What does leftypol think about Elon Musk?

What does leftypol think about Elon Musk?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/review/R1QCKDNHO2ZY85
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's pretty firmly in the capitalist category, but I think he has genuine intentions to improve humanity. If he gets us to mars, I'll accept his flaws and move over to begin the revolution on the red planet.

he will turn mars into an ancap paradise

Porky with a creepy cult of personality.

The disparity of power on a new planet will be much lesser than it is on earth. If there is ever a chance for the people to take control, that is the time. There will be no massive airforce ready to take out rebels, so as long as we manage to avoid critical life support being fucked up we could probably win.

if reddit was a person

HE IS CAPITALIST POOPOO AND I DO NOT LIKE HIM

maximum porky, he IS the enemy

Has any of his weird ass projects even worked yet?

Not really, everything 'new' about them which works is state funded research.

Wtf i hate Elon now

Gulag

Capitalism with a human face.

so is he bankrupt or not?

jeez with all that money you'd think he could afford a tailor

What would Mars be competing with though? If it's communism they make what everyone needs, there's not gonna be a surplus to, what, sell to Earth?

There might be, but they would also be in competition for economic activity outside either planet, like asteroid mining

back to tumblr or reddit or twitter or whatever crawlspace you crawled out of you little shit

He looks Finngolian tbh.

There is worse things he could do with his stolen money.

porkie with a human face

isnt he the guy who just tells his engineers to do shit and he takes the credit

Yep.
But that's pretty much every boss out there.
Capitalism 101.

Have you read the Red/Green/ etc Mars book series (think by Kim Stanley Robinson)? Basically theres an attempted rebellion on Mars but the Corporations controlled Earth and had the UN nuke tb5e settlements into submission D:

Steve Jobs did the same thing most of the time, if I'm being honest.

Overrated and about 30-40 years too late to make a difference.

Pretty sure more like:

Personality cult that will fail.

Every bourgie does the same!
Edisson did the same.

I could even go as far to say Da'Vinchi did the same.

They don't. They believe any major corp is only major because of cronysm, at least reasonable ones.
"Lol, inequality is good" types are either edgy teenagers or detached porkies and/or politicians.

Sounds like another capitalist exploiting the cranial labour of oppressed STEMitarians.

there is a lot of talk in this thread about space communism.

I would recommend Aelita

Does that look like a human face to you?

But seriously, Thunderf00t BTFOs Musk whenever he comes out with some stupid new project. SpaceX is basically a disaster and the Hyperloop is a joke.

Everyone one knows he just wants to be a cyborg.

amazon.com/review/R1QCKDNHO2ZY85

he should be killed, that is all i think about him

Good taste tbh

I'm 100% sure that Musk chose the Helios ending, and also that he didn't understand it at all based on his own behaviour

By botnetting our cars and turning control over them to the NSA. I hope the "autopilot" in his Tesla fails hard.

and steve jobs like lsd, who gives a fuck all capitalist should be shot

hmmm. Well, on the one hand, he's a bourg, but on the other he's A FUCKING BOURG

how is creepy a tumblrism. it's a pretty common word for people to use both online or in meatspace.

You stop that right now

Personality cults aren't creepy

Forgot to >imply that