MFW Holla Forums is shitposting so hard we have literally appeared on the MSM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, suck it commies...

>MFW Holla Forums is shitposting so hard we have literally appeared on the MSM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, suck it commies. Paise Kek.

this is Holla Forums, faggot.

Fucking YANKS. The stupidly causes me physical pain

It's like you fucks don't even read the stuff Wikileaks puts out there.

it's in a moments like this that I'm embarassed to be a part of humanity
cuban crisis should have ended in nuclear fallout

Leftists actually pose a danger to the status quo

Leftists are the status quo.

'no'

the left won with Obama. Revolution complete

now the right wing is counter revolutionary heroes of the new age. WE are the under dogs

Yep.
Everybody loves communism and the means of production are controlled by the workers everywhere.

Read a fucking book you fucking nigger

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not allowed to resist capitalism because we're communicating using phones, over websites invented by entrepreneurs (NSA funded).

Some people will never be ready to be unplugged from the matrix.

Let's be honest, most people who call for a revolution enjoy using the internet and see it as a good thing when it's actually one of the main weapons of power. They basically want a revolution without destroying the system. Until we reach a point when we're not merely "willing to make sacrifices" but actually experience these tools of control as an agony that needs to be destroyed, we'll effectively keep siding with the system.

Are you insane? As in "off your meds" insane?

The sad thing about your post is many people actually believe this

The internet was a government project, and the world wide web was given away for free.

Imagine if Tim berners-lee was a libertarian type, the world would be incredibly different

neoliberal capitalists* are the status quo.
fixed that for you

So wait, 3rd comment makes is like we live in corporatism and not "free market capitalism".
really makes me thinkā€¦

kys

I don't know whether to be madder that normalfags have appropriated internet memes or that this is what society is fixating on.

I'm still mad normalfags have appropriated the internet itself

Memes are a cancer anyway.

For all I care Berners-Lee could have been a member of the Rote Armee Fraktion and developed internet for his comrades to organize bombing of government buildings, his intentions wouldn't change anything at all. The way internet works is the same either way, and the most powerful adversary (governments and corporations) would colonize and reshape it according to their needs in any case. The essence of internet is networks, organizing social relations in terms of communication and then managing those social relations as communication. The point of networked-shape is that it can't be destroyed by any external resistance (a communication line can be sabotaged at a single point, a network cannot).
Most of you guys are caught in some old ideological battles while you forget to analyze the way the system actually works and maintains its power.

Yes, I should take meds for my "anti-social thoughts". We don't want a revolution to happen, after all.