Watches original editions of Star Wars 4-6

What will they do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0187636/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha ok

nah. The space scenes are better than what’s done today.

haha no, back to reddit

The special editions are works of love.

It's not about special effects, it's about all those needless additional scenes, some of which are nearly ruined the characters perception (Jabba in IV, famous Han-Greedo shootout), athmosphere (Wampa, stupid CGI in Cloud City, Jedi Rocks, etc.), inner logic of the movie (Luke screaming in V, Vader's "No" in VI), or even common sense (R2D2 behind all those fucking rocks in IV, how did he even get there?).

All Star Wars characters are 2 dimensional cliches. It's all about special effects.

There are few needless additions - rock, song scene, Luke screaming; but these are all minor in the large scale of what was drastically improved.

Shit taste. The only special edition that would be absolutely necessary is a new cut of ROTJ that adds in all unused footage of Carrie Fisher in the slave outfit.

I thought we agreed that all reddit should leave. Why are you still here?

This is why we're getting blacked

SORRY GEORGE

I'm sorry, George, I didn't know better. Please make more kino.

Wait, did people complained about this? I understand the thing about Han shooting first, but this is too much cherrypicking.

nobody expected jewish communists to take over, they just wanted the franchise to stop.

IV and ESB are good simple sci-fi movies, nigger. I don't recall any problems with the practical effects outside of the shitty ROTJ.
thanks george

Because Luke's fall was an act of defiance and self-sacrifice, scream made it look like an accident; Vader's "No" is just too reminiscent of famous Do Not Want and fucking whiner Anakin.

The special effects in Empire and RoTJ held up decently I think.
ANH's does look like utter, unsalvageable garbage though.

Back to >>>/reddit/

Empire and RoTJ looks exactly as bad. I doubt you've seen the original versions.

faggot

I downloaded them, and no they don't.
For example ANH has a very obvious cut whenever a lightsaber is turned on, while Empire and RoTJ doesn't.

Kill yourself faggot >>>/reddit/

And? It's not even a special effect, it's basic editing you dumb faggot. The actual special effects look like shit across all three films, you need to acquire some basic taste before you come talking to me.

It is a special effect, learn what that is before you continue prattling on and further confirm your status as a huge retard.

Having watched the Laser Discs and the VHS special editions I much prefer the original version of Star Wars. I wouldn't have given a shit about George's stupid edits had he just released the originals at the same quality.

Literally a hero denied by his homeland.

Bullshit. The very same plebs who whined and bitched and moaned constantly about the prequels, going on and on about what an awful person George is and how he "raped my childhood" fucking eat up the new jew-wars shit and praise Disney as their fucking saviors. I think that's what triggers me the most about the whole situation.

back to molyneux's channel

Just watch Farscape.

Star wars is dead if you don't re-read the old Admiral Thrawn books.

Disney is full of hacks and sheckle-grabbing jews.

imdb.com/title/tt0187636/

Those are all dudes

Did you actually watch the despecialized editions fucktard?
Because they look the best

bait

bupm

t. 16 year old

You wouldn't know dudes even if one was fucking you up your ass.

We're sorry George. Pls come back kthx.

op doesnt get basic production

GOAT sci fi

SORRY GEORGE YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

It's a shitload easier to make space visual effects than earth. All you need is a spaceship model and proper lighting. Star Wars requires a lot more intricate visuals effects than 2001.

Wow so special, such wow.

Star Wars is fucking gay tbh

I see the error of my ways now