#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: YOU BETRAYED THE LAW Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016/

- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags

• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers)
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest)
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines)
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage)
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption)
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker)
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page)
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ihwGO
slither.io/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/13/cathy-young-ann-coulter-kiss-make-up/
archive.is/HFjp9
archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/731034597199253504
archive.is/fJBB1
pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/13/watch-milo-challenges-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-debate/
twitter.com/Nero/status/731080024946835457
archive.is/iYZ4l
techraptor.net/content/facebook-releases-trending-topics-guidelines-accusations-bias
8ch.net/hebe/res/119093.html
archive.is/0WH0a
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
vndb.org/r21489
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj
twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731153650832150529
archive.is/ZLfnO
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jonathan_holmes
twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731154803477364736
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/731129024898981888
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/731129222018662400
pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
twitter.com/nuckable/status/731104490879897601
archive.is/VdAK8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/jkellytwit/status/731183357137027072
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/polygon-is-angry-because-they-didnt-get-an-advance-review-copy-of-doom/
twitter.com/PhoenixCE/status/731190923443363840
archive.is/goFUo
twitter.com/Lyde15/status/731189898586259456
archive.is/GpZ3z
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/731199366153691136
archive.is/Rfodv
archive.is/LFO9u
archive.is/DiLAQ
twitter.com/wilw/status/731182680855842816
archive.is/gxSxy
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_Emulators/Windows/41
twitter.com/please
twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/731245617113145344
ghostbin.com/paste/8j3gz
twitter.com/TheRalph
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/731287920045346816
badangler.me/
archive.is/qDkK9#selection-1533.0-1545.108
archive.is/bxYpk
p.teknik.io/emiKY
archive.is/WkjmN
i.imgur.com/MNTHRav.jpg
u.teknik.io/Q6wEK.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never EVER spend hours playing stupuid snek game
its super gay

Never ever get stuck looking for trap doujins and forgetting to bake the bread.
It's super gay.

What kind of snek game? Like the arcade game?

bat benis

Archive of precious bread
archive.is/ihwGO

Never post OC before the thread ends.
It's super gay.

slither.io/

How's being dead treating you gamers this evening?

never EVER feed attention whores
its super gay

Which one of you was it?

REMINDER TO GIVE Holla Forums SOME LOVE
Tell us here which boards you post on and which ones you lurk, and shill the ones you believe could deserve some more attention. As a reminder for eventual newfaggots, I'll even spoonfeed : to crosslink, simply write >>>/boardname/ (obviously replace "boardname" by the board's name)
Holla Forums can only grow with your care and patience user

fuck other boards, i'm going to make my own board with hookers and blackjack

Sick. Throat in pain. I'm just tired overall. My sleep schedule is fucked up thanks to the GF.
I'm gonna try and stay up for 24 hours and sleep at 9PM today.

Looking for some HABBENINGS.
Oh yeah.
CDProjektRed has an event for Witcher 3 over at Italy.
Check if any reviewers went there. Might be potential COIs

I only go to >>>Holla Forums and >>>/tophat/

Depressed because I can't give mai waifu the benis.

Caught something on my left eye, I'm irritating piece of shit right now.

I was about to go to sleep but then I noticed the untouched drink on my nightstand
Taiko games are so fun I forgot I had liquor

b-but I always fuck up my crosslinks. I don't even know what I do wrong

I used to lurk >>>/secretrule/ long ago. I check in every once in a while to see if anyone has guessed the latest rule. The Last one took bloody forever.

Drinking at home, alone again.

I'd wager /pug/ is not a real board user. That's why.
Holy shit even when linking to another board correctly you manage to fuck it up user how is that feasible

Well at least you're drinking. I've tried smoking or drinking and I can't do either. Tried forcing myself to gulp down booze in hopes I'd finally lose control and forget about the numbness, but I couldn't even muster more than the bottom of the cup without feeling like I should puke.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong ;_;

What were you drinking?
Have you tried mixing your booze with stuff?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/13/cathy-young-ann-coulter-kiss-make-up/
archive.is/HFjp9
NEW ARTICLE FROM THE DANGEROUS FAG.

Jesus christ milo stop being such a retard. "My friend had the wrong opinion:("
sometimes it's obvious why he's still in contact with this cunt ralph indeed

wait how the fuck did you mess your crosslink then
are you a fucking magician of failure or some shit
you did it correctly though, didn't even add letters or spaces in the wrong places

blah blah blah e-celeb faggotry. why did he even write this? who gives a shit what she thinks?

Wait why didn't /pug/ work
what is going on
Why can't you crosslink to /pug/
Hotwheelz what the fuck have you done

test
>>>/out/
>>>/out/3

Maybe it's just /pug/?
>>>/mai/

confirmed

Looks like it, but that makes no sense. Why would only a board about pugs not work ?
I think the board's dead, there were two posts in 2014 and nothing else, I guess no one claimed it since, and so it counts as dead somehow ?

I think Milo is exaggerating but I do see some merit to it since anti-Trumpfags being cancer. People who were kinda cool before.

It's not just 'differing opinions'. They're pulling the same shit SocJus does. Exaggerated rhetoric, biased sources and pulling shit out of their ass.

Making an article about it is overkill, though.

You still found a way to link to specifically one of the boards that couldn't crosslink, that takes a special kind of talent nonetheless user

Remember the glory that is our king.

To think the dude got banned twice from twitter for making silly jokes, and you still have thousands of ISIS supporting accounts there anyway.
I love twitter's priorities.
>>>/sarcasm/

I guess.
/pug/ was the board I always tried crosslinking to so that'd explain why it never worked

I love you too

user you have to stop hitting on me. I only like gurls.
I'm sorry.

Alcohol is finicky. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

There are lots of variations though, so I've found it hard to come across someone who doesn't like at least one kind. Maybe you're trying the wrong stuff?

I work in cinema, french cinema, so trust me, I've tried pretty much all kinds of alcohols and people have constantly been pushing me to try their "totally doesn't taste like alcohol !" special unique self-made fruity cocktail.
Each time, it tasted like alcohol.
I indeed simply don't like the taste, and although I don't really mind nor care, it's rather annoying when people constantly NEED you to drink as if you were some kind of beast if you didn't, and it's somewhat frustrating when you think it might tone down the "kill yourself" thoughts.

Dude I'd seriously prefer being a faggot, the amount of dudes who told me they were willing to take the dick at the next minute if I wanted is grating when you think hairy chests are frankly not too arousing.

Shameless links
>>>/nep/
>>>/pokemon/

Twitter's priorities are like every social network - Screwed to the core. It's no wonder Facebook is blocked for non-registered users in Belgium. Now we need the additional step and have social networks completely blocked, and the degeneracy will go away.

I guess you're probably better off working out or doing some other extreme sport for an endorphin rush.

More expensive, but I guess it's funner?

>>>/1428/

I don't know about that board. My thread was deleted by the board owner :^)

That's the thing though, I'm not retarded

More Target CEO OC.

I post mostly on >>>Holla Forums and >>>/a/ but I mostly lurk >>>/fit/ >>>/k/ >>>Holla Forums and >>>Holla Forums

Give some love to >>>/o/

Nice trips
I love how Holla Forums gives board owners the option to have personalized banners and stuff, it's frankly super rad
Also why didn't your >>>/k/ link work ?

Not sure if this is appropriate for the thread, but I've long had a question.

What is with the animosity between gamergate and Holla Forums? There always seems to be a sort of halvie overlap. Not to mention the sad puppy/rabid puppy thing seems vaguely connected.

The best I can get from Holla Forums ramblings was that gamergate refused to take a white-supremacist stance on things and adopt nazi imagery and this upset a lot of them. Then they say it's infiltrated by SJWs and that's about as far as I've gotten.

The Holla Forums you see today is very different than the Holla Forums from two years ago.

Just keep that in mind.

I want to say it's just D&C shills and goons but I don't know how correct that is since I don't go on Holla Forums

There are two kinds of spergs trying to piss of Holla Forumsacks and cause tensions between the two :
- first ones are right-wingers who demanded GG become totally politicized and obeys the rules of the right. When they were told to fuck off, they got mad and decided to make /revolt/ and/or to shit up Holla Forums to push them to agree
- second ones are just Holla Forums cunts or other shitposters who want to rile up everyone against everyone, "did you hear what gamergatte plus said about your waifu ?"

If you are sick of my OC, just say so.

I think it was mostly the push for good PR from some gamergaters.

There's a lot of factors, this thread and GGHQ did themselves no favors by being insular circlejerkers but on the other side autists did themselves no favors by whining rather than doing.

I don't want to be a both sides faggot so I'll include point two on that.

That wasn't it, Gamergate was about good PR from day zero.

Neo Holla Forums wasn't part of that though.

I only ask because, I was doing Holla Forums since before it was even a thing (posting on /new/ back on halfchan). I've seen the way it changed over the years. But about this time last year, I realized Holla Forums (at least here) turned into retarded shit show. Like the people posting there might be legitimately retarded. I haven't gone there since.

