Arrowverse - Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl

Airtimes/dates:
Supergirl S03, 8-9PM Central Time.
The Flash S04, 8-9PM Central Time.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03, 9-10PM Central Time.
Arrow S06, 9-10PM Central Time.

Cross-over episodes will be:
Mon 27th Nov - Supergirl 8-9 then Arrow 9-10.
Tues 28th Nov - Flash 8-9 then Legends of Tomorrow 9-10.

Announcements:

Past Episodes + Extra
ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t

As with every year, I'll post magnets for episodes as soon as they're out when I remember.
Might post some interviews and photos as well.
Please send help. I just watch it out of boredom at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

quantico.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Doyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's too painful to watch anything DC other than the occasional animated movie, at least for me.
You are doing God's work in a Godless place

Not sure how I feel about this upcoming season. I know I still enjoy these shows, but I want happy-go-lucky Green Arrow, and they refuse to give us that. And I don't know which writers decided that any audience would buy that they killed the entire supporting cast of the show at the end of the season. The Flash could have done something neat by actually killing off Iris, but instead they got rid of HR, the character who was making sure the show stayed grounded in "fun world," and now we're probably going to get ANOTHER Harrison Wells because they refuse to not use the actor. And of course, as per usual, the LoT team will have a season about how they fuck up constantly and never manage to fix anything or act remotely competent.

That said, this shit is exactly like real comics. Convoluted, self-fellating, and generally ridiculous with random moments that end up being excellent. It's so faithful to the source material.

Arrow is getting more campy moments, according to writers. Though, they are keeping their edgier side with Manu Bennett returning in a handful of episodes.

The Flash will not get rid of Iris anytime soon, nor will we get superior Patty back. That being said, they too are going to make it a more light-hearted season; more like S1 than 2 and 3. The Rogues are going to be the main focus of this season, so hopefully that translates to wacky schemes like those Christmas bombs from a while back.
As for HR, I never liked his demeanor compared to everyone else nor his use on the show, as they kept teasing him as a villain or with a dark secret, but every single time just went "Oh no, he's just writing a book/making a device to help out!"
HR would have worked better in S1 when it was happier, or even S4 if the rumours of fun are true.

Minor spoiler for Harrison Welles they're bringing back Earth-2 and keeping him until at least the crossover. Episode title of the one before the crossover is "When Harry Met Harry", so that's either the replacement one, or they bring back Earth-1 Welles somehow, or, even better, villain clones his appearance and they don't get rid of him at all.

The one thing DC has always had over Marvel, to me, was their ability to laugh at themselves. Pic related.

They've said that for the past two seasons, and it hasn't happened.

I know I shouldn't expect to get what I want but that's just rubbing salt in the wounds.

Is this confirmation of Captain Cold coming back with him in the lower left corner of the picture?

It looks too different, all the other portraits look like their in-show counterparts.
Why the fuck did they kill off literally the best character out of all of the shows

Supergirl S03E01

"Girl of Steel". Shitty relationshit, but what else was anyone expecting? I hope no one watches this bar me, and I only watch it to know with conviction that you guys shouldn't watch it.

I really wish they would just fucking reboot that show. Use the same actors and everything, I wouldn't care. But it really does too much shit wrong. I can't even remember if I finished season 2.

What demon must I sacrifice my soul to in order to get Live Action Constantine back?

All of them at once.
Hopefully they build off season 1 when they do this animated series, then with that and his live-action appearances, they might bring it back.

The only foreseeable problem with CW bringing Constantine back is that they already have Supernatural airing, which would burn audiences out. If they were to put Supernatural on hiatus for a year due to fatigue, they'd probably get some good ratings, but critics and fans would instantly compare it to Supernatural.

I suspect they're going to spam him for crossovers to let his actor actually do shit, I seriously can't imagine him having an actual show while Supernatural is still going on. I'm still fucking mad that Arrow season 3 had Oliver already know magic existed, that was some bullshit that cemented him on the "Mary Sue" scale of shit. They should have introduced a magician to show him what the fuck was happening when they couldn't understand it

That was season 4 but still good point.

The only problem with not giving him a full show is that he goes on tours for theater companies and is on an assortment of US and UK dramas, so if they don't get him by contract, he might be taken up by others.

Bit bullshit that Oliver knew about magic, but having Constantine owe him a favour by helping him recover the artifact is alright, I suppose.
Not sure why they brought in Constantine to do shitty mind melding instead of explaining Vixen or Darhk.

I hope the flashbacks are done. It was getting ridiculous with all the parallels between Lian Yu and Star City, and they said at season 4's start they'd stop it after 5, but I'm half-prepared for them to pull out some undercover operation he did for ARGUS when he and Felicity went away from Star City for 6 months.

The actor said he loves playing Constantine and wants to keep doing it badly. I expect that even if he gets a great contract with someone else, he'll still continue doing guest appearances. They might even contract him with the company that produces all the shows and shuffle him around season to season.

As for the flashbacks, I doubt they'll stop doing flashbacks, but I bet that other characters are going to get flashbacks when relevant.the episode when Moira was killed, they used those flashbacks to GREAT effect. Hopefully they're done trying to cram them into EVERY EPISODE though.

Oh yeah, forgot they do those. The entire cast of the first season of Legends of Tomorrow weren't given a single series contract, but were instead given an episode-count contract to the production company which mandated they appear in X amount of episodes across all the shows.

As for Constantine's appearance on LoT, I spoiled myself, but am very happy I did. It's a two-parter.

Didn't realise this came out, but it's a trailer for the animated series. Same company as Vixen, so it's all but confirmed there's no S3 of that this year.
By the look of it, it's going to keep the live-action's general idea of mixing local mythology with more 'plain' demons, which I liked in both the comics and the show.

And here's a trailer for Freedom Fighters: The Ray.

