Muslim family escapes US border control into welcoming Canada

US Customs seized their passports before they made a run.

One of the men was held up at the border before dramatically grabbing the documents out of officer's hand and fleeing

People seeking refugee status have been pouring over the Canada-US border as the United States looks to tighten its policies on refugees and illegal immigrants

Lefties using this to show how evil Nazi America is compared to loving welcoming Canada. The comments section is gold. The tide has truly turned in America.

archive.is/Lo7Vv

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4236446/Nine-people-flee-U-S-border-patrol-seek-asylum-Canada.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good America now needs a dumping ground for the shitskins that manage to slip through the cracks. That's where Canada comes in.
They're all yours, canucks.

Have fun in Canada, you desert bred fucks. May Winter-chan meet you soon.

Why is border patrol trying to keep mudshits in the country? Is Trump aware of this?

It's the law. Polluting other white countries with shitskins isn't the answer. How can the US deport mudshits back to their desert hellholes if they aren't in the US. Take your pick.
It doesn't work.

I feel bad for canada already.

How in the world are these shitskins even managing to enter the United States, let alone cross the Atlantic to get here?

Could you be cucked any harder than carrying some shitskin invaders' bags for them?

Churches and NGOs pay to bring them over to make bank on gov't and private grants earmarked for helping muh refugees. Also, because they're cuck faggots.

this reads like fake news clickbait. story doesn't make sense. fabrication.

It just struck me that we now have people seeking refuge from America. Does that make us a conflict zone? Are we eligible for foreign aid?

lt's like they think we'll somehow be worse off without them.

No user. You are the foreign aid.

Am I the only one who sees that those photos looked staged as fuck?

That was my first thought, but better we detain them and deport them back to their shithole than let Canada kill itself. They don't know what's good for them.

They're not seeking refuge from America. They were here illegally and thought they'd have a better chance at a refugee claim if they made it in Canada, so tried borderhopping - they were illegal aliens and set to be detained by either country's border cops

they do

lt wouldn't be very surprising for someone to stage a sympathetic photoshoot of refugee families fleeing "the tyrannical Trump regime" that they keep pushing.

Honestly good. Canadas you can have our shitskins. It is our gift to Trudeau

yeah its pure coincidence that someone was there taking pictures of the evil fascists trying to detain heroically defiant shitskins. I'm sure the Border Patrol just let them fling their shit about however they wish and let them grab their docs out of an agent's hands. Btw, those shitskins look evil, like Satan's minions, if this is real, good riddance. sorry, based Canadians

We need to design a northern wall with mechanisms that somehow let these shitskins flee freely to Canada while making it impossible for them to re-enter the country. Maybe outfit it with elevators that safely go down to the northern side, but get blasted with cleansing fire as they return.

I hear multicultural hellholes in Canada like Chinkouver are becoming enriched like Europe.

Topkek, that shit was so staged. Jewish photographer making some propaganda.

Enjoy cucknada

Even though it's a third world shithole globalization has evened out salaries enough that even the poorest can save enough shekels over a year or two to come up with a plane ticket and fake evidence for a visa.

That's how half of africa and pakistan manages to come to the UK.

>fleeing from ebil american nazi bastids
>somehow was able to get a greyhound
yah sure ill fucking believe this obvious photo op.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, JUST SHOOT THEM. STOP SHITTING UP MY COUNTRY EVEN MORE.

I hope they keep memeing how evil the US is so that all the shitskins just fucking leave

fucking kek just noticed this

Yeah, this looks real and believable.

BYE-BYE!
Sorry Canada :(

(checked)
I was resisting the urge to give them traffic but the comments are too fun.
Noice find OP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4236446/Nine-people-flee-U-S-border-patrol-seek-asylum-Canada.html

(checked)
kek I'm glad that someone else got what I was going for.

Seriously though, I want them the fuck out.

LMAO

Canada needs to become Muslim. Take them all, Canada.

Piss off, Justin.

Throwing feces in the snow.

LUL

I love how a random news cameraman just 'happened' to be there

BASED STEVE PHILLIPS

Top-rated comment on this story

steve phillips, Glendale, United States, 7 minutes ago

YES …Go to Canada ! They are far more wonderful and giving up there in Canada. All you Akbars go have a great time chasing down those wonderful white women in their totally revealing and skimpy clothing….yes they want you ….badly…..No means YES in Canada…..have a great time on their welfare system.

Can Trump grant me refugee status from Canada? What happened to white nationalism guys? We used to be the Great White North…

If you let people with no skills and a completely different culture in to pillage your resources, you WIN.

I would have left the shit there and told them if they wanted it they'd have to come get it. How'd do you think that would work out?

The Canadians would send you to prison for racial insensitivity.

Good thing I'd be on my side of the border.

YOUR PROBLEM NOW, LEAFCUCKS

The whole refugee system is a joke now. It used to mean people who were fleeing to escape war, because they weren't fighting, which usually meant women, kids, and old people. Now it's just means anyone who's brown or black that wants welfare and white women. And they're all men who would make great soldiers back home.

