Why are the jews so spooked?

Also when do they stop whining about

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216497
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpyUjJAo-s
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
sfi.usc.edu/video-testimonies?title=&field_language_tid=12&sort_by=created&sort_order=DESC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because memes
>We are the only thing standing in the way of terrorism for the rest of the Western world israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216497

But they really aren't as bad as Christians. They see 9/11 on the same level as the Holocaust, and the expulsion from Jerusalem on the same level as the meteor that struck out the dinosaurs.

And for some reason they think one life of their respective people is worth hundreds of thousands of Muslims. But that's just religion. Islam have their own memes of a similar nature.

Goddammit, I forgot sad faces turn into clovers now

Everything that she is saying is legit though
Do you dispute this?

oy vey!

I do because alt-right is a fucking joke online movement with no real idea of what it is.
Jews need to stop sperging out.

Judaism can provide lessons for leftism though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpyUjJAo-s

Spooks.

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

Day of the Rope soon™.

Thats not the same as not being a Nazi bro

Do you dispute this? That's 99% of both their and Trump's ideology.

Tbh, the Holocaust was propaganda fabricated by the Allied imperialists against their German rivals.

"Holocaust denial" is a retarded slur.

lol kys alt-cuck, your movement is a joke and based on pseudo-science

I detest calling people Nazis if they are "muh racists". Rachel Maddow is an idiot for falling for this.

nice meme
trump is a conartists that would say anything to ge into power
stop fearmongering you retard
i swear, liberals are giving these fools too much ammunition to work with

This.
Holdomor also didn't happen.

This.
Neither did 9/11

True. Holodomor was Allied and Nazi propaganda against the USSR while the Holocaust was Allied and Soviet propaganda against Nazi Germany.

You can vehemently oppose Hitler and Stalin without blindly accepting bourgeois propaganda and slander against them. Many Marxists unfortunately make this mistake without a second thought.

yes, we need to question everything

Yes, and too many communists are afraid of truly questioning things and pursuing independent research because they will be maligned as reactionaries.

It's cowardly and sad. We should pursue the truth and reject propaganda from every side, even if it makes our enemy turn out to be less "evil". How the fuck will we awaken the international proletariat if we ourselves are afraid of truth?

Hitler having no plans to exterminate Jews does not make him any less of an imperialist murderous class enemy.

Stalin having no plans to starve millions of Ukrainians does not make him any less of a regressive traitor to the October Revolution.

Who wants to fight this jew?

But they are nazis

Which involves lunatic fringe ideas and racist conspiracy theories

I agree, but the Holocaust still happened

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
PEPE IS DOING IT

proofs?

Do you have proof that it didn't?

All of this is useless if you are not allowed to question holocaust in Europe.
To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?
I think the answer is obvious. You probably believe all other propaganda as well.

its not useless if your questions are then answered by the material.

Well not the people who have the historical evidence stacked against you. You don't just criticize for criticisms sake.

Then show me the distinction between propaganda and historical fact. I'll wait.

You know jews didn't even make up half of the holocaust victims, right? Soviet POWs were the first ones to be gassed

I don't care, its the truth. I'm not even disputing that people should be allowed to choose their religious beliefs and follow them if they want. That doesn't make the persecution complex any less prevalent.

lol fuck off lad

Listen to this if you want. Eye witness who experienced before, during and after the war. There are more on the same site, also it isn't a stormfag page.
sfi.usc.edu/video-testimonies?title=&field_language_tid=12&sort_by=created&sort_order=DESC

You shouldn't rely on "evidence" crafted by biased people. Especially not if it is made by people on imageboards. The holocaust was never about exterminating jews. Germany was a nation so spooked of jews, that they forced innocent jews into labour camps, because otherwise the jews might sabotage our war effort (notice how german jews weren't in concentration camps before the war started). The living conditions in the camps were shit and the Germans didn't bother letting them in bunkers during allied air raids which caused many to die. And if they tried to run away because of mentioned air raids, they would get shot on the spot by the nazis. Jews died in horrible ways, but there was no extermination plan, no lampshades, no soap, no babies where burned alive. Also no where near 6 million died.
The problem however is that the stormfags try to justify these actions. While the jews keep crying 6 million until they meme it into existence.

In my country I won't be maligned as a reactionary, I would go straight into prison. I talk shut about Burgerland all day but they know how to free speech

That's literally the shittiest argument I've heard the entire day. Pretty much every science does stuff just for it's own sake, out of curiosity, the whole progress of humanity since the enlightenment is based on that.

It's pretty great when they play the Holocaust card and it gets shut the fuck down.