Natsoc justice league looks good.

Sure is funny how all these "what if America was taken over by Nazis" things are coming out at the same time.

The white blonde woman will no doubt have a nig lover.

Posting this webm since this thread is the most relevant it will ever be.

Are you kidding? That story is, without a doubt, the most overused and common story for anything that involved superpowers. Even Misfits did a story with that plot, a show entirely about decidedly non-heroic people getting powers and looking out for themselves. Alternate history with nazis is not new at all.

I didn't say it was new, just that it's the theme that seems to be showing up the most at the moment across various forms of media.

Dubs if Flash Season 4 uses a different main plot besides another fucking speedster who's faster than Barry

The Flash would be such a better show if they had the creativity to make any sort of antagonist that wasn't a speedster. Also, an antagonist that doesn't spend 7/10ths of the season behind a CGI character and voice filter. But then they'd have to hire an actually good actor that could carry a bad guy for 20 episodes.

It's already confirmed they're using Jay Garrick rogue The Thinker.

That and by throwing Barry a bone. I like Flash's ensemble, but Barry has been consistently handed the idiot ball for the sake of plot.

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

They also said that Arrow seasons 3 & 4 would be lighter toned, and that we'd have a share of time on Flashpoint. I'll take their word with a grain of salt.

>the flash is good when not being moronic and craaaazy speedster
I've never seen the LoT or Supergirl series. It's worth it or should I just get a quick run up and pass on it?

The Flash S04E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:62b75a21276e5e7493f821cf7c502da3b396db2b

Legends of Tomorrow S03E01

Legends is goofier and they try to play it straight faced while dealing with something like zombies during the Civil War. Watch it if you enjoy cheese, but S2 gets slightly more serious and that turned some off it.

Supergirl S1 was irredeemable gurrrrl powar shit. Every fight scene was poorly choreographed and characters were butchered, like Red Tornado.
S2 was better, but still really shitty. All the male characters are written well and interestingly, while the females are just approaching Mary Sue levels.
Also, the atmosphere of Supergirl is completely different to the other 3 shows, even down to the cinematography.

If only Colonel Sanders would appear in the Arrowverse.
To thanks the Legends for recovering my secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices from across time and space while also helping to open my first restaurant in 1952 while fighting off a unexpected neanderthal attack. I will reward you with free KFC for life! No Big Belly Burgers for you guys anymore! You're only getting KFC satisfaction from now on! Remember the easy way does not pay, so heroes and Legends do it the hard way! Even if you have to travel through time and space itself!

LoT is a dairy factory of cheese and fun. They literally call the badguys in season 3 the "Legion of Doom" and their headquarters is based off the design from thew old Hanna-Barbera cartoon. It's a lot of fun, but that isn't to say it's *good.* They're just willing to admit they're a comic book show and it's silly.

Supergirl has basically nothing good about it. Literally the best thing I can say about it is, "competently made." It throws away most of what makes Supergirl actually Supergirl, and makes it into a bland "I was more out of life" story. The supporting characters are more exciting than supergirl.
Despite what everyone says, it's not nearly as grrlpowah as everyone says. The first season had multiple moments where she says, "What, were you about to say I can't take him out because I'm a girl?" "No, because you've never been in a fight before in your life.

God that would be awesome.

If you think this scene is retarded, then you should skip LoT. Otherwise you should be able to enjoy it.

Eh, cheesy….I will give it a try then

From the webm above it would be fun to see LoT but supergrill was what I've feared, skipping one and watching the other cheers anons

I still remember red tornado, you are not fooling me

This homage to the cover of pre-Crisis Justice League of America #207 is by Phil Jimenez.

Be warned that season 1 includes the worst versions of Vandal Savage, Hawkman and Hawkgirl I've seen yet. Thankfully, all of those are dropped in season 2. The show is at its best when they're bungling about through time with no idea what they're doing while fighting comically evil villains. Though some of their attempts at "serious" episodes can be so bad they're good.

God that Vandal Savage was awful. Sure, they change every character around a bit but they generally remain the same from the comic. Fuck fucking Vandal Savage was pretty abysmal.

Arrow S06E01

Finished watching all the first episodes, except Supergirl, because I will never put up with that shit
Legends of Tomorrow
I don't know who decided to make the Legends a laughing stock in universe, but fuck them. They didn't even give the catharsis of making the Time Bureau fuck up badly. Instead all they did was fail to fix the Legends fuckup. It's especially annoying because the class was making fun of the Legend's solutions to problems, which during the episodes they happened in were supposed to be super clever solutions. I really wish they had ended the episode with a compromise that the Time Bureau would take care of most shit, but the Legends were needed for when shit went off the rails. Either way, the team is back and we get more of Mick for the next few months, so I'm happy with that.

The Flash
God dammit, could we stave off the status quo for a whole episode? Jesus fuck. I was actually enjoying the team having a reduced number of members, because the support cast is getting way too big. I really don't think the fastest man alive needs 20 tech guys. And I was actually enjoying the Kid Flash/Vibe team and was hoping to see that for another episode or two. And then barry gets brought back, and I thought having a demented Flash around, but no, even that got wrecked by the end of the episode for the shittiest possible reason. I seriously would have been ok with them trying to figure out what was wrong with Barry for half a season, but apparently we can't try anything interesting.

Arrow
I'm pretty excited for this season. They seem to have finally realized Paul Blackthorne is the best thing about this show and decided to give him a personal recurring villain. Plus, Ollie now has to deal with being a single dad, which is a type of story I will never ever tired of. It's also interesting to see that the superhero antics are having a visible effect on some of the characters. Diggle with his PTSD, Wild Dog actually getting shot, Lance's whole shit with Black Siren and all that. I'm glad that the superhero shit is effecting people in a way that isn't just "BUT I HAVE ALL THESE SECRETS." My main complaint is Wild Dog's new costume, though. I really liked the whole "Ghetto Gun Blaster" look. And during the fight scene, I literally couldn't tell him apart from the bad guys.

fund it.

