The Fire Rises in The South China Sea as US Carrier Is Deployed

archive.fo/wCNL5
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/19/us-deploys-carrier-contentious-south-china-sea/98126274/
sea.

Gas the Chinks Trade War Now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052D_destroyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_051C_destroyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052B_destroyer
defencetalk.com/chinese-weapons-reaching-near-parity-with-west-study-69143/
zmescience.com/other/feature-post/china-gender-imbalance-243423/
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
archive.is/vPJNp
shanghaiist.com/2016/01/20/peter_dahlin_confession.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad
alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/graphic-thread.384638/page-15#post-14256715
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

as a flip, this worries me

red china can gobble up SE Asia

sadly, i witnessed

Which jews are we going to war with first?

Buckle in, boys

Oh boy oh boy.

(Trips)
(Dubs)
Kek confirms it's going down

Chinks will be rounded up,slaughtered and fed to pigs.All hans chinks are dangerous no matter they are chinese,taiwanese,hongkong,singaporeans.

Hopefully they gobble up your country, specifically.

This is… nonsense. China would lose an air to air war horribly. Their technology is absurdly outdated and they have no anti-aircraft ships, just to start.

Duterte is a Hero

The Navy routinely deploys to the South China Sea. The question is will they have a ship pass within 12 miles of those fake chink islands, or the contested islands.
I expect China to act tough, but refrain from doing anything because they know they'll get curb stomped

Cut off China's oil supply. The US Navy would go on a shooting spree sinking all the oil super tankers, all the cargo ships and anything that floats going in and out of China. There goes China's infrastructure. Imagine a billion starving chinese.

If we really wanted to play dirty we would bomb the Three Gorges Dam and create the worst humanitarian disaster in history. It would make the Japanese tsunami look like a picnic.

FUCKING BURN CHINA

ignore the leftists who burn the American flags.
Also the nerds and generally smart(and consevative) people here are comfy with POTUS Trump and the new US ambassador

i fucking promise you the amount of dead degenerates here are too goddamn low

OYA PAPI

gotta go now

when will you faggots understand Chinks are a paper tiger
they have one aircraft carrier which is some old fucking soviet flotation device they converted into carrier topkek
do you have the means to deliver them?

Haven't you heard of the Dongfeng ICBM's ? Fear the Dong.

no, the Philippines is American clay

No, he's too friendly with the chinks. We cannot let the Philippines fall into the Chinese sphere of influence, it is rightfully an American territory and will one day be colonized by White Americans

(checked)

(checked)

I've been right about most of this shit before, there's no reason why this timeline won't be blessed with insane outcomes like this.

WW3 2017
WW3 2017WW3 2017
WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017
WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017
WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017

YES KEK IT IS :O

I don't really care about the Philippines. I just don't want China bullying smaller countries around.

It would certainly make a lot of sense. It's well understood that the use of nuclear weapons renders a Russo-American war nonviable, so the alternative means of conflict resolution is to work together to divide the rest of the world while investing in exploiting frontier resources. India's compliance can be bought with political concessions in the Himalayas; I'm sure the head of state would love to receive credit for helping the Dalai Lama return to Tibet. The only people who would really stand to lose from such a political agreement are Muslims and Africans.

Not sure if it's the same but China gets energy from Russia.

Chinas oil supply is iran and Russia which doesnt involve a navy and the US has stood incapable of ending for the past decade

Nope

CONFIRMED

Good thing you can always count on their cowardice to overcome their desire to save face. Can't cheat others if you're dead. Kill enough of them or show them the potential toll and they will cave.

Your tumblr reaction image doesn't seem to match the enthusiasm of your post.

Quit being a fag schlomo

http: //www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/america-no-longer-top-dog-chinese-military-reaching-near-parity-west

The ISS relesed this a little while ago. It puts chinas military capability on par with the west

Why to retards keep reposting this video as if it means anything. It completely stupid armchair general fantasies.

trips and dubs agrees with you

It would be like me talking about niggers and posting chaste images of white women. The two have nothing to do with one another, unless you're a degenerate.

Digits that end in 9 decide china's fate.

Trump's wall becomes the #1 global Great Wall tourist attraction, completely collapsing the chink economy.

Would it be longer than the Great Wall?

Technically, since it will double back and forth a few times for added security. Mandatory lava pits and trained dogs between each layer.

China is invaded by Mongolian Nazis while all of it's occupied peoples rebel! Praise Kek! Dalai Lama's RWDS will save his lands!

