Splatoon Thread - High Color Tentacular Circus Editon

HIP HIP HOORAY WHOSE READY TO PLAY?!?!

YOO YOOOoooo!!! MY FELLOW SQUIDS AND KIDS ITS TIME FOR MORE COLORFUL SPLATOON ACTION!

HOW FRESH ARE YOU?!

HOW RANKED ARE YOU?!

HOW SALTY ARE YOU?!

——————

Join our Mumble server for nightly Squid Squad voicechat:

wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4

——————

PREVIOUS SPLATFEST RESULTS:

● JAPAN - Onigiri Flavors - Tuna Mayonnaise (Callie - 354) defeated Red Salmon (Marie - 346)

● US/EU/OC - Spongebob Squarepants Characters - Patrick (Marie - 373) defeated Spongebob (Callie - 327)

NEW SPLATFEST THEMES:
● WORLD WIDE SPLATFEST FOR MIITOMO: PARTY GETS CRUNKIN' AT 5/13 at 8 PM PT and ends at 3 AM PT on 5/15.

OTHER NEWS~

● Callie and Marie amiibo figurines announced, arriving July 8th in all regions. Summon them in the Plaza and they'll perform any of their songs for you, including their new solo tracks.

● Limited Edition versions of Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid amiibo also launching on July 8th. These are Squid Sisters-themed recolors of the original amiibo figurines.

● Strong chance of entire amiibo delivery truck being stolen, like last time.

In-Game Screen Shot Tutorial:

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/search/splatoon card
fest.ink/14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUSTOM BATTLE INK-COMING FOLKS!!

Battle of '96 is a theme event based on the events of the above story. While trying to stay true to the weapons and nature of the fighting there weren't even any squids! this event will be played with primarily shooters in splat zones mode.

Weapons permitted
(all variants):

• Splatershot Super Soaker 50

• Splatershot JR Super Soaker 30 or generic water gun

• Splatershot Pro Super Soaker XPS 105

• Herospray

• Octoshot

• Ayylmao spray Super Soaker 20

• Splash-o-matic

• Splatlings Super Soaker XP250

• Mini-Splatling Super Soaker 200

• Hydra Splatling Super Soaker 300

• Nozzlenose Some generic waterguns

• Bamboolzer Power Soaker Canon

Nothing equivalent at the time

• Squelcher

• Dual-Squelcher

• N-zap

• Splash-o-matic

No one ran around with with paint roller

There was no weapon that functioned like a charger or a gal

Buckets didn't work -tried it

Gear permitted:
all there were no bellhats, but please, go nuts

Octolings Suck btw

is this the right squid?

Octolings are superior

Actually since the cross over yes it is

Octomoms are best moms.

I'll be on mumble if anyone wants to play.

3 of us now. At least one more would be nice.

WEW

How would you physically or psychologically bully an inkling boy?

Two questions. Is it possible to ever get out of C- rank?

Second question, why does this gane always have the best miiverse posts?

Bravo wins because their team isn't a pile of garbage with zero synergy and zero muscle.

I got into S+ with sheer will power

That's cute, but seriously.

Use the motion controls and don't use an inkbrush or aerospray.
If you still can't rank up commit sudoku.

Shitter detected, ignore

He's not wrong you know, how long have you played the game? Give yourself 2 months, then see where you are at then.

Other than that use whatever you feel like, maybe watch some streams to see how pros play? I believe you can do good with virtually any weapon in this game, its just that certain weapons are easier to use thus they maintain their popularity.

Leave that to the octolings

Pick a decent weapon and git gud. I'm assuming you know about the advanced stuff like burst cancelling and movement techniques like splat hopping, splatterdashing, and ledge peeking, right? And you are using motion controls, right?

Can you see the pyramids?

I dont see what they could do any better than inklings

Because they are ruthless and so far there has been no confirmation of male octolings, thus seeing an inkling boy will also made them happy enough to indulge in all sorts of experimentations, if you catch my ink.

He's new, so probably not, besides other than burst cancelling, I am not sure what you are referring to either, I might know and have seen what you are talking about but I didn't know that was the agreed term for those techniques honestly.

Time to rev up the videos I've posted a million times. I also forgot to include squidtrotting, which is probably one of the most important techniques.

Nintendome also has a bunch of science and ability documentation.

EAT EGGS AND WATER A STRICT DIET

I know these 2, probably not the rest that Hank ……………………………………………… from nintendome.

I am not sure who decides the naming conventions of such techniques but some might be named differently in moonland, that's where most of my knowledge come from.

Ignore the complicated input explanation. All you need to do is hold down ZL while alternating X and ZR to jump and shoot, since changing between kid and squid is done automatically.

I think the names come from [SQUID FORUM] and the "competitive" community. They're all pretty simple techniques, but they give you more movement options and movement is king in this game.

I only drink through enemas

DR ZHIVAGO, A BRIEF ENCOUNTER, AND A BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI
A LEAN NIGHT

Ledge peeking is most useful with rollers and high-damage weapons. Can be useful with certain sub weapons, too, like Splat Bombs or Burst Bombs.

