Why I can't just play video games anymore today without having globalism and multiculturalism pressed right into my...

Why I can't just play video games anymore today without having globalism and multiculturalism pressed right into my face?

I would even still say it's just a coincidence but they for some reason feel the need to add a retarded background plot and must go for some robot = immigrants and "TOASTERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO" bullshit which is ALWAYS cringe-worthy and disgusting.

Why is multiculturalism even the key goal for developers today? Instead of gameplay.

God, just fuck this shit. And fuck everyone who defends this. Kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyl2.tumblr.com/
archive.is/pcQ7y
rt.com/news/206703-russia-guns-self-defense/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey is this the "bait thread made by a leftist/SJW which brings up a valid point but is still inflammatory enough that it will get shit on and derailed by people who don't like Holla Forums" thread?

No idea, maybe? I'm just annoyed by cuck SJW themes in my video games on such an enormous scale today.

its not that important, only a selling point for anglos. the rest of the world dont give a fuck, they just want to play good games with their niggas

That's fan art, right?

RIGHT?

My argumentative side wants to bring up Street Fighter II

TF2 has a theme going for it, so it was more based off the style it was imitating rather than "whatever the devs wanted". That's a big thing missing in games nowadays, too. Nobody lets their theme take control over the artistic decisions in the game, or has any attention to detail with what's going on in the grand scheme of things.

Then again, it's all about the gameplay. I honestly don't care about how well the characters are used, or the "representation" or whatever it is this thread is about. If the game sucks, I won't play it. Both mentioned games suck, so it's like I shouldn't even be posting

Because Tumblr is very vocal despite never buying the shit they're trying to change. Because "muh equality" and "muh diversity". Its sickening. I can't wait till this era ends.

WEEBS ARE KILLING THIS INDUSTRY

How does it matter? Her actual in-gam emodel clearly looks fat and fat tumblrinas will emptahize with her.

It doesn't give almost all white characters al alternate skin that adds African or Mediterranean themes or darker skin. And NONE for the dark characters that gives them lighter skin.

Or tumblr outfits, hair and fat girls.

Here's Mei's official body type. Drawn by Blizzard.

What's it like getting mad at games you've never played?

I don't know, go ask Tumblr, they're pretty vocal about that.

So the fet goes all in her tits, tighs, arms and face. Doesn't change she is clearly supposed to be a fatty and her in-game model looks fat as fuck and her hitbox is as big as her "clothes".

But I'm mad because I played and liked it but always see this propaganda shit since I'm not braindead and the agenda is blatant as fuck?

A game having it's main characters race altered to be non-white for abritrary reasons is bad. A game having varying races when it makes no sense (historical setting, for example) is bad.

A game having a cast of characters who all have wildly different designs and abilities be from different places is just common sense.

Robot=immigrants and toasters have feelings too have been sci-fi narrative staples for at least 40 years. That's like complaining about fantasy games having a big bad evil wizard.

You claim to have a problem with this stuff being pissed into your face, but you're just angry because your racism isn't being pandered to.

Maybe I'm mad there's plenty of games I think I would enjoy but can't because of kikery.

What's it like having shitty taste?

Talk to me when niggers, spics and mudshits start making their own games instead of shitting up ours.

it's basically the opposite of real fat chicks with FUPAs, batwings and faces like a deflated basketball

i can't complain

There are alternate skins for characters in overwatch that change their skin tone? I've not heard of this, and I believe this wasn't the topic of the OP (that characters come from all over for no reason)

Yes, and the changes in skin color are only present with Asian and white characters, but not among the niggers, spics and mudshits.

Nothing suspicious about that of course.

The topic was: "Why do games keep getting pozzed in the CURRENT YEAR?"

Reads off more like genuine outrage that with vidya being a mainstream thing now, modern culture and whatever retarded nonsense politics of the current time seeps in, usually resulting in decent games with shoehorned politics of the makers at best, and idiotic political propaganda-infused drivel with no entertainment value at worst.

Considering how the people believing in and pushing this kind of political ideology are the same fucks who tried to smear all of us as evil racist misogynist bigot neckbeards, for exposing a whore rigging media and awards to favor herself/her friends by sucking dick all day and night, I don't blame him. Multiculturalism, diversity-obsession and other such modern political movements are all strong favorites of these delusional fucks, and their haphazard insertion into our media is a tell-tale sign that it's going to be trash penned by these fucktards.

As someone cursed with this awful and nonsensical fetish, I can tell you right now that this is about as far from reality as you can possibly get, which makes its apparent attempt to be pro-fatty "body positivity/you're perfect as-is" propaganda the most hilariously-hypocritical shit ever.

Why are you being such a big faggot baby? Did mom buy you nacho cheese doritos instead of cool ranch again?

Not everyone in America is a Jew, user.

If not liking propaganda getting pressed into your face makes me a big faggot baby then I'm fine with it and I prefer it over being a braindead NeoFAG zombie.

wow, its like they've never seen a fat or bearlike person beforeā€¦

also, stop buying their shit. Haven't you had enough? What will it take?

They aren't the one's shitting up "your" games. Obviously they aren't, because they aren't the one's making them, you god damn retard kike.

No, but Gabe definitely is. I don't even mind the niggers and spics in the game, except for when a concept design is way better than what the turned out for Zarya and such. That shit's infuriating.

Also, the alternate skin colors for the whites and asians but not niggers is suspect, but let's be real: would you want a white person with african facial features?