Cool, now we can give them a canadian passport so they can go back to usa and bomb it.

A Lesson In Propaganda:
Part One: The Players
A) Fully employed man who has fled honest work in Delaware for literally no reason other than fear of Trump's Brownshirt thugs
B) A disabled woman who must be physically assisted to the safety of the border, where American monsters can no longer harry her
C) A bunch of little kids who are relieved to be free and safe in Canada. They briefly look back at fallen America, contemplating the promise of a new life squandered

It's a massively good approach for normies, but here's what Holla Forums sees:
>Loyal and fucking based Border Patrol guys doing their jobs
A) A man who is unpredictable enough to snatch documents from what amounts to a cop and flee, knowing he's a wanted man
B) A disabled breeding unit who has not only consumed our resources for being gimpy, but who has also bred new shitskin tax-consumers
C) About $50,000 a year worth of kids who will now not need to be enrolled in an American school.

Good Riddance
More of this, and keep track of the nigger lovers who complain; they're next
Develop a plan for ridding Canada of this plague after the US is back to normal and enough Canadians have been enriched to elect a real fucking leader

GOOD

It really is fucking bullshit. Every night on the news here when they're talking about us saving "muh women and children" you can blatantly see the unending streams of 18-40 year old men with hardly a woman amongst them. Occasionally they'll try real hard just to focus on a woman with their brood, but you still have to have your head buried in the snow not to see it. It's as clear as day and yet people still ignore it and act like it's just women and kids.

It's blatant that they're just trying to breed us out. You don't need to put bullets in our heads to kill us, just babies in white bellies and that will do the trick and as long as you don't chimp out and bomb us, you'll go down in history as people who legitimately dindu nuffin while the state decided to commit suicide via bulls.

Jeezus that's pathetic.

From Ainor?

Gonna apply for US citizenship soon. Hopefully you guys realize that the ones who are applying around this time or earlier are the right wing people that you want. I would gladly fight for America, Canada is already a shit hole that cannot be saved.

We're supposed to believe some photographer was just sitting at the US border waiting to take professional photos of this happening.

have you made any progress? How do?
I was under the impression that you needed to get an H1B to be on the path to citizenship. With the changes to the H1B program that has become harder.

czeched

And the cameraman was there to capture the whole thing :'D

Kek.

I haven't applied yet. I am assuming there is a massive list or can I just get rejected out right?

Trump is/has already made it easier for brits to immigrate to USA so I am assuming it will eventually happen for Canada as well.

Exactly. They are advertising for American shitskins to come over here. This will probably be promoted on CBC come Monday.

AND THESE FUCKING BULLSHIT STORIES ALWAYS HAVE PICTURES OF CHILDREN

EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS THE SAME BULLSHIT PLAYBOOK

I don't think you can just "apply" and have much hope of getting in. The best strat (outside of having an in-demand tech skill that could net you over 100k) would be the marry (or "marry") a friend in USA for your greencard.

The backlash will be so bad after this liberal government that people will be voting conservative for the next 50 years.

CBC comments is full of normies bitching. I wouldn't even worry about it.

I wonder how many millions of CDN dollars that nigger and its family will hoover up over their lifetimes.

It's always to get women to meme it on Facebook since they eat it up get off on virtue signalling. I still remember months ago when my friends ex I'm not sure how to write that since my friend actually died during their relationship - you get the point though was so "moved" after posting some stupid CBC video of some Syrians in a Tim Hortons and some stupid white people going up to them shaking their hands and stuff acting like they're national heroes.

?

We should do to Canada what Mexico and central/South America has done to us.

What, not enforce your boarders and let all Canadians live among you as "undocumented migrants"? Let them leech off welfare, pay no taxes and consume social services on your dime?
Yeah, you totally should.

Second time this has "accidentally" happened. Weird.

Lucky thing he must've been carrying a bomb detector, as well as a field sensor for human/ animal/ agricultural pathogens, etc.

Staged as fuck, but they're doing us a favor in meming mass self-deportations. This will encourage other parasites to fuck off.

CBC is as bad as CNN or BBC.
Fake news, 100%.

If it's state funded, you can definitely ignore it. If it's on television in general you can probably ignore it.

Sorry leafs
We have been taking in millions for decades. Canada has 600 gajillion metric fuck tons to catch up before equal. These are just facts.
That being said.
We both need to lock down

Ridiculously staged. You're telling me some Sudanese bastard ripped his passport from a US officer's hands and instead of immediately running, had enough time to toss several armloads of luggage over the border without the US agent grabbing him? I don't buy it.

That said, if these fucks wanna run off to Canada then so be it. It's too cold for them there.

Good post. All that AND there just happened to be a cameraman there for the whole ordeal. This is fake as fuck.

No doubt it was staged. I don't think US border patrol was in on it though. He probably didn't give a shit when the guy headed for the border.

I hope this becomes a trend.

Get out

absolutely_disgusting.png

(checked hard)
Im sure it was just a (((coincidence)))

(((ESCAPES)))

Excellent post

We really need to expel the kikes.

