What the fuck happened to Pac-Man? How do you go from the icon of gaming to shitty cartoon network character?

What the fuck happened to Pac-Man? How do you go from the icon of gaming to shitty cartoon network character?

Because like with Tetris, everyone moved on to a new age.

We could ask that of Sonic too. We'll be asking that of Mega Man soon enough as well

There's only so many ways you can do Pac-man, OP

Also don't act like Pac-man HASN'T had cartoons before

C-Cartoon Network?

It's being aired in Discovery Kids in my country

yeah but why choose the cancerous way of doing it? Pac Man world 1 through 2 did it perfectly

it's on "disney XD" where I live. I think.

You need to leave.

That's the name of the channel you fucking retard

Also, reminder.

here's your reply and a bump for that downboat

The show was apparently produced by Tom Ruegger, same guy who helped Steven Spielberg with Animaniacs

Guess the guy can't function without Spielberg

The threads when this show came out were pretty fun

Yeah, and CN is called "Cartoon Network *holds up spork*"

JUST

This game made me fucking miss Pac-Man All Stars, because at least that shit had great music.

Pic very related.

Just reading the Wikipedia article is good for a few giggles.
I had to keep checking I wasn't on some sonic OC wiki.

SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also anything you liked as a kid is probably coming back as something you'll despise now. Did you happen to miss Iron Man 4 Power Rangers reboot?

What was the last game pac-man was featured in?

There's only so many ways you can do a thing like Pac-Man, though the World games were great.

Nowadays you leave them to figure out something new for Pac-Man to do and we get this.

The last modern Pac game was a mobile game made by the creators of Crossy Road for Pac-Man's 35th Anniversary

It hurts.

That's actually kind of sad, its the video game equivalent of taking your grandfather to a hospice to let him die