Also,
downvoted

Sure thing faggot.

Ok, I hope you're having fun being angry
this board is about fun, you know

Because not doing it is seen as being xenophobic. It's a business decision, not a programmer decision. People who whine about multiculturalism and not being represented end up being just as vocal on social media as the people who despite it being in their faces. The only difference between the two is one will lose your company money and public image thanks to social justice reporters.

I don't enjoy it either, though I feel most of it is due to how forced it feels. Change will always be opposed, and being told you're bad for not liking something makes devs look like assholes.

People value good characters rather than characters for lack of representation. Token black characters, female characters, gay characters, etc., don't fool anyone actually playing the game, people know when that shit's phoned in.

Fuck off shill

Fuck off Fantano

Sweet blogpost about your hurt fee-fees, bro.

Embrace the end of White supremacy, shitlord.

Underrated post.

What infuriates me all the more is the fact that the people that built up the hobby and made it what it is today (white and Asian men) get shat on constantly by these nepotistic cunts with their liberal arts degrees.

The only reason they get away with it is that white men have a hard time arguing against takeovers because Western society has been primed for the past half century precisely to react to such actions by crying racism. So you always end up with hobbies where the majority of the consumer base are white, heterosexual men pandering to groups that neither buy nor partake in the hobby.

So why does pandering to these retards always end up costing them money instead?

There is fucking and writing a terrible story about toasters having feelings.

Yes, but you can't tell me that the primary gaming demographic (white men) would notice niggers and mudshits missing in the character roster.

So why exactly are they there? To appease people that don't buy games? Why are companies spending so much time and energy on such people?

Sorry for the doublepost.

Sweet shitpost about attacking another white trying to redpill some degenerates which is the least we as a declining minority should do.

Instead of being OK with having to choke on propaganda shit in everything.

Oh look, this thread again.

ask Holla Forums
>implying this thread isnt reverse psychology viral for overwatch

I'm not OK with choking on propaganda, I just don't buy games I don't like

No. It's not needed in any way.

The Huntsman is pure propaganda shit trying to rewrite history with a story based on German regions and culture. It flops.

Witcher 3 is made by one of the most xenophobic countries there is, has 2,000 NPCs and not one of them is not white. It's the most successful game of its year and no one gives a shit.

Ocarina of Time is literally about an Aryan boy killing an Arab with a Jew nose and saving his Aryan girlfriend who coincidentally is as old as Aisha when Mohammed fucked her. Most famous game ever.

Another example is in the OP picture.

There is no need for this disgusting piece of shit propaganda everywhere.

But I enjoyed Overwatch? That's the forced as fuck shit bothering me. Otherwise I would just ignore it.

This girl is literally fitter than every male in the game, kek.

WE WOMENZ STRONK, WE CARRIER NOW. WE NOT MAKING BABIES ANYMORE.

LOW BIRTHRATES? FINE. JUST IMPORT SOME IMMIGRANTS.

Now I see where the problem is

You enjoyed Overwatch and your feelings were hurt by the big bad other races?

Shit taste and pissbaby attitude, and you really made a great thread you fucking redditor

Remember when NASA changed it's goal to diversity/multiculturalism instead of fucking space shit that NASA is supposed to be doing?

This is like when women enter a male-dominated hobby & force everything to pander to their sensibilities, but instead of women-specifically it's marxists.

Because you play games with dumb shit like that, go play something that doesn't have a complicated plot for them to shove that crap into, like undertale. Or Fatal Labyrinth, or toejam and earl 1

SIR WEWUZ OF KANGSHIRE

Some more characters that could get in over time.

Found the goon, get the fuck out.

Overwatch is an arena shooter, it shouldn't even have a story. I don't know why they insist on giving it some retarded "accept robots/immigrants, they have feelings too" plot and have to ruin Tracer with this shit.

Kill yourself.

"Tanned Germans" aren't white, user.

subtle

Just fucking kill yourself, jesus christ.

Is it played into the gameplay?

What does male-dominated have to do with goons? This is a male-dominated site. Core gaming is a meal-dominated hobby.
Not only is there nothing wrong with that, to force "muh women" into it is like forcing men into female-dominated things.
The reason these things are predominantly male or female has everything to do with natural inclinations of the male or female brain & nothing to do with "muh oppression".

If they want to preserve that array of cultures and shit then they better adopt nationalism otherwise it's going to be one big brown flag for everyone.

You're not white.

Is that first one the turbodyke with pink hair, but like an alternate costume? I never seen that one before.

It's not an arena shooter at all you fucking casual, that term has specific connotations. How many "arena shooters" have you even played?

The issue is the male dominated meme was made by Goon faggots to push anti gaming material, and inadvertantly, they made all the cute nerd girls go into hiding so they aren't stuck with airheaded hipsters that don't play vidya.

You would have a good game with perfect gameplay and still complain if you have a character from a country you don't like

if this is genuine and not viral this is fucking gold

You're not not a retard.

It's a damn shame that everyone but white people are allowed to have a nationality & proud history.
Racial homogeneity is proven to produce unified communities while diversity creates conflict & drives them apart.