I'm sorry. I really hate the Christian vs Pagan D&C bullshit that shills keep popping up but you Christians really need to take your Churches back and get them under control or we'll have to just get rid of you entirely. Pagans may be LARPY faggots sometimes but at least they're not actively trying to destroy their people.

Yes I know not all Christians but seriously. We need some kind of holy war or something.

Time for a 2nd border wall, keep those filthy leafs out. Shatner can go back home too we don't need him anymore.

How are the Churches different from any other European institution? We need to take them all back, not just the Churches.

No Muslims
No marijuana
Build a wall with Canada

This is the kind of shit that's killing off Scandinavia, and it really pisses me off. The sort of person who makes editorial decisions in a newsroom is a 20-30-something former sorority girl with a head full of mushy applesauce. They get these jobs because they're dirt cheap and gregarious (and insecure) enough to do whatever they're told. They're also long-term veterans of having smoke gently blown up their asses about how wonderful they are their whole lives by men who are dying to fuck them.

The result is that "news" stories are being totally controlled by silly bitches who are so far removed from reality that they genuinely do not understand that a little bit of racism in the community is a billion times less serious than foreign perverts raping their way across the countryside. They have zero perspective because they have no character, and they have no character because they've never had to overcome a challenge. As a result, their values are every bit as tilted and unreal as the Jews who hire them.

Even worse, in Canada, they're all LibDems and friendly with the traitorous cucks in Labour. Ontario is all but owned by these faggots, like Steph Guthrie, who are utterly hellbent on annihilating the white race by way of neutering every man they can. We can all have a good chuckle when Islam takes over and the silly bitches are submerged into the purest slavery known, but our task is to stop it getting that far.

Remember before the election, when we were all prepared to start RWDSing if Hillary stole the thing? Remember how we were supporting Trump, not because of what we thought he would do for us, but so that we wouldn't have to tear the country apart? We were saving liberals from their own destructive, childlike impulses like the decent grownups and good citizens we are. Now we must save the idiotic Canadians and Eurofags from themselves. We must preserve them, not because the current crop deserves it – they don't – but so that something new may grow in the future.

We must, in other words, act to preserve the existence of our people and secure a future for white children.

Don't get too cozy in Canada, my little shitties. . . another day is coming.

checked for truth.
When that day comes, hook up with the Hells Angels. Tough, angry, and entirely made of straight white men with families. RWDS incarnate ready to go.

According to one of the comments in the article from someone who claims to be living near the border so they have first-hand eyewitness accounts, this wasn't an isolated incident at all, but a currently ongoing event, and that there's entire teams of (((international news photographers))) patrolling the border fishing for encounters like this.

Not how casual the border guards on both side are in the report–they're used to this happening on a regular basis.

Hahaha, NO. Fuck off, George.

Nice post in general, but not going to play Captain Save A Ho. We might if women were capable of learning from their mistakes. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you let Islam take over, those who submit will criticize you for being a weak degenerate non-Muslim who let them get out of control and those who don't submit will criticize you for allowing them to bring them all in. If you drive Muslims out, they will criticize you for doing that too.

Women should remain in the home where their madness is only the problem of one man.

Uh no. You have been watching Sons of Anarchy too much. Maybe back in the 70's.

Nowadays bikers are a bunch of old fat pussies and weekend warriors larping.

Besides, bikers were never that violent. Sure people got stabbed sometimes and occasionally there were gun fights due mainly to selling drugs but niggers are about 10 times as dangerous as bikers.

The only really dangerous white men are the hard core non-FBI infiltrated militia types. Not the weekend Christian militia but the crazy red neck ex-marine fucks stockpiling munitions and ready to shoot anyone who comes on their property.

I'm certain Trump is going to restructure the legal immigration process so visa-waiver nations (because we have to pretend it's not just White people) can get in MUCH easier.

I don't understand why it's equally difficult for a Nigerian to emigrate to the US as a Canadian.

It also meant you STOP AT THE FIRST ADJACENT FUCKING COUNTRY THAT'S NOT A WARZONE RATHER THAN TREKKING HALF THE PLANET TO THE UK OR CANADA.

DIE IN THE CROSSFIRE SCUM

YEAH YEAH JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND THROW YOUR SHIT ACROSS. NO HURRY. I'LL WAIT

Hah. That's where yer wrong kiddo. Hongcouver's outlying rural areas have THE toughest bikers. They're farmers mostly and are built as fuck like solid stone.
They're getting fed up with the mudskins as well, but rural as they are in the fraser valley and chilliwack the nigger and chink invasion of Canada don't affect them much. That's gonna change, fast due to competition from new gangs.

Trudeau Sr. happened.

There is only one solution. Nuke it from orbit. Canada is completely suicidal and will insist on going down the same path as Sweden. There is no saving Canada.

that was the first thing i thought when i saw the picture in op. no self-respecting cop would actually just sit there and watch all this happen, especially while there's a fucking camera crew right there taking pictures of the whole thing. this is one of the worst false flags i've ever seen.

Fake trump news strikes again, here is the chilling uncropped version which shows clearly the poor victim was fleeing for his life from psychopathic fascist trump boarder patrol.

kek