I just didn't know what the hell happened since gamergate has caused all sorts of havoc on people that Holla Forums traditionally has despised, so it surprised me to see that people from Holla Forums get triggered when you bring it up.

this

8/pol/ is shit, something to do with Holla Forums harbor i guess? and dnc shills like

this is the only one worth saving tbh fam

acidfag is shit. nutscrape should be banned on sight, yet he's still allowed to shill his trash on /gghq/.

GaymerGoyim decided to focus on muh ethics in game journalism over exposing and rooting Marxists in the media. The people who push their libfag agendas into video games are simply useful idiots for (((the higher ups))), but when it came to bringing them to light we were bombarded with cries of "m-muh ethics" and "i-if you fight back you're just as bad!" Pic related.

LARPers, trolls and SJW are big factors in this.

LARPers love Trump because he's a winner, they'd back stab him in an instant if he started losing but since he's winning they just accept things like him saying there is no place for anti semitism in America.

Guys like IA are patron saints for the Holla Forums LARPers, guys that talk a lot but never do anything.

Here's your (you)

You're only preaching to the choir at this point, but that doesn't stop some lightweight posters from trying.

Anybody worth their own weight in salt should know that anybody who posts on image boards like this are irredeemable by nature.

Jesus, it's you people who are pushing this shit?

I started seeing that a month ago or so. Someone said it means "jews", but where the fuck did it come from?

The Daily Shoah podcast from TheRightStuff.biz

Whenever a Jew was named, it would echo.

Is this worth saving?

oh boy the shills are here, now i can namefag and avatarfag as much as i want

miranda is not a furry

ONE DOLLAR

im going to show you what happens when you let this shit go on for too fucking long

by the time i'm done >(217) will look normal

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Dunno lol

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

ffs Marche, answer my bloody question

remember: you're here forever.

Wew.
Well, I'm gonna go play some vidya.

Stop sperging please. We know you aren't marche, would you please stop being an autist and just calm down.

thats not me asshole

have fun eating shit and getting electrocuted, fag

You are right. That is the target asshole.

Marche or no, If you post Miranda, you are a furry.

Typical faggot. Not even close to (217).

Something have to change that.

archive.is/pcQ7y

Freech must've really been working overtime on Holla Forums too, from the looks of it.

well that was fucking stupid

Lies. A skeleton always smiles. Even when things are at there most difficult.

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/731034597199253504

archive.is/fJBB1

THE GREATEST LOVE STORY OF ALL TIME

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i

sad thing is that Spike Chunsoft games are normally handled by NISA or Aksys

I wonder how much free time these journalists have? I know Schreier at least doesn't seem to have any other jobs, and I doubt he has to pump out articles so often that he doesn't have time to play a game from, as he put it, "one of his favourite series"

So what gives? Even when I'm working away from my consoles and PC 8am to 5pm, I can still play and finish games.

Can't wait for Odin Sphere remake soon. I wasn't going to get it, because it's a remake, but goddamn the improvements they made. Plus, I miss it. It looks as beautiful as ever.

schreier apprently really likes Trails games
its so fucking disgusting given his stance towards literally everything else

I don't have a PS4, but I'm seriously considering getting a copy of Leifthrasir just in case.

Fuck me, I hope somebody manages to get Vanillaware to port their shit to PC one day. I would kill to be able to play Dragon's Crown during my breaks.

It's perfect for him. There's not a lot of cleavage and fanservice so he can't feel insecure.

But when there is, he probably likes it and projects guilt for liking it on everyone else.

I'll await the "developers should stop letting kids model their characters" article.

What's gonna happen during this year's E3?

It's on PS3 and PSVita as well if you have either of those.

I'm really really sad that their mech game is on PS4 and PSVita only. I need to buy a PS4.

Hoping this year will be the last year they go heavy on the pandering shit. Nichegamer & Milo will be there iirc. Might be a fun little happening if SJWs get triggered by it.

Trails in the sky has a fair bit of both
ontop of a lot of head patting

and all the actual adult fucking themes the games have

It will be the last big one and it will be a massive dud
all the shit you expect from a E3 will come from it, disapointment, shit journalism and nothing good

Should we get an op ready for E3 ?
There are hundreds of cases of bribery, corruption, idiocy, incompetence, lies and more that are connected to E3
Should we dig back up all the shit we've accumulated along the years ?

I don't have a job and still don't play as many games as I'd like.

Shitposting takes up so much time, you know?

The same thing that happens every year.

Nothing.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/13/watch-milo-challenges-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-debate/

twitter.com/Nero/status/731080024946835457

True. I temporarily forgot about Schera.

I just.. I fucking hate Schreier so much. He has no business writing about JRPGs when he supports shit localization and shames and insutls Japanese devs

sauce?

How so?

Is there? Wasn't all the dirt just related to IndieCade, IGF and GDC?

Fresh OC

Denis Dyack is a big guy.

nice

How ya doing, gaymercrocs?
rare gorillaz

more like Trash OC
what the fuck is foot doing?

Would it really hurt to spread instances of bad journalism during a publicized event of E3's caliber? Especially if it might be its last big hurrah? It's always fun to see twitter salt, regardless so that they don't forget.

It'd be fun to caus

I think I'll need some explanation on that girl.

Hanako, from Katawa Shoujo.

You have good taste.

*cause more salt so that they don't forget.*

Don't know what happened with my post there.

I thought so, but thought there might be a bit more to it. Guess not.

>>>/hnt/

People of the same (((tribe))) usually stick together. It was fun to see little Cathy cares about unbiased reporting if it's in service of muh six million

Lillian
Gilda
Erika Polina
Danielle
Freya

More group shots pls

For YOU

Holla Forums is constantly shilled and shitposted, so at some point any opinion will be seen there.

The real question is why are you sharing opinions of a board you said you haven't looked at in months. By definition you are uninformed

>>>/his/

Slow, but nonetheless creates OC like you wouldn't believe.

both of those are reasons

Im hoping with the update some of these smaller boards will get more traffic since its gonna be good to browse multipul boards on a single board

I think the fall is their weakest album, but has a few good tracks (Amarillo, Hillbilly Man, LPPB, and Revolving Doors), but I find the rest to be mediocre or unbearable (Joplin Spider is fucking shit).

I don't get it.

My nigga. A user linked to a website for free e-books and now I have eight volumes dedicated to the first World War that I plan on getting through.

I just got home from work and have been seeing shit on twitter last night about a "mass exodus" from Holla Forums. Some fag posted with a pic with the anonymous logo on it. My bullshit radar went crazy, but I know some shit has been going down with hotwheels and Jim. Can anyone give me a quick rundown? Please?

I don't want to leave ;_;

sage for off topic

hotwheels basically stepping away, not that he has had anything to do with 8ch since pigfarm
Jim being a bit more hands on and codemonkey fixing pretty much everything
Jim banned a bunch of pedo shit and they cried muh freedom of speech despite all of it being questionably legal
goons saying everything is oger

basically nothing has changed just hotwheels isnt the main admin now and that wont effect anything at all

That's a load off. I was thinking earlier, if Holla Forums ever goes under…or when these threads finally end and we all move on…it's been an honor posting with you guys. All of you. It's been a blast.

Jim logged on the admin account for like the first time, saw 900 reports, thought they were global and started to go to work. Range banned a lot of people in the collateral of overzealous work and people got mad. Board owners and some global volunteers declared they're leaving. Particularly pedos are mad for having their candydolls deleted. So now every shill in the vicinity is making a fuss over Holla Forums is over, come to [goon]chan this or that while Jim is doing marathon AmAs to calm down the people and explain things.

Here's an archive of the Holla Forums thread where he cleared things up.
archive.is/iYZ4l

Nothing questionable about it. We all saw Jim ban a person for posting a completely clean image in the Holla Forums Q&A thread earlier today. Yeah you have goons trying to take advantage of the situation but it's foolish to blindingly trust Jim after all of this like so many others are trying to say.

Stop being intolerant of people with a different fetish to you, man you lefites are the worst.

I wonder if Hotwheels steps back because he is frustrated with the site, or because of health reasons.

I hope it's the former

I think its a mix of both
he feels disappointed he let us down, especially when it comes to pigfarm

Back to plebbit you fucking cunts

Don't you have a new chan to hang out on?

revolt havent you got a deadchan to go to

Posting cp and borderline cp isn't freedom of speech, user.

Wouldn't surprise me if the goons actually provoked that incident and are just lucky Jim was bumbling through the admin tools. It's not like they have anything to do in EVE Online anymore, so they have to go somewhere else to get their 'destructive manipulation' fix.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You're implying they ever left this place, they are still mad they put in all that work into worming their way onto cuckchan's hot pocket team and we just moved

Wait, why are people doing the "MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FUCK YOU PEDOS"

If they are like that, why are they even on this site in the first place? 4chan should be great for them.

I have no problem if some pedo wants to post shit about wanting to fuck little kids, that's not a problem, the problem is when they post cp or borderline cp and then whine that they're being "oppressed" and that it's against freedom of speech.

