ITT: People who did nothing wrong

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

"I sought only to finish the work of the gods…"

Obligatory characters who never did anything wrong. ever.

I always forget which is #1 and which is #2

OP certainly did something wrong in playing this

Next chapter this summer.

Goy Internet Defense Force?

I only know the fifth one and I am triggered. He was such a dick.

Also. I am disappointed you didnt use Greyfield, as he resembles Hitler.

No

I agree, there is nothing wrong with making money at the expense of retards, greed in the industry isn't the problem, the problem is the casuals that willingly support it.

Wasn't sure, with the Bobby K

Zero kept the peace. If not for Donald Anderson and the Ai everything would have been peachy.

He was guilty of being a massive faggot.

Is there a single character in any Ace Combat game Aside from Wizard Squadron who did anything wrong?

Op, can you please try to do something new and make a thread about characters who did everything wrong?

I knew this board was 90% underage plebs with shit taste, but jesus fucking christ come on.

(Checked)
(Checked)
2 in a row, not bad

Discuss.

Yeah I can't let that slide by you sick fuck.

He became what he hated the most - a lying, backstabbing, manipulative cunt of a nobleman.
I would have done the same

Myron a shit

Too bad they made helping Vauclair cause the "Rocks Fall; Everyone Dies" to put all others to shame.

Adachi knows what's up

Why wasn't he the P3 protagonist?

No, he's one of the red herring antagonists of Persona 4

Moyron despite being a dumb kid who was actually very smart was a pretty great companion and stuck with me through most of the game my first run as I went through reno early.
He grew on me and I'm almost broken hearted that the nerd gets stabbed in a bar by a junkie later.
I even bought the little shit whores. He was fun.

She deserves better. Way better

Don't forget he never really pays for his crimes

Adachi can't lose

Well there's no way you can be wrong at this point.

On a more serious note.

Rafe is an idiot with an inferiority complex. He did plenty wrong. He just wasn't as evil as the writers tried to make him seem.

The writing in general for Uncharted 4 is just terrible.

There was that interview awhile back about how the studio threw out Hennig's entire script and rewrote the story from scratch when she "left" the company.

And you can really tell that the convoluted plot was stitched together at the last minute.

Also, this nigger is one of the worst examples of an unnecessary character being shoehorned into a story that I've ever seen. She literally serves no purpose and then just leaves.

I suspect the writers only wrote her into the game for some "diversity" and "gurl power!" moments.

This entire thread, and not a single mention of Eric Sparrow

At this point I've just come to terms with the fact that the girls I like in vidya the absolute most are the girls worth saving from the pits of hell. I shouldn't have a savior complex like that, but it's true.
Why live?
Maybe in another universe, she wants to save me too.

Pixy was a tard

Not today, fucker. Mayor did everything wrong.

In my defense, those are in my backlog and I have played Fallout 1.

He ruined impostor's plan and started the killing. His incompetence killed Chiaki. He did everything wrong.

triggered

Griffith isn't raging homo. Seriously user did you even watch the show or read the mango?

He had sex with the old fat guy because he needed to. He was willing to do anything to further his cause.
He 'loves' Guts but not in a penis in bum way.

I cannot believe the things that have been said in that filename.

why didn't you let him triumph over the patriots

Both Guts and Griffith were sodomites who learned to enjoy it.

One thing that was written badly was Dianna Ross. I don't see an issue with the rest of the writing.
Please point out what was bad in Uncharted 4 writing wise.

Because he is about the only antag in vidya whos actions cant be justified. Also hes a prick.

His brain is rotting. He literally can't do anything RIGHT.

Miller was right the whole time and venom snake was a fucking idiot.

Visari genuinely did nothing wrong, and we have him to thanks for stopping the Helghan Holocaust.

He's my waifu

He just wanted to share divinity with everyone and free mortals from their fear of gods. And free their country from empires occupation.

Gaston is the fucking man

>>>/oven/

Those are just some of the bigger ones I remember off the top of my head.

There is a bunch of little stuff that bugged me too. The rope and grapple is a major game mechanic but the plot completely ignores that Nate has it. There are several moments where characters get separated from each other and they could have just easily used the rope to regroup.

There's plenty of stuff like that.

It's an obvious answer:
The clever and handsone MPD Detective Manuel "Manny" Pardo is doing all his best to capture and bring to justice the dangerous and crafty Miami Mutilator. He had to kill some people, it's true, but it was all part of the plan to deliver the dangerous foe the Miami Mutilator to the court and an appropriate sentence.

every thread.

Jack

Seriously what did he do? He was actually a pretty good guy.

He wanted to clear Pandora from bandits. He poured acid into a lesbians face. A overall okay guy.

But he was actually right, Satan.
He ended up becoming a great king and, if the intro is to believe, his reign was a prosperous time for Ivalice.

The only things he did wrong were casting Ramza aside like a wet rag and killing Ovelia, even though he knew that he fucked up very fucking hard and became what he hated seconds after he did the deed.

0/10 bait

I want this meme to end

Bit fuzzy with the game now, but I'm sure he let the largest army die because he refused to help them. He refused help from Orlais too, making the Darkspawn blight far worse than it should have been.

He had Howe as an ally, didn't he ? There you go, at least one thing completely wrong.

He's just a leech profiting off circumstance and the degeneracy of Pandora.

He really didn't do all that much wrong, huh?

If anything he's just as evil as Drake and co.

All she did was show everyone just how much of a violent madman Kenny was.

thank you action grandpa

Not this shit again

Has anyone ever implied Max doing anything wrong?

It was a lost cause. If he did, Ferelden would've been fucked. I'll give you Orlais though.

>Kills corrupt leaders
>Destroys a horrible, evil world out of mercy
>Purifies the areas he visits, freeing people from their endless suffering and insanity
>Has deep faith
Batter did nothing wrong.

Also, CPR wouldn't help in that situation, so you were literally throwing away 4 peoples lives on the chance that he got better on his own.

Didn't he kill that little girl though?

>Kills a terminally sick child who dreamt up the whole world because of a fucked up world view

Yeah, right.

Ritche did nothing wrong. It was all Gillian's fault.

>Implying that the child wasn't suffering enough already
>Implying that this is the only interpretation

Wasn't that because he had multiple personality disorder shit

It's the one that makes the most sense, at least to me. Everything in the game is extremely weird and frightening, almost as if seen through a childs eyes.
I've also talked to Mortis briefly and he mentioned he's unhappy about how todays society works. I think that comes across in the game as well.

Actually, Kenny was wrong on that one. If you try to save Larry, you can catch a small glimpse of him starting to breath again right before Kenny crushed his head.

Hitler was literally the worst human being to ever walk in this universe.

How dared he kill Hitler

He was breathing, but who says he wouldnt die after that again?

He was a stupid cunt that killed and tortured random people for fun. Everyone who posts him in these threads always says the same bullshit. It just proves you didn't play the game at all.

Not bad.

It doesn't matter. You chose to risk 4 lives in order to prove you didn't hold a grudge. In Kenny's eyes, you proved yourself as a sniveling kissass who would rather he and his own child die than lose his moral superiority.

It's a Ben tier decision, and its astounding people defend doing it.

THANK YOU ACTION GRANDPA

Are there any more hour-long webms of TCR?