No need if it's tall enough

We turn China into a parking lot.

Holy fucking confirmed….

PRAISE KEK

it is written

PRAISE KEK

Looks like the "how many aircraft carriers pics" faggot hasn't recovered from the butthurt yet.

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052D_destroyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_051C_destroyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052B_destroyer

Trump has a fucking DEATH RAY!

nice digits mang

kek. been sleeping under a rock haven't you?

defencetalk.com/chinese-weapons-reaching-near-parity-with-west-study-69143/

Yeah I'm sure their decade old fighters and ripped off stealth-tech have achieved "parity" with us. The other part no one mentions is the Chinese people themselves. China would likely have to suppress revolts due to famine and worldwide embargo. Their Army is a glorified paramilitary police force anyways.

That paired with possible classified weaponry has me fairly confident that the Chinese would lose. We might not ever land groundtroops (except Special Forces) but China would lose everything that isn't on the mainland. Pacific bases and power projection would be gone. Then as their people starve and have no gasoline they'd have to suppress their own peasants.

That's an opinion, and by your source, unsubstantiated one.

In terms of air-power, they're still lagging behind. Their 6th gen fighter is gigantic and heavy and we know for sure they don't have engines as good as the F-22's. They have a rip-off of the F-35 and they had to build it with two engines because of this.

I hope you don't like seafood.
Fucking amerifats can't even maintain their own dams. And you think you can stand up to a strong country like China? LOL

The only reason China would go to war with the U.S. is if they needed to kill off a large chunk of their population again.

friendly reminder that 90% of burger tech comes from Europe, Germany specifically. Burgers just either make parts under licence or forego patents alltogether.

One of the famous examples was german anthrax antidote. They didn't want to give burgers a license but only sell it to them. Burgers frozen all accounts and went crying to Merkel and voila, burgers suddenly have 'revolutionary antidote'. Same happens with military tech.

The burger 'stealth-technology' originates in the european institute of applied space sciences. The only self-invented stealth shit was the F-117, but it was so superior, that it was shot down over kosovo with a fuckin ZSU. The chinks bought the parts on black market but were disappointed because they already had far more advanced shit.

get your facts together burger user. US ain't the special snow flake anymore. And when talking about people inside army, you sure you wanna count all the mexican shitskins and niggers?

U W O T M8
W
O
T
M

This is sensationalism and media hyperbole on top of political hyperbole. Based on the objective findings the adquate tone and phrasing should be "Chinese technology is heading to become a challenge" to the U.S.

Talking about military parity is just stupid. Nothing less to expect since parity has a very low priority for them.Their main goal is to raise their economic power and in fact keep military spending minimal while skipping over some technological steps without need to modernize a huge force.

convenient argument.

or if the US wants to crash it's own economy without survivors, since it heavily relies on cheap labour and parts from china.

????
You do know businesses are leaving china right?

Yeah the U.S. will be fine Cyber Sergeant Zhang. Good lucking fighting a million-strong peasant revolt AND the U.S. Army/Navy.

I made a case for the plane. For that matter, you conveniently haven't provided a case for superior Chinese missiles.

china hasnt been able to build a single functional aircraft carrier. that article even says that as recently as last year they were still following soviet blueprints. but sure, suddenly now they're "on par" with the us because they made one good missile design.

also we're talking about the jews of the east here known for corner cutting and dodgy reliability even internally. they've been known to lie to make themselves look better before such as with iq test results. so even if the data was there to suggest they're anywhere close to the west, i wouldn't trust it.

lmfao

it's correct, because china is coming to you.

I think the US will have a bigger revolt consisting of niggers, mexicans, white traitors and everyone else. Chances are that you end up in a FEMA camp rather than chinks having a revolution.

The plane is only as worth as its defenses. The only thing the F-35/22 had going for them were their BVR capabilities. Ivan took care of that through jamming and missiles (both ground and air) and chinks developed best missiles, only being paralleled by european EADS toys.

with weapons to counter aircraft groups (bought and patented from ivan) which there is no defense against there is no need to build one. Russia has also only one and uses it as a gadget (eg. syria) to save costs, although their current gen fighters could be easily deployed anywhere in the world.

Reminder if the Chinks so much as touch one of our ships, we will ram the entire fleet so far up their ass that they'll have to put guns on the Three Gorges Dam.

damn.

navyfag here. 1 minute in. he's using the unclassified top speed to determine how quickly our carriers could get across the ocean.

we may or may not arrive five times that fast.

factually burgers never fought 1v1 against a technologically similar country.