And how hard is it to understand that 3rd world countries are fucking garbage because of the people in them?

what did i expect honestly

You forgot

Doesn't surprise me, as Israel is super LGBT-friendly and Druckmann is a huge liberal.

this is why Holla Forums need to build a wall
to keep the the Holla Forumstards left and right out of our board
ARE YOU SEEING THIS Holla Forums ? YOU CAN STOP IT
just join the league , wake Holla Forums up

Yes, look at all these tanned white people!

it all checks out

I'm starting to think you don't know what a tan is.

This reminds me, I have a question about Hotline Miami 1

Is the game pro-Communism, or at least anti-nationalist? The ending made me think the people that made the game were shoving acceptance propaganda in my face

Please don't bump this shit thread for that.

And I'm pretty sure the villains you kill in the "true ending" were explained as agents of some nationalist group

It's not pro or anti anything, it's just a game about killing mobsters in the 80s.

That's due to the geniuses who decided to not keep the racial name of browns who were there when the Europeans arrived. If they still used Amerindian, "Injun" or whatever other name needed we wouldn't have this problem.

Mixed breeds also need names because when yo mix a Labrador with a Poodle the offspring is neither of the former.
Protip:the offspring is called a Labradoodle

Yeah, when people look at them the first thing they'll assume is that they are whites with a tan, sure.

I think the only direction HM1 had in terms of writing was the amount of drugs in the writer's body. Everything else was tryhard nonsense.

if the game is fun i dont give a fuck if a jew made it or hitler, or if it full of niggers or whites, hell i would be tempted to pay for it, like a good goy.

I think there's a difference between forcing multiculturalism down peoples throats and then there's making characters with different backgrounds with personality's that are based off their origin. To be honest i don't think over watch is doing it wrong.

Except that laser chick. She is forced as fuck

The problem user is that you've can't tell the difference anymore.

Now everything is SJW and or shoving multiculturalism in your face to you, you can longer enjoy a product as it is, now you nitpick and any addition of a female character, black and or whatever is instantly SJW friend to you.

Its you user, you're the problem.

/po/ please go.

Hitler and his dubs have the right idea

In the 3DS remake they changed that to some stupid hourglass thing.

I dont know user, maybe your a giant fucking faggot.

Oh wait no it doesn't look like an hourglass.
Looks more like a gecko's face. Still gay as fuck.

How can you be against things like origami and paper machete? Fuck off subnigger.

Holla Forums LARPing is the new fedoratheism

everyone is sageing

I'm proud of you guys. I am

Because globalism and multiculturalism are kept proponents in the modern state, that state set up to defend the capitalist economic framework by shaping and maintaining the culture of society (among other things) through art, law, music, media and video games.

Globalisation is unavoidable in a modern capitalist economy, and multiculturalism is a by product of this.

Diversity in and of itself isnt a problem. Its when its hamfisted and flies (usually) in the face of the subject at hand it becomes retarded.

Having nearly a dozen or more characters who are each unique in their background? Probable. Not much attention is really brought to the fact so its just kinda there to differentiate them and provide contrast.

Having, say, a handful of people, each being a unique shade of white to black with individual gender identities, orientations or whatever? Weird. Its so standout and unlikely that it does become who and what they are as individuals, even if its not thrust directly into the plot.

However, there is as much a problem with contrarians who grab the other end of the stick when people say that the latter sort of diversity is bad and assume, therefore, that homogeneity is good. Its not so black and white, although it does depend on the game.

Games should ideally have a nice variety of flavours going for it or else we just end up with the same boring balding thirty-something action jack everywhere. The best way to do this is stereotypes or common themes since they convey the most information with the least exposition.

You can argue that a lot of the nationality choices in Overwatch seem targeted and perhaps odd, particularly when I look at Darth Maul in the middle there being Mexican, but does it really matter in that case? So long as theres not a huge fucking load of shit I have to wade through so they can tell me how amazing he and his heritage are and that it makes him super special then its just whatever.

There are plenty of games out there that do *~*DIVERSITY*~* and end up looking shit because of it, but you should not conflate that with merely having characters of differing nationalities or even orientations. Its only a problem when those traits are put before the plot or interfere with it for no better reason than to call attention to the fact.

They were ravaged by moors and turks, and many sectors of their nations were/are pozzed as fuck
But i agree, that kind of discussion is for a small part of /gsg/ or outside of Holla Forums

you know how I know OP is a faggot? He might have a point, if he wasn't making shit up by using alternate skins from cultures otherwise unrelated to the character's actual origin to dishonestly further what he's saying.

Because SJWs whine if corps don't pander - but you idiots buy the game anyways - so it's the obvious business decision.
Ultimately, it's a corporate marketer to make these decisions, not the game devs.

The only way to change this is that customers mass boycott companies that do so.
We had the chance to do this with GG but somewhere in 2015 you decided that PR was more important than changing the industry, so we achieved neither PR nor made the industry change direction. But at least a couple SJWs now think not all GG is about misogyny so it was totally worth it.

so what was your plan for changing the industry, please enlighten us with your retarded ideas

I dunno son, to boycott SJW game companies like we boycotted SJW journo companies?
Trump votes are a big indicator of the snowball effect that opposing SJW fascism has.
Instead of going the cuckservative route and accept bargains with SJWs in hopes to look good and not be labeled by them.
Because if you haven't noticed that strategy failed 8 years in a row but the "stand up to them" strategy is actually working.

People come out of the woodwork when there is someone leading the charge, and GG had the potential to do that (and it did, in part), but you decided to die on the "don't call me sexist" hill.

