Got tired of Holla Forums

Where were you when 8/tv/ became the last place on the internet.

kc

plenty of small oases of quality here and out there to be found. even on forums. seek and ye shall find. or not. i'm not dropping any links here because fuck having most of the fags here invading.

not true. there's still reddit.

This is also the only board that doesn't suck weeb dick. Wonder if there's any correlation between that and what you said. huh

get the fuck out

It's trash though. Halfchan Holla Forums has better quality than this board atm.

nice try goon
now get the fuck back

You mean the one guy who's trying to force his cuckime meme? Kek. Is that you?

>>>/auschwitz/

no

What cuckime meme?
The guy who makes a thread that gets 15 replies and makes another the next day even though the previous thread was untouched by the mods?
That kind of forcing?

Welcome to the dominion of Maisie, where you can name the Jew, call a nigger a nigger and speak your mind.

Quads confirm, it's heresy

You're one of the reasons this board has succumbed, and Holla Forums.

Kcmods are cucks

8/tv/ is the only board where I feel at home. I feel like an awkward stranger anywhere else.

but can you worship Bliss?

you're one of the reasons you have to go the fuck back

Sure you can. She is Television related anyway

yaaassss

The local elephant man? I guess every board needs its punchbag.

Says the shitskin.

Back to cuckchan

the only board on which I feel at home is your sister

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off nigger

No escaping the culture war.

go home
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

Make me. Oh wait, you can’t, because this isn’t your failed board.

go home
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

reported

go home
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

go home
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

I don't have a sister.

go home
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

now go back

Nice shop.

Sudocuck is having another meltdown.

Are you me?

Negative ghostrider

This is Emma's domain

Cuckchan is literally tumblr 2. and reddit

They are literal retards over there, Holla Forumseddit /r9k/ tards who dont know anything their entire board should have been nuked a year ago

you can shitpost on Holla Forums too

I just checked. Kinda agree, though half the threads were about Blade Runner 2049.

Watching Rick and Morty.

Film is a plebian artform. Holla Forums is for memes.

wouldn't be a Holla Forums thread without half the posts being people bitching about the board quality. It's gonna be chaos when it's time to hire new mods.

Let's be honest here, it is a super low quality board as of late. Fixing it is as simple as banning the politispergs but the BO won't allow that to happen for whatever reason.

If you ban politispergs you'll remain with pop culture drones who want to seriously discuss the garbage that comes out of hollywood

At this point I can't decide which is the lesser evil.

I'm not saying ban it full stop, just the cancer.

problem is most politispergs are IP hopping through their preferred method so even if they do get banned they just come right back.