Wew, usually I wait a couple weeks before I forget about this thread.

Supergirl S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0bd98db114fdd51d39b58e3dace7fe1f7a62429e

The Flash S04E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ac761f063830e32b7c3ac104ad0567817cb19f70

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49acb081f8ae5ed69921951ff19e2c8b630b3fe9

Watched The Flash and LoT. Supergrill can be ignored for a few more weeks and I'll binge it on a slow day to kill time myself.

Holy shit they actually made it lighthearted. There was shitty relationshit drama, but most of it was swept under the rug and forgotten about. But the villain, Kilg%re was used really well. He didn't just lol-kill everyone and used his powers inventively, but even showed a slight amount of whimsy/meta at the end which made me chuckle.
Hopefully they keep it lighthearted and just have goofy fun with The Thinker and The Rogues.

Another great episode filled with goofiness. Very fun to watch, and again, hope they keep it up. There's a clown fight, so that's enough to keep me entertained.

Oh who am I kidding? They always get my hopes up with fun at the start of the seasons then put in some stupidly evil villain that ruins the contrast of the show.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long while, I'm pretty surprised how much I enjoyed that.

Arrow S06E02

It's amazing, after the world has become after the "good" guys won, I'm always rooting for the "bad" guys, they also always look better in every sense.

Really bothers me too, everyoen he gets speed is intantly almost as fast as Barry, no effort just bam, as fast as Barry no effort needed. And besides as you both pointed out, Barry's way of solving the plot is go faster, with not much thought. That's why the first seoson was the best.

I also watched the first 3 season of arrow, wished they keep goofing it up and going more light hearted like the first two seasons seemed to be progressing to, shame season 3 was such a train wreck and season 4 was even worst from what you guys told me. Is Felicity still a cunt? Did the arrow team get even more diverse?

Team Arrow gets another black man, a spic, and a Jew who gets his powers from ancient jew magic. However the spic and jew are the best characters in the show.

I've only watched Flash, the first season of Lot, and first 3 of Arrow, is it worth to watch the next seasons?

For Flash and LoT, definitely. Those generally get better over time. For Arrow, I would legitimately suggest reading the wikipedia synopsis for season 4 and skip to 5.

Heh

4 was Damian Darhk. That entire season was a misfire. Only highlight was Constantine's appearance for all of 20 minutes.

As the other user said, reading a synopsis online would be better for your mental health; it's a complete let down.

LoT S2 was better than the first, but still had major flaws. There were more fun and goofy episodes, so that was nice. S3 is looking to be even goofier.

Legends gets to make a lot more jokes and references. They really use Victor Garber's experience in the show.
Pic related. I didn't see anyone mention this online. Also the Man of Steel reference was a bit too on the nose, but I chuckled.

Supergirl S03E03

The Flash S04E03

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E03

I knew they would, but those were fucking great.
I enjoyed Legends, but really I was liking the smaller team. They shouldn't have added anyone at all.

I agree. Especially if they introduce the character in such an eye-rolling fashion. Though I hope both Sharpe and Gary stick around.

That was so retarded. "Iris is in trouble" Suddenly Barry snaps completely out of it!

Braniac is cool though. Maybe no more Speedsters for a while

That's not Brainiac, he stated already he's the Thinker.

Sharpe has a worse resting bitch face than Sara. Both their faces and voices irritate me as they're always smug.

Anyone else think they're setting up something like Knightfall in Arrow? At least that's what I gather from the latest episode.

Arrow S06E03

Supergirl S03E04

Thinker is speedster…………..of the mind

The Flash S04E04

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E04

Don't know why, but releases seem to be later in the day. These used to come out at 1200-1300 in my timezone depending on DST, but now it's 1300-2000.
Guess no one cares anymore.

I still care user. It's just us two against the world.

I actually really loved that episode of The Flash. I hope Dibny sticks around, he was a breath of fresh air.

MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC MAN

I'm really enjoying the light hearted vibe going on, plastic man was great and they also got rid of womyn and nigger flash, they took all the right decisions this season.

I never even hated Wally, but it was such a retarded decision to add him to the cast. The same power, same personality, same fucking concerns about his family who were the SAME PEOPLE. Shoving Emma back into the medical chief role and getting rid of Wally has really made the show a lot better overall. And Plastic Man's actor seems to be fucking perfect for him.

Not only that but it really shat all over Barry that any newbie speedster was almost as good as soon as they got their powers.

They could have at least made him actually "Kid Flash," because having him be faster than Barry, but too emotionally immature to be effective could have been a good story telling opportunity. But good kid actor is way out of their budget.

I'm still waiting for Impulse to show up.
And Chunk.

Hey, I heard Kilg%re is showing up in season 4! That could be fun.

Kilgore already has.

As for Impulse, he seems like something that would kick off season 5, not inserted into another season. Only reason to insert it into a season is if Iris's actor becomes pregnant and they find an actual pregnancy best for filming.

I'd watch it.

I like Harry and Cisco, alright!!

Today's episode of Flash was really fucking stupid. The feminism was so shoehorned in and made everyone unlikeable.

Why didn't they call Wally or Oliver? Aluminum is everywhere in a city (it's literally the majority of cars) and not magnetic (colbalt is, but not that much). Why doesn't frost cripple without killing metalkinetist chick as she has shown she can several times?

Man, that was pretty bad. I didn't HATE it, but it was pretty cringe worthy. I don't mind the, "Haha, women are strong too!" but literally making "Hashtag Feminism!" their rallying cry was too fucking much.