To be honest OP I never noticed it until you pointed it out.
Furthermore, why would anyone play Overwatch for the plot?

REMINDER THAT BLIZZARD PAYS PEOPLE TO MAKE PSEUDO-Holla Forums THREADS ABOUT THE GAME TO SCARE UP ADVERTISING THROUGH CONTROVERSY, BY MAKING ACTIVE THREADS THAT SUBTLY GARNER ATTENTION WITHOUT BEING BLATANT SHILL THREADS

REMINDER THAT THESE THREADS ARE FALSE FLAGS SO BLIZZARD CAN DEFLECT CRITICISM WITH "ITS JUST DOSE DAMN NEO-NAZIS HATING US BECAUSE WE ARE SO PROGRESSIVE"

REMINDER THAT IGNORING, FILTERING OR POSTING PORN DUMPS ARE THE ONLY PROPER RESPONSES TO OVERWATCH THREADS

DONT PLAY INTO THEIR JEWISH MIND GAMES, JUST POST PORN UNTIL THE NORMALFAG CROWD LEAVES FOR ITS NEXT SHITTY HYPED UP GAME AND IT DIES

amounts to absolutely fucking nothing because of the lack of people active in gg, consider that the majority of Holla Forums actively doesnt buy sjw shit and most are smart enough to pirate you also be really fucking new to not be familiar with how sales work and how the average boycott to video games usually ends up en masse among normalfags and casual
do you realize what website we're on and that we have no control over what cucks on kia/twitfags do
did you seriously assume gg on this site gave a shit what sjws thought about gg
ill repeat: how fucking new are you
so I'm assuming you didnt have any idea on how to actually change the industry and you're just spewing shit

Plus boycotts are a goon tool to separate people from the medium, shit dude you'd think people would realize this after comics and movies, but no,

Need to work on those debate skills, son.
Trump will lead backlash against SJWs, if you want to sit there with your steam account with 5000 bucks of SJW games wondering why gamign is shit go ahead, people are going to wage war on SJW fascism - whether you defeatist millennials faggots like it or not.

Jesus christ the shilling ability of this board is pathetic

A boycott and merely not purchasing a product are not the same thing faggot.

We are talking about neo/pol/ here, thinking things through isnt their forte
inb4 "b-but it was Holla Forums!"

I fucking knew you didnt have a clue what you were talking about, but watching you try to collect your spaghetti pretending you won was satisfying enough for me
Keep crying bitch nigga, enjoy your containment board

Thank fucking christ. Who dropped the ball on that one?

Because activist groups pay bribes to have their views represented.

what the fuck is the edgelord's flag supposed to be? looks like a mexican flag but backwards.

Since when Pyro is from Canada?

Shad is just about my biggest guilty pleasure. I blame my anal and b-hole fetish.

Hey, said it was a guilty pleasure, not something I'm proud of. Again, anal.

Why do people make these threads? Do you people expect anything other then the same-old explanations which are either stating the obvious (Because SJWs) or Reddit-tier faux-pschology?

You're right, I'm sorry.

I actually fap to some stuff that most people here would find disgusting so I can't really judge you.

It's a meme you retarded newfags.

Now keep defending your literal Jew propaganda game.

Jesus Christ. How is this place different from 4chan?

Mad SJWs that somehow made their way to Holla Forums alone is worth it.

And the literal "IT'S A COINCIDENCE" non-argmuents are always a nice way to feel confirmed about things.

What do you mean? She is the one defending the ridiculous robot/toaster + white hipster girl romance which is some of the corniest shit I've ever seen shitty video game writers coming up with.

Widowmaker seems kinda based. Probably saw the declining birthrates of whites and the degeneracy in pretending toasters have feelings and shot the electronic kike.

You just can't quit, can you?

if Overwatch is SJW propaganda, they must've failed badly at it

The worst thing isā€¦ that character is arguably the best tank in the game, and so much fun to play, just get the skin that covers her pink dyke hair, and gives her a full body snow suit, and you can pretend you're playing lost planet with extra Russian.

It's not, because you and people like you are still here. Get the fuck out already you stupid fucking idiot.

I was debating this with a guy 'round a year ago.
His entire argument was: They never got an education/living standard like we did! Their government is at fault for not raising them right!
Each time me and my friend who is a jahovahs witness mind you pointed out that no ammount of training is going to stop a nigger from nigging (we used other words but you get the gist) - the faggot kept repeating himself, like a needle looping on a record

Then explain how Half Life has nigger scientists and le stronk interracial girl.

Team Fortress 2 is set in the cold war era US, and even it has a black paddy to fill the diversity quota. Overcucks is set in futuristic Babylon NWO utopia where all races are gathered in a melting bowel.

Different game, different settings, both BLACKED.

They do not parade their diversity quotas for brownie points/virtue signalling.
Besides the nigger got kill and Alex is a qt

Play older Japanese games. That's what I do.

I dont know about you but one thing I loved about team fortress is all the nationalities involved. same thing with fighting games, they have so many cultures clashing with each other.

which is also why I hate globalism seeing as they intend to make everyone exactly the same, no more differences just bland brown people all over the world. Fuck em I say, everyone has their own nation for themself! their own culture and their own way of living. makes for great material not just in vidya but in movies and comics whenever these countries collide but if were all the same that just wont happen.

Don't forget the womyn Alyx's mum is Asian, which makes her a double minority, which combined with her blackness makes her a quadruple minority.

