /r/movies drones who have no kino to watch

I'm so glad kikewood is burning down and movies won't be made in the future

Harry Potter will never be kino.

Holla Forumseddit is actually embarrassing, my backlog of recent films to watch is unmanageable, literally the opposite of 'nothing good is being made'.

I bet you think that nothing is art if it isn't some german cave painting, must really rattle your bones that a relatively new medium could produce some of the greatest works of art in human history

Art is for fags though. Who wants that?

t. nigger

Post them.

Something doesn't cease to be art just because it triggers you.

T. brainlet
Holy shit get some fucking taste like I said you only watch flicks

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

Not an argument.

the closest vidya comes to art is MGS2

Enjoy your art.

indeed they don't "cease to" be art because they never were

There's no basis for saying that video games are not art.

Apologise.

Only autists that need everything to be crystal clear and obvious parrot this meme.

The push to call them art only came when they became more like films. Nobody is trying to claim Chess or Tetris is art.

They are art but it's not because they resemble movies. Chess has nothing to do with the issue as it's not a video game.

Kill yourself

But is it fun?

Modern art is a scam. Maybe it's for money laundering, maybe it's a deliberate attack on classical culture, maybe they actually believe their shit is good. Maybe a mix of all of these. Regardless, there is no beauty or skill in modern art. It's all a load of worthless garbage.

That article is full of shit.
In reality, she identified it for what it is.

You gonna post some examples, or…?

Good, I don't want them to be.
Artfags are cancer. They ruined painting, music and literature.
This is high art, according to artfags.

Forgot to add

"Art" wasn't invented in the 20th century and the artfags aren't in charge of it.

Video games are art.

True. But say it quietly. The less artfaggots know there's another medium to shit up, the better.

Yes, but not everything is good art.

They get around this with subjectivity.

Well, art is subjective, that's what differentiate it from science.

But they take subjectivity to the extreme, in their eyes absolutely nothing can be classed as "good" or "bad" art. Even objective things like anatomy aren't valued.

Reminder

Trips don't lie

That's not really subjective is though.
What do you mean by objective? Most classic artsts would exaggerate and modify it to make it more aesthetic or interesting, just like a kinomaker plays with timing and reality.

then what?

Try telling an artfag that. By how you're typing it seems like you've never met one before, I advice you to. You'll soon see my pain. They are as infuriating as Jews to talk to.
I mean muscles and bones all work how they should instead of being a Shadman-tier mess.

some japanese narrative-driven video games are art, I can count at least 10 jrpgs for playstation 1 that are art

Yeah, a understanding of how the body works and how is built is important in the studying of art, but when in comes to actual artistic works what differentiates a simply copy machine from an artist is that exaggeration or "artistic license"

But it doesn't look good if it can't work on a basic mechanical level. Sure it can be biologically implausible or impossible, but if the anatomy is just incompetent it looks like shit.

Yeah, it really comes down how every artist does it, some are masters at it, others are "wtf are you even doing" tier.

stopped reading right there, go the fuck back to >>>/a/ and never come back

Craftsman. Artisan.

that tail looks like shit, even if it were finished it would look like shit
at least the guy eating his dick shows a good understanding of form

Anyone have a link to that vid about beauty and art that got posted here a lot a year ago? Can't find it.

Do you think Ruiner looks like The Goose under the mask?
I do like that it is similar to a telescreened hockey mask. Ruiner is like cyberpunk Jason Voorhees.