Damian Dark is back
Holy shit, FINALLY we get a legitimate supervillain. Not even the Marvel movies have this shit.

Honestly it feels like this was multiple scripts by multiple authors compressed into one episode.

Arrow S06E04

Supergirl S03E05

The Flash S04E05

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E05
Just a few more weeks until Constantine two-parter.

The only good bit was the boys night, to surprise of no one.

My favorite part was how they completely failed at a feminist message by having a character say women shouldn't be ashamed of their job or how they dress, and then ended it by having her be embarrassed about being a stripper.

Zed is a shit character now and it's a fact…but what's wrong with manny? I thought he was cool

Arrow S06E05

Supergirl S03E06

The Flash S04E06

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E06

Uh… that's the symbol of Peter. He asked to be crucified upside down as one last fuck you to the emperor: Either forcing the emperor to show him mercy and deny this request, or grant it, putting Peter in control.

I thought his reasoning was that, having denied him, he felt unworthy to die in the same manner as his lord

Yes.
Pretty good episode of the flash, I was genuinely laughing in some bits, even the injun was shown to be a total bitch and her justifications being bullshit.
Interesting, one of the best episode of the seasons is about two white men working together to carry out justice and put a injun and a woman in her place.

Holy shit guys, including Plastic Man has made this show 20 times better. He's great at preventing the show at drowning too much in it's own drama.

I think that was Saint Andrew, who wanted an X

Haha I got that reference xD

The scene with the mugger was perfect. Superheroes just not taking a low level threat seriously is funny on its own, but the self inflicted gunshot wound part was hilarious.

Any tie-in to the Justice League live-action movie?

No, DC is trying to keep the two universes as distinctly separate as possible.

Probably a smart move on their part.

Honestly we're at a point where including the movies in the CW-verse would bring the CW shows down.

LoT is thoroughly unenjoyable. They try to go for "campy" but they go too deep into it and go straight into "stupid".

I didn't hate the little story arc with Slade and Oliver, but I was really hoping he would become a gun-for-hire to bond with his son and become a recurring friendly villain.

No

This show becomes more like Dragonball Z with every season.

Goddamnit, I have to watch Supergirl to get the full crossover next week? Such suffering.

Were there no new episodes this week?

The Flash and Legends are both out.

What happened to the user who provides the magnets? Is he ok?

I don't know

I forget sometimes. Started a new job and the hours clash with episode times due to differing timezones, then I'll remember as I commit my daily theft list catch up on the latest content I've purchased legally.

Arrow S06E06
Supergirl S03E07
The Flash S04E07
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E07

Arrow is on tomorrow, and it's a Thanksgiving episode so I don't terribly care as I assume Thanksgiving is just early Christmas with turkey instead of ham and settlers instead of Jewish babies..

After that, we have Crisis on Earth-X crossover next week.
Supergirl normal time Monday, followed by Arrow, then The Flash and Legends at normal time on Tuesday.

After the trainwreck we get one more episode of each show before the mid-season break.

For Arrow, we'll be ending the year on edgy choices or someshit and the team probably breaking up again.
For Supergirl, we've been enticed pre-emptively let down with a promise of the Legion of Superheroes starting next year, so this will be the set up.
For The Flash, more Thinker goodness, and probably a joke-filled Christmas episode as The Flash usually gets that one due to being less serious.
Finally, Legends of Tomorrow finishes the year with FUCKING CONSTANTINE, so that will be the best of the 4 by all accounts.

During the break, the second animated series, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, will premiere on CW Seed in December sometime.
Following that, the third animated series, Constantine, will premiere sometime in 2018, hopefully not too long after he finishes off the two-parter which concludes in January.

And here's the final trailer for the crossover.

For some inexplicable reason, the non-superpowered step-sister of Supergirl appears with a single fucking gun, probably because they realised her supporting cast is terrible.
For a really fucking good reason, Captain Cold is there, so I expect something fucking good and not 3 episodes of filler with a shitty ending like last time.
Seriously, who decided to finally let Firestorm use transmutation for the first time on a huge object, then neglect the power from then on?

Why did they pick Elongated Man over fucking Plastic Man?

They probably would have fucked up Plas by vastly reducing the strength of his abilities.

He isn't elongated man. They use the name "Ralph Dibny," but they call him Plastic Man, and his personality is clearly supposed to be Plastic Man as well. I'm willing that DC said they weren't allowed to use O'Brian so they cheated.

It's the reverse. It's Elongated Man but really Plastic Man. The personality and origin that they have in the show is obviously supposed to be Plastic Man. If you think he's Elongated Man just because of the name "Dibny" you're retarded.

They give him the powers of Elongated man and his personality is similar to the original Elongated Man who liked solving mysteries which readers were encouraged to solve along with him, and one of the incarnations of EM was a former cop.

Also, Barry calls him Plastic Man then Dibny dismisses the name. He doesn't have an alias yet and isn't appearing in the crossover, so he won't be named until the mid-season finale or next year.

Nice. Why do I get the feeling this is probably more like the Justice League than the actual Justice League movie.

He's an asshole ex-criminal who decides he wants to do good, but is still a self-important asshole. While discussing with Barry how to stop a mugger, he also runs through a list of really weird, off the wall options that are exactly the kind of dumb shit Plastic Man does.

no need to go ape shit over a flashy pun like that one.

What did you do with Carlos?

we talked, had a few laughs, and then I took him to the bar. he's a bit out of it at the moment, but later we'll have a real dynamite time. the party is gonna be a real blast with Carlos as the guest of honor.

CRISIS ON EARTH-X

Part 1, the disappointing set up.
Supergirl S03E08

So who was the waitress that seemed to know Barry?

My money is on child from the future.

Crisis on Earth-X Part 2

Arrow S06E08

He's a composite like the Justice League cartoon used for GL and Flash.

