Idiots at SJWchan are fucking useless help me out plz

idiots at SJWchan are fucking useless help me out plz
looking for a good multiplayer pvp game

my only condition:
huge ass skill ceiling
a game where a good player can take on 10 noobs and there is almost zero chance he will lose. HOWEVER, its only about skill, not about his gear, p2w crap, anything.

a game where you can take on 10 other players without a problem simply because youre good and they are scrubs. while having the same gameplay options, equipment, spells, whatever..

oh and I lied.. I just thought about a second condition. It also must be real time.. no turn-based boring crap

You sound underaged, please kill yourself

I was about to say my favourite free team based source mod from 2007 that still has updates and a cozy community with 2-5 servers always being full of players ranging from untouchable to fucktarded.

Then I realized I don't want your salty autism there.

english is not my native language so I might sound like a tard since I cant describe shit exactly as Id like to

Why not just edit the post before posting it? Are you fucking retarded?

eastern europeans are generally idiots well into their 20s so if that's the reason, welp, there you go

youneedtogoback.jpg

That sentences only purpose was to show If I can trigger some dipshits autism with it

in what universe could that ever match my criteria

You have to go back.

Fuck off OP. Go back.

apart from the leOldfag edgy responses nothing to the topic ?

so there is no such game ?
not a game that wouldnt have pvp shitty in some way to be what I want ?

ok gotta go

im too offended by how better than me you all are
le back to 4chan now :D

a normal question in the cespool of hate/ shills and I get edgy idiots only

Xonotic
I haven't checked in a year or 2, but when I played there was always 1 good server running FFA/TDM/CTF, and regulars could basically take on everyone at once.

Also Strike Vector

These next games are kind of casual and dead but you definitely can outskill players in them and don't have p2w garbage.
Minimum
Gear Up

undertale

Quake 3 or UT4 sound like they'd be up your alley

You must go back at once

Honest question: Do such games exist, and if so, does anybody enjoy playing them?

Chans are not somewhere you go to make friends. Go to Reddit and ask this, I'm serious. It's not an insult, but if you want a community experience, go to a community. This is just an image board and shit postan.

Quake Live allows you to do some serious curb-stomping on new players, although its not that interesting after a little bit. Like getting a KDR of 10 against people who arent that great, or going 30-0 against three people who are new to the game. Not very impressive since its very easy for any skilled players.

you have to go back