I very much would like to see a war. Doesn't matter vs whom. As long as it is a full scale war, conventional or nuclear, just war.

This would please me.

Well you wouldn't see that war if we fought you, because you're woefully outmatched by the United States. Also Chinese Revolutions happen often are usually extremely bloody. Look at your own history Zhang, you know you're due for a peasant revolt the second the Western financed gibs get shut off.

boy that really gets the neurons going

Chinks aren't that scary, even if they actually did have parity it wouldn't matter, they have no way to project any of it in the new world. Our tech isn't top notch anymore, but in a defensive war it doesn't really have to be, we've got sufficient dakka to prevent landings in the continental states.

Even the pajeets aren't dumb enough to actually invade china, so our land war capabilities are largely irrelevant outside of minor skirmishes on tiny manmade islands.

War would also please kek desu

Russia is giving it's surplus of girls over to Chinamen.

shhh.. less talking more war pls. All I hear is "we would", "we could", "we.."

Yes. We hoped for north korea to start melting weeaboos two years ago and thus start a global happening but all we can do is hope and pray. Maybe burgers will finally start some shit with ivan.

its*, fuck

I doubt fire ants are scary one by one but they are rarely alone.

Yes. Ruskies are white. Prior to Obongo, they wanted to come closer to Europe.

The US also has a jamming craft (Growler). You'll need fighters to counter else strikers will drop hell on you.

What if you lit fire ants on fire?
Really makes you think.

t. No carrier and no food

A decade from now they might have the ability to move the hive across the pacific but until then all they can really do is pick on our colonies.

What are they gonna do, swim across the Pacific? Form themselves into little human rafts? Because that's what they're going to have to do after every last scrap of "Navy" they have is sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

They probably took over one of America's when it docked there and filled it with ladyboys

You completely failed to refute one word of it.

Apparently you never heard of Hongcouver.

(Heil'd)
Adolf's Ghost confirms some nigger left the keys in the ignition and the Thais took it for a spin

Offer gibs to niggers in detroit to relocate to the westcoast. Whoever loses, we win.

i'd be surprised if china was able to shoot down 5 jets in the entire confrontation.

Are you counting the jets they'd accidentally crash themselves?

t. too much food

If we count those there might be some kind of record broken.

Top lel coming from a nation that has never fought a real war without overwheling odds on their side fighting against a country that requires 10 million cassulites to screw in a lightball the bloodbath between you two should be fun. At least the west will finally be free.

(checked)
(checked)

When your idea of "food" is crushed insect paste and dog meat I can see why you'd choose death over dinner

Free to pay for it's own military.

l m a o

We're the nation that elected the God Emperor you peon.

My sides nearly entered orbit, for some reason it looks like he momentarily stops in the air before the falls, after the branch breaks, like a cartoon, toppest of kek.

better?

who had his most important executive order casually dismissed by a judge.

Yes im sure everyone wants you sending spies to change elections murder politicans and house military bases in their country. Eat a dick nigger we never needed you

If dubs, comfy sleep before WWIII 2-20-17 will come to you.

Btw, I've been in several China threads from Uiyghurs to the Occupy Central movement 3 years ago. The Chinese cyber military really do watch the chans. The Duterte threads a few months back were actually chink shills than Flips trying to brag about Duterte giving the finger on Obongo.

The one tactic they like to use is false flagging. For example, on the Duterte threads, they tried to make Duterte out as based for appealing to China by disrespecting Obongo. When China didn't give Obongo the stairs for Air Force One, they tried to make Holla Forums sympathetic by playing off our hatred for Obongo.

They're really here so take a moment to say hi

Build your own armies and help dismantle NATO then.

Nice webm Zhang, top tier kek. All is forgiven.

Maybe you should spend your money on your military instead of endless fibs for niggers then tough guy.

If nothing else, their English isn't bad. It's not great, but it's not engrish tier bad.

The best webm still lies before you, user.

There no is Chinese shill here anonymous no need worry

if you wanna see some top tier banter go on /baph/ and ask them about their PLA cyber army handlers, it's fucking hilarious

To be fair to them, kang nigger was a fucking nigger
Probably the only thing we agreed on.

zmescience.com/other/feature-post/china-gender-imbalance-243423/

They do need to, because of the one child policy they have hundred of millions of young men who have no shot at wives or kids. This was done intentionally to create this army

But they hated him for different reasons. We hated him because he was a liberal ultra-left nigger. They hated him because he was representing America.