Well, that was better than expected.
They made the right choice by getting everyone together in the first 4 minutes instead of adding the cast over time and forcefully reexplaining the plot.

Another good choice was filming everything in the same style as The Flash for all episodes. It was a bit disjointing in the Invasion crossover to switch theme/style of the show each time.

Highlights were Rory's interactions with Caitlyn, because they rarely interacted before, but still manage to deliver lots of good scenes. The fight scenes were long and plentiful, and actually showed everyone doing things instead of standing around while someone punches a single guy.

Downsides were the relationshit during the wedding scenes, but whatever, it was out of the way then done and dusted. Also downside on Jax and Felicity getting triggered over Nazis existing, Felicity being the worst because the only time she brings up being Jewish is when she's triggered, but Jax has brought up race before and doesn't get too prissy over it.

Also, going to call it now; Captain Cold is Earth-X version and he goes back to Earth-X at the end so we're still stuck without anything good in this world.

I'm 99% sure it was confirmed way before the crossover that it would be Earth-X Cold

What user was saying is that it'd be great if Earth-X Cold switched sides and became a series regular again, but it won't happen because nothing good in this world can exist.

I'm really liking this crossover so far. It's definitely better than last years, and aside from them laying it on a little thick with "Nazis are bad, m'kay," it's overall pretty fun. I'm super happy they let us have a whole 30 minutes of all the heroes hanging out having a good time before everything got fucking ruined. My only big complaint so far is that, for some fucking reason, they didn't have ANY of the Legends come to stop the Nazis from raiding Palmertech, just so they could have the perfect 3v3 match. That came across as pretty dumb and forced.

I agree, although like always nazis are just so much cooler, red and black is really classy and stylish.
Also dumb and forced is also pretty much a given, contrivance is always present.

If they weren't stylish as hell, they wouldn't be proper Nazis.

Guess I'll never get used to be rooting for the good guys who everyone thinks are bad.

>They kill off Someone Important

The Flash S04E08

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E08

It's not even the EVUL natzees thing, but godamn is it jarring to see normal humans not getting shot at when their enemies have guns, is it so hard to make them operate from the sidelines and best utilize their skills?

This reminds me of the 90's JLI pilot, with the clumsy mashups of Hal Jordan with Guy Gardner, and Barry Allen with Wally West.

I have very strong opinions about this but I can be bothered to type them all up with one hand, so here's my reaction image

timetraveling daughter for shure

Tbh I was expecting some shitlord to false flag it as being way too pro nazi, there was never a need. It's all the shit I would have wrote to false flag, but this salt is real.

If Rory dies I'm fucking GONE

Lets ignore that she refers to the Jews… If she was doing that to my people I'd be pretty insulted.

Critical theory compels them to analyze and critique everything, even if its supposed to be sympathetic to their own causes.

Fucking retarded College grads that think they know anything about the world outside social media.

What triggered me the most in that rant was that she clearly doesn't watch the show as she'd know that Stein was Jewish and Eobard wasn't a Nazi, he simply wanted to kill Barry, which is what Barry promised to never do.

Its weird how they tend to forget this in Legends of Tomorrow where Jax calls him an old white man. That always bugged me.

They didn't forget, user; it's intentional. Jews are only Jews when it suits them, otherwise they masquerade as White. But they want the goyim to think Jews are White.

Jews are white when they are oppressing Palestinians.

Do you think Overgirl looks really nice in that Nazi outfit?

Wrong board kid.

I WAS BORN WITH T H I C K S K I N

Holy shit, Trial of Flash is happening.

I was so fucking mad, they successfully baited me into thinking Stein was coming back only to turn it around at the end of the episode.
Also, JOHN FUCKING CONSTANTINE INCOMING

This Snart really isn't doing it for me. Why can't we just have back real Snart?

They completely disregarded that we like Snart because he was a good man that enjoyed doing bad things. Instead we now have a completely standard hero who make cold puns.

shouldn't it be the Supergirl universe? I don't even know who the fuck Arrow is. Obviously the DC equivalent of Jeremy Renner mind you but regardless he sounds like a who.

Redditors gonna reddit.

Is that some Black Lagoon? I recently binged that shit.

That's Komi, she is best girl and not from black lagoon.

Ok then.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>>>Holla Forums

Supergirl S03E09

The Flash S04E09

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Arrow out in a few hours, then we're on break until late-January.
This week's LoT is part 1 of the Constantine arc, so that means the animated series will be coming out after part 2, hopefully soon.

Arrow S06E09

What a laugh, when I was told Constantine appeared in LoT, I thought that meant more than a 20 second teaser at the end.

Anyways, that's a wrap until January.
We have brooding, self-cucking with body swapping, Legion of Superheroes, Constantine, murder charges, Felicity inter-dimensional demons and relationshit to look forward to.

Freedom Fighters: The Ray comes out tomorrow, which I shall post when I find a torrent for, else you can watch it for free on CW Seed.

Black Lightning starts in mid-January.
Despite not being a part of the Arrowverse still a shit name smh I'll include it in here to save a thread keep posts happening in here.
Shockingly, Black Lightning looks to actually be tackling black-on-black violence, and even cast Tobias Whale, an albino black man with… An albino black man. Perhaps it will actually try something new beyond shitty quips.

Looking forward to Black Lightning.

Fuck this show.

The hell is an Arrowbowl?

In anime, they will call the competition for the main character's affection the [Main Character's Name]bowl. It doesn't really fit for Arrow since Felicity has been the only real love interest for most of the seasons.

Ah, I watch anime but I don't partake in discussions so I had no idea, thanks.
Yeah, since Season 2 ended there's been zero interference in Felicity and Oliver, even Ray was obviously just there to get cucked.

Only bowl I'm aware of is Clegane Bowl.