Not really.

By the way, I turned your room into a server farm again. Now get on so we can scam some hats off of some vodka elementals.

They got silly with candydoll sets that contained nudity and started sharing links to folders containing videos and images of most dubious content.

Then they got nuked and started to cry about collateral damage.

have your pedo board
dont post illigal shit and then complain about freedom of speech knowing full well its against the rules and against the law

But that'd require me going
INTO THE BASEMENT
so that's not gonna fly

I've been asking myself that all day.

After all we've been through, after all the times this logic has been used against us, to see people who are perfectly capable of acting rational when something is on-topic turn around and say things like that… I feel like I'm going crazy. If it had been disallowed from the beginning that would be one thing, but we've lost so much in the last two years to keep it around purely out of principle, and now suddenly people have no problem getting rid of it? Something stinks. Something stinks real bad.

The worst part is that I know Pedo Dan has been following this all and is probably far smugger than we ever were at the height of his saga.

Please understand what is happening.
Nobody is saying CP should be allowed. It shouldn't be. Obviously.
The problem is Jim extending that rule to non-sexualized images like we saw in the Holla Forums thread linked above. He knows it's legal, and you'll notice he purposefully avoids every poster that tries to call him out on it. But that doesn't matter, because it's icky to him. Sound familiar?

3dpd loli is still 3dpd

gas the pedos loli wars now

Well I mean the issue was that the cutegirls and hebe boards had degraded onto full on porn posting.
Sure rangebans weren't the way to handle that, but sayng "they dindu nuffin, they was good pedos" is pretty much a flat out falsehood

Why is it whenever pedo stuff comes up everyone brings up the illegal stuff thats always posted (including that bot that posts here regularly) and ignores all the other people who are not trying to break the rules? I know you guys like to strawman it but come on.

It's like saying Holla Forums should be nuked because I see CP and non-spoilered porn and gore on here sometimes.

Everything you say is wrong.

illegal content should be banned and deleted

END OF LINE ——————————————————— LINE END HERE

this, everyone is at fault here. jim for not knowing what to do and pedos for leeching on our goodwill while constantly going beyond "legal nonnude photos". and board owners ditching Holla Forums instead of being reasonable and talking it over says a lot how serious they were about maintaining the legality.

for fucks sake Holla Forums pedo boards were advertised on child porn sites over on TOR, and probably still are

No I'm gonna a back him up on this one. I'm a proponent of freedom of speech and have never had an issue with any of the pedo boards so long as they were on the up and up. That said, I learned early on that decisive elements used the freedom of speech as an attack angle to do whatever they wanted. HW suffered for his ideals, and the site did too but the ones who cried muh freedoms the most never respected that. It was a shield for them to actively work to destroy the site, either through organized and purposeful disruption, like what Holla Forums did, or through covert means like boosting boards like /hebe/, which has grown substantially these last few months, unnaturally fast in my opinion, to ensure alienation from revenue streams and to place the site under additional scrutiny.

HW, because of his ideals, had his hands tied and these elements were more or less able to run roughshod over the site, it was a lose lose situation for him. He would either compromise his ideals or watch his site burn down because of these constant attacks in the name of freedom of speech. Jim however never made such grandiose promises and as such is not beholden to upholding above all the freedom of speech. Weather this is a good or a bad thing, only time will tell since it's all up to how far Jim will go to keep this site together. I don't approve of wide range bans, but if the purge was necessary to preserve this site and move it in the right direction then so be it.

It's a shame really that HW's ideal of a site with absolute freedom of speech turned out to be an unsustainable pipe dream, but that's just today's internet i guess.

Now how would you know something like that….?

Because they are redditors that wouldn't even remember why we are here in the first place

Porn posters should rightfully be banned.

But that's it.

Saying that /hebe/ was 99% porn is also a flat out falsehood. You could have looked in any of the modeling threads and seen a handful of deleted images mixed in with the legal ones. The mods always seemed rather on top of that, and the ban log is huge. I never visited /cutegirls/ but it seems very similar to /hebe/ and I doubt it was the huge porn ring under our noses that people are trying to paint it as.

That's why you are the only one claiming anything like that was said.

I still believe in Hotwheels. He was a good man with good ideas and I will always respect him for what he did for this site even as the world tried to crush him.

guys guys i have no idea what the fuck is gamergate?

no i am not feminist, hipster or some bullshit!
i just not really interest new games

What?

Absolute freedom doesn't exist. When you're part of a society you are bound by its rules. Like the law.
The idea of freedom we currently have is only a very tiny part of what we could potentially do, good and bad.

Shamelessly shilling
>>>/nep/ for your pudding needs
and >>>/monster/ because it's not like you needed your pelvis, anyways

Exaggeration does not make an argument.

skunksworked -> topic links -> ???

haven't ventured further beyond that but there's a whole section of Holla Forums boards. do the "experiment" at your own risk

Gamergate is comfy sleepovers and sometimes drama.

Okay.
But that's what I was responding to.

You are strange.

techraptor.net/content/facebook-releases-trending-topics-guidelines-accusations-bias

I think someone posted an image showing the links a while back.

Yeah everyone agrees illegal content should be banned.

Why don't you guys just come out and admit you don't like the feeling of having pedos on the site talking amongst themselves? Even if they respected every letter of the law? (apart from the usual spergs that deserve a ban)

Is KiteTales an SJW, anti-SJw, neutral, pro GG, what? The name sounds familiar.

well now he can go there and see it for himself

it's hard to prove anything related to child porn when you can't show it yourself, except to the cops

She's a smart woman.

They weren't though, they were posting illegal shit with alarming frequency.
Sure you get the occasional CP bot on every board, but it was a lot more frequent than that.

As I was saying though rangebans aren't the way to handle that, but it's that or make sure the BO/Vol actually do what they're supposed to which is a lot more difficult.

and why do you feel like posting kids at all? why can't you just post lolis or puppies or birds or something like that. why the BO response for jim telling them to get their boards together was storming off like angry children?

See, this is why nobody likes you.

Also, Dooks won the 5th Cinderella Girl election, so I'm happy about that.

KiteTales is generally considered halal by the Holla Forums GG general. She's done a good job of poking a number of holes in the narrative in general, and Sarkeesian's arguments about what constitutes misogyny in particular. Also, Val wants to make her his 3D waifu.

>nobody has mentioned >>>/tg/ yet

Tabletop autism best autism.

Fucking secondary bullshit.

If there's a pedo that wants help for being this way then I have no problem with him provided he doesn't act on his desires.
But the pedos here? Fuck them. The pedos here are the most easily offended, annoying fuckwits that throw up ad-homenim and strawman themselves when they find out that people don't like them. Fuck those cunts, they act just like SJWs. I'm glad they're gone mostly because they're gigantic faggots.

They left because, as we've been saying, people OTHER than lawbreakers were banned. Not as part of the range bans, but individual bans given to people posting content well within the law.

Can't blame them for hitting the panic button before the board was completely wiped with no way to direct users.

You're still here.

Nice try.

hebe is still working though. you guys are overreacting as fuck and you're being a giant faggots about that.

i guess HW's hospitality isn't enough and you just don't want to walk on the eggshells while posting questionable content with high probality of highly illegal content which is nothing but problem for HW and us.

hotman did it all for you and true freedom of speech so I think you guys should behave a bit less entitled and respect this site, especially when the admin changed and he doesn't know what to do with you

The pedo's here always lost their shit any time
anyone disagreed with them saying they don't want to be attracted to or want to fuck kids. Even derailing many threads to do so. Good riddance.

Bullshit and you know it. Your boards were always warned not to break the rules. Your mods didn't moderate your boards or your community was rightfully booted. Fuck off.

But I'm not one of them.
I'm just wondering why everyone is so adamant they are posting illegal stuff constantly whenever i went there i never saw anything.

I usually saw illegal stuff on here or Holla Forums from that bot more times.

When did this happen cause I never see it. I see more get the fuck out Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads than anything to do with pedos.

They quite escalated in the recent weeks/months. Wasn't so bad before then. Either they got a new influx of users that didn't care about the limits on Holla Forums or they stopped caring. The BO and BVs sure did nothing to reign them in-

In my country I could go to jail for posting this, so the whole phrase "they post questionable stuff" means nothing to me.

I just went there and first thing I noticed:

8ch.net/hebe/res/119093.html

photoshopping kids into erotic or nude photos is considered in my country same as child porn. not the bubble part, the part where they remove their clotches and add blurred tits and vagina. so honestly i don't know if I should global report that or not.

but the responses? "fucken savored", very good example of responsible behaviour

australia doesn't count, fuck off

/hebe/ and /cutegirls/ are bleeding management and likely users. /ddgl/ was completely wiped. If you think the volunteers / BO was doing a poor job before then you can guess what's going to happen when they've all abandoned their posts.

It is not bullshit. Look at the logs yourself. Look at Jim's own posts. Be fucking objective.

