HOLY SHIT DOOM LOOKS GREAT

HOLY SHIT DOOM LOOKS GREAT

You've preordered it too right? You better do it now, it's definitely going to sell out fast!

Do you even Doom, bro?
#DYED

#theREALdoom

Do us all a solid and kill yourself.

Did you watch how fast and exciting Doom is though?

EPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC :D

Is there anyone else who actually does this on Holla Forums? For what purpose?

Fast monsters + more enemies - glory kills and this would be a pretty cool game.

Yep. Twenty three years ago.

Fuck of corporate shill we all know the disk comes with nothing but a Steam code to download the game, if you want us to play it you might as well post a link to a torrent, since we'll be waiting for it to download wether we buy it or not, why should we pay for it?

This game actually reminds me of this FPS sequence of Karl Urban's Doom movie more than the original Doom game.

Forgot to ask you OP. How can digital copies get sold out?

You can disable them I heard.

Because Id Software and Bethesda worked really hard to provide a quality title and hot new release, and you want to support the developers so they can continue to make amazing and groundbreaking games such as this, Fallout 4, and the eventual Elder Scrolls VI?

To be perfectly honest, I hope they all starve to death. None of them deserve to walk this planet.

Nah, I'm holding out for the torrent myself.

And even then, I have a feeling I'll either uninstall it or stop playing it and forget about it.

I'm going to buy it, because it looks fun.

Fite me.

I know OP is an obvious shill, so I won't bump his thread. However, that does look a bit __fun__ When it goes on sale 3 years from now for ten bux, I might pick it up.

That's very rude. All the people who worked on this amazing game worked hard to create quality entertainment for their beloved fans and make the world a better place, the least you could do is support them in their endeavor. Even if the game isn't exactly what you wanted (which it will, it's a masterpiece), surely you must want to support such a wonderful company.

I actually want GTA IV's Euphoria physics for the enemies in this game. Make them fast, but they should limp a lot when get hit.

hot bait bro

Why so triggered fam.

It seems like an improvement to the single player mode. There are still problems though like enemy pinatas instead of health and ammo pickups (I think I saw a ammo pickup and a health recharge station), the instant kill animations that break game play speed, and other problems. Also the multiplayer still looks like shit. It might be a good pirate.

Still no circle strafing, but it's better than Diversityfield I guess. I'll pick it up when it's not 60 dollars.

Actually looks better when playing with K&M, but the canned animations, and especially the way the FOV shits itself when they happen, are so fucking godawful I can't stand it.

Good goy keep suporting shitty publisher who push anticonsumer practices like forcing you to download the game when you bought a fucking disc

The only decent thing to have ever come from Bethesda was The Evil Within and everything good in it probably came form Shinji Mikamy while everything shit about it, such as the fuck load of bugs and the lame shoehorned crafting sistem most likelly came from Bethesda.

I don't know why people are saying that insta kills in this game break the speed. They're only like 1 second. I hate cinematic kills, but not for that reason.

The Evil Within sucked so hard tbh. Worse than Fallout 4. Shinji Mikami has always been a hack who ripped off Alone in The Dark. RE4 was his only game with remotely original ideas. At least Todd is an auteur.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE THE WORST SHILL IN THE SHILLSTORY Of SHILLING!

Please, just quit your job, you are terrible at it.Whatever they are paying you is nothing compared to how much money you could be making RIGHT NOW taking a large black cock up your jewish man-pussy before a camera.

It used to be a lot longer before, I would rather have it so it could just be a punch or holding down the fire button to use the chainsaw like the original games.

Here's some traps, user. Go fap, you'll feel better.

Oh you were just pretending!

well it looks way better than before that's for sure, a lot faster and the weapon swap is fast too, i hope you can disable the instakills, also the enemies are super easy, what the fuck is that

The Evil Within was like a Resident Evil Greatest hits collection, everything else produced by Bethesda is nothing but utter shit as has always been,

Fallout was at it best mediocre back when it was isometric top down or whatever you call the camera in the first 2, then it was turned into a first person game and the IP got flushed down the toilet,

I'll give it this. It DOES look faster than it did at E3. But all the ammo, armor and health drops makes it seem like it will be easy as fuck.

nah fuck it the chaisaw kill took like 2 seconds, it's shit

"B-But I was just pretending to be retarded user-kun, I totally trolled you! Now let me share my disturbingly large collection of dicks which are bigger than mine"

He's probably just having fun seeing Holla Forums getting autistic tantrum over this game.

