Justice League Final Trailer

The movie is releasing in less than a month and the CGI still looks godawful.

Also, I can practically feel Whedon's slimy hands all over this shitfest.

And what the fuck is with the flirty glances between Batman and Wonder Woman? Have the faggots at DC learned nothing from the trainwreck that was Superman and Wonder Woman?

This depravity of a "cover" is spitting on Bowies grave.

"World needs Superman" blah, blah, blah, "Superman was a beacon", bladdy, da-bladdy blah, "Superman showed us the way", blahbloo, blahbloo, blahblah…

Could someone remind me again what the hell did DCCU Superman DO exactly to make Batman worship at his altar? You know, beside getting his ass kicked by everyone, letting thousands die, being a mopey dick and dying in the stupidest way possible?

Damn, Kamen Rider has better CG than this.

That's been a couple people have wanted to do but haven't since the DCAU shows at the very least, so I'm not surprised.

Sacrificed his own life to kill an unstoppable monster.

I mean, Superman also stopped the other Kryptonian's. He also routinely stopped terror attacks, was an ambassador for nations in conflict, and routinely applied the law to himself despite him being clearly above it.

All he needed to do was to throw the fucking spear into Doomsday's heart while it was being restrained by Wonder Woman and Batman. Not suicide rush it like a complete moron. That's a point against him, not for him.

He didn't really do shit, if it wasn't for Corporal Whatshisface, Lois Lame and Ghost-El, Earth would be fucked.

One attack. And hovering above people in distress while they're drowning. And letting the whole of Congress get exploded to shit. And it's not like he's the only hero.

Where was that mentioned?

He seemed pretty selective about it, like thrashing a government satellite and then basically telling the army general "deal with it, sucka". It's also nothing in particular that Wonder Woman and other heroes don't do.

People have also wanted to do Superman/Wonder Woman for years and guess how that turned out?

If nothing else, a few years of this garbage should ensure it gets buried forever along with other godawful shipping ideas.

It wasn't good there either.

Just because some dude failed miserably at writing a relationship dynamic does not mean no two characters can ever date.
It didn't happen in the DCAU, it was only hinted at.

user, your enter button is broken.

so apparently they've decided to turn aquaman into some sort of annoting drax the destroyer. if there was any doubt that this would be a retarded shitshow

It goes without saying that the DCCU Supes is functionally retarded.

Here's the webm version of the trailer. Only good thing about it is Gal Gadot's panty shot.

doing gods work, user.

I watched the trailer for this purpose specifically and didn't see anything, fuck yuo

SM/WW and BM/WW are inherently broken concepts. Neither of them works well, because you have to fundamentally change the characters in order to make either work. Now, I don't give a shit about Wonder Woman, but I do give a shit about Supes and Bats, and being in a relationship with her does neither of them favors.

Yeah and like I said, it wasn't good there either.

This. I need timestamp, faggot.

It's like two seconds into the trailer, you blind faggots.

upskirt != panty
there are no panties visible

Does anything actually interesting happen on this, or is the whole appeal about "look at all these heroes and special effects"? Why do DC cinematic movies have such shit writers?

It's less than a second in. It barely qualifies for a panty shot or an upskirt.

okay, I guess there are some barely visible panties, and we see the bottom defining line of her buttcheek, so it's someething
eh

Meh I can get better upskirt shots on the Supergirl tv show.

3D pantyshots are disgusting.

gif related is the only good thing to come from that show.

You ever feel like you can't feel emptier and then something comes along and shows you you're wrong?

True though there are fight scenes where you can see up her skirt.

Wonder woman isn't beautiful.

Too bad Melissa Benoist barely has any bosom.

Are we not allowed to write 'tits' here? Also after seeing her leaks on the fappening I lost any desire to fap at Supergirl.

I can't believe you had any to begin with

user that shot was probably posted for the split second of cameltoe at the end

bump

Is that supposed to be the flash?
The flash, what little we've seen of him looks like garbage.

Don't talk shit about John Belushi.

He let Jimmy Olsen get shot in the face.

He's a fucking monster.

There's digital darkness down there. But hey, at least we saw her non-existent ass.

Nigga, why didn't you save your own OC? What's wrong with you?

I miss the old superman and batman-comics that just dealt with regular life along with superhero stuff. You know, how Superman pretend to be a weakling working a regular job and pretending to haven been beaten up by the enemies or whatever and that's why he couldn't be there to save Lois Lane.

They have gone too far away from the normal world with this crap. And i want my damn The Conglomerate-universe with Booster Gold godammit!

Marvel seems to be more of your taste.