Surely a coincidence that people who defend Holla Forums's basic principles are suddenly being called pedos. Surely.

You and that other fag are the prime example, buddy.

Hasn't that sort of shit been happening on Holla Forums on halfchan and here for years?

Illegal shit gets posted, moderator eventually takes it down.

People use that as evidence its a pro-illegal post site.

I wonder if fullchan has a rape board where people videotape rapes and such. Oh wait there is a rape thread on /wx/ never mind.

America doesn't think any other country counts, its what makes you American.

Just admit you hate pedos and want them killed because you are secretly one yourself.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

wouldn't blame them, the thread was made a month ago. it's a bit different from like 10 minutes to remove cp posted by spambot or troll

You never see it so therefore it never happened right? Fuck off with that shitty argument. It happened all the time and its happening now with your damage control responding.

You should of spent more time and effort in herding/controlling your boards instead of crying to us about it. This site got pulled through the dryer and de listed off Google because of your board and behaviour when most of us who came here in the first place wanted was to talk about how shitty game journalism is.

Sorry, I don't side with pedo's.

I want to apologize for asking what's happening with Holla Forums. It seems I caused a cp debate.

I smell goons

Are you fucking retarded or do you actually not know about the laws against cp? It is illegal to view or own CP online, watching real rape or downloading it isn't.

It's okay, I'm having fun.

are you a girl?
pls say yes

This discussion began because someone asked what was happening and several people started spreading half-truths and insisting that everything was fine when it is most certainly not.

I am not going to idly sit while people are being misdirected about the potential future of this website.

Fi Fa Fo Fum
I'm smelling little
Goony scum

A slippery slope could very much happen and Jim could start banning legitimate boards (like Holla Forums), but I have yet to see that happen. If he does, we can just fuck off.
If you want pedophilia, go to masterchan or Something Awful.

epic argument skills

Do you always get this upset when people have a difference of opinion?

The point I was making is that rape vids are questionable content.

little girls in bathing suits are questionable content.

You want to start the path 4chan once went down, then why aren't you there already>

Check the volunteer reply.

Posts without the original image are being deleted, presumably because there is no way of telling if the girl is nude if there is no original.

They are following the law in their own sick way.

Fuck Masterchan. You want to see a site that legitimately does nothing about its CP problem? That's the one.

Thank you. Because your argument of "I never saw it, so Pedo's diddu nuthin" was shit.

I can be if you want me to be

Hey, what if?
What if the world ends tomorrow?
Why even care about the future?

nope

But watching rape isn't "questionable content", neither is gore. Watching rape and downloading it online is not illegal. Watching a child getting fucked online and downloading it is. "Questionable content" is eluding to nudity without showing it, what is so hard about this to understand?

I'd welcome it. I'm pretty down since yesterday and consider nuking/changing my twatter, unfollow a bunch of people and start focusing more on my game dev stuff.

did you unfollow me?

At least she ain't Anzu.

The most important thing about the election, though, is that Miyu, Yoshino, and motherfucking Nono are getting voiced. Probably didn't hurt that the votes were bolstered by the animu and a game that's actually fun to play.

The animu almost did a good job at turning me off on Triad Primus; only going back through the older stuff did my sanity restore.

Reminder that traps/trannies/etc have male pheremones/smell like guys under whatever perfume they use to try to hide it.

And that's the grossest part of all.

I didn't unfollow anyone yet.

I only use my twitter to shitpost.

It's not that she's one of the 2-costs. It's that the winner gets a single and Uzuki already has like a million of them. And you KNOW the only reason she won is because of the anime. Yes I'm butthurt that my girl didn't win.

Wait so you think that gore, rape, and therefore necrophilia and bestiality arent questionable content. But children in swimsuits are?

How do you get through the day in the real world?

I hope you're all filtering the pedo goons that came to cry to a vidya board.

I have more respect towards people who wank on rape, zoophilia, necrophilia and gore than people who wank it on kids in swimsuit tbqfhf

Rape, Murder, and fucking kids are all illegal, however of the three only one of them is illegal to view or download online, therefor "questionable content" would be anything eluding to said illegal content. Do you understand now?

Why is that?

I'm just interested in people who seem to have such strong hate for others.

Oh BTW have their been any happenings? Or are we the happening at the moment?

I'll do it now, but I was having fun.

Porque no los dos?

I only understand that you think your interpretation of "questionable content" is the correct one and therefore the one Jim should be upholding from now on.

And since anime has had studied done to like to pedophilia, I'll kindly ask you to leave the site pedo.

After all you fall under your own definition

Alright, seriously, ya gotta fuck off with this shit, take it to twatter, anything, just stop being faggots here

because either of them depicts dead people, beings without free will or they have a studios behind it

I've stopped.

Hello?

Have some victim narrative.

archive.is/0WH0a

SAVE THIS

Suddenly the cries from people that dota 2 needs to be more professional and have an "espn" type program makes sense
it'll never fucking work, kek, one of the biggest casters is a closet nazi

Isnt assfaggots all top ended in sweden and korea?

League of casuals is, theres like one solid gook team in dota 2 though, and the one swecuck team is getting their shit pushed in during a patch that heavily favors them

I thought TobiWan being a Kloseted KKK was just an in-joke.

You're thinking of League of Legends.
Dota actually has a decent murrican and eastern european/russian presence. Also koreans are basically non-existent there. Mostly chinks though. Also EG's team leader put on a MAGA hat for his interview after stomping some big name chink team.

Aahk
Assfaggots are fucking gay
No amount of social justice will clean up how terrible the communities are because the games are garbage to begin with

It be like getting angry at the meth addicted community

Lame as a nigger's baby, m8, god, i'm surprised nahaz hasn't slapped the dude in a fit of triggered rage yet

Its shit to play, you won't hear me arguing that, but watching it is pretty fucking entertaining

This is completely false. IPs that posted illegal content was D+ banned, thus catching any other content the same IPs may have posted, that's all. There has been no change in policy. People who post illegal content should be more concerned about the police than about having their posts deleted.

Are you so stupid that you don't know the difference between someone being banned from a board and someone being banned globally or are you a shill?

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

So pedoshit is the new angle of attack on Holla Forums now?

Everything goes in cycles user, especially shills

vndb.org/r21489

Captive Market

It's been that way since day one, user. Some things never change but the dnc shills, burnouts, goons, and halfchan trolls are out in force lately. Notice that colleges/universities have been out since around mid-April.

New? CP spam has been a constant ever since the first exodus to 8ch. The only thing that changes about it has been the intensity and source of the spam.

Explain yourselves, if you can manage to not instafilter me out of your safe spa- er, hugb- um, thread.

What's happening now is that the sharks sense blood in the water. Also 8ch's enemies are not a united front with a common goal (other than wrecking our shit). It's a confluence of SJW's wanting any honest competition to their halfchan bitch off the map, salty spergs wanting (or rather thinking they want) 8ch's userbase, goons not coming to terms with the fact that they're not the "last boss of the internet" (and never were) and Holla Forums nihilst-anarchists trying to implement their impossible "total shitpost" regime by burning everything to the ground.

Finally we have honest to god pedos playing both ends in a desperate atttempt at validation.

^

Bad writing. Forced, not fleshed out. Character exists only to be a token for virtue signalling. We never had issues with black or other characters that are well written.

Just like the good ol' days.

oh god damn it for you being ahead of me

Fuck off skinwalker.
Spend at least a month here before you post here, you're just sticking out like a sore thumb.

Remember to screen cap this thread and then brag in halfchan you bought this game.

Well, I'm not leaving until i die or this site shuts down.
I'd rather start using goybook than go back to sjwchan.

Yeah sure bud.

Where have I heard that before?
I'm done with this site, it was fun while it lasted, but the "lel ironic we are now reddit" meme is already making its waves.

Retard alert has been signaled, I'm out.

See you tomorrow.

Why is this thread so full of shills?

This usually happens after something serious happens so what happened lately to kick it off?

And to think there were people that honestly wanted Mark to get rid of the thread ID's.

They're trying to shitpost their way into killing this site somehow, and you got some spiteful anons who are blaming GG for this site's downfall, like full burnout syndrome, like they've forgotten why they left halfchan for some reason or they didn't like that GG didn't magically solve everything in 3-4 months.

Did you see Vivian in the screen?

This reminds me of Dan Olson.

I still think that EVA happening managed to cause some SA drama. I wonder if SA ever dealt with CP spam.

World war bee

さとりちゃんはかわいい!!!

Yes. I wondered about Hanakos relation to the game, Viv and/or the 3DS, but apparently there is none.

Friday the 13th have been kind to me today. After all, it's the day where the Church executed their own Crusaders due to paranoia. I guess they guarded me to any bad luck.

I haven't followed either side of your Twitter war, I'm just here to shitpost in the vain hope that Holla Forums forgets about politics and goes back to just being about video games.

Also this:

>>>Holla Forums594292
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj

Makes me wonder if someone is currently writing an article about this right now behind some corner.