The only difference between Obama and Trump's approach to China is that Trump would have been, and will be, tougher, if anything. They'll really hate Trump.

They could always marry foreigners but who would want to marry an ugly slanty-eyed chink?

Hooray! Soon they will learn to love, love, love refugees, Soros, and Google like the rest of us good goyim.

They already do. Remember the tweets/newstories when he was a candidate?
He was "abusively forthright".

Working on it one maybe 2 more elections

Good luck on your elections.
You're mad at us for a lot of CIA actions, but, they are a big core of deep state which is fighting President Trump.
There's a very good chance they're going to get assfucked.
As for military bases, that deals in agreements between your govt and US, so, fix your shit and renegotiate.

IT IS DECIDED

You clearly don't know how our government works. They could do that for any order; it has to go to the SC, which takes time. When it does, it will most likely be overturned (9th circus is overturned over 80% of the time it goes to the SC)

Fuck off Paki

If the ball starts rolling over there we can use the liberal tears over here to motivate a pulling out. Smaller members will have an easier time leaving, but when they do we'll see brexit like momentum that we can use.

We should meme a fullscale war between US and China.

How to ruin China:

The three kingdoms occurred for a fucking reason

HAIL THE EMPEROR

By god…

Not going to embed since file already exists:

China harvesting organs of political prisoners

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY

That's what BLM protestors should be used for. Sell that shit to jews. Well done, China.

^This

No thanks. Not only would there be a chance of incompatibility and rejection, a higher one – negros don't take care of themselves or their organs. I would never let anyone go through that.

I feel safer now ameri-bro

It's still easy to spot. Notice how semi-formal and unnatural it reads.

Checked

Lmao can't wait to watch world's bestest goyim burn to ash on live television.

You think you aren't coming with us, Europoor?

If my VCR is any indication, chinamen tanks will burn out the second they try to start them.

They're not going to hack us, are they?!

I expected no less from a retarded burger.

Please kek, get rid of these insectoids known as chinks.

(checked)

Its confirmed lads, we shall take the bricks of the great wall of china and build a second wall bordering canuckia

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Amerimongrel, look up what the SCO is then come back and apologize. I know you won't though, too much mental effort for your deficient burger mind.

Pipelines. Alluh Akbar the pipelines because Koran. now china has no oil. also alluh Akbar their muslims pops so they have to use troops for security. we call also Namaste Tibet. China has many many sub groups that don't like Chinese Central gov. attack the cracks

Oh, right I saw that on the electric jew!

Nigger what the fuck are you even talking about?

Don't hack my freedoms bro!

Well. Looks like aus is fucked. I guess I'll start packing. Where is nice in burger land?

im in nsw we safe???

Well that escalated quickly.

user, please. Please user.

You completely failed at life. Off yourself right now..

What all 5 or 6 of them?

YES!

Exactly this. Wouldn't it be funny if (((ISIS))) suddenly got really interested in their Asiatic brothers to the East. China is, like all communist nations, an amalgamation of different people cobbled together under a forced boot of the Central Communist Committee. Break that stranglehold and China itself will fall into a rather spectacular Civil War. Boodists joining up with Mooslems to kill Commies. Glorious. If a war does kick off, they'd make some initial gains no doubt- but after a successful bombing sortees on their industrial complexes and the severe economic depression of "no one buying your knock off shit" I'd give the Central Committee a week before the whole shitty country falls apart.

Oh fuck…well something like this was bound to happen at some point.

Kek has never been so sure of anything in his eternal existence.

Because there are actual chink/slav intel ops on the chans. The slavs are your friend or enemy depending on the situation while chinks always stink.

Have at it boys and girls, but If I was China I'd hit the yellowstone caldera. That would be my single strategic target to hit.

It would be funny if someone taught the Manchu's to speak their own language again.

Lel, a single 500lb dumb bomb could probably turn that whole thing to gravel.

Burgers ought to really pull out all the stops and roll out their most awful weapon. The cancerous, and highly contagious, American culture. I pity those poor chinks.

They watch everything. I first became aware of them back when youtube was young, and I watched some Tienanmen square massacre footage. I made a comment and all of a sudden people came out of the woodwork trying to claim that Tiananmen never happened, the footage was fake, and only one person got injured when they tripped over their shoelace and skinned their elbow a little bit.

