Holla Forums Who going to end up being the Jared Fogle or harvey weinstein of western animation or comic industry...

Holla Forums Who going to end up being the Jared Fogle or harvey weinstein of western animation or comic industry? My money on Alex hirsch or Dan Harmon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T34X6
steemit.com/television/@jmillerworks/justin-roiland-creator-of-rick-and-morty-is-a-pedophile|in)
money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/media/nickelodeon-chris-savino/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully Mark Waid.

Can't speak for now, but the fucker was always hitting on underaged girls at cons in the 90's and 2000's. I'm sure that if people did even a little digging they'd find paydirt.

Bitch please. Alex probably be the rape victim.

Considering it's usually the loudest male feminists, yeah Waid's a good bet. Plus, that dude is super aggressive over small shit. I have no doubt he's pulled whatever the comic equivalent of casting couch is.

Harmon won't get Weinsteined, but that fat hobo is too volatile not to fuck up sooner or later. I fully expect some writers room tape of him calling his female shields writers cunts and making them cry to surface eventually.

Male feminists have a long history of turning out to be rapists. Just look at anti-Gamergate critics.

Tara strong
Might not be the same thing. But I’m shocked There hasn’t been a leaked Tara strong sex tape yet. Especially with her history of getting drunk at cons and shaking her ass for bronies. But we will see her a major sex scandal one day. Mark my words.

He a democrat. So he ether a pedophile. Or randomly text dick pics.

Not Holla Forums related. But I have a feeling it will be cliffy B.

I seem to remember a common criticism of Devin Grayson was that she was only getting big shot writing jobs because she was fucking Waid at the time.

So yeah, Waid would be a very good bet.

Why? He has no power. Right?

Dan Harmon isn't a looker, so women are more likely to finger-point them

The Loud House guy was fired for sexual harassment

I thought it was the Clarence guy

No, this is recent. And he wasn't fired, but "suspended."

archive.is/T34X6

It’s not animation, but we can never forget Dan “the man from Cunnychan” Schneider.

Now mainstream media journalists trying to finger him and taking credit for what Holla Forums looked up for years.

You mean someone who writes a furry incest fetish comic is a sexual deviant! Who could’ve thought?

I wouldn’t be surprise if the rumors of beast boy voice actor being the father of one of Tara kids are true.

There is a fucking song about this shit that im pretty sure plenty of normies heard so its essentially everyone knows at this point.

Honestly, in his hands this was the eventual ending for the series, not the furry thing, I don't thing he's a furry, the cat's too stylized but you could see the incest thing a mile away.
I'm almost sad, I really wanted someone to have the balls to put his fetish on-screen, not milquetoast stuff like Hirsch, I bet he hasn't even kissed his sister. I mean, if you're gonna be a deviant don't be a faggot about it.

Be faggot about it like John Waters?

Is it confirmed or verified?

God I fucking wish. Say what you want about her but she's a legend tier milf

supposedly there's some outrageous powerpuff outtakes that may or may not still exist

Tara strong comes across as women who has molestation and age play Fantasies.

Jared Fogle did nothing wrong. Your security cam catching teen girls lezzing out while stealing your booze is not fucking making CP.

Sexual harassment is not sexual deviancy. Harassment is mainstream Normy bullshit.

I would actually expect a furry incest artisrnto be too shy to harass anyone. More likely it was a misunderstanding g or standard women abusing their privilege.

Justin Roiland once got caught DMing underaged girls on twitter. (steemit.com/television/@jmillerworks/justin-roiland-creator-of-rick-and-morty-is-a-pedophile|in)

Yep.

Is that the actual creator or the other writer?

He made the original short, and is basically carrying the weight of the entire writing team, so let's go with both.

It amazes me how anybody can hire this woman, like I've heard horror stories of her acting like a drunken idiot during autograph and photo ops with fans. Not to mention that one time where he she showed up at SDCC dressed up as Arkham Knight Harley Quinn with massive fake tit cleavage and bragging about it.

The female pharisees tend to be very lustful. The blood does spread maternally.

Tara strong probably fuck for her jobs. She probably a alcoholic too. Getting drunk at cons is nothing new for her.

