Car living

Car living

Let's talk about car living Holla Forums.

It's a doable existence for me which is as close as it gets for me right now to being off the grid. I prefer it over shared housing with some cuck / paying jewed up housing prices.

I used to live in a sprinter van and moved on to a Mercedes GLK SUV which I customized a bit for sleeping, because it can be parked in more areas with less suspicion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N4UXuF-0Ow
ranchocostanada.itgo.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plots of land can be had for $4k outside of cities, used RVs for a couple of k.

There's a reason why not a lot of people live in cars. The reason is existence of niggers, now with european refugees expansion.

If this bitch can do it you can do it too.

I'm not a fucking 4ft manlet

In Europe renting a lock up garage is the way to go in unsafe big cities like Berlin or London where people that vandalize / burn down cars for fun roam around if you can't get jobs elsewhere.

I find that hard to believe but I'm not in the US. If I had that opportunity I'd jump on it. Sure beats living in a car.

Depending on area/what's on the land, you can get an acre for a couple hundred.

I sometimes have dreams of escaping the city/civilization. But it is as if the system knows that I am trying to escape it, and keeps on throwing shit on my road to prevent it.

God I want to get out of the cities so badly. Hopefully I will too get a car soon, as I am almost done with my drivers license, and then get the fuck out of this shithole that we call europe.

Maybe it wont be fun in nature, maybe it will be shitty as well, but I just want to experience a day, when there arent car noises around me, noisy neighbors, trains and other things.

Each one of these sounds is drilling into my head. Fuck civilization.

Converting a box truck into an RV is actually the way you want to go for stealth. Unlike Rv's, you can park pretty much anywhere, and since it doesn't look like a livable space, cops shouldn't harass you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N4UXuF-0Ow

You can get land for free. It's call homesteading. It's in fucking nowheresville and you have to build a house immediately but it beats living out of a car like a peasant. Jesus christ.

nomad scum with no homeland. cultureless swine. brb going "off the grid" by living in a walmart parking lot and washing your balls in the sink.

Thats would suck balls and I don't mean in the way one may enjoy sucking balls. That is not a normal life. You only live life once, just one time, and for how long do you intend to do that????

Even if you can get away with parking a car just about anywhere. If you are in it, or sleeping in it, it invites abuse from police. Police won't often bother with a car parked in a parking lot all night but if your in it, sleeping. It means you a broke weak dick and cops love abusing broke weak dicks. You'll soon lose you car once it's impounded and your in jail.
Were I faced with that situation I think I'd start killing wealthy Jews and plundering their homes.

Gets too hot in a car during warmer weathers. It's a nice thing to do while you're in university but other than that you should look up alternative avenues like sleeping at the office. But yeah, the advantages are real, I admit. You can save up some serious money by not having to rent or mortgage.

As much as I'd like to make redneck jokes, trailer parks are seriously safe and quiet. Can't say the same about the ghetto.

I agree but at the same time that can be mitigated if you park in a nice neighbourhood or near a police station. Oh and don't drive a fancy car. That's a huge target no matter where you are.

I saw pretty high end RVs with stainless steel, wood floors, media centers for like 60k. Compare that to a house. I think everyone should own land but sometimes setting roots immediately isn't the best in America nowdays.

Another secret: if you have a house boat in a natural park you don't have to pay land tax lel.

why not just drive a car to an empty piece of nature, away from the cities? Once you are in such a place, you can easily and with relatively low skill probably create somekind of room for when it rains, with basic carpentry tools. Barely even 50 bucks most likely.

God I wanna do that, and then I wanna build a cabin of some sort. Man that would be double neat. Fug free me from this shithole. Give me money for a car, fuel and basic gear fugging jobbos

Oh and another word of advice. Use your saved up capital and invest it or for entrepreneurship. You can start your own business, just generally go with a safe stable route rather than being greedy and don't expect six figures. On the plus side, you don't have to worry about working for Mr. Shekelbergstein and you can hire people you actually like and want to work with instead of being forced to work with shitty coworkers like most people.

Vid related. Some guy in ausland who does this. His vids are mega relaxing.

The rejuvenation of the white race probably doesn't begin with living like hobos, OP.

It begins with saving up lots of fiat shekels so you can buy rural land from the ZOG and build something on it so you can have a 10+ kid family with ease.

Good things rarely come without sacrifice unfortunately.

