What video games deal with themes like loneliness, the fear of never being understood...

What video games deal with themes like loneliness, the fear of never being understood, or never being able to share valuable experiences with someone who cares?

I could go for some of those games right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

necessarygames.com/my-games/loneliness/flash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess persona 3 has somthing like that. It deals with loss more than lonliness though.

That works too, thanks. I know there's a remake or two of that, so which version do you recommend?

Katawa Shoujo

Depends, play FES on your 1st playthrough, then play p3p if you care enough to do anothdper playthrough.

Right, thanks. I'll go set up a PS2 emulator for it now. If you know any good emulators, that'd probably save me some time.

Played it. It was great and the memory's helping. Emi is best girl, Rin is a great second. Both were really helpful.

MOTHER 3 is really sad, just listening to Duster's theme gets me teary eyed.

There really is only 1 ps2 emulator i know of, unless someone came in here with more knowlege. PCSX2 is the one, but you havd to find the bios, but its easy. Just know you have to have a somewhat beefy computef to emulate ps2. P3p is a good backup if you dont care about the cutscenes, too much, it makes the game a VN and lets you control your party.

I just spent the last hour setting it all up and the FES version of Persona 3 to boot. I'm gonna play that game tomorrow after meeting a friend for the first time in too long.

Thanks, user. I hope to enjoy it.

You don't need that great a rig to emulate P3. My old laptop with Intel integrated graphics and a 2GHz processor could do it

Depression Quest.

:')

LISA The Painful.

Isn't this another shitty memetale tier gameM.

I always loved that track, one of my favorites. The music in that game will never leave me.
I miss that game so much

here's your (You)

real life

Everyone is a fucking poseur feigning compassion. No one gives a shit about you, especially not in real life.

Any Russian/Ukrainian/other Slavic game

did you read the op?
sounds familiar

Metal Gear Solid 2. Raiden os having those feels at the end.

I also heavily recommend Persona 3. I played it when I was going through really heavy depression during high school. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it more than likely altered my life for the better. It gave me the kick in the ass I needed to be a human being again.

Don't expect to finish it until next month. Some people think that's it's too slow or too long, but trust me when I say that it's all the better for it.

A: Don't hate a game you know nothing about
B: LISA if a fucking great game.

I swear this isn't my fault

Single payer games.
Single player weeb games.
Single player loli rape simulator weeb games.

no fuck undermeme lisa actually has decent gamplay and isn't pure sjw shit

music and literature are the only things that i believe that can fully translate the feelings of isolation and loneliness unfortunately

Ice-Pick Lodge, you crazy plebs

Motherfucker Silent Hill is my go to series for feeling alone and unable to share valuable experiences

This is why you use nearest neighbor when resizing pixel art.

All MMOGames.

All visual novels
Because you're a lonely fuck, have a fear of never being understood and never being able to share valuable experiences with someone.
No one even cares about you, so, whatever. Kill yourself and stop wasting my oxygen.

Holy fuck, I remember that game.

edgy

If you don't care for graphics, can use your imagination to fill in gaps, and don't mind that it was shilled by extra credits because hipster artsy-fartsy, then try necessarygames.com/my-games/loneliness/flash

Depression Quest ;^)

Yume Nikki?