Well that would explain why she was everything in the 2000's and why she keeps getting work despite shows no longer needing her. I mean let's be real here, if Strong didn't get hired to be in everything back in the 2000's then she would have faded into obscurity but I'm pretty sure she has fucked producers to keep her afloat, not to mention she manged to scam of a bunch of thirsty brony fags out of their money for autographs and "Voice lines".

I'm probably not the only one who suspects that Tara gets drunk at Bronycon and fucks a bunch of military bronies.

Dan "hold her tighter" Schneider

How do Americunts know what a Syrian refugee looks like? You tiny dick pussies lock yourself in.

He better watch out

Think she touches the CIAniggers, too?

Savino was fired
money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/media/nickelodeon-chris-savino/index.html

Roiland is the "funny" one, while Harmon is the "edgy nihilist fedora". For the sake of the series is better than Harmon was the one sacked.

Nah, Military Bronies have fucking dignity and wouldn't be caught dead going to a sperg con. She most likely sends them tit pics on Twitter.

Anyone who identifies as such a person has no dignity, user.

Two undignified attributes don't make for dignity, you bread-eating moron.

I like how people act like that shit with Harvey sheckstein was surprising, the fucking jews who run hollywood do that shit constantly, being an actress is synonymous with being a whore.

Whatever jew executive that green lights shows, I'm sure forces all female creators to suck the dick or get denied.

We must purge them all

I want to see tara.get DPed and then her big fat cow tits glazed in jizz.
If she did twilights voice during id cum on the spot

That has happened many, many times, already. The fact you haven't bedded that worn out kike means you probably haven't tried, to begin with. Just lift some weights, and go to a con. It's that simple.

What did he mean by this?

>>>/pone/

I honestly can't understand how Mark Waid got so popular. His personality and behavior aside, his writing is full of holier-than-thou pretentiousness and every character he writes acts like a self-righteous dick. Not to mention his "my way or the highway" mentality where he refuses to admit failure when he blatantly fucks up.

I kinda wanna see Hirsch fuck up and get blacklisted by the industry, the guy is a massive fucking cunt who thinks he's hot shit because of Gravity Falls, never mind the fact that before Gravity Falls he used to draw cringe worthy anti Bush art and he somehow manged to get a gig at CN as a storyboard artist on Flapjack.
What's funny is, I remember last year Fox announced that they hired him for an animated series but nothing ever came of it, I guess Hirsch thought it was a good idea to complain about the current president on Twitter instead of working on being productive.

He wrote Kingdom Come and JLA: Tower of Babel. The industry's so starved for talent that people who wrote one good thing decades ago, like Waid and like Bendis, tend to keep getting offered jobs despite it being increasingly patently obvious that the thing they're famous for was the only good piece of writing they had in them.

Insanely overrated garbage. All characters came out of that looking like retards except Superman and Superman came off as a preachy asshole, which I guess ties in to my complains about Waid's work above.

Mostly forgettable and only really notable for starting the whole "Batman has contingencies for everyone!" fanwank.

Bread-eating, like an idiot who can't have a meal without sugarloaf as a side.

Yes goyim, die for Israel it's what Rainbow Sprinkle would want you to do

Does anybody but me think that places like Holla Forums are kept around so that the Jews can cover both bases? The shabbos goyim get placated with cries of Anti-Semitism and the bad goys get told bedtime stories about omnipotent Jewish cabals, that are too powerful to fight, goy.

They're not powerful, though. If anything, they're the ones who are paranoid. People just don't give a fuck.

Kingdom Come was also a bastardized version of an old Alan Moore pitch called Twilight of the Superheroes.

I always think of Waid as the poor man's Busiek. They're both fanboys that made it, but in Busiek's case he always felt more respectful to what came before whereas Waid just crammed his vision in place and wouldn't hear otherwise. I feel like if you compare Superman: Secret Identity and Superman: Birthright you get a good idea between the 2.

Also Buisek can actually create something new where Waid is more stuck in his fanboy stage.

From what I remember of Busiek, they're both pretty similar. They're both twat male feminists, only Waid's a bigger twat

bump