This guy sure is typecast. I saw all of Being Human and didn't remember him, but quantico.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Doyle was also a gay character, how I recognized him.

We got to see him in the big crossover, he's really fucking awful

He has a very poncy British accent, and he's fine kissing blokes, plus has that yaoi look women like.
He's the lead in the British Being Human, so you might have watched the US knock off.

Finally watching Crisis on Earth X. I liked the wedding fight and the character interactions and, tumblr-esque Nazi obsession aside, it's not bad so far (just watched part 3). It always bothers me that everybody refers to the Flash's earth as "Earth One". Can you imagine calling somebody else's universe "the original universe"? Also, I think that killing people off in these shows is fucking pointless. It's meant to be a big sad moment, but that is completely disregarded since Harry and Snart have made SO many appearances since their supposedly heart-wrenching departure. Why would anybody care about a character dying if their death is meaningless? I do like seeing evil/alternate versions of the heroes, though that's a trope or whatever that usually intrigues me Kara's and Winn's are especially great. Anyway, I'm late to the party, but even if nobody bothers to read this I just wanted to get it out.

I can't stand the action scenes, most of them are so tacky.

If they didn't have every single action scene have the Nazis forget how to use their guns properly, I probably would have liked it a lot. But instead the action was pretty forced and stupid.

I mean in general, its just so unconvincing.

They must've shot Sarah about five times now.

Make it 6 soon

They'll bring him back just like they do with everyone else anyway.

Looks like The Jew is actually gone for good, so I'm actually impressed.

Freedom Fighters: The Ray S01E01-06 + Extras

The extras are just trailers and a shitty BTS.

I saw the Ray and the Freedom Fighters. It's meh. The gay asian he has a crush on comes off as dull. In fact it's a trend I've noticed in tv shows where the gay lover of a character is usually so milquetoast and boring. Why is that?

Because whenever there's a gay character, they automatically represent every gay person everywhere, so if they have any actual personality (see: flaws) they're deemed horribly offensive and SJWs flail around like babies all over the internet. Showrunners think opinions on the internet are general opinion so they follow their every word.

So, if Metallo, Brainiac, Livewire, Silver Banshee, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Parasite etc all canonically meet Supergirl first in this show, who the hell does Superman fight? Does he have any villains of his own, apart from Lex Luthor?

Also, DAT ASS.

Would it be better if Supergirl was a teenager? Cuz honestly I think it would be more interesting and explain why she's kind of a fuck up.

It's implied that he fought Zod before as well. Also is that thing padded or is his ass that big?

100% Tyler Hoechlin.

Ray mentioned "sinusoidal depleneration" in the season finale, when talking to the Professor Stein puppet.
Hah!

I understand the pain of having an ass like that. I'm surprised they didn't try to mitigate the damage

Damn! He must do a lot of squats.

Starts back up in 2 whole days.
I hope we're all ready for sweet, bitter disappointment from all 4 series.

First off, we have Supergirl.
Mon-El founds the Legion of Superheroes, starts dicking Saturn Girl, then they come to the present day to stop Reign, the Worldkiller.
Also, Brainiac is there and I'd like it if it weren't for his skin not being green enough.

Supergirl solves the problem of every hero being a Kryptonian-tier or mind reader/super smart by adding more of them. Brilliant.

In Central City, we get a brilliant take on "The Trial of The Flash".
With a twist!

Instead of being about Barry struggling with the fact his wife is dead and having to kill his arch-nemesis who has plagued him throughout his life…
It's a fairly weak "lmao can't solve this easy gotta wait until the last second with a eureka moment".

Bonus points will be given should they make this last more than a single episode, but god forbid we shake the status quo for 42 minutes and stop having hallway talks constantly.

Over in Starling City, the heroes split into two teams because they are all fucking emotional teenagers and rat each other out to police, exes and drug dealers.

Why do they do this? Because it was all thought out by the villain! That's right, this villain can alter their thoughts to make them do wacky things!!!
Oh no, he can't, it's just a shitty "I've been working on this plan for countless years!" excuse.

No Ragman No Buy

Now for the only thing we care for, DC's Legends of Tomorrow John Constantine and the Other Guys.

This two-parter will, hopefully, make the last 2.5 seasons of LoT worth watching. Perhaps, if this succeeds, alongside the cartoon series, John can finally get some form of closure for S2.

Also, lots of horror seems to be in the trailer, so as long as they do it right without shitty Exorcist jokes and try to add a bit more drama to the show, it should be good watching.

Bonus round: Black Lightning.

Jefferson Pierce comes out of retirement and reclaims the streets from The 100. Leading the gang is Tobias Whale. He's pretty much The Kingpin with a black accent.
Looks like there's lots of action going on instead of talking, so let's hope it stays that way.

Now, of course, there will be allusions and outright mentions of BLM and what not, but from all footage and interviews released, they seem to have almost all characters black, and they're pinning the degradation of Freeland on the gangs, not outside forces.

I hope it works out well.

Finally, airing times are changed now.

Supergirl
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Flash
Black Lightning
Arrow

Reminder that this is no in continuity with the other shows.

Wait so aren't the Legion of Super heroes from the future? How did Mon El get them?

This one gets me excited. Hopefully, it lives up to the hype.

He into the future, then he into the past, then he into the present, then it was really awkward and Kara pulled her Y U DO THIS THING face, and Mon-el had a beard and was boring.

Did any of the shows get better? I honeslty completely forgot about them all.

From what time period? At the very least the Flash is getting pretty fun with the inclusion of Plastic Man

S2 Flash cop girl was the best thing about the show
S2 Legends

Legends doesn't get better or worse I'd say, Flash has been really good this season because he's finally not fucking fighting a speedster who acts as a mentor this season.