How much do you have in the bank?

Close to 100k at 30 (I used to blow all my shekels on traveling extensively).

I wish I could do that too, but europe, the netherlands is basically nightmareland for those who hate this civilization chaos. This whole region is insanity. Nearly every single cm is accounted for, managed and poop under by dogs. You probably cant even find a desolate place to just relax without some dog running up to you and then wanting to lick you.

cars, dogs, shit, trains, noising shitskins, retarded lefties. God this is all so horrible to deal with. I fucking hate civilization.

stop being a NEET

Hardly anywhere in the US offers homesteading anymore.

Lemme see that timestamp friendo, that's hard to believe but I'd be pretty impressed.

If ur a qt gril I'll adopt you and you can come to burgerland :^)

It's less common and the land plots are nothing but small subdivision size plots but you can always buy more.

It's called Rancho Costa Nada:

ranchocostanada.itgo.com

lol, do you really think that there are women here on 8ch? Its basically something like the early chan.

the biggest problem is that in most cities you're treated as homeless even if you're working or going to school full time
even places like Walmart that allow overnight parking will send you on your way if they notice you staying permanently
you can also easily spend more on food than you would if you lived in an apartment unless you're eating cold oatmeal each day
even with that expense though I saved a shit ton of money, just going between school, gym, and my sleeping spot(s) and paying for a cellphone
when you're paying 50% or more of your gross on rent, and you're working over 40 hours a week you really notice how much you are getting screwed

yeah hot weather sucks but you can always dress down in hot weather, just wearing jersey shorts and a t-shirt and look like every other dude in the city
what surprised me was the cold weather, I wasn't even in a cold state and it made living significantly more difficult, you can't just find shade like when it gets hot out

Lemme see them nips bb, if they're pink you can get my tip

are you mentally retarded? I am a dude you fucking cunt.

I like a girl who's fiesty

Sounds like some leftist hippie Antifa faggot rainbow gathering cuckoldry.
What do you do for income user? Beg and Panhandle most likely
Fuck right off if so

I know that feel
What's even worse is when the place your grinding your life away at says they'll give you opportunity for some kind of advancement (promotion, getting certs) but then don't because "reasons".

I have remote land far north on a lake.
Just trying to get enough cash to put down something modular.

Halfway through converting a Tranny, Im in it tonight tbh. Its more than doable lads, its freedom.

Old folks tend to sell their homes at cheaper than what the real estate agent is selling them, because they want to sell the house as quickly as possible since they own the house without having any payments left they can't be tied to the agent.

If you're gonna live in a van, at least have a little class.

good luck trying to escape the beast that is (((civilization)))

See pic, in b4 shopped.

Nice germanbro, why don't you come to america then?

Its all getting carpetted lad, OSB board is best board tbh. Fuck MDF because cancer, fuck ply because costly. Got 240v power, just need to cut a roofwindow into it next week so I can smoke in here.

I wish.

That's my plan, although I have yet to find a way to feasibly pull this off. My ex was from the US but she was too poor to sponsor my visa. In Germany there is no way to escape the ZOG. Every small village is getting enriched these days by the commie government.

why not turn to slavland though? East to moscow there are areas of land which sometimes only have 1 person per 100square km.

The only disadvantage is that its absurdly cold in the winter.

Why not just stay where he belongs and help his own country?

Find me a qt german gril that needs saving and I'll figure it out.

The fuck is this low-tier, living-on-the-fringe of society bullshit camping hippie garbage? If you live in a car, you're a piece of shit. There is nothing that you experience that will come to that if you know how to handle your finances, have contingencies and backup plans. Nobody gets thrown into the fucking street without a reason. Fuck on back to Holla Forums for gibmedats.

Just so you know that's gonna be almost as expensive as just renting an apartment.

what if there is an insanity bar going up in our brains and if we cannot get out we will go insane first. While the us may have hope, shit even the netherlands has some hope with geertje, places like germany are a complete disaster.

I would actually really like living in a car. Minimalism makes way for spiritualism.

You are transparent as fuck with how much you're jewishly shilling this idea.
Kill yourself kike.

kek

If you have an RV less than 400 sqft it's not a structure on the land so you're only paying tax on the property which outside the city an undeveloped quarter acre will be around $100/year.

i lived out of a car for a while. it beats a homeless shelter or literally living on the streets.

