STORYTIME

STARBRAND AND NIGHTMASK (2015)

A rare gem amidst the slew of SJW shit that flooded Marvel Comics around this time. Only lasted six issues, but what can you expect from the House of Ideas.

Posting is fucked. Sorry about that.

Just going to add that this is written by Greg Weisman of Gargoyles, Max Steel, Young Justice, and Spectacular Spider-Man.

ISSUE #2

Why do other artists draw squirrel girl as deformed as how Henderson shits her out

ISSUE #3

I did not expect to enjoy this. I've been a bit of a fan of the New Universe ever since I found a bunch of NU titles in a longbox.
When I heard about the reboot and complete reworking of the characters I was skeptical, but this isn't bad on its own

It's a fun book. A damn shame that something like this got canned after only 6 issues while crap like Squirrel Girl and Hellcat got at least twice that.

Blame the writer or artist for not sucking more dick.

ISSUE #3

You can definitely see the Weisman influence in this book, especially with the character of Kevin Conner who is essentially Peter Parker from Spectacular Spider-Man. But the Weisman touch works to the book's benefit. The cast is diverse, but in a very organic and natural way. Greg Weisman can do what SJW Marvel want to do, but he does it without putting down straight white guys.

Must be cool, having the power to transmute shit at will. Time dilution is a neat trick as well. This duo makes for a unique superhero team, I'll give them that.

And that's it for issue #3

Meant to type time dilation.

Since OP is asleep (I think), I will continue this storytime with the final two isses.

You mean ISSUE #4

Now to
ISSUE #5

ISSUE #6 comes after the first image

THE END
What do you think happened to Nightmask between this series and Marvel Legacy? Will he appear in AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER?

Thanks you for posting the rest. I was tired from work and fell asleep before I could finish the storytime.

Just read this now. Didn't know this existed. Thanks OP that was a nice read.