CIDF is very real. Its how a lot of Chinese pay for their internet access. They have to spend a certain amount of time shilling, and then they get free internet.

Can't be done. Asian culture is the hardest to change by far. Even the Israelites couldn't get in. One of the lost tribes of Israel settled in China (and it's been theorized as far as Japan) and they just turned into Chinese, see Kaifeng Jews. That or it's the chinks who are trying to get into Israel.

weebcuck

You should see them when anything involving hongcouverites happens. Its funny.

They've been trying for decades. The students there just aren't having any luck.

Says the faggot that would pity the chinks in their suffering.

The Chinese believe they have the edge, I'm beginning to think they do to. Especially judging by the cucks we have working for the CIA

Starting my recent job, for the first time I knew for sure this is it. We're finally at it, the collapse or the end in whatever form it takes, humans can't handle this level of complexity , as a group they're just too stupid and slow, but also flawed. Stupid, slow, and ironically mortality wounded by a thousands self interests , somethings going to break soon

If I'd have to guess the power and communications, internet etc will go down one day and if they come back on some people will see large segments of the West Coast vaporized.

top weebcuck.

Found an archive of a thread full of chink shills: archive.is/vPJNp

Also, the chinkshit and smartphone general threads on cuckchan /g/ is probably chink shills

Chinese VS Western Bosses

frankly I'd rather have Chinese boss

I've been on several sites with chinks. That's a shitty representation of Chinese management. Trust me, you really wouldn't want to work in a Chinese company:

I was on a work site once where we were building a plant. The chink constructors had a camp built for them complete with a swimming pool. They turned it into a giant laundry. The quality was ridiculous (like hazardous level) and you have to wonder about their standards (who the fuck uses purple wires?).

Me too.

China jewed Russia into a nasty oil and gas contract at the pit of the last oil deflation.

Sadly a lot of them are also yellow fever cucked westerners who fell for the most obvious jew honeypot in the history of jew honeypots.

Several worse decisions later

And then he spent the rest of his days as a slave to the PLA in exchange for some rancid pussy. The end.

Western Couples vs Chinese Couples

They've routinely kidnapped journalists, including Western ones, that's true. It's honestly an amazement China's been able to get away with all this for decades but what can you do when you're talking $$$. Just goes to show the kind of people we've had running the West. Ideologues.

Just a threadly reminder that China has fuck-all force projection.

China has a barely suppressed beta uprising occurring within its boarders after they went full MGTOW and killed all of their girls. Go after their MMOs and 2D waifus and they'd fall apart amazingly quickly.

You're seriously on Holla Forums and you don't think some jew reporter with the New York Times or the Washington Post isn't CIA???

Don't forget that video they showed with the muslim rapist whimpering "allahu ackbar" while getting flogged.

what

You are in the west and managed to save any sense of honor and decency , you can't look in the mirror , or bear to see what's happened to your home. You naturally wish for a tumultuous change where these evils are wiped out and you deem it worth it even if it hurts you personally , because unlike the cucks in government you still have a soul

I think he said they got what they deserved for spreading fake news.

The ones I know are European ones:

shanghaiist.com/2016/01/20/peter_dahlin_confession.php

CIA is heavily entrenched in the (((media))) , why wouldn't they be, they get to direct coverage where they want, away from their nefarious activities, build support for their narratives, post counterintel fake news stories etc

I would like to see CNN say something similar. China is looking better and better with every post trying to smear them.

You've been saying some pretty chinky things.

Yeah. He's 100% Chink

lolno

lolno

Delightful digits

Checked. Greatest timeline.

Eat shit chink

I really wanna see Trump get the band back together and make 1900 commence again.

Less shitty version.
Provides more info and doesn't make guesses on how the fight will go down (other than saying nukes are unlikely).

i knew a navybro once
he claimed that most nuclear powered ships are actually incapable of reaching the maximum speed their engine could theoretically give them, because the engine is so powerful that beyond a certain point it vibrates with such power that it literally starts unscrewing it's screws and falling apart

i know the chinese have a reputation for bullshitting the whole world, but they claim that it would take a large nuke to destroy the dam

Stupid video. Completely misses key facts such as the Chinese having no real-world combat experience, whereas the US fights wars daily. China have never even fought an overseas war in their entire history.

