Reminder to those whoa are interested in Speed Running; The NASA Speed Running event will be starting next thursday...

Reminder to those whoa are interested in Speed Running; The NASA Speed Running event will be starting next thursday. Anons were discussing this in the last Games Done Shit thread at the start of the year, and anons were proposing this was the replacement.

The Schedule of the thing is here: speedrun.com/nasa/schedule

Also, Speed Running Thread

Just a Lil Bump

One Last Bump

OH SHIT, SEVEN DAYS!

Remember to include (in the next thread)
>stream lagging? use livestreamer+VLCdocs.livestreamer.iolivestreamer source>i want to use X over VLClivestreamer --player mpv source
for people who have trouble with stream

I will be the only one recording and making webms for great entertainment

I didn't see anyone talk about it the last few threads, so I was wondering if we were all going to watch it together

NASA is also tumblr?… what happened there then?

I can't be as bad as AGDQ

Good times, and bad times too

Sounds good OP

Yeah people would totally want to watch a superior GDQ-like event.

The Last AGDQ was the worst I ever seen.

That Metroid Run where the guy was supose to do all the boss backwards, dying, thus negating 300'000 worth of shitty donations.

It was great

I hope that every GDQ can have more spergs than the last.

Yeah I did enjoy it, but it was hit and miss, either not enough autism or comfy.

I'm actually fairly excited for this. Regardless of how it goes, it'll definitely be more fun than GDQs are these days.
I have exams to study for, but if I didn't I'd watch the whole thing. Hopefully someone uploads videos of it so I can watch it later.

The One Controller 2 Player run thing should of been the metroid highlight of AGDQ.

Was the Left4Dead2 Letsplay the previous AGDQ?

wait this isnt space nasa. you tricked me

you mean the super mario wii lets play last year?

Oh yes, I look forward for them to rig the money donations again too.

I love how they struggled to break 400'000, and then in the last 2 days make 1 million.

You got webms of Ratchet and Clark or the French refugee donation?

netiher

I thought this would have space games. I feel cheated.

I am surprised you were able to bump my thread after all this time.

Also, Its sort of weird they named the Events NASA and NESA(?). Its suppose to be a joke or somthing