Yeah, the qte chainsaw here sucks shit. The chainsaw in original Doom sucked as well because of the boring animation. Doom 3 has the best chainsaw. And chain gun too. I had a shit load of fun using the chainsaw in Doom 3.

Katana in Shadow Warrior is the most underrated melee weapon ever, though.

He fires way faster, pay attention next time user. And his health drops like a rock in the last few minutes because he doesn't dodge (one Revenant rocket does like 40 damage)

The skin tone thing I kind of get, but it's more about how the lights are used to identify the demons. Revenants' rocket launchers glow, imps' eyes glow, mancubus' entire bodies glow, ect.

Also you don't have to change guns constantly, that's the demo guy's playstyle.

Also check my ID, I wasn't a person you replied to ;^) Here's some more traps, go cum, it'll relax your asshole.

Bitch the niggas in this site are propeling God Emperor Trump into the withe house, what makes you think mega corps ain't gonna try to use this place for their shilling campaigns

You know, I shit on Bethesda all the time myself for many a valid reason, but the footage in the OP looks fun. I'll pirate it because fuck the multiplayer.

and it looks you can have more than 2 weapons, thanks god, i counted 8 different weapons

Is OP a shill?

Are you fag?

is OP a faggot

The fact that there are way juicier targets for actually shilling.

Will nu-DOOM be a financial success?

where is the best place to get the best preorder bonuses?

And you're saying it like it's a good thing? RE is a pretty overrated series. It's a dumbed down Alone in The Dark.

At least Fallout 3 paved the way for New Vegas, the best and most playable Fallout game.

what a jew tbh

Fuck me forgot to sage, I am fucking retarded.

Already am, Emperor.

he got dubs though

OMFG DOOM IS THE DARK SOULS OF FPS SHOOTERS

EPIN

Halfchan meme generating capasity is shit compared to us, corps ain't shilling here becus they wanna persuade us to buy their shit, they want to hype us into making memes for them to propel their shit into the top selling chart the same way our dank memes are propelling Trump into the throne

Can I control The World?

What's your favourite videogame faggot :^)

be honest, are much are you getting paid for this?

WRRRRRRYYYYYYY

Sorry Dio.

You can control the quints

Resident Evil may be overrated but it has its fans, and the Evil withing clearly looked like a massive bundle of fanservice for RE fanboys.

and fallout is still shit, wether it is playable or unplayable the core game is crap

Can we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

It's not even that though, it could've been like RE mixed with Silent Hill/Siren elements, but they screwed the pooch so fucking badly on some aspects, like the crafting system and the focus to action instead of puzzles.

damn son, you know what to do

Shit trap taste. These are all clearly men you homo

these roll pics are always fucking magical

NIGGA CRACKED THE CODE, SHUT IT DOWN

Same. Looks decent enough.

Yup sound like the kind of shit Bethesda would shoehorn in a game

The only thing that makes all Fallout shit is the massively annoying VATS system. Other than VATS, it's an okay series with good exploration, decent AI, and nice NPC interaction.

Resident Evil never had any serious puzzle. They're mostly just item fetching or box dragging. Compared to the puzzles in Alone in The Dark 1-3, RE is a joke.

They're not supposed to, that's why they're TRAPS.

I'll pirate it and call it a day. I'd give money to 90s id, but not to the mockery Zenimax has put together.

In all honesty OP probably isn't a shill, hes probably some faggot pretending to be a shill for a quick laugh.

Anyway.

It's running on vulkan and a 1080. It's not going to run so smooth on your current card.

Can someone explain how is it that vulkan and nvida are compatible? Isn't amd involved somewhere?

Alone In The Dark is undoubtely the father of the survival horror genere, and it definetly is the inspiration for Resident Evil, but the gameplay was more like Monkey Island and other adventure games instead of the shooting fest that was Resident Evil 1 in comparision

Seriously you had to do shit like put a bullet in keyhole and smash it with a hammer to open a door, and i can count the amount of times i had to shoot my way out of trouble in AITD with just 1 hand

Comparing RE puzzles to AITD puzzles is like comparing a "match the colors" puzzle to a Rubric cube

To be honest, it's not that slow? And the person playing is quite competent…

AITD's gameplay is more diverse than RE. You get to use your fist, diverse melee weapons, guns with scarce ammunition, bow and arrows, and even any items to be thrown. It had revolutionary combat system too, like directional swinging and multiple martial arts technique.

