Restaurant fires shitskins after skipping work on the "Day Without Immigrants."

abc7ny.com/politics/workers-fired-for-skipping-work-on-day-without-immigrants/1762910/

Love the owner's text. "I hope you enjoyed your day off. You can enjoy many more." lmao

I hope more business owners fired their mexican slackers.

What, consequences for our actions? What a surprise! Hopefully the health quality at that restaurant increases without muds shitting in the food.

Name of the restaurant:
I DON'T CARE BAR AND GRILL
TOP KEK

When do we smugly start firing on them en masse?

Filthy lazy wetbacks

I sure would like to see them be terminated.

No wonder they want to stay anonymous. Nobody would hire a gaggle of activist spics stirring up shit and not working

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, this shitskins think they can skip the job without letting the owner know, can't even speak english.
The owner did great shouldn't have hired them in the first place.

top laughter

well that worked out flawlessly.

They really should have seen that one coming.

pottery

I can't imagine anyone who isn't a total cuck watching this and not laughing, the dirty spics didn't even give the owner a heads up.

This is news.

Seriously, skip with with no calls = canned by virtually any company

It's very strange how do left can't distinguish legal and illegal immigration. Like this should've been called "a day without border jumpers" not a day without immigrants. My German ancestors shouldn't be lumped in with people who just fucking crossed the Rio Grande to get busboy and gardener jobs.

They can, they choose not to. They're being deliberately obtuse.

#DayWithoutImmigrants Leads To #ImmigrantsWithoutJobs

Yes it's news because it was evil whitey throwing innocent POCs out onto the street on Christmas Day.

Good. I am sick unto death of shitskin entitlement. Dumb motherfuckers fell for the 'day without a mexican meme' and were too head-up-ass retarded to realize how much their presence is choking the life out of our infrastructure and culture. If only they could know how much better everything runs when they are fucking gone.

Fucking stupid spics. WTF did them jotos think was gonna happen by skipping work? Now they can drink their shit Budweiser at home with the other 20 cousins they live with all fuckin day, protesting gringos by not working.

They can really show the ebil gringo whats up by leaving the country asap. I promise all of us will be so "sorry", so they should stick it to America by getting the fuck out.

Oh forgot -

inb4 night of the long vans catches them all.

DUBS FOR DEPORTATION

Racist Gringo

Checked

How is that place? I seen em rolling thru TX, OK and KS, never stopped at one though.

As far as fast food goes, they're not bad at all for burgers and shakes. They do all their own cows, though I'm sure it's still pretty shitty conditions.

Burgers are good, fries are great, more than enough flavors of ice-cream for any occasion, and the produce markets that are sometimes with it are worth a look around.

Well, yeah.

Anyone with work ethic wouldn't take off because of social network dumbshittery. I only take time off of work when I feel like ███████████████, so it's best that I stay home and simmer down.

How long has these spics just free rode off the american nation and didn't bother to try to integrate and learn our fucking language. DEPORT THEM ALL.

sometime later

couldn't have ended better

Threadly reminder.

☑☑

Recognized.

even when they're trying to portray themselves in a positive light they refuse to accept that they're expected to learn the fucking language

Fucking Mexicans can't do anything right. The only mexican that can made a kickass movie that redpills it's audience about the CIA.

And this was to prove that they're "needed"?
The irony is palpable.
I hope a lot more than just these guys got fired too, and I'm sure after pulling a stunt like this employers will be more wary of hiring burritos, if the fact that trump is beginning the deportations somehow wasn't enough of a wake up call.

hey satan, is sicario one of those unintentional redpill movies where when its deconstructed its a redpill or is it loud and proud "fuck these guys, you gotta do what you gotta do"

Neither. The story of it is strong woahman Emily Blunt is picked to help the FBI take down a cartel leader and discovers the same guy that hired her is in pocket with the CIA and when she threatens to reveal what's going on they basically silence her legally. Meanwhile, Benicio Del Toro is working with them but has his own agenda, and was the best thing about the whole movie. The redpill comes near the end with writing that's just subtle enough where it's not in your face, but it's obvious. 8/10 movie loved when Emily Blunt's character realized she's a weak little shit.

it's reached that point. the cartel's are in every major city now. the house maid and the landscaper are just cover. End of Watch was released 5 years ago. Sicario was 2 years ago. In 10 year the USA will be like Lebanon.

You know they'll just hire other spics in their place.

Why? Because of his professional and satisfactory experience with the last ones?

OK TANK YOU

It's just the press unwittingly feeding one more redpill to the public. All the normal working americans look at it and say, "Yeah, that's how employment works", and come ever closer to understanding the depth and breadth of media bullshit.

The director is Dennis Villenueve, a French Canadian, not mexican.

Even their text had a an accent.

IS CHOO A RAYCISS MAIN ??

BASED OKLAHOMA STRIKES AGAIN
Oklahoma….you're OK.

Voted for Cruz, incorrect.

only state where every single county voted for Trump

lmao

Play stupid games…

top kek

Only whites can be racist.

Now you've done it.

They didn't even phone the place to explain why they are absent?

That's retarded. Ofcourse they are fired. If 12 people just take leave from a small business that could be enough to fuck their entire week of earnings.

Morally objectionable or not, this is completely legal. Maybe they should have lobbied their government to make it an official holiday before taking a day off and almost destroying a small business owner.

Spics in Jew York are losing their shit on twitter that 25 spics lost there job at (((Ben's kosher))) deli

Why would Mexico creating a new national holiday influence American businesses?

kek

This exactly. The owner somewhat redeemed himself.

WE JUST KEEP WINNING

This happened almost a week ago. I live down the road a couple miles from there.

Those entitled fucking spics.
Newscaster guy sounds oddly like the guy in vid related.

I love the way he felt he had to preface it with "It's no joke, and no one is laughing." Like he knew where this would inevitably end up.

Detroit needs a wall of its own, only with the locks on the outside.

>"You and your family are fired"

She is shocked by the action. Why?

Ebin.

Because of shekel cost.

because she didn't steel herself. she assumed she would never have to use her weapon. that she could use her badge and flourish her gun and the criminals would handcuff themselves. EVEN IF SHE WAS IN MEXICO. this coupled with the fact she is in a familiar setting that she herself is familiar with. the taboo is broken that they get out of their car in traffic? BARBARIC, UNACCEPTABLE, THERE IS NO WAY THEY WOULD DO THAT RIGHT. all this while she is the stand in for the viewer the excuse they have to explain every thing to the stupid character the rookie, the penny, harry fucking potter, neo, the wolf guy from underwold because they have to explain to the average american why they had to do X why, why, why. and excuse for narrative dump, turned to a sick parody of the general public. as you can tell that they must then empower her by giving her heightened awareness and reflexes with her spotted in the mirror 180 trick shot to make the viewer feel empowered.

The owner , and all the other fucks that hire these worthless shits should go to jail and get fined out of business. That would put the quietus on this stuff once and for all.

Kek.

>555

Suzuha is best girl.

I posted this a few days ago, but there was no interest in it. Still, fucking hilarious! It doesn't really help them that a "friend has to translate for them".

hahahaha we could fill these jobs just with the neets from /r9k/.

This is a common story across the country, and they still have the audacity to plan for a "day without women" protest in the same vein.

Because it worked so well the first time.

My sides are currently caught in the orbit of an artificial satellite created by an as-of-yet unidentified extraterrestrial entity.

Shouldn't it be a day without 25% of women?

Day without immigrants? More like a millenium.