I"m gonna go ahead and shill for >>>/hgg/, needs some love and the anons there are helpful.

I sometimes post on >>>Holla Forums, >>>/monster/, >>>/ara/, and I also lurk >>>/bane/, >>>/k/ and >>>/otomad/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/wooo/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/vp/
>>>/a/
>>>/his/

I pity and envy you at the sam time.

All seems fair
Dunno why pedos just cant handle the fact child porn isnt allowed

Why are there so many Doom threads.

No. No. No.
You got it all wrong!

Holla Forums IS DEAD !
DEAD !!!

;_;

help

oh shut up m8, we're gonna have fun in hell.

twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731153650832150529
Jonathan Holmes BTFO THE FUCK OUT

That block from team meat seemed pretty spiteful, talk about zero tolerance

I don't even know who he is.
Here's the archive: archive.is/ZLfnO

More like zero self awareness as Rockcock was right.
What the fuck is meatboy supposed to do in smash, jump and die?

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jonathan_holmes

twitter.com/TheBestGamers/status/731154803477364736

Theres a difference between demanding something to be changed and calling something shit.

I'm sorry, what was that? OH right, that's your stupidity screaming.

Small update for you all.

I made an error in one of my previous pastebins regarding Silverstring Media and Aevee Bee. It was supposed to be between Silverstring Media and Critical Distance. That has been fixed now.

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/731129024898981888
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/731129222018662400
pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8

OOOOOOOOOH now I remember. Thanks m8

Thanks fellow Chen!

I got Aevee Bee mixed up with CD, since I was working on COI's between the two at the time.

However, seeing as it's CD and Silverstring now, I need to look back and make sure that there aren't any other COI's that I'm missing. I'll keep you guys updated.

twitter.com/nuckable/status/731104490879897601

archive.is/VdAK8

lol

Criticism is censorship, except when it's done by Social Justice.

Thanks a lot for your work.

The thing with the Polygon person being terrible at FPSs seems good for spreading, it might appeal to normalfags.

Remember in the name of social justice censorship isn't even censorship, it's localization, or if it's in English already, it's "nobody would have wanted that anyway, it's better now, get over it."

What the fuck is up with these retards?

they do smell blood, but a lot of the blood they smell is their own fabrications and hoping for a the mob mentality effect to take hold.

It won't, and like before they waste their time.

There is no alternative to leave to and no solid reason why to. Once again, goons act retarded assuming everyone forgot they are retarded somehow. Metafagging easily identifies you, especially outside a meta thread, and no one user does not understand that– the replies are always in tandem and crafted for sliding. It fools no one.

Nite

I thought I was bad at games, these people, these people make me seem awesome.

Goodnight Marche, i hope to one day fuck your boypussy with your doge watching us.

Jesus Christ, this thread…

lmao where do you think we are fag?

The blood they smell comes from their own bleeding asses.

Hi GamerGays

If you'd like to do something productive for a change why don't you send this video around?

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Kind regards.

- Britain

Hello.

Is there something going on today that's contributing to the thread being slow?

Weekend breads are always slow.

Everybody went to freech and endchan and masterchan and other goon approved chans.

I've been lurking last few days. Not much going on except for Polygon failing at Doom

twitter.com/jkellytwit/status/731183357137027072

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else I will kill your belove-… I mean or else unforeseen consequences may happen to people that you love, care and look up to.

We should close the gate

Names and I'll make sure that they'll regret for tampering against love

ok, enough of cancerous shilling and shitposting for now

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/polygon-is-angry-because-they-didnt-get-an-advance-review-copy-of-doom/

and there's more to come

FART
twitter.com/PhoenixCE/status/731190923443363840

archive.is/goFUo

1 more

twitter.com/Lyde15/status/731189898586259456

archive.is/GpZ3z

I like how they still refuse to admit that maybe, just maybe they stuck their collective dicks in a fucking hornet's nest and are acting shocked they got stung. And its never fucking questioned

Just giving me more reasons to never look back, nintendo, glad i finally sold my wiiu

Speaking of

He gonna suck his girlfriend's cock?

Wow, did not think of that. Is that cringy dialogue in the loc? Holy shitnuggers,glad I am sticking with my vitas backlog.

If Sony kept supporting the Vita they could've taken advantage of the Nintendo censorship bullshit like they did with the Xbone's DRM.

Well, thats part of it. Forcing propriatary cards and not having access to the ps2 vc did not help it. I only got mine because I was able to score it for 140 with 16, 8 and 4 gig cards and tales of heart. Otherwise, I would probably not have got it.

They could probably have gotten more of them sold if they didn't decide to lock the things to a single PSN account.
I still can't understand how they'd think that was a good idea.

They technically are supporting it in Japan, but its not Sony Computer that's supporting it, Sony Anime supports its a lot its why there's a load of anime games on it.

twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/731199366153691136

Poor fucking Tsubasa

>>>Holla Forums583749

Shaunbaby went full fag to the surprise of no one

I remember when I used to like him. His articles used to be funny. Hell, I loved his "Rest of the Crap" sections in EGM back when that existed. This is hard to see.

She's such a likeable person

They also removed her pelvis shadow.

What the fuck?

You picked a shitty representative.

archive.is/Rfodv
archive.is/LFO9u

In other news, grass is green and water is wet.

Seanbaby is funny. Even that most recent article as shitty as it was got one or two chuckles.

With that out of the way, when I say he's a cuck I don't mean it in the half-assed "call everyone a cuck" way it's so often used. I mean he has often made comments/'jokes' about white guys having small dicks/being shit in bed while white women want to and should sleep with black guys, etc.

He frequently encourages and glorifies specifically black/white race mixing. He prefers to date black women too, so, I dunno. Point is, don't expect better.

McIntosh believes that the new Independence Day movie is part of a conspiracy to recruit geeks and gamers into the U.S. military but he calls us the crazy ones.
archive.is/DiLAQ

Maybe his parents got rich from sueing someone that dropped him on his head as a kid, its the only explanation for this retardation

I dont mid people dating outside race, but do it out of love, not because you have a suicidal self hating inferiority complex. If you hate yourself, keel yourself :^] or better for all of us, isolate yourself from society, and don't breed or live with any other human being.

But the point is that he does straight up pro-interracial propaganda and encourages the idea that white women should sleep with black men, that white women want to cheat on their husbands with black men, etc.

I know I'm late, was away playing and finishing and crying about Nier, but learn to fucking crosslink
suck it

Isn't it the parody account ? At this point I can't tell anymore

Also thank you to all anons who shared their fav boards
It's a pleasure to see you guys active and enjoying the place

THICC
j/k get that furshit outta here

You know what Val? Earlier in the thread I was saying how I would miss this place if Holla Forums ever did go belly up, or if GG ever did end and we all moved on. I've squabble with you a few times, but I would miss you too. A lot of you guys. Like DS9fag, both of em. And Marche.

We're not done yet, but really, it has been an honor to post with you guys in one form or another for over a year.

Well, we all knew it would happen. I just never knew it would be so poorly executed and actually start working in the site's favor

Maybe we can get closer to the overall quality we had before the second exodus

Well. Let's hope Holla Forums doesn't go belly up.
And if GG does eventually move on, I hope we fags can find a general thread to shitpost in together.

Ya'll are gay faggots and I love each and every single one of you.

aw yeah

LET'S GO

I was thinking about that for a while because I was designing some races for my own scenario and I concluded claws on a technologically developed species do not make sense.

It's simple really: Make a fist. Now look at your hand. Imagine claws at the fingertips. They would go directly into the palm. So you couldn't make a tight fist with a clawed hand because you'd seriously injure yourself in the process. But no fist means you couldn't grab a tool. Not able to grab a tool you won't develop any technology or only very slow, using special grips and handles.

Retractable claws like a cat wouldn't quite work either, as those use up the last two finger bones. It would require a five phalanx base hand/foot to get to the three phalanxed of a normal humanoid hand plus retractable claws.

The other option I thought of were backwards facing claws, which would also lead to a very peculiar fighting style.

As if I'd let a bunch of mad pedos and divisive stealthy kikes ruin all of that. Only healthy seed must be sewn.

Holla Forums is the darling wife who stole our hearts in the lowest point of our lives. We love her, we fight with her, and sometimes we separate for a while. But in the end, we're both drawn to each other again in such glorious ways and circumstances that they almost seem like they're sent from heaven

I'll be here until that darling wife is dead and buried.

You know what weirds me out ? The thought of being one of the "future oldfags". I was kind of a newfag for halfchan, arrived there in 2007 because of a friend who was even more into maymay and "offensive" jokes than me, and I've always seen those anons brag or get angry about being there since the beginning and shit.
I feel like, in several years, when Holla Forums grows and even more newfags populate this place… well, how will we go ? Will we be different ourselves, or will we go "fuck you guys go back to reddit I was there when even before wu got a patreon you know" ?
I dunno. It's fun just thinking about it.