Makes no mention of the spiritual effect of warfare, and by that i mean you are more likely to fight your hardest for a country you love, rather than one that oppresses you and has sucked out your soul with Communism. Which leads on to China's great political instability - and large-scale war would likely cause a massive political upheaval within China itself.

Finally, for some bizarre reason it completely glosses over key US allies like Taiwan, South Korea and India, all of which neighbour China and can be used as military bases.

there are already cracks in the dam from its shitty construction

Can't we all just get along and remove kebab after gassing kikes?

So is Su-27 in your very picture and its the nimblest fighter in existence.

how_to_bathe_your_kebab.webm

You could probably make a fighter in the shape of a house brick with wings and have it be the nimblest fighter in existence as long you've got quality engines.

If I were Trump, I would send B2s over the Three Gorges Dam dropping leaflets saying that if the entire mainland doesn't immediately surrender and hand over authority to "the legitimate China" (ROC), the next planes will be dropping dam buster bombs.

I'm not sure the leaflets would do much, they didn't on the japs.

Feels like this is similarly, if not more so, applicable to the US.

6000 lbs heavier, entirely different wing configuration (actually a zombie design based on the Lockheed planes and the losing design for the PAK-FA).

As long as it's not against Russia on their turf because I really think our doctrine would fail and be an absolute embarrassment.

REMOVE CHINK
REMOVE CHINK FROM PREMISE

There is no doctrine. Whether it comes about because Russia and/or China feel like they won't win or are not winning a conventional war or because the US is losing a conventional war [or thinks it would be too costly] any conflict would go nuclear in short order.

So there isn't going to be any conflict, unless one of the parties involved really believes in their missile shield. If you read in the US papers, it's always about China building islands in the South China Sea. The truth is, they already built them. And what? Nothing.

Yes, the US would need the moral authority to start a war. In this they have the upper hand as China have backed themselves into a corner. All they have to do is keep sailing and flying right into those artificial islands and wait for the Chinese to attack them first.

That's never stopped the country before. Or do you just mean convincing the fart huffing patriotards it's a good war?
How exactly? It seems all they need to do is just keep building whatever they want and just let Father Time do the rest on Nigmerica.

This outrages claim is proof enough that they are bullshitting.

MiG-31 is not that nimble though.

What i'm saying is when wars are seen as defensive in nature against a foreign aggressor, then the support of the public is much more emphatic. The Chinese cannot possibly spin building artificial islands and attacking american troops in international waters as a defensive action to their populace.

Note how WW2 was seen as a defensive war for the US, despite the fact they knew they were forcing Japan into a conflict.

They can. They've sold that idea to their population for decades now. Every chink thinks they own the entire South China Sea (Chinese in name only).

It's the other way around. It's the liberal media that will have trouble spinning a war being declared by America as an act of aggression for one of our planes being shot down in international waters.

Considering they control information much better than seemingly every other large state, I don't really see that being a functional problem for them. I also don't really see why they would attack American troops. They totally own the government to the US's immediate north. They'll probably make a play for the one to its immediate south. They control huge swaths of the American west cost itself.

Why wouldn't they just wait for the US to be subsumed in foreign hordes who don't give a flying fuck about telling China exactly where international and Chinese waters begin and end?

The US influence on Canada is much stronger than China's don't kid yourself.

The public doesn't give a fuck if the US rams chink ships in the SCS either. And the US is still technically part of NATO.

Pretty much this. It's pretty retarded to show teeth at Murka because "DRUMPF SAID MEAN THINGS FOR THE MOTHERLAND" and have them kicked back in when they could just wait for the US to blow some steam for 8 years and then let it rot under cultural marxism.

Shitty things fails to mention that the armistice was only reached after the US threatened to nuke west chinese cities.

It doesn't matter what they spin when an international embargo cuts off their food and oil.

They really don't. The State government has been paranoid about revolution for years. The only reason they are tolerated is because of economic growth and years of relative peace.

Young Chinese in particular own VPNs on a large-scale and want out of their commie hellhole.

It would be very embarrassing for the Chinese to have American military units tearing it up all over their islands. It would be interesting to see what they would do given such circumstances.

Why dis not checkd

This is retardation.

That's with regards to the CCP, not the SCS issue. Even Taiwan thinks they own the entire sea.

But you just got through talking about how it would be China attacking the US over these islands. Or are you saying China attacks and then begins to lose? Or something?

It just doesn't seem to enter into your calculus that China simply ignores the US – like it has been doing when it built their islands in the first place. Or when they redirect water from nations south of them. Just ignore the US and let demographics do the rest.