You have 4 Americans in the game. I don't understand how this adds up to so many cultures

4 different parts of america. its a big place you know. a stereotypical texan is a lot different from a stereotypical kid from brooklyn or wherever the fuck scout is from.

I don't really see the nigger in her. Guess Ely got cucked. Still, she was not his daughter when she was created, so technically she's more white.
Still a qt

Just because it's not a class based mp game. Alyx, the maximum diversity grill, is the main supporting character.

I thought the Scout was from Boston

She looks like a bushmen.

yeah he is im just being retarded. still nothing like a texan though.

Is it wrong that I think she's kinda hot?

Reaper is a Spic? HAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA did Blizzard accidentally make cartel member into a character?

El Chapo DLC when?

That was in the original game.

but all of the characters are so archetypal and stereotypical, I can't understand how the fuck this can possibly be considered genuinely "multicultural"

insofar as I can tell they just gave characters funny accents and shoehorned in terribly stereotypical personalities to go with them

I would expect a thin-skinned SJW to be upset about that, but not Holla Forums.

TF2 did it and nobody cared.

Actually I might be thinking of the muslim chanting in the fire dungeon. But they definitely changed the gerudo symbol for the GC port.

Arena shooters are like fighting games. It play son their gimmicks to get people to like them. Kind of like WWE or something. They need the characters to be overly flamboyant, and you're essentially supposed to know everything about them by what they are wearing considering you're never going to get much background revealed on them. Even the TF2 cast is overly stereotypical.

*plays on

why did you just post a paraphrase of what I said

Everyone save for four characters are from first world nations. There is a poo in the loo, a flying Muslim, a drug cartel member, and a BR.

The rest were all made possible by first world countries, robots and the monkey. Plus the monkey is a literal monkey and shows signs of being smarter than normal blacks.

I'm sorry Holla Forums has ruined everything for you.

He's beyond hope.

I know it's probably too late to say this because OP is a faggot who gets mad at video games he doesn't pay attention to, but Overwatch was an international group formed by the United Nations. Why wouldn't the characters be from around the world?

Zenyatta is from Nepal though and some kind of Buddhist.

both were changed on later re-releases on the N64

they also "fixed" some exploits/glitches

And therein lies the problem. I lay awake some nights staring at the ceiling trying to wrap my head around how much money has been wasted over the years trying to educate niggers. It's only worth educating about 15% of them, if my looking at the stats is right.

Let me tell you about the United Nationsā€¦

Can you imagine if TF2 was released today?

Just endless bitching on how its another SJW game.

I'm not talking about Zenyatta, he is a robot.

Hint: She says "Justice"

Oh right, I always forget Pharah is even in the game despite being one of the best characters.

since fort mcmurry

so they have been shit for 40 years? good to know.

Yet another cuckchan OP making yet another Overwatch thread.

remember, this is all somehow nintendo's fault.

guh just accept the future

You can?

Hit me up with what kind of games you like, I might recommend something or other.

Any other user who also wants to ask go ahead.

please leave

What is Canada's problem supposed to be in that image?

The only complain I have how the colorscheme of those FPS MOBAS doesn't reflect a team based game.

This place ran downhill after HW shilled the site on reddit. Also all those failed Exoduses and the /r/fatpeoplehate brought in even more redditors and newfags.

If this place sucks so much, why don't you stop posting and leave?

it would be super helpful if you just killed yourself.

Keep pretending that curry women are pretty, that chubby chinks are cute and that heavyweight bodybuilder women are sexy.

Water pump?

water shortages
And later on ridiculous solutions that made things worse.

some people will get mad over anything

who made that?
is there more?

Except the curry women I already live in that and they bring me chunks of beers.

that third one's face looks astonishingly similar to Gabe Newell's

My god, man, no wonder why Germanics want to import refugees: the women from north africa are more attractive than that.

Nyl

nyl2.tumblr.com/

Thanks

There's no diversity because we're all burning in the melting pot.

anyone got a screencaps of pissed tumblristas at this?
I had this awesome one of them being mad at "wrong" starwars shipping

Well, kind of. All they feel is hate.

noice

I'm surprised no one's actually mentioned yet that Winston isn't from Africa, he's from the fucking moon.

Reminder:

archive.is/pcQ7y

It's an "Africans are Apes" joke.

Ah, I can see why Germanic women want to import rapefugees too.

Confirmed faggot

This is a shitty bait thread. You disappoint me.

The only joke is niggers

Fucking this

You have to go back.

Second circled one seems mexican

Question mark is gookese.

The last one on the grid is white. As are the first two robots but we don't know their racial identities :^)

Have they revealed which one is the token gay yet?

Because you're a fucking retard. Stop playing shitty games, you stupid fucking retard.

pick one

Hey, so long as it isn't one of the waifus.

What straws? He looks visible more browny/bronzy than the other white people. How is that grasping at straws?

not a single good haircut amongst them

Something about this reminds me of Red Dwarf.

I've stumbled upon Mirror-Tumblr.

Looks more like an Berber or Iranian if you ask me.

The funyn thing was, here in germany they didnt even bother to translate his name, so they spoke german and instead of the native word said something like "FĆ¼hre mich durch den Wald-Huntsman-ich brauche dich!" which sounded so fucking cringy and fake that I dont think anyone here bothered to buy it.