Like that would stop you

I'm tearing up user. It's been a hell of a ride, and continues to be. Onward, to the future.

off topic but check these new shoes I got

She's getting mighty thin…

Apparently that video actually manipulated what some of these girls said, changing vastly the points they were trying to make. One of them for example says "I'm always sexualized on youtube", thing is, she's sexualizing herself even in thumbnail and supposedly wasn't complaining about it or some shit.
WHAT
A
TWEEST

Still surprised there are people who fell for this and actually imagined it was her indeed

WIL WHEATON
HAS DYED THE FRONT OF HIS HAIR
ELECTRIC BLUE
WHILE DRINKING FROM A "male tears" CUP
WHY DOES REALITY KEEP FUCKING UP LIKE THIS

source?

the internet

twitter.com/wilw/status/731182680855842816
archive.is/gxSxy

To repost in next bread for weekend crew:

(IMO yes. Any bad journo going, post deep freeze. Any bad dev, tagjack their new game and post evidence. HOWEVER, also debate this idea. We didn't do it originally out of "kindness" to E3- the day when all gamers can enjoy hype and laugh at the shit. As E3 is terrible this year, the industry is shittier, not listening, and we need to wave the big-stick again)

(the quicker we kill a shill tactic, the better)

(this is more a personal plea though)

(Screencap plz)

Jesus Christ. It's like some kind of infectious disease, or cancer.

How far until we see stuff like pic related?

The only time he ever got any semen in his system, for I am sure he doesn't produce any himself.

The tweet is worded like he's trying to be ironic but I don't believe he is

At first i was mad but then i remembered that means semen

Holy fuck its like shitpost central in there, that cuck is getting ass blasted

Same here nigga. Been here since Day 2014. Day 1 would imply I've been here prior to the 4chan exodus.

I love all the anons here, even if I don't know you or any other user personally.

I'll tell you the tale of one of the first anons who made base camp on Holla Forums.
>CHECK OUT THIS FUCKING REDTEXT
>check out my stylin' spoilers user
And I've been here since. If Holla Forums falls, I'll either get 16chan started myself or I'll never interact with another online community again.

Josh has that trademarked™, so you have to do 32chan.
I was a bit late, I waited until Moot himself made a statement then I fucked off.

why would a guy drink from that cup?

Because he likes benis.

because he likes to guzzle cum

To make it look like he's drinking cum instead of coffee with a shitload of creamer which is much more shameful.

He's a cum-guzzling faggot that's why.

I thought male tears were rich in testosterone? Wheaton could definitely use a little less estrogen though.

I would pay for a spoof of "smoke weed every day" that had a bunch of SJWs with male tears mugs and the lyrics changed to "drink cum every day"

Male Tears contains androgens which turn into estrogen, actually..
So by drinking male tears, you gain more estrogen.

In the closet? And has a fetish for cumshots?

>NEWFAGS CANT REDTEXT

Good times, it really felt like the wild west all over again

This is my last look back at 4chan.

I was sort of the same way. I saw Moot's post, wondered why he acted on GG in such a manner, then saw a link to Holla Forums on that old ass Mozilla chatbox that anons used to coordinate info on, and hung around here ever since.

Since day two… still here, still fighting, I will not rest until I bake the last needed bread, the last bread that will say, we won and will make us take separate ways

Fuck moot.

It makes sense that all along, he wanted a job at Google.

I'll have to remember that. I still say the most shameful thing that happened was when Holla Forums offered wizardchan a place to stay after their admin apparently sudoku'd three months prior and it only stayed up because of auto online bill pay.

That third pick is forever the one I will always love

I feel for them, but that was just… I mean, they already got undue negative attention, so they lose their shit on people offering them sympathy after the fact?

I don't get it.

And I haven't looked back. Until we got shilled and started pissing people off, it was like very early 4chan. Fun and discussion. We still have that, we just have to filter more.
This is my home now. Even as one of the guys working on a fan-game that started on 4chan. I'll try to talk the team around to doing the sequel with you guys.

He has me blocked. He won't see this, will he? Fucking coward.

Also, 1,239 favs?? Fucking really? So is that the size of SocJus? Do we have anyone that has gotten more than that?

At the end of the day, remember "for the wizards" and all those who took refuge in geeky hobbies to escape how shit the world is- only to have their hobby mutated and torn away from them. Like a beloved puppy turned into an attack dog then turned on you.

Well, now we save vidya, then the world. *
* Order pending.

You guys are like family to me.

I love you all.

You too user.

Everything will be fine, for the glory of despair…

Their Despair.

Faggot. A clue! A clue!

I ain't gonna get TOO sentimental with you fucks. I just love shitposting with every one of you.

Also, no matter where we go from here, no matter what you do, no matter how many miserable cocksuckers tell you that you are horrible people because of what you enjoy doing… always do it for her. And have fun doing it, too.

A clue! A clue!

Hmmm

I'm wondering If I can create some reisitance in comics

fuck Holla Forums tho their useless

/swc/ could be a good help. I also wanna know if I can contact some disguntled insider anyone who can spill on the climate in comics atm how corrupt it is. Anyone got any leads pls tell me anons

Comics right now are something you cannot fought user, stay calm, the flame is slowly growing there as well, just way, new comics will appear to replace the PC ones kinda like the websites that appeared after the Five guys stuff

comics are beyond salvation. There is no use. Not even abysmal sales get the message through that their SJW agenda is killing the medium.

Tumbquirell Girl got cancelled the same year it debuted, just to be re-launched by exactly the same team and more importantly the same literal tumblr artist.

We have a fat super heroine now too. Because you know, fat acceptance and all that shit, nevermind someone not fit would not be a good super hero

I love all you anons. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I couldn't post here or if it went away. Everyone else is insane.

Again, what is a good PS2 emulator, I want to try persona 3 now that I have a weekend without homework

Anons pls

you are sounding like Holla Forumsucks

I can't stand Kate Leth or Sam maggs menace its TIME TO STOP

PCSX2 works for me. I played Persona 4 on that with no issue

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_Emulators/Windows/41

No, excuse me, Holla Forumscks accept the agenda, even endorse it if we consider half/co/.

There's a difference between supporting the current comic industry's state and acknowledging it is useless to fight.

If you want to take an initiative, be my guest. You have seen how well it goes with gaming and sci-fi literature.

y-you too anons

You could rally support and try to push back but the fact that abysmal sales somehow isn't telling them that maybe the people they're pandering to don't buy comics, I wouldn't get my hopes up

pfft you'd be surprised

Does anyone know what happened between Milo and Cathy Young?

What

said, in fact, its the only ps2 emulator

I like you guys too.

If I didn't have you guys I don't know how I would deal with the insanity.

I'm also thankful for JP vidya.

saged/spoiled for off topic but
mfw some scumfuck put a card skimmer on a gas pump/store i went to and stole my shit
mfw they tried getting 200 dollary doos worth of food and i'm a poorfag so it got denied
Eat shit

You motherfuckers needs to realize this:
We're in the ride of our lifetimes, we're going to be here in the long run. And we're going be fighting along the way to put these feminists and SJW's in their place, into the deep holes of the abyss! Strap yourselves in fellas, we're still at war!

Damn dude, that sucks. Fuck that guy.

To war!

twitter.com/please use archive.is/status/731243832034099204

forgot link

I thought the rebot was someone else?
Are they litterally making a loss just to keep it alive?
Or just rebranding (slight shift in art-style) so everyone thinks it's new people?

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF
How the fuck did you get a twitter link caught in the filters?

twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/731245617113145344

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

ghostbin.com/paste/8j3gz

Well, there you have it. Confirmation that legal content that was okay by Hotwheels is not okay by Jim and Codemonkey. Not CP. Clothed children. This is the same policy moot followed when he was trying to grow the site and it's a huge red flag for me.

Call me a shill all you want like I know you will but I've been here since the first exodus and over the last few days I've come to realize that my loyalty was not to Holla Forums but to Hotwheels. No pretty words from Reanon are going to change that. I really believed in something here, and I had hoped that after all we've been through people would notice the hypocrisy when they saw it.

I'll still be contributing to Gamergate in my own way, but I can't stomach to do it here anymore. And no, I'm not going to whatever imageboard Holla Forums is shilling this week, nor am I going back to fucking halfchan. I don't know where I'll go, but I'll figure that out for myself. Good luck to those staying. These threads seem to be the only front who still have their shit together these days.

Don't bother replying to this. I'm not going to see it.

Fuck off kike Holla Forums mod

BOOO HOOO PEDOS ARE BEING CENSORED OY VEY ITS LIKE ANODAH SHOAH

Assuming we're speaking about American comics, the Big Two have tried pandering to socjus. Repeatedly. Squirrel Girl. Femthor. The All-New, All-Different Avengers. Green Arrow explicitly calling himself a social justice warrior.

It's all bombing. It's been bombing. Sales across the board have plummeted in the last 24 months. Comics retailers are screaming bloody murder. Industry rags are sounding alarm bells. Yet the editorial boards at Marvel and DC continue to throw good money after bad. Squirrel Girl bombed so hard that they had to reboot the reboot after six issues–so they set the issue number back to one, and changed absolutely nothing in the creative lineup. Same artist, same writer. Same sales drop. Femthor tanked. Everything is tanking.

