Any of u receive your free Trump sticker yet?

any of u receive your free Trump sticker yet?

His website offered a bunch of free sticker things a few months ago. I only just received mine today.

You could easily stick that onto lefty stores every day/night. That would cause some butthurt.

All the "bigly" retards BTFO'd once and for all.

He only started saying Big League recently. It was always bigly until a few weeks ago. There is no denying this.

few weeks? This sticker was offered on the website months ago…

I mean in his speeches. You can tell that he conciously shifted from saying "bigly" to enunciating "big league" recently.

Now where have i seen that color scheme before?

er that > was a mistake

nazis took it from the commies

You have to go back

the bad thing about it is that the envelope it ships in (a regular mail envelope) has the words 'Trump - Make America Great Again Committee' on it, and so if any family ends up picking it up, they'll know you're a Trump supporter. I mean, that'd suck only if you have a shitty fucking family but whatever… just letting you know.

What is the German Empire?

It's always been Big League. Mybe you aren't used to his accent or your headphones are bad but I've always heard big league.

It was never bigly you dumb nigger.

If you're too much of a pussy to tell your family you are a trump supporter you are too much of a pussy to actually wear any trump gear

I'm at a university and I ordered one when the first round happened months ago. Forgot about it and it never reached my mailbox, so I'm assuming one of the student mail sorters threw it out. Ordered another one and if it doesn't arrive again I'm going to file a complaint with the university

Fuck off faggot.

Trump wins no matter what.

"Bigly" is and always was a retarded reddit meme and news fabrication. Lurk 2 years before posting

It also does happen to be a real word, though somewhat archaic, which only speaks to a greater vocabulary.

Free? This is how it starts. With harmless stickers.

you should complain now. messing with mail is a federal crime

well like i said, I ordered mine months ago as well. It was during what I guess was the first round. I haven't received any notice about a second round. Anyway, I ordered it months ago and only just received it yesterday, so you might be receiving yours today or in the next few days.

Yeah I think it was back in november, and I recently got another email that they're doing it so I signed up again

You left out the other part about his website–it will never process your Unsubscribe requests and will give out your email to a myriad of other trump related mailing lists that will play the circlejerk game. Make sure you plan accordingly.

this, I get at least 1-2 emails per day

How do you order one? can I still do it?

They processed mine. I used it to get tickets to a rally from 3 different accounts and ordered a hat from one.

I got mine, it is very noice