Now, I see this mulicult games as an american thing mostly.
We old-worlders wherever we are from have to make games circling around more monoethnic stuff.
Im wondering why the indians or chinese didnt manage yet to develope a small game industry centered around their own people, they should have the necessary pride.

Also I wouldnt give a shit about less white people in sci fie games.
Its scie fie after all, there is no ethnic balance that needs to be considered in the far future because we wont know.

Idpol social signalling thread?

Hahahaha. Poles are xenophobic towards only two groups: those who stepped on our collective toes in the past and those who try to immigrate here while being a net negative value to our society.

I don't give a shit about any of that.

I was wondering how they managed to get away with not making her a muslim.

people should post more tubby asian.

Is attraction to bullldykes wrong? It's your problem, not mine.

you seem to forget how the common SJW works

Number of Muslim mayors in Italy: 0
Number of Muslim mayors in Greece: 0
We're fine, yank.

Most of the Western industry can burn with all its inclusion and multi-culti bullshit. I'm not even white, and it's laughable they put us asbtheir fetish hunk fantasies, or that we'll be on par with technologic prowess.
But why bother with this shit, I can laugh at these multiculti cunts and go back to playing games that haven't been touched by these dumb ideals.

If you really want these people to stop ruining your precious games, start killing them in the streets

Stop crying on the internet

What about the guy in the lower right corner?
seems pretty white to me

Funny,the faggots who love to boost about having guns are americunts and most of the vidya industry is there.What the fuck are you waiting lazy bastards?

Isn't Santa Muerte a woman?

Games industry is a global industry that has to market games globally. Get over it, you right-wing SJW.

Have we gone too far?

I can't believe American Holla Forumsacks are so obtuse they consider Mexicans a different race. Also some are dumb enough to claim how slavs and other European nationalities and ethnicities are not white.

Post the cutest Fuuka you have.

The overwatch characters are almost all american, white european (britain, australia, etc.) or primary asia (japan/china/korea). The only actual "diversity" in the game (unless you consider asians to be token diversity) would be the two black guys (one from Brazil, the other is an african-american with a mask on; Reaper is american you autist) and the Indian chick who everybody hates anyways.

Actually the Indian chick is the real forced diversity because she's actually, canonically autistic.

Oh it's you again.
We can always count on your butthurt.

That's not cute user.

You with your two sides mentality again? Sorry, but truth is, in this case both sides ARE objectively dumb.

One one side we have some insecure sissies trying to force everyone into some coexistence where everyone is equal in every one possible, on other side we have a bunch of angry gorillas nostalgic for times that have passed for a reason.

I dunno, he seems a bit more ambiguous. Might be a light-skinned brown person.

NIce edge, fourteen year olds.

So glad someone else can see how ridiculously retarded that image is.

It's not a bad image per se, it's actually funny, but it's being overused by people with a with us or against us mentality and belief you can dismiss anyone claiming they're acting retarded by posting a meme.

I actually like the hashashin skin for the ninja. Reskinning him as an assassin/spy from a different culture is a neat idea.

All I see are women that think burying their heads in sand will allow them to live longer in case the economy shits itself, like it did in Russia and Germany.

don't all you useless egalibabies have a blog to go complain on?

Personally I really don't give a fuck what the characters are as long as they're good. Jet Set Radio, Mass Effect, KotOR, Fallout, GTA, Saints Row 2, AssCreed 1, Deadly Premonition and Left 4 Dead 2 all had a diverse cast and they were good.

LA Noire, Batman Arkham Asylum, Silent Hill, Shadow Warrior, Mad Max and The Witcher didn't have a diverse cast and they were still good.

Niether one is better than the other. The character development is what matters, not their gender, species, hair colour, weight or orientation.

Why no one can fucking read in this place? Do you faggots have the attention span of a goldfish?

Also:
Mors tua vita mea, if you believe that coexist peacefully is possible,without one of the group gaining more and more power and use it to then drive away the other,you are a fucking moron unaware of history,double if you are American and can't see how the integration of blacks failed miserably.Before or after it will happen,if you think your life as any value,pick a position.In this case the virtue is in the middle,it's not a good option.

I wonder what reason that might be.

>It's all patriarchy's ``jews`` fault!

where do you think you are?

Keep pretending to be retarded when the country falls apart, that'll get you far.

I'm not even an American you projecting inbred

Oh man, a cuck calling people cucks.

I'm sorry about your fictitious interstellar empire, my rabbinical friend, but it's no reason to take out your latent aggression on the white man.

Israel confirmed.

Reported for kike support.

It is a problem. Kill yourself.
Utterly implausible. Youā€™re used to decades of this bullshit. Thatā€™s the only reason you think itā€™s ā€œfineā€. Itā€™s not.
It is by definition good.
All studies prove otherwise.

Reported.

Guys, considering you think all the muslims are inbreds, you do realize Israel has 20% of their citizens muslims? You do realize that's about 4 times more than Sweden's muslim population percentage, do you? Or do you only get statistics from stormfront?

I'd love to be a toaster.

Toasters are immortal

post-Communists are funny.

more like

Bottom center is hot as fuck, though.

I mean, step one is to make the characters good. Step two through ten is personalize and customize them to a strange extent.

You guys are as illiterate and/or delusional as I thought.
rt.com/news/206703-russia-guns-self-defense/

Yeah because being buttmad at a game being marketed globally featuring characters of all nationalities is videogames and not political shitposting. I'm not derailing great threads about videogames I enjoy, I'm mocking shit people on the shit thread without even bumping this trash.

