The gay devil appears in front of you and tells you that he'll take your soul unless you accept to fuck a younger...

The gay devil appears in front of you and tells you that he'll take your soul unless you accept to fuck a younger version of a famous game designer.

Who do you pick?

I wood berry young kojimbo

who wouldn't

I fuck 14 year old Jade then.
Thanks ACfags, you saved me.

Fucking memetale faggots need to die already

Not sure if they gay devil is gonna allow that

THERE ARE FEMALE GAME DESIGNERS TOO SHIT LORDS!!!!!!

Jade Raymond

You're a fucking retard and you don't belong on Holla Forums.
How the hell have you not heard of Yoko Taro yet?

That's a trick question.

Doing the gay will mean that he takes your soul anyway.

What you must do is walk away. Do not play the devil's gay game or you will get the shaft.

Too bad. Them's the rules, and he should be glad he didn't put another fiddle on the wager.

faggot should have been clearer about the rules.

Reiko Kodama

Mari Shimazaki because she made Bayonetta

what will he do with my soul if I give it

Well he is the gay devil.
If you're a woman it's fine

Love you tenderly

Young Kojima, that's such an easy pick.

I just realized that Kaz on MGSV and Gillian Seed from Snatcher have the same haircut as young Kojima.
Sage for shit thread.

He said sex with a younger version of a famous game designer, he didn't state whether it had to be gay sex, just sex.

Easy

Do you really want to trick the gay devil?
You're not gonna have a colon by the end of it

Good man. This thread just confirms that everyone here is a femanon.

Mr Shitface looks like he belongs in special-ed

Fry tricked the robot devil in Futurama, that shit worked out fine.

Then maybe he should specify, next time.

Have you seen futurama?

vaguely, a decade ago, I reember the robot devil got mad salty and fry gave the hands back so he could be with his 1 eyed freakazoid waifu.

Kojima sort of looked like Viktor Tsoi.

Go back to pathologic, vlad, stop wasting everyone's time on imageboards.

The Hamburgler. Fat chicks need love too and maybe if someone porked that fat bitch in High School she wouldn't have grown up to be such a waste of skin.

that's almost the complete opposite of what happens

These two were the first answers that popped into my head

I just reread the episode synopsis, I'd take my chances, all I did was 1 up the devil not take something from him.

Fry wins the Robot devils hands "fair and square". Robot Devil wants his hands back and Fry says no. He becomes a famous holophoner that writes an opera for Hedonism bot, meant to put his love for Leela on display for the whole galaxy. Robot Devil tricks Bender into trading his ass plate for a big, loud, honking horn nose *HONK HONK* which is used to deafen Leela. Leela, upset that she can no longer hear the rest of the opera, makes a deal with Robot Devil for robot ears, she signs a contract without even reading believing that Robot Devil only wanted one of her hands. The clause was that he wanted her hand in marriage. Robot Devil then offers to rip up the contract in exchange for his hands back from Fry. Fry finally agrees to giving the hands back, the opera is a bust because he can't play for shit and everyone leaves.

John Romero

He's asking for it.

C'mon you just know he's the kind of self obsessed asshole that would just spend the entire time flexing and remarking on how big his dick is and how he's gonna make you his bitch.

kamiya obv

I don't care which male developer.

Just make him ten-years-old and it's fine.

Pic related btw

Fuck off, Todd

Sakurai cause he got the benjamin button's disease.

iD should make a cheeky crpg about them coming up in the 90s as the rockstars of PC gaming. Call it Cool Guys.

Damn, he looks like a JoJo character or something.

Holy shit that is some fucking biker shit, looks like something from Akira.

put dreamboy in drag and you've got yourself a deal

yup in that pick it pretty much looks like josuke withouth the hair

*pic

It's a good thing, that's one of the most retarded hairstyles I've ever seen.

Does he turn me into a semen demon with a feminine body? I'll take that instead.

I could fuck Todd in the ass I guess.

Holy fuck what are these besides North Star and Akira someone please tell.

Nevermind.

Exorcisms and holy water. Lots of holy water.