Topkek, you can rent a lock up garage for 200 pounds easily in central London for example. Good luck getting a room for less than 800 that isn't a total shithole.>>9300446

Fuck off kikes. There's nothing wrong with living a self-sufficient frugal life if you're single and want to save some money.

I lived out of a car for a few months to see if I could do it. Was one of the best times of my life. I had a gym membership and used their facilities to shower. Worked out in my free time while still holding a full time office job. They never knew I was homeless because I regularly ironed & kept my clothes clean and myself tidy.

Managed to save enough for the down-payment on a house in just a few months doing this.

How old are you? How much do you have in the bank? Seems to be working for this guy.

t. butthurt boomer

oh my.

OH my fucking god KIKES GET OFF MY IMAGEBOARD

yep you're a goon. kill yourself and do it quick.

I can afford actual living places, jew.

the fag you're replying to either legit retarded or he's trying to derail the discussion with nonsense. perhaps both?

fug

I mean if you don't got more in the bank than this guy then what are you talking about?

>>>/oven/

Do you have more? I fail to see how that's data mining. Or you're just a poorfag in debt slavery

nobody said living like this is ideal, you fucking retard. there's also nothing jewish about being frugal and delaying gratification while you get back on your feet.

TL;DR kill yourself

…and the well-deserved anchor appears.

Sage on principle.

Kill yourself.

Get an apartment or a house, nigger. There is everything wrong and jewish about living in abject poverty and claiming it's "frugal". That's the type of shit claim you make when you refuse to take your horribly sick, possibly dying daughter to the hospital because you'd have to part with a few shekels to make sure she won't die of pneumonia.

enjoy your anchor kike :^)

t. asshurt boomer

I mean I like the idea of RVs not living out of your car, but I'm impressed that this guy was able to save up this much. Just curious if you as his detractor have a better way to make dosh.

It's called getting a job.

As a person who owns rental property, I know that paying rent is annoying since it does nothing other than enrich your landlord.

Not an argument, nor a compelling reason to live in a car that has no kitchen, no bathroom, no real privacy, and isn't designed for anyone to live in.

The weed sprayer shower is pretty inventive. I've done it with just a H20 bladder, but it's like getting pissed on.

Haha, you're defending an obvious slide thread posted by a troll that didnt even try… "I'm such a frugal manlet that I live in the back of a Mercedes!"

I'm not defending car living. I'd imagine he parks it during the day in a park and has a gym where he showers at. It's not hard to have a small camp grill if you really wanted to do it that way.

Well OP I saw you got banned, I'd like to keep talking, just hit me up at [email protected]

lol yes moishe im an asshurt boomer.
an asshurt boomer with guaranteed 100K more than you at minimum! enjoy eating my shit forever!

The amount of kikery in this thread is astounding.

Yes - We ideally want large, comfortable housing for our people. Duh, this is a no brainer.

But in our current economy (thanks Obama), our people are struggling to pay bills and generally can't afford to buy a house or live in a fancy apartment in a city, and still save towards a better future.

So living out of ones car becomes a viable and realistic option. There's nothing jewish about living by ones own means and not living through debt and usury.

This. I want to live in a nice countryhouse with animals and crops, but sadly circumstances do not permit at the minute. By my maths, as a Southern Britbong, I will save in the region of £6k by November, and still have a van worth a few £k after Ive finished. Seems logical to me, I needed £2k for the deposit alone, and I have poor credit so I cant rent through agencies, private landlords only. Fuck giving a landlord £500 a month minimum for a box-room the size of a prison cell. I spent £7k on rent last year, and £750 on the deposit. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Ill take my van and freedom anyday.

pretty much this yea, I agree with you user. Thankfully I am not that much into debt but going to the job market again makes it quite a struggle to even stay +300 euro's afloat, above zero.

To escape this horrible system will take a lot of my last remaining sanity from me. In workplaces there are mostly only degenerates, no matter where I go, from offices, to construction, to factories. Each and every single place just chips away at my sanity, il be lucky to even get the shittiest of cars with enough fuel to drive away, far away from civilization.

God this is horrible here. Sure, there may be comfort, good shelter against the elements, healthcare, food…but there is no spiritual sanity left, all is turning to shit.

Nonetheless both rental and property prices are kiked up to the max. especially compared to what you get, and what the average person earns.