RE, being a newer game with better technology, should've improved the combat instead of dumbing it down. The melee combat is extremely boring and useless, and they make the pistol to feel like a pea shooter instead of giving it more scarce ammunition. It's inferior in every aspect, except graphics and frame rate.

It's still not a doom game but it looks p good anyway I'll pirate it and then talk about it on Holla Forums while getting called a shill, w/e

I just did, I got a discount too since I am a member of PlayStation network. Feels good!

Wooooow, Brutal Doom looks great, i don't know why people talk shit about that mod :^)

You bought a game on console? A game that only runs fast and looks good on PC?

Why?

I love AITD bro, but you gotta admit, dat game often had the bad habit of leaving the player literally in the Dark without a fucking clue of what to do to progress the story, like thet time in the 3rd you traped in a room with a mutant freak you had to kill with a camera flash, and you where screwed if you entered that room before picking that item cus the door locked behind you wether you had the flash or not, Or that other time when you had to dring a flask of poison to shrink yourself.
It's not like i'm asking for hand holding, but at least giveme a clue of what the fuck to do next
At least resident evil didn't leave the player guessing like AITD used to do
And my guess is that simplyfying the controls and gameplay focus is the reason why RE became more popular than AITD.
As revolutionary as AITD combat was, it was certainly not the game's selling point

I love New Vegas too, but there's no need to be trolling here.

what kind of fucking ADD weapon switching is this shit?

His guns are in his pocket.

WUB WUB WUB

Anyone else seen billboards for this turd all over their city? First time i've seen a game get marketed this hard in a long while.

there's a white dot

You used to get booklets for these games, and there is save everywhere function. You need to read all the Lovercraftian books and decrypt their messages if you want to finish the game without any walkthrough, but for me that's the beauty of the game. The puzzles, even though complicated, are never boring.

The Japs sure do know better how to make a game for the plebs to enjoy. But I still can't get over of how boring the combat system was. The writing was a load of crap too. Silent Hill has the same problem.

Fallout 1 was too linear. Fallout 2 was nothing but grinding and shit. They might have better quests, but quests aren't the only redeeming factor of a game.

I will give them credit, it looks to be faster than I initially thought it was going to be. The problem is that Bethesda is going for an aesthetically-realistic setting, which I imagine limited the creativity of the level designers. I also notice that the sound design is no where near the level of the original DOOM. While the gameplay is more or less there, it clearly intends to stand out from its predecessors in the most unfortunate of ways.

OMG THE HALO LOOKS SO GREAT, SO GREAT THAT I WANT TO SHOVE IT UP MY ASS WHILE I SUCK JEWISH COCK WHILE WATCHING MY GIRLFRIEND FUCK A BLACK DUDE.

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

For some reason I read that as "WATCHING MY GIRLFRIEND FUCK A BEYBLADE"
That's some kinky shit right there

Am I the only one that feels like they made the movement faster? I don't remember it being that fast in the beta.

also

I kind of appreciate that they're trying to sell it to the PC audience, but there's just things that are off and I just don't enjoy. The armor being complete protection, the overabundance of it in the room, the slow enemies. Even the environments don't look that well designed honestly, not to mention all the enemies look exactly the same.

I'm not sure if this is just a final fuck you from bethesda to the pc audience to let us see what it could've actually been if they had made a game that is supposed to be played like an arena shooter, or if they are actually trying to redeem themselves after everybody shat on the beta.

That's much improved from the previous tragically awful videos but it appears to be corridors leading to wave rooms and repeating. That's still pretty lame.

1/10, webm next time OP.

Also the sound design is fucking nonexistent. Sound was a huge part of what made doom good

Go back to /leftypol you whiny virgin faggot.

I bet you spent all of the past few months trying to leave your mom's basement to complain about capitalism at bernie protests.

Can't wait to pirate it and be disappointed.

You have to be 18+ to post here, underaged.

he's playing on Hey, Not Too Rough

AMD is open source, thus it's stuff can work on Nvidia

no blood decals or gibbs on the floor from murdering enemies. The floor is already covered in cranberry sauce.
Doom 3 is still better

HOLY SHIT MY DUBS LOOK GREAT!

You've got dubs too, right? You better get them now, repeating numbers are going to be checked fast!

It's your money and your time.

Why do you take sides in a contest of faggotry?