Honestly, this makes me not sure whether or not to continue watching Arrow. I've watched up until the 1st episode of Season 6 so I don't know if this is going to be a downgrade from Season 5.

It's getting much better than the dark days of S3-4. I was just fucking about in my description.

Supergirl got better after S1, but I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
The Flash was great S1, then 2 fumbled it and 3 was a mess, but 4 seems to be correcting a lot of those issues, especially by removing the Mentor Turned Villain as pointed out.
Legends never got worse or better, it just stayed pretty consistent. Some episodes are funny and cheesy, some are serious and dramatic and others are garbage and boring.
Arrow was amazing S1 and 2, 3 and 4 got bogged down by many things, however. Some argue that it was Felicity, but she only dragged down Oliver. Thea's character was so god damn annoying and boring that it completely turned me off. Every issue was caused by Thea.

Oh ok then I guess I'l give it a shot. I've been busy in previous months so I didn't get the chance to watch them.

It's a downgrade from Season 5, but it's not Season 3-4 levels.

Good to hear.

Eh, the effects are still a massive drawback to me.

Supergirl S03E10

No Legends because I'm an idiot and didn't read the change correctly.
Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow don't share a night, they share a timeslot, and alternate every week.

What a stupid idea, especially if they're going to have two-parters.

I didn't realize LoT was doing bad enough to compare to Supergirl.

That can't be true, can it? That sounds absolutely retarded.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's hilarious that The Thinker's wife is terrified that he's become a nigger.

The Flash S04E10

Black Lightning S01E01

YES

Sounds like it's time to pick Black Lightning up too, then.

First episode was really great, except the rap song they wrote as his theme that's really cringey. Also the episode ends with his daughter figuring out she has powers, so the show might turn to shit really fast, because adding in others with powers is usually not a good idea.

The lights are still working after he zaps it, so they can't even say he fried all the electronics.

Excellent.

Is it wrong to say that I actually like the guy as Constantine?

Naw.

He has a great voice and demeanour for the character. Probably the only cast member of the CW shows that looks correct.

Is Green Lanterns anywhere near as good as Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps? It feels like a comic like that would be ripe for SJW bullshit but I haven't heard many complaints about it.

sorry I'm a faggot posted in the wrong thread

Then delete your post, click on that gray triangle thing on the top left of your desired post and click delete. Newfags I swear….

Arrow S06E10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5AF745FFD5DAE5E42721A1CE112C81CE17FB436F

Holy fuck, they're actually going somewhere with the mistrust thing. This is better than I expected.

Supergirl S03E11

Now I'm really fucking confused.
When they said they were alternating the timeslot between the two shows, what they actually meant was they air Supergirl for 4 weeks, then Legends starts back at the start of Feb for 9 weeks, until the finale, then Supergirl burns off it's episodes into June.

I can't imagine which retard thought this was a good idea. I truly cannot fathom how they thought this was a good idea. They should have just finished off all of one show (preferably Legends as I want it and it's shorter) and then air the other series.

I seriously am at a loss for how this happened.

The Flash S04E11

Black Lightning S01E02

Excellent.I fucking hate this faggy Trickster though

Black Lightning definitely looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Is the second episode of BL less racial? Was offputting in the first episode but first episode is generally recycled pilot and can be massively different from rest of the series.

I don't think there was a pilot and it was straight-to-order.
The second episode is much like the first, in that there's 30 minutes of talking and drama, then 10 minutes of action and a follow up at the end.

There's still racial stuff, as that's a theme going across the whole series, but it's done well, I think.
A good scene from this episode, I thought, was when Tobias White is accused of hating black people, to which he responds that he loves black people, but hates the apes that run around causing chaos.

It's handling it very evenly and well, I think, and shining a light on actual problems. A few characters have blamed the hwyte man and they're told to stop whinging as it's their own fault.

One thing I never liked about Black Lightning, and the show will be adopting, is that both of his daughters became heroes. Granted, the show only has 1 with pre-powers now, but they confirmed they'd have both. It seems silly, and the actresses cast are pretty average, the younger one especially.

I don't even remember them ever mentioning "white people" in the show.

Just screeches in the background on news reports and stuff. Nothing too big, but it's worth noting that they acknowledge it as a response from the audience, then ignore it and demonstrate how it's their own community's fault.

Pity the costume looks like shit.

The spandex one they have looks really good, which is a shame.
They won't use spandex because then they can't have bullets flying at the hero, and they are too afraid to embrace the source material and just say there's some super strong polymer in the suit,

Dibny really has brought new life to the show.
As for Trickster, he's obviously no Mark Hamill, but I think he's a good fit for the Axel Walker iteration, so I can't say that I mind.

I was gonna mention that. At the very least, despite how silly the neon lightning bolts look, I'm glad they did something other than just making him look tactical. Though I wish they would make his glasses solid black whenever he's in his outfits, it makes him look a lot cooler.

Too bad Dibny's outfit is also not very good. It looks like the old X-men outfits from the first movies.

Bright purple or red would be too good for this world.
You'd think that the original red suit would be easier on the CGI, as it's meant to be flat and monotone, but no, we get some overdesigned suit that doesn't need to be tactical.

He should instead be wearing a hazmat suit that he ripped the head off to breath more easily or something like that.

HOLY FUCK HOW NEW ARE YOU

Arrow S05E11

Supergirl S03E12

Is this the wrong tacker or something? this is last weeks episode

Nah it was just never posted here last week, next new Arrow episode comes on Thursday

I'm not a clever man, user.
I work strange hours and sleep at even stranger times, so coupled with me being in a non-US timezone, I don't want these live on TV and often forget to post them for you.

I should ask if people wanted me to post 720, 720 PROPER or 1080p versions, but I figure you guys just want it ASAP, and they all have shitty watermarks on them for a week or so until proper WEBRIPs are made, so the smaller sizes are better.