The pushback is there. Look at the reaction to the Milo Manara Spider-Woman cover. Look at the reaction to the Rafael Albuquerque Batgirl cover. Fans have made it clear that they're not happy with the current climate. Money's slowing down. But the publishers still keep pointing the gun at their face and pulling the trigger.

I grew up on comics. I loved the medium. I'm still on a first-name basis with the staff at my local store. But I'm in there maybe twice a year now, because you cannot save those that absolutely and repeatedly insist on killing themselves.

The writing's on the wall, and momentum will only last for so long. If Marvel and DC insist on following their business plan to the bitter end, despite repeated pleas from their former fanbase, then there's nothing left to do but let it burn down and be ready to pick up the pieces so something decent can grow in its place.

I'm fucking tired of waiting

I love facemorph

Is there one of Shrek and LW?

I'll be honest. This does bug me a little. It's certainly not my cup of tea, but the idea of Holla Forums when it started was complete free speech, so long as it was within US law. They are now banning something within US law. Nothing I care about but, I have to remind myself, it always starts with something you don't care about.

I hope loli isn't next.

I thought that was Bobby Kotick

Seriously. Who fucking cares

Its obviously to avoid shit like what olson pulled

On the one hand, I agree. It's always been a weak point someone could attack us with. On the other hand, it was something that was done out of principle. And regardless, no matter what we're doing now, it's too late to salvage rep. And it's not as if Pedo Dan used those boards anyway. He just uploaded his own CP on an obscure place no one was looking and then acted like Holla Forums supports that kind of stuff all the time. We're still just as vulnerable to that as ever. It's not as if anyone listened to us when we explained that we can't know when some troll is posting CP on a dead board.

Ok I'm done.

The numerous site issues, the rampant shilling, the non stop D&C, the storm front shit, nothing took me away from this site or even GG in general, I stuck through it, but not anymore, the board is stagnant as hell and now we have BO approved shitposting that will probably plummet our numbers even further.

So yea fuck it, I'm done, it was a fine ride lads but the writing's on the wall, I know GG will persist but I just can't do this anymore, not here anyway, I wanna see this Holla Forums go back to the old days of how it was in the first exodus but that's clearly never going to happen.

Never though I'd find myself siding against Mark, lord knows he gets a ton of shit for being the BO of Holla Forums but yea, this one broke me.

Have a good one everyone.

Christ.

You need to relax man it's all in good fun, he did the same thing back when fallout 4 came out.

Are these supposed to be defeatist?

They're making me smile

The weak are being culled from the herd

ok, see you tomorrow

I swear, it might be because we're slower than halfchan in terms of post frequency, but the shill threads seem more frequent.

I'll give you some points for not going full obvious. You didn't throw out the usual Ralphshill/Revolt/Intl type lines about rulecucks or hot pockets or whatever. You didn't even call him a Kike, which is perfectly fair since he is one. You almost had me except for the fact that your grievance is so laughably stupid, the fact you're a (1) and the fact that you came into the GG thread for some reason to say this.

Not like I'm complaining.

Day one here too. Normally, I just play vidya and lurk to see if anyone needs help or a happening occurs. After playing games usually for at least 8 hours a day for 20 happy years, for two years it was less than 4 hours and choppy because this was important to the next 20 happy years playing games

And by the way the Doom 4 thread needs more /ara/

The only way I can think of injecting /ara/ into the Doom 2016 threads what the fuck am I supposed to call it so that it doesn't get mixed up with the original besides nuDoom? is via the /monster/ route in a manner similar to hDoom.

twitter.com/TheRalph Retort/status/731249936499609600

Its like the universe hates us

What counts as day one?

I noticed the censorship happening one day in a Phil fish thread on halfchan, but I don't know if that's the day the scandal officially came to light.

If a person can always lose hope even when he thought he had none to lose, does that mean a person has infinite hope?

well, technically there was always a journalism fail thread on cuckchan

I suppose day one would be the date Eron released his blog, a cuck too far.

Yes and no. I'd like to think of hope as a light that either gets half as bright or twice as bright depending on the situation, rather than a liquid/solid that gets added to or subtracted from because that makes more sense to me.

ded thread?

Weird. I could have sworn that we were on page 13. Anyway, I hope the latter half of the month really picks up after the weekend. We really should do something around E3.

This thread is dead!

DEAD !!!

Personally, I think that they're even taking declining sales in general into account, which is why they continue pushing their bullshit.

Nay thou!

In other news, it appears that TR has undergone a partnership with a news website that focuses on censorship in gaming.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/731287920045346816

…so what do you guys wanna talk about…

And, oh the surprised, Polygon baleeted all comments and removed the like bar from their DOOM video.

Nice

I thought it read that they partnered up with a censorship apologist.

Glad I was wrong.

You guys have been continuing with OPDisnod towards the likes of Polygon, haven't you?

* chirp, chirp *

I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY

Should I make a new bread?

Yes.
Polite sage.

When we hear the outcome of Gawker's appeal, we should go all out in spreading it on every site we can. Not just twitter, but tumblr, Escapist, and any game forum and site that will allow you to.

Other than that we can continue digging and formulating plans against DiGRA and Silverstring Media.

Don't bother, I'll make one.

I'm curious as to whether or not it actually would make sense to start the fire on Disnod right now - my main worry being that our main argument against them was the gamers are dead article - why, by now, is two years old.

Either we need way more diggers (friendly reminder that we have Badangler right here badangler.me/ ), or Polygon didn't produce a major fuckup over the last two years. Which appears unlikely to me.

Not until page 15 or 600 posts.

Page 15 already is too late. IIRC the agreement always was 700 replies or page 13

You make a good point user.

While there's no doubt SOMETHING big and stupid is cooking in the minds of Polygon, yu are right, nothing huge comes to mind recently.

We need to either put together one big "NOW YOU FUCKED UP" or, gather a bunch of stupid small fuckups that are united under one common theme to form one giant "what the fuck are you retards doing."

I'd prefer the former, because it's easy to bump and run with it, but nothing comes easy. I think we should start digging.

can we just shitpost to 600

So how bout that ICUP

Can someone explain what happened with Jim? I've been in the woods for the past week.

Hosted by /int/. I remember watching one game where /gamergate/ was one of the teams, and the commentator literally could not spend one second without blabbering about how stupid and irrelevant gobburgays were.

By the by, I'm going to shorten the OP post by stuffing all the different OPs into a single pastebin.

Any objections?

funny thing is neither team exists now.

as soon as they shit on gamers, unfairly shit on devs, or gatekeep– I'll send more emails

they are entitled to their opinion and snowflakes need to go somewhere far away from here

The lot of them have been forced to behavior more appropriately and rightfully so, but eventually they will fuck up as soon as they try to hamstring a big dev for outrage clicks/points or do anything unethical or pedo defend. When it is clear cut, it is easy to get the anons motivated.

Silly kids, they were games journalism– now they are the embarrassment they always were afraid they were.

None on my end as far as putting the OPs into a pastebin, but I would recommend either paste.teknik.io or up1.ca.

This YT URL has goy in it.

That feel when your #1 grill in P5 is probably gonna be called "Futa-chan" but all her friends.

That feel when probably all porn of her will involve her having a dick as a result.

Because this is Holla Forums the first reply will be >Implying that's a bad thing

Keep them as they are, do that every bread without forget that is stressful, I will see If I can edit tomorrow the OP on gitgud

Roger that.

Any reasons for teknik or up1 in particular?

At least post all the OPS together on the new bread somewhere so I can remember

Okay, bread is ready. Will fire once we're on page 14, but feel free to shitpost anyway.

None, so long as next edition is Mongolian Meme Signing Edition

We need to conjure something up. A happening, a revival of the site, anything.

SHITPOSTING FOR THE ADVANCED

Just the one reason that I'm not a fan of tracking scripts. Maybe I'm just extremely anal retentive and shouldn't bother thinking about that sort of thing.

That reminds me of a dark souls 3 boss.

Operation Internal Shilling. Someone suggest a better name please.
Remember the old "push /wooo/", "push /ara/", and others? We could pick a board of the week and use it, to boost its activity.

Hue

there won't be any vanilla doujin
just rape and NTR doujin

meant for

I'm joining the Kojima World Order as of right now!

I loved the board of the week idea. Shame no one up top ever cared about it.

Back when we had the top 25 in the topbar by default it really could have worked well.

Subvertion is the one thing they're good at.

archive.is/qDkK9#selection-1533.0-1545.108

Where does the original narration come from?

Hell if I know.

Oh I am saving that one for later.

Shame, seemed interesting, Sorta.

As long as it's not anime/loli, I don't give a shit. There's a reason to ban some of that real life photo shit even with clothing Ignoring the moral argument, it's a huge legal gray area.