Do you think it's possible for Taiwan and China to reconcile and the CCP to reform into a full blown nationalist and reconstructionist party?

No you smelly chink

Thought so.

I'm saying the US are well within their rights to schedule a huge military drill in international waters, which just also happens to be right in the middle of an artificial island with no sovereignty.

Such an act would make a mockery of any Chinese attempts to control the south china sea. Would China give up and relinquish control after all the time and money spent on building these islands?

Just seems like you're talking around in circles.

His point is clear. You're just retarded.

Why would the "embarrassment" mean any more this time than any other time the US schedules military drills in their neck of the woods? It just sounds like a couple of nigger lovers trying to pump up the US. I don't see any reason why China wouldn't just keep doing what they've been doing.

Because they're doing it in territory China is claiming. It means China's claims are nil.

You're still not really addressing the core point: so what if it means China's claims are "nil"? Just wait. The US gets a few years of interesting headlines, but is in reality nothing more than some Mexico/Nigeria hybrid shit hole.

It's clearly the US that is itching for someone to react. That's why they put troops all along Russia's borders and it's why they'd be conducting drills halfway across the world in China's backyard. What do they do if no one gives them what they want?

Then China doesn't really own the water and US wins. Trump will probably order those artificial islands redredged back into the sea too and park US ships in the SCS permanently.

Wins what?
They aren't going anywhere, though. This is just talking in circles.

Their point that the SCS is international waters.

But so what? The islands aren't going anywhere either way.

what's that foam from their mouths?

Chink, I'm gonna stop this line of conversation. The point has been made and you're just retarded.

We all agree that if war with China were declared their hundreds of thousands of sleeper agents on campuses across the West would have to be interned right? I can taste the shitlib salt across the timelines.

I'm not Chinese.
It really hasn't, though. The islands don't evaporate into the ether if the US holds a naval drill. Let them hold the drill and then what? Nothing.

Really? Say chinks stink and should be exterminated from the face of the earth.

We going to start with the ones over here? Do they get priority over the niggers, kikes, and spics? Or are your co-workers off limits, green nigger?

get out of here Zhang we know it's you

What's it like being this dumb?

He won't say it because worst case he'll get arrested, branded as a traitor and have his organs harvested.

Kek

China has the nuclear triad as far as I know so delivering them shouldn't be a problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad

Fuck off with your false dub LARPing heretic scum

Also I'm not a slant-eyed lactose intolerant dog eater.

GOD I LOVE BEING WHITE

Not really. Getting laid in China won't necessarily make you loyal to the CCP that's ridiculous.

WE BATTLEFIELD 4 NOW
SERIOUSLY SAME PLOT

CONTEXT LACKING
FFS, stop getting your Philippine news from CRappler, they're staffed with ex-CNN employees and funded by Soros dummy groups.

Duterte had to be friendly with China months ago since the Philippines' relationship with the Obama administration soured since the liberal America-backed candidate lost the elections last year. He quickly switched over to Trump when Trump Made America Great Again >>>/pinoy/15920
Before Trump met Abe, Duterte tour him around the country, and even showed the Japanese PM his home, which is a big deal in Philippine culture:
kami.com.ph/49385-damagecontrol-netizens-react-to-president-rodrigo-duterte-clarifications-of-curses.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/13/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-duterte-agree-u-s-role-vital-asia-pacific-offers-talk-china/

And finally, the Philippines is already part of the theoretical U.S.-Russia-Japan Neo-Axis, having made agreements to all 3 countries, cucking China in the process. >>>/pinoy/16287

And on the subject of Duterte being overly friendly with the Muslims, read up on Bangsamoro: he essentially is giving herding all the mudslimes in their own containment zones, where they can be easily monitored and tracked. and the Moros are now slowly realizing this, thus the recent moves by some to accept assimilation with the rest of the country, instead of insisting on being treated as a separate entity.

As for that drug war, guess what? The masterminds turn out to be ethnic Chinese all along.

This is a problem with a lot of super high-performance machines. There's a point at which your own power destroys you. You can only do so much to mitigate it, and once you do, the item becomes a nightmare to maintain. The screws vibrate out, so you weld them into place. But now when you need to work on the engine, you've coffined the thing and have to weld it apart.

You are now imagining all 11 US Carrier fleets assembled in one location simultaneously.

