Disney Shelves 'Jack and the Beanstalk' Film 'Gigantic' (Exclusive)

Disney Shelves 'Jack and the Beanstalk' Film 'Gigantic' (Exclusive)

press F to pay respects, I guess will just have to endure nothing but unnecessary sequels for the rest of this decade.
archive.is/5t1Cq

It looked like a romantic love story and we can't have that anymore in our Disney movies.

The giant was a little girl

F

All they had to do was hire some nips to do it, and they would have made it work plenty well.

Too white?

That's the most offensive thing right there. I don't even know anything else about the movie other than that right there is trash.

Also kind of bummed that an original project got shit canned. Probably would have been too hard to market or something, I can't believe the suits would let something that's been in the works for so long unless they were cannibalizing the team for resources to pump out more sequels/safe bets.

personally i am waiting for Frozen 3 : Stonecold

While too white or male lead were my first knee jerk reactions, it was probably that they couldn't make enough toys off of it or some shit. I highly doubt they've shelve one of those sequels no one asked for if it wasn't working.

Key personnel about to be v&?

I'm betting on too much risk. The movie market is unstable as fuck right now.

Like every fucking studio now, Disney doesn't want to jeopardize money on new and unproven concepts. Hence the deluge of sequels.

so no big girls?

I hope so.

This isn't exactly an original project, since it's a modern remake of a classical story, unlike Up or Inside Out.

WHY DO YOU FUCKERS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING
WHY?

i like the idea, but at the end it would be a bad movie with wasted potential.

Have you not heard of feminists? You can turn them into your personal army over this.

This unironically makes me want to screech like an irritated frog out loud.This was a great idea for deconstruction that would provide countless opportunities for excellent jokes and the character designs were top notch as well. Fuck those jews to hell.

Hey Holla Forums

Real shame, now we'll only get a decade of nothing but exhausted movie universes and or endless remakes/reboots.

They said the same for Tangled but it turned out to be good.

Kid, you're trying too hard to fit in.

You are right, lolis are weeb shit, underage characters on the other hand… đŸ˜›

You know what he means with safe bets, this suits come from well of families and studied bullshit degrees, people who "made it" usually come from nothing, they don't study bullshit degrees.

I hope Wreck it Ralph 2 or whatever is called flops, despite me liking the first one.

ONE
FUCKING
JOB

I sincerely hope you realize that you and the people like you are one of the primary reasons it got cancelled.

This.

wasted potential, but i guess i cant expect them to right something interesting and the part of the "Villain" not being her mother killed the movie for me.

So can someone tell me what specifically qualifies as "Holla Forums" according to this autist?From what I'm seeing there's nothing connecting the posts he's whining about to each other.
It honestly looks like nearly everything ravages his ass, but part of me thinks there's some autistic pattern to his forced meme.

It is part of the original story that Rapunzel was taken from her parents as revenge from her father stealing a plant from Mother Gothel.

???

hey tv

Go over to there board and see how they act normally. Then compare it, to the usual shitposts on this board, different sides same coin only guilty faggots like you react so autisticly.

Why didn't they just put the project on hold?

Why not just put it on hold then?

bump

Reminder

I want to know how people can defend Disney after this.

Because "lol turn off your brain dude" and other such mindless shit.

No need. When you have the kind of grip on people's balls Didney has, you can do whatever.

"muh childhood"

This is proven real?

No, that's bullshit. The idea that something may not be completely good, but still have worthwhile content within it actually displays a willingness to discriminate. Most shows are shit right now because people don't even go that far and just devour any slop put in front of them.

When someone with any sense says to 'focus on the good parts of x', they mean that there are still valid and worth while parts of the whole. To boil down everything to a simple good/bad binary is over simplification of art, which is intrinsically complicated.

Also, that guys entire rant is fucking stupid bullshit. Most of his rants are. They are over simplifications and self promoting to the extreme. As a critic, he's supposed to be overly judgemental, but he takes it to a 'I'm better then you because I like hipster bullshit and forgot what fun was' place that seriously damages his credibility in my eyes.

The anime community is pretty retarded and seeks to justify its enjoyment of low-quality bullshit at every step, so when they say just focus on the good parts they just aggressively seek a way to turn their brains off, whilst not feeling guilty.

So Id say the anime community in general DOESN'T have any sense. So, in general, its pretty accurate to rebuff that kind of thinking.
The guy himself is a pretty normie tier anime critic, just with MAYBE a blip more willingness to discriminate over his preferred entertainment.

"Yeah the characters, are shit, the plot is bad, and the writing is weak and repetitive, but it has cute moeblobs doing boring shit so focus on what I like and don't criticize what I dislike"

please stop using terms you don't know the meaning of

Hey Holla Forums.

This is shrek tier

Looks like a fun board

I agree, it looks like they have very insightful things to say about television and film.

Hope these are better

Wreck it Ralph is just Shrek in video game form to be honest but without a princess love interest.

Much better.