There are people on Holla Forums RIGHT NOW that actually get excited by capeshit...

All capeshit suc—

capeshit is just a buzzword mate. Only a sjw faggot would nix an entire genre in this way.

Are you implying there are no good films with fantastical or unbelievable elements? That's the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

Right 👏 Wing 👏 SJWs 👏

you don't belong here

>>>/reddit/

Just another example of how the left can't meme. Do you really think your copy-paste techniques can really mask your identity and intentions? Pathetic.

reply to>>931246

Only a sjw faggot would enjoy capeshit.

Maybe if you are an emotionally stunted manchild

So, Metropolis, Brazil, Videodrome, Eraserhead, Inland Empire, The Hourglass Sanatorium etc. all bad? I think not.

im sorry you have this problem. pls dont pretend its anyone but a retard who would think this way.

Some types of genres are shit, deal with it.

If one genre is shit then every genre is shit.

Any form of fiction is literally the most garbage-tier form of entertainment imaginable.

The normies in college would never shut up about the new POZ wars when it came out. Its pretty obnoxious.
Idunno which is worse: numales arguing over starwars, or pseudo-chad NFL spurgs arguing over which black bull is better.

Jesus fucking Christ what's wrong with you?

What's the matter, user? Do these reaction images make you uncomfortable, hmmmm?

There are actual autists that believe their shitposts against capeshit is more important than capeshit is to its target audience.

Rei is shit.

Circles have infinite sides.

Best girl.

t. Brony

Dan, he really is a cocksmoker…I thoughtit was just an act…Gross….

I love that artist, he made some great art for my waifu.