Definitely not. China doesn't need to send people here to play psy-ops games with msm for public approval. It effortlessly shuts down the jew like its nothing more than a tiny, blood-sucking mosquito.

This is why you faggots need to start reading some serious fucking history books instead of watching 5 Minute muh evil others muh good us propaganda videos posing as (((historical documentations))) .

Fuck My bet that USA, Japan, Russia and China would be come allies in the far future for my Sci-fi novel sped up faster than I guessed.

Welp Here is to reinstating the Taiwanese as the True National goverment after we kick commies asses one last time. We on the CoDominiumn timeline now boys.

You'd also have casus belli to annex the shit out of Canada as well.

Even liberal piles of shit are memeing this into reality. Take a look at the speculative future of Bannon Trump’s reign. The Office of Canadian Unification is right on schedule.

alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/graphic-thread.384638/page-15#post-14256715

WE ARE ENTIRELY CAPABLE OF GETTING (WILLING) CANADIAN ACCESSION TO THE UNION INTO THE PUBLIC MINDSET. LET’S DO IT.

I know your Rural folk celebrated on Nov 8th.

Thats hilarious

That sounds awfully alarmist. Who's behind that think tank? I mean sure, China can become a more serious threat, but with a single aircraft carrier they lack projection. Parity with the Americans? Last I checked the American navy by tonnage was larger than the 16 navies that followed it combined. Am I misinformed?

Sure it is Xiang

Isn’t that exactly where they are right now? They’re all in port at Norfolk waiting for Pearl Harbor II, right?

Do you think that dog has any idea he's been classified as "self-propelled emergency rations"?

This! Worst Koreans being the 3rd worst hominid species in existence after kikes and turks should give you a hint.

Filtered for PRC shill

The end times are near

Intriguing digits

Yes, for kikes, niggers and chinks.

What is Chicago?

And that was done on purpose. And for no other reason than to avoid their incoming population bomb which would have meant roo many mouths too feed.

Now they are running out of arable land to grow food on and water to drink.

Its just amazingly retarded.

Don't forget about all the land they polluted for no fucking reason either.

Holy shit nigger what are you doing?!

…i didnt. You cant read

tbh Germany probably would have beaten America if it was 1v1 (beat here doesn't mean invade, mind you, just means bloody them until they give up or until Germany invents nuclear weapons). Same vs Russia particularly without lend-lease.

Although, America was a lot smaller back then, only around twice the population.

Checked
Slow down there, N. Oxide

America's main advantage has been its remoteness. Just look at where it's situated:
Canada to the north
a bunch of shit holes to the south
a bunch of irrelevant islands to the east

This is both why America does so well with allies but so poorly when alone. Allies in Europe and Asia can fight a ground war and give pressure to the target nation while America sits pretty in the corner sending out troops armed with weapons produced in factories that never get attacked because of how fucking far away they are from the battlefield.

If they can't maintain adequate pressure on the target without shipping troops from the other fucking side of the world, The US gets tired of the whole mess rather quickly.

I really wish we could go to war with Mexico

Nuclear fire, all chinks roast

Our military would be quite well suited for a land war. We've got a fuckton of tanks and AFV's and in such a scenario they would have a very quick deployment time as they won't need to cross the fucking ocean. Our factories would be a bit more vulnerable and we might take some civilian casualties (something that's essentially unheard of in modern USA) but since Mexico's a shithole we'd likely plow over them in a month tops.

USN can send probably 3 battle groups to that entire region in the matter of a week. So if China ever tried to take Japan, Taiwan or South Korea it would end pretty quickly since US jets are vastly superior and have real combat experience flying daily sorties bombing ISIS or whatever goat fucker there is, not to mention that the US spends more money and training for protecting carriers than anything else.

He does have a point about our navy getting there but with the amount of raw power we have and in protecting our carriers, I wouldnt be surprised if 1 navy carrier group can take on the entire Chinese air force. Though I am not sure how good our jamming and anti missile defense system is to take on the fuck load of SAM's China has, but its clear who is playing the defense game and who is playing the offensive game, and we happened to view the best offensive is the best defense so China would probably have a hard time, just fighting the USN alone, let alone Japan, South Korea and what little Taiwan has. I would even say Britain would try to join in on the bullying, or if we are lucky Russians will try to help out.

Without even trying to be a armchair general, the USN arguably has a better air force than our air force.

Yeah, I don't expect chinks to be able to read anyway.

checking the happenings

I hear a buzzer. I think your roast dog is ready.

All of china's population dies.