Of course itā€™s hot, you retard. Itā€™s not actually a nigger.

Wait a minute. Aren't you that drunk wagecuck from that YanDev thread who did nothing but shitpost while Mark left you alone?

Nope, I only check on Yandere dev videos and never check on threads because they're full of weebs.

And yes, I'm well aware of the context of it.

Oh, it is you.
The weekend is right around the corner, wagie. Donā€™t start slacking now!

I still don't know who are you talking about, but if lumping a person with somebody else is the only way you can dismiss me, you have lost.

Oh the irony,Patton was right and Eisenhower is a fucking idiot.

New or retard?As above,there is no middle.

Are you implying that nobody from Holla Forums can ever make a retarded, inflammatory post, and that it's all the fault of jewish Holla Forums shills?

You haven't been doing any favors validating yourself.

Holy fuck, it's almost as if the World War 1 involved more than half the globe and literally had a diverse set of soldiers. You're fucking mental if you don't want it to be historically accurate.

This thread is just further proof that NatSoc niggers are race obsessed, anti-free speech baboons who hate facts and history that doesn't align with their world views. SJW's, the lot of you.

inb4 muh golden mean fallacy or pic of sjw disguised at a "neutral"

Man, Communist cucks sure are funny.

I'm not posting on an anoymous imageboard to validate myself, I'm here to talk about my hobbies and also make fun of ideologues who are concerned by politics more than quality, both left and right.

If you care about self-validation so hard, why don't you go to Voat? It has upboats and usernames for everyone to validate one another, and it's a safe space free of marxism and multiculturalism.

You do realize namecalling only shows you have nothing else to say but are trying to remain in the game? Admit it, you lost, quit bumping a shitty politicized thread and find a less stormfaggish thread to complain on.

Naw, according to Holla Forums, because I'm not a NatSoc who hates globalism and capitalism, I'm a filthy greedy jew and a traitor.

How's it like hating free speech, history, and attempting to shut down people you don't like with retarded insults, my sjw friend?

Wagecuck or not, it's hard enough to get people to care about politics in today's climate, much less even consider voting. Sitting on the fence shitting on people who really do care doesn't do anything but make you look like an indecisive coward who watches too much South Park and Family Guy.
Please kill yourself before you spiral further into nihilism.

Over-represented,blacks were in small numbers in the European front.Every BF since EA is just american propaganda.
Want niggas?Focus on the African front
Want diversity?Chinese,Japanese and Indian were far more relevant.Japan consolidated its place in the world with the war.
Also your argument goes in the cesspit in the exact same moment they added a woman,everything is being made from the point of diversity and progression.
Also it will be a shitty game,there is a german in full medieval armor hipfiring a MG08.Total armor wasn't used and the mg08 was fucking heavy.

No thanks, I have no intentions to pick between extremes.

Im honestly more bothered by the black skinned characters with caucasian features. Like they were meant to be white but they recoloured them for inclusivity's sake.

That doesnt bother me as much as the weeb ninja though though

but neither of those bother me enough to really dislike the game. If it was 20 bucks id pick it up right away.

Why are you such a sjw cuck?

I literally do not care as long as the game is historically accurate
You sound like a disgruntled NatSoc who loves throwing accusations.

Says the retard born in a post-Communist state.

Blizzard has powerful Jewery at work, granted, but Overwatch was supposed to be an international response force

Hungary just banned islamization and built a wall to keep immigrants out.
poland told the EU to go fuck itself and refuses to take in any more "refugees"
Switzerland left Schengen years ago

not all of the EU is the UK, Germany and Sweden.

Says the retard who lives in a country that's going to become the next soviet union thanks to academia being ruled by Marx fetishizers

assuming that is even true, it means opposing the extreme left is the right way to go.
you dont have to be a Holla Forumslack to think theyre right about the far left trying to spread propaganda.

So why are you pretending to be a moderate again marxist cuck?

not liking either extreme doesnt mean anyone is sitting on the fence. left or right as ideologies arent necessarily horrible but theyre both rotten to the core at the moment, guided by very evil people.

I finished explaining why it isn't historically accurate you fucking tard.I'm okay if they add the African or Asian front,more weapons,more maps,etc.hell it would mean EA isn't focused on shitting pricey DLC every fucking month.American wasn't all niggers and at best French had some in their ranks,not enough to focus so much on them.

All right you are a retard.

yeah the international bit about it makes me want to be more forgiving to the game. It seems theyre very picky with what regions to pick ethnicities from though. It's all the nations with a somewhat well known stereotype or history.

you're never going to see someone from a much less significant or trendy country like the netherlands or denmark or something.

In Blizz deffence, the story is about an international made supehero team so it make's snece that each memeber comes form different parts of the world, and the fact that they are all very different to each other means they all come from traditionalist/conservative cultures that haven't mixed into an homogenous cultural sludge as Glovalist intent to.

The group is deiverse, but not homogenized wich is the ultimaate goal of the glovalist kikes

How the fuck is the Shotgun grimm reaper Mexican?

The complaints aren't valid without context. Having a female doesn't invalidate anything, neither does having lots of non-whites.

You don't even know if there's going to missions where you fight in the Pacific, Middle East or Africa. You are literally being a paranoid SJW cuck.

Yes, on both sides, these evil "people" deserve to suffer.