Current happenings is badly out of date and the pastebin for it in the OP is also out of date. Hopefully someone has a more up to date version of the pastebin, could you post it?

Who else doesn't buy games from SE or Capcom?

This reminds me, anyone feel like webming the last 30 seconds or so of this?

I have not looked at Current Happenings in months maybe for more than half a year, since it became apparent the anons that used to run it had long since left. Things were slow enough that always having the Holla Forums thread open is enough to stay informed.

Man, I wish that mug added "hun" to the end for extra insult.

Disappointing, but not wholly unexpected:

Vox Media and The Daily Beast actually touched upon how liberals are a big reason why Trump is so popular due to political correctness and Bill Maher basically went "Libruhls dindu nuffin' during his New Rules Segment after shilling for Hillary even after a guest pointed out how she got people killed during Benghazi.

And of course, the crowd cheered. I'd love to see his meltdown after being proven wrong again like when he chose Ted Cruz over Trump.

We can be fast again damn it

We need a big screwup and habbening to get us back on speed.

WE NEED THE MAGIC

Meanwhile, GamerGate is the reason why Review Scores need to be removed

archive.is/bxYpk

Oh the fucking irony,

Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY

It's an election year, so I imagine a lot of attention is going that way. Also, so much is being focused on Nintendo and Indie stuff that it isolates it from the majority of gamers who don't do either.

But a big screwup is coming, as well as any new attempt to mainstream the false narrative especially with new books coming etc…

It's a good resource for people who are newer or don't lurk this thread all the time though. I remember back in the day some anonymous developer talked about how it was useful for people in the industry who want to keep up, though sadly with the irregular updates people like that might not be checking it as much now.

Will incorporate this into the next bread. Still waiting for us to hit page 14

He looks like he gained alot of weight.

He signals for his audience to applaud. Thats why they are there, their reactions aren't unscripted.

I blame you for this Val

Thanks, I don't know what we would do if there wasn't someone keeping track of it.

Is anyone here interested in getting it onto CH itself? I did it once and can provide advice but I'm not really eager to do it again, not today at least.

I know, it doesn't sit well with me, regardless. I want them all to eat crow come November.

Just watch this shit. He acknowledges SJWs are a problem but hypocritically won't take responsibility for enabling them and this hell we're in.

I disliked him ever since Ben Garrison's panel.

What will finally make me leave is HotWheel's refusal to let people pay THE TINIEST, TRIVIAL AMOUNT OF DOLLARS to get past Captcha.

Can't stand that shit. I literally have ALL THIS MONEY, and the wannabe-shota refuses to take ONE SINGLE FUCKING DOLLA DOLLA BILL Y'ALL to let me never see that shit again.

Holla Forums Pass. Let me buy one you crippled faggot. Start selling that shit and buy so many 24hr nurses to satisfy your "I wanna be a little boy so bad I mutated my own genes in the womb so I could spend my entire life on this earth as a little boy" ara fetish.

The paid shitposting was a good idea, too bad it didn't last long.

Just now realizing this is a thing.

At least it isn't captcha for every fucking post.

Tell me. Does this guy use eyelash and skin make up? I understand that males get powdered when appearing in front of a camera, but it looks like he's going for a full layer. Also that beard looks disgusting. He should start working out to get rid of his double chin. Shouldn't be impossible for someone that doesn't have a job with regular working hours, like e.g. an office job.

I'll just speak on what I know, which sadly isn't much, but that's at least more than what most video game journalists can say.
>Lucy O’Brien’s IGN review of Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 4, Daniel Starkey’s GameSpot review of Stardock’s Ashes of the Singularity, and Rowan Kaiser’s review of Paradox’s Stellaris all attracted outrage from fans of the games who felt that the games were scored unfairly.
The same one where the reviewer proved that they didn't play the game? Color me shocked.

>Anyone whose score deviates from an emergent norm is clearly doing their job poorly–that was the main argument levelled against Arthur Gies for his Polygon Bayonetta 2 review, which gave that title a 7.5, and Carolyn Petit for her GameSpot video review that gave Grand Theft Auto V a 9 out of 10.
I distinctly recall Arthur spending half the article talking about how Bayonetta was too sexual, which was rather odd given his porn site account.

I wonder who first gave that impression.

>But again, all this stupidity could be avoided if we were forced to focus on the substance of the reviews rather than the score at the bottom.
Strangers on Twitter have done a better job of that than journalists.

tl;dr: Review scores give a false sense of objectivity like anyone who plays games hasn't known that.

Getting the snippet has been a PitA for me, so I'll just upload the whole video instead.

Question, what does spamming CP on Holla Forums doing to stop climate change, dan?

He's following the footsteps of the master, the guru of "progressiveness of humanity", Bob Chipman.

In other words, he's getting more and more lunatic.

What is the pedoman going about now?

Did someone just say Memeteor? Because I could have sworn some said memeteor.

the hell is he talking about even?
if Closed Captioning is real?

SUMMON IT

climate change.

No one tell him about the multiple ice ages the Earth has gone through or his head might explode.

Nah, I only said "Deus Vult. Purge the zealots."

That makes even less sense. How would radically altering human infrastructure help that?

On Polygon and their Doom vid, somebody was smart and decided to archive that youtube page early.
archive.is/WkjmN

Have fun with it.

Must have been those super advanced african civilizations they keep going on about, they keep un fucking the ozone layer somehow afterwards though

If you can't stop it then you have to build habitats/structures to live through it seems to be his train of thought.

olleH?

Still waiting for this bread to hit page 14 before the next come can be released)

He's not saying he believes that, he's quoting a hypothetical person who disagrees with him.

Don't be retarded.

That phrasing is garbage. A lot of human infrastructure works fine for extreme cold. only problem would be if the ground was destabilized in addition. I mean sure standard housing would have to change, but we already have tech for up to -130C, and Emanuel Goldstien would be more than happy to coldproof your house with his happy Mexican Helpers

For the most part, you'd just be throwing up storm windows + insulating outer walls further so long as snowfall could still be cleared regularly. The last ice age wasn't actually that much colder than it is now. Some houses likely wouldn't need any changes made at all.

But, if clearing snow were impossible, you'd obviously have to build taller structures that can handle the risk of flood from icemelt in the warmer seaso.

Don't be an ecofag

I know I'm just bored as shit and trying to bump to 600 or whatever

Moviebob and Dan olson

Seriously tho you faggot we're in the middle of an ICE AGE its not getting warmer anytime soon

This is not what the middle of an Ice Age looks like. Perhaps the start.

How about go fuck yourself, Dan?

(09:06:55) +Volphied370: i.imgur.com/MNTHRav.jpg

(09:07:33) +Axish: butthurt

(09:08:01) +Axish: >muh slippery slope into bestiality

(09:08:16) +Axish: >muh tyrannical kennedy scapegoat

(09:08:31) +Axish: >muh constitutional republic

[…]

(12:17:07) +Volphied370: >“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”- John Adams. The Founders are weeping…..

(12:17:44) +Volphied370: lol, they're weeping ever since Black people were given equal rights

I heard something on twatter about Arthur Gies being the guy playing this game so fucking terribly. Can anyone confirm?

This is why "archive everything" is a phrase. Remember the archives of archives of archives? Fun times.

Saved.

He's denying it, but you know these guys, they're usually lying their asses off the moment their skill is called into question.

If he denies it, why doesn't he come out and say who played it? Is there no one commentating on the game play while playing?

No commentary on the game itself. u.teknik.io/Q6wEK.webm
Given the gameplay, it could be anyone new to video games.

> you will never cum in Gilda's boypussy
Why live, Holla Forums?

Why would they let someone unexperienced play and then upload it to their official channel if not for a video as experimentation like "This is how my grandma would play Doom". No, it must be one of their editors at least. Does it really matter if its Gies? What matters is, that they let people that can't play those games, review those, make videos about those games (it's still a representation) and comment on those games. If I'd run a site like this, I wouldn't let someone that doesn't understand 4X games review a 4X games. This is a disservice to the reader, to the developer and to the site itself.

You're getting way better.
I'm having a hard time imagining a r63 Gilda that looks different from regular Gilda.

Gilda is a grill.

I don't know, I think even complete newbies would be able to shoot a stationary target at point blank range.

I wouldn't mind seeing a shy futaGilda.

HAVE THE NEW BREAD

FRESH NEW BREAD

Gotta go to sleep anons. Sorry for the IP jump, my router is trying to fuck with me.

What the fuck. By the amount this player was hit, I assume it's baby mode? Not just easy or very easy but actually baby mode? How would you ever die in this game if it takes them 20+ hits to kill you. but you only need one melee kill to go back to 100?

If they wanted to paint a bad picture of Doom, they certainly managed to do it with this video. Why would you even upload something like this to your main youtube channel?

The ones I've read did. The sun is constantly monitored, it's not exactly a mystery.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR

I think you meant to post that in the new thread.

I did. Thanks for noticing or I wouldn't have been able to correct it.

So this is what became of GooberGate.

Why did you join a thread at the bottom of the catalog, mate?

lol