I forgot I watched it live

The Flash S04E12

Black Lightning S01E03

Black Lightning continues to fucking deliver, what the fuck? Am I just enthralled because it's shiny and new? It's actually taking conversations about being black and black culture and making me not want to fucking hang myself. Also, the greatest tv villain in decades.

Amazing what happens when you cast characters properly.
I don't like them rushing Thunder as a character, and they'll rush Lightning as well to annoy me and clutter it up like The Flash did with speedsters.

Also, this episode adds Grace Choi and she mentions The Outsiders as a comic book, even showing an issue. A bit on the nose, but I chuckled.

I was afraid of that at first, but it looks to me like they're using her to fill the "b-plot" that shows usually have. She's not making very fast progress, and considering how much I adore the scenes of them just trying to raise their kids properly, I don't think her eventually becoming a side kick will be a bad thing, as long as they keep harping the daddy/daughter vibe instead of going the "Sidekick feels underutilized/untrusted" route.

Damn I really ought to check this out. Is it better than Luke Cage?

It's actually amazingly similar. You could honestly, with minimal rewrites, turn this into a legitimate sequel by making the main character Luke Cage 20 years in the future.

Arrow S06E12

This show should have just been Captain Lance dealing with having a bunch of crazy assholes in mask trying to help out his police force. He's so much better than any of the other characters.

Supergirl S03E13

Finally, it's over and we can get fucking Constantine.

Hell, we should just have Captain Lance and Joe West in their own show, BEST POLICE DADS.
I'd watch the hell out of it.
Lawd, when Joe tried to give Grodd a banana I nearly died.

The Flash S04E13

Black Lightning S01E04

That was fucking fast tonight.
The Flash- Barry reminds the audience he's actually really smart, Emma Frost gives the best friendship speech ever
In other shows, we now have Smug Lightning, the smuggest hero of them all.

Who plays Emma Frost on tv?

I meant "Killer Frost." I was super tired when typing that.

I hope it keeps the quality up.

Danielle Panabaker. She got her start in some Disney Channel movies and expanded from there.

I think she does a great job of playing the two characters. She even has a different walk and posture when she's Killer Frost.
Lol, Sisko and Wells yelling at her to get her angry enough to turn into Frost, and they literally have her leather jacket ready for her to step into as she changes.

There was actually a Holla Forums Emma Frost, too, in the Generation X pilot with Aryan Jubilee, lol.

I got to see this.

Go back.

No.

Arrow S06E13

Newfaggotry or autism, you decide.

It can very easily be both.

wut.

Oh fuck she's hideous.

Kill this abomination.

Why is Captain Cold gay?
Why the fuck did he join the legends?
Why bother bringing him back to life if he is going to act completely different?

It's the Captain Cold from a different universe where he was always gay and entirely different, but apparently people are celebrating him being back anyway even though it's not remotely the same character, just the same actor. He isn't even doing the same voice.

I thought it was because the actor is gay.

I'm aware that's the in-universe answer, but what's the point of bringing back the best character of the entire Arrowverse if he's not the same fucking character? He doesn't even have the conniving thief backstory that makes him interesting.

That's what I've been asking but everyone tells me to shut up and enjoy having him back even though we don't actually have him back.

He should have fucking stayed dead

Yeah, I guess we monkey pawed the fuck out of this one, huh.

I think that the guy playing him, Paul Blackthorne, would make for a great candidate to play a live-action Samuel Vimes.

How many times have we seen the two interact? There was that one time on The Flash in season 1 where they found the body of the real Harrison Wells, but I don't recall if they met later.

He also played Harry Dresden. Kind of miscast, there, Dresden is supposed to be a huge thug of a wizard, but he's better cast than Tom TINY LITTLE MAN Cruise as Jack Reacher, who is supposed to be six foot five.

Constantine S02E01
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E10

Black Lightning S01E05

The Flash and Arrow skip this week.
Legends of Tomorrow airs next week, the other 3 shows do not.

Also, minor spoiler from LoT but it's very worth noting if you don't want the show:
Constantine confirms the Astra plot from his own show, so it might get a resolution in the animated series, a side plot in another show or a fully fledged show. I'd pay very good money to get a S2 sent to DCs new streaming service.

Every fucking episode this guy gets more hilarious

Glad they brought back Snart for two episodes to completely shit on his character and then have him leave again. And I was hoping Constantine would stick around for a bit.

Doesn't want to be stuck in the role and wants to do more writing/directing.
Was cast for 2 episodes of Legends and it was apparently a 2-parter, but apparently that was a miscommunication and it's just 2 episodes in the series.

Their team is getting smaller, which is both a good and bad thing.
Zari needs to go as she's hot trash and only there to virtue signal and remind everyone how oppressed she is/was. They're still yet to actually explain what her totem does, and they barely even told us it was a totem apart from maybe 3 throwaway lines.
Oh, and when she touches Darhk he gets hurt but all the times Vixen does he's fine, because Zari is some shitty chosen one.

Citizen Steel is pretty garbage. His sole interaction with the team is making pop culture references, forcing exposition regarding history and being a useless love interest.

Next up they add Kid Flash to the team, so now power creep happens and we get hilarious reasons for powers not working, instead of having B/C-listers.

I can respect that
I'm all for the smaller team. I enjoyed the first few episodes of the season when it was just 4 of them. I don't even care too much who it is, as long as Mick is around forever.

If Miller doesn't want to do the role then that's something we have to live with, but why bring him back an über-shitty version for a few episodes?

Legends of Tomorrow S03E11

That's all for this week, and this is bumplimit.
I'll archive this thread when it hits page 5 (slow board but I doubt people will keep posting once it drops under 3) and start again.

Episodes will still be posted here until the new thread, of course.

Thanks.