Maybe because I do hate communism and nationalism as ideologies that wrought too much suffering already, don't have objections to multiculturalism as long as everyone is treated fairly and there's no strict enforcement of tolerance and quotas, and don't subscribe to the theory that multiculturalism is a cultural marxist conspiracy?

No you don't, I refuse to believe a retard from Russia has any common sense.

They bothered designing such a colorfull cast of characters and then threw them all into into the worst kind of game genere for story telling (multiplayer arena shit)
Honestly Blizz would be better off turning this into an animated movie of sorts.
In fact they should strike now that the iron is hot, cus the capes'n shit fad is gonna die sooner or later and then it'll be to late to milk any moeny out of a new IP like this

a love for one's country does not mean a hatred for others's
you cant blame the world wars on nationalism.

the only way youre going to get multiculturalism is through enforcements of tollerance and quotas. The Netherlands used to keep getting brough up as some kind of liberal, tollerant haven by american liberals. ever since tensions between the native and the muslim population has been rising, they've suddenly stopped being mentioned.

Turns out, even this liberal haven doesnt get along with cultures completely contrary to their own.
Cramming people from all corners of the world together doesnt lead to multiculturalism, it leads to unrest and devision. People instinctively dont want completely foreign cultures as they are competition to their own. You would have to force people to take them in.

That's not historically accurate.
It invalidates the fact they are making an entire part of the game for a fucking woman,which at best were 1500 in all of the war, more people died at Verdun every fucking day.
Having a lots of non-white means focusing on them,use resource on something that was marginal.That's why we will have people moving around with Lewis or MG08 machinegun,and hitting everything,because they are using resource for progressive shit you fucking delusional faggot.
BF4 had a woman and a nigger,no one complains because the woman was a spy and insurrectionist,the black was an american soldier.There was another NCO woman,etc.

You do realize that, if Russians weren't sick of communism in the first place, they would have stick so socialism and the label of soviet union anyways, even with multiple nations seceded? Russia is a federation anyways so union would still work.

Even with all the vatnost and state propaganda glorifying soviets people aren't giving in to nostalgia as easily as you'd think.

Yeah I've seen enough of local patriots loving this country. Thing is, taking your country as the means of achieving collective greatness and prosperity will one way or another lead to jealousy and revanchism.

the only way you're going to get multiculturalism is through enforcement of tolerance and quotas. The Netherlands used to keep getting brought up as some kind of liberal, tolerant haven by american liberals. ever since tensions between the native and the muslim population has been rising, they've suddenly stopped being mentioned.
Yeah, there were also tensions between Catholics and Protestants in Ireland too, while the rest of the Europe got over catholic, protestant and orthodox differences back in enlightenment era, your point? There will always be points of division. Slowing down migration to ease the integration? Sure. Returning the criminals to their home countries? Sure. But don't think just removing the kebabs from Europe will eliminate conflicts. Humankind was gotten over so many past grudges and cultural conflicts by now, I don't see why it shouldn't just resume doing that.

no removing kebabs wont stop unrest, but it'll reduce it. Why invite foreigners in that have had the last 40 years to intergrate and have utterly refused or failed to do so, when you still have your own issues to sort out? you're just adding more shit to the pile.

and the catholic/protestant thing cant be compared, esspecially cause the idea of race at the time was very different too.

multi culti means deminishing the native culture, and that is a god damn crime. It was a crime when colonists were established (not just the european ones mind you) and its a crime when its being forced by globalists.

and patriotism doesnt mean disregarding the bad about your country. that is a USA thing because the USA's national identity was manufactured. They used to be much more focussed on state identity.

How about you learn how to read, nigger?

Are you retarded? Mei's not tubby or chubby, she's wearing a thick coat because her powers are FUCKING ICE.

Can we get the children to leave already?

Stop defeinding obvious Jew companies and degeneracy, guys. You can play the games and enjoy them, don't defend the propaganda, though.

Can't you just go back to 4chan already?

There is no reason for literally wasting hours and wages on putting people in a room for days and weeks discussing how to come up with a story that involves a fucking Muslim women as the main protagonist and an African man during WWI. The mental loops you have to go through just aren't worth the time which you could instead spend on actually good gameplay and a fun story and offers a fun setting and setpieces.

a) She clearly has a fat face and her body, arms, tighs and hands make her look fat, too.

c) When you shoot the literal outline of her body (which according to you should just be clothes), you still hurt her.

b) One shitty official art doesn't change this, not to mention she still looks somewhat fat in it but the fat went into her arms, tits and face. Tumblrinas and neo feminists will still emptahize with her which was clearly the goal.

She has literally zero charisma like most of those characters. It's OBVIOUS propaganda shit.

Everyone is aware what a cuck is, you retard. And I'm aware what a retard is. People also know you aren't actually an anus when they call you an asshole.

You can hurt Reinhardt by shooting the spikes on his helmet and the edges of his pauldrons, by your logic he must be a horned freak with fucked up shoulders

I repotted this shitty thread for the record. SJWs aren't out to get you and inject liberal propaganda into your eyeballs. That's just what is considered acceptable now. Sorry. Bye.

A game about having heroes from all over the Earth happens to have a heroes from all over the fuckin' Earth
Color me fucking surprised

The irony when you started talking about retards.

That is not the fucking image that I posted, what the FUCK is going on
I don't even have that fucking image saved

So you're not a kid or a squid, then?