Eh, there were some "sex art" pictures that came up becasue of her role.
At least something.

That's why they're more popular, no?
They at elast try to be fun superhero shit, even if it's all formularic and you can predict as good as 90% of any new MCU movie.
As long as you turn off your brain, you can somehwhat evjoy them, unlike DC ones.

Because DC has forgotten that juxtaposition is part of what makes superheroes fun.

Except Batman doesn't have that stuff since Bruce's wealth absolves him from regular social interactions, outside of occasional meetings with Lucius Fox.

It's really a major flaw with the character.

No it isn't. Who gives a shit about the 'normal' people in Batman's life

You have something against Alfred Pennyworth, you pleb?

For some reason, when the inmates started running the asylum starting in the eighties and nineties, they utterly loathed the idea of the weak alter-ego. It seems like it hurt their fanboy pride to see Clark Kent run from danger or Bruce Wayne be a mild-mannered philanthropist. They wanted their heroes to be bad-ass both in and out of costume.

It's really one of those telling aspects when Marvel and DC started hiring fanboys instead of writers.

Its also a case of the mask taking over the person. Batman feels like a idiot when hes in "Batman all the time" mode. It's one aspect that even if unintentionally the Lego Batman movie did satarize to my enjoyment.

Does anyone have those Alfred pages from Injustice?
You know, THE Alfred pages?

Anissa Kate was a better WW physically in her pr0n parody than Flat Gadot

She has one of those?

Yes, Gadot has the body of a boy. Haha.

JL sharwma scene expected?

If you consider injustice, WW is at real fault for all the trouble because she wanted the super dick
Literally at the first page of the second comic if Batman didn't act autisticheh, like that could happen and told WW to shut up and go back to her shitty dyke island Sups wouldn't have gone ballistic and wouldn't have started all that shit

DC movie CGI looks always shit and I don't even get it. Don't they swim in money? How come Disney/ Marvel's CGI looks way better?
The Wonder Woman final battle looked laughably fake and here, nothing looks real. I've seen better CGI in friggin 300. Dr. Manhatten looks better than those effects.

But I won't fall for it this time. I watched Batman v Superman and there was too much stupidity in it. Then I watched Wonder Woman. What was with the critical acclaim?! Didn't anyone dare to criticise it because female hero? What a cuck society! The movie was terrible. The movie also cancelled the holocaust, basically denies it, and noone EVER commented on that?
I thought it would be a movie about her fighting the same enemies over two world wars, but it was disappointing shit with just one good scene, where she conquers an occupied town alone because the American soldiers seemed to be incompetent.

This movie will be a mess. I predict:

And before I forget, that's what I hate about DC movies (the past Nolan ones… and no, I don't believe their lies that he still works on those movies and it's not just for advertising).

None of the heroes likes to do their friggin job! They keep complaining about what they do. Superman constantly has his "I'm disappointed in humans" constipation face. Batman is super pissed and gave up hope regarding Gotham, taking away everything that is interesting from him.
Aquaman will most likely whine about global warming and Wonder Woman is pretty dumb and doesn't care, as long as WW2 soldier guy isn't there to tell her what to do (so much for empowerment).
And Flash is constantly whining because he can't fight. So you have a team of whiners and assholes.

While in the Marvel movies you have this:
Tony Stark who loves that shit because fame and ego. Starlord who loves that shit because he's an 80s manchild. Thor who loves that shit because there's good beer on earth. Hulk who loves that shit because he likes to smash opponents. Strange who loves that shit because he's fascinated of his own powers.
Hawkeye who loves that shit because he wants to protect his family and for him, its a job. Antman who loves that shit because he's nuts. Spiderman who loves that shit because he doesn't know how serious the situation is. And Black Widow just faces the situations with humor.

The only whining/ angry characters are War Machine, because the military is serious business. Scarlet Witch because she doesn't understand her powers yet, same with Vision. And Black Panther, because his arc isn't over so he holds some grudge.

It's overall way more pleasant to watch.

It's because, as formulaic and boring as their films are, Marvel at least likes their IPs. They revel in the stupid comic book shit.

Warner seems to actively disdain their IPs, thinking they need "fixing" to cater to broader audiences.

This contrast is going to be apparent when people compare Justice League's H.R. Giger Apokolyptians to Thor Ragnarok's deep love of Kirby aesthetics.

Goddammit Warner.

Hey Reddit

There was no way they were going make these look good in CG anyway

My FLCS is selling buttons with merged Bat-symbols and Wonder-symbols. Get ready for a DC cinematic universe with a Twilight-style love triangle.