Crash argument is only valid if you live in a country where you cannot just give the keys to your bank that is.

Why do Mods anchor and kill all the interesting threads?

lmao moonman probably has a huge house mortgage and hates others who escaped that trap

Holy shit I know you irl

Doubtful. Go for it.

You van buy a portable shower and a bucket once you have a big bucket of hot water hop in.

Just get a gym membership and shower there. Or truck stops.

Minimalism is Aryan as fuck. Ostentatiousness is kikery.

Richfag here, let me tell my own story.

I saw you guys discussing this stuff of living in a farm countless times, so I decided to try my hand at it.

Being a farm boy myself, I had two concerns:
- Security: farms near cities ARE deathtraps;
- Females: they hate farm living and farm work;

How to solve that?
- Create a small community that would develop into a high-class town. That would be a more secure place and females would feel more like upper-class even if effectively baking bread innawoods.

With that in mind I found a crazy big plot of land (4 square kilometers) near here that was for sale at very cheap price.

Long story short, the farmer was desperate because it was his fourth year without meeting the crazy government mandated minimum productive quota. So if he didn't produce as much food as the government demanded in the fifth year, his land would be grabbed and let there abandoned for forest to grow.

So, I turned to the idea of dividing it and creating a gated community of smaller farms. No deal, government demands that gated communities cannot be this big and walled off. A town should be created instead and it should allow anybody in because that would be a public entity and part of the government itself and I would merely own the buildings inside the little plots of land.

tl;dr The guy lost his farm and nature is claiming its place back there.

There is a veritable legal mess to do homestead in certain countries, inform yourselves well before trying.

Later I discovered that I had to pay a tax if I opened a hole in the ground to take out a bucket of water, aff.

So, did you get inspired to make this thread by Varg's video, or the other way around?
Or are you one and the same?

And the vast majority of counties require at least a 750sq foot insulated building if you want the property to be recognized as a residential address.

I've been considering van living for a few weeks now and he uploads this video. It's uncanny how frequently he makes videos on topics I'm pondering.

Except for the rpgs. That shit's gay.

Anyway, the amount of autism and buttmad in this thread is fucking appalling. Nobody has said that this is any kind of permanent situation, much less an ideal one. It's really disgusting seeing how many anons are either hooked to their bread and circus and shiny baubles or lack the agency and humility to give up their comfy life and bust their ass off to build a proper homestead to raise their white family on.

This board needs a serious purging. Starting with the faggot semen-sucking mods.

Do you know what it takes to own a homestead nowadays, you fucking apartment weakling?

I'm gonna tell you:

In the last 20 years the leftists in my country have mapped all arable land and established a minimum amount of production farmers have to put out.

That minimum amount is not a reasonable value, like half of the optimum amount, no, they see the arable land and they expect it to be producing at full capacity forever.

They don't understand that a farmer has to rotate plots and let forest grow, then throw down the forest and let it rot to start using an old plot again.

When the forest grows up and you cut it down, they grab you and put you in jail because you are killing "native habitat" for fucking furry squirrels. You are effectively forbidden of rotating land plots.

Then you keep farming forever and your production dwindles until it reaches the "unproductive mark", from there they call the police and kick you out of the farm your family has kept for generations, if you try to get in again then they throw you in jail and take your kids for pedofucking politicians to have fun.

Subsistence farming has been effectively outlawed in most white countries, you retard scum.

It was done on purpose because leftists hate farmers, they see us as their enemies, they don't understand how nature works, they hate it.

What country?

this. gym memberships are the way to go also you can get /fit/ while you're at it, blubber boy. In the summer time I'll go hiking in quiet places by a lake, soap up and bathe there. Not everyone lives in a place that's as remote, but it's an option.

Very good question. Because they are fucktarded

Another good thread nuked by shitheads. Fuck this place

I have an SUV I used to live in. It's pretty comfy to be honest.

I quit doing it like 5+ years ago when I saved up enough cash for land / house.

However, I have to say as someone who has a sedentary job.

Car living did make me loose weight and want to be "out and about" way more than having a apartment to crash out in.

I lost a lot of weight, started working out because fuck going back to my car so early.. started eating a lot better ( no way to order pizza, no stove to cook shit food on, all fresh veggies / nuts / fruits )

I even got a bit more social.

OP for sweet cars (budget wise affordable too) check these out.
You have a bed in the back, just break down the back seats )