This is definitely the stuff, I have known the gist of it pretty much (fighting fucking tentateks that go 12 - 0 where you can't even land a shot on them) but guess I didn't practice enough to get it in to habit.

This is also very useful, now if only I can get my lazy hands/mind to pay more attention when I am playing and not stupidly run into splat bombs and ambushes.

This cunt and her channel are illiterate cancer, but she provides a concise explanation of what splatterdashing is in the first two minutes or so. Ignore what she says about it being the fastest option for some weapons: there is never a faster movement option than shooting a trial and swimming along it for raw speed. The advantages provided through these techniques are only for juking your opponents and manoeuvring in tight situations.

Yeah, splatterhopping is mostly useful for getting through enemy ink without painting a huge fuck me trail behind you.

*trail, fuck

You've never seen it before, have you? The fear. The devastation a good brush can do to an entire enemy team. The brush is the Excalibur of weapons -only a very, very few can wield it effectively.

Octobrush is strictly better, as points out.

So that faggot still posting dumb ass le ebin wavedash techiques…

Holy fuck, this artwork

Precisely why I never bothered to keep up to date for those videos but thanks for summarizing. Just have to keep training to make them a force of habit.

As opposed to your quality shitposting, eh?

The best squid got even better

I feel like I cheated, or have way too nice teammates. Reading strategy stuff makes me feel bad

In my opinion, those techniques just seem to give a bit more advantage to players who mastered it, while watching S+99 players play in streams, not all of them move like that, some even play like regular S rankers, they just seem to be able to make all the right movements and decisions in the battlefield and win every time. The whole concept of "not dying" seems to be the only advice they had.

My strategy is run directly at the enemy team spamming booyah and shooting at them. Is that a good strategy?

Do we really have that many new people/baddies? I thought Nintendome was a commonly known resource.

Yeah, most of the people in the "competitive" scene are cancer, which is to be expected of a game on a Nintendo console with no tech skill barrier. Everyone can do everything, so everyone thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread - them being literal children in many cases doesn't help. That bitch in particular makes my blood boil because the audio mixing in her videos is garbage and her enunciation is garbage since she's trying way too hard to be cute even though she clearly doesn't care enough to proofread her fucking script. I studied audio editing in school, so amateur mistakes make me angry. I could honestly do better with a copy of Adobe Audition and Windows Movie Maker than these chucklefucks.

I don't understand people like you. One star gear? How? Why? And I'm not sure what you mean about super jumping - all you have to do is not die and it's a good jump.

You have to do it enough to get it into your lizard brain. Once you stop thinking about it, you've mastered it and can begin to apply it to the next level of skill. It's also really important to read your opponent's movement (vid related) and predict where they're going to be, which is half map and meta knowledge and half intuition.

I just don't super jump, at all.

such wisdom

I know, just that maybe some of us who play like once or twice per week, probably stopped caring about the meta since the 2.2.0 update, at least for me.

But looking at what you posted, there are certainly quite a few stuff that I have missed.

If you play like a coward you might actually do well rather than trade all the time, surprisingly it works for a lot of S+ people.

Oh, well that's not too bad. The trick is not to get ambitious - when you get ambitious you jump to the front lines and get killed.

then why can you just throw down a sea snail to get more slots on your 1*, making it the equivalent of the top-tier stuff

Anyone want to play with each other in a bit?

All part of your plan, I see.

Added slots take more points to level up, although that's not much of a factor. When he said one star gear, it seemed to mean the gear only had one ability slot.

like most games there are certain tech that are vitaly important to gameplay, and theres tech that may give you an advantage if used properly but not something you need to do.

splatoon has alot of the latter, so don't sweat it

you joke, but its the best advice

Oh damn. I'm so rusty. Fucking college ruining my splatoon game.

Yes, that's a skill I'm always working on. I ain't stupid. What I'm saying is that you can't just say "don't die" and expect people to actually do that.

Mix vintage memes with the squids.

YOU CAN GET TO S+ BUT YOU GOTTA FINISH ALL THE EGGS

Why are you doing this?

FINISH ALL THE EGGS

Marie isn't very good at making costumes…

Looks better than anything you could

woah man no need to be so hostile

I lost S+ rank

I can't even stay afloat in S.

Don't worry user, I am sure you will make it back in no time.

Yeah man me too, I am currently still in the A/A+ after deranking from S the last time, never bothered to play solo.

At least I got the set winning dunk on Inklings vs Octolings

I'm sorry for complaining about winning, please make the pain stop.

Do you have some serious internet issues or something? I have never lost 20 points in A+ ever before.

I mean from a single match

Disgusting S-rank peasant.

Tumbling down tumbling down

Nice dubs though

Bump from page 10 and also a reminder to bully your shota until we wets himself through his pants

Here is a picture for (you)

I hope I dont miss this splatfest this time. Weather has been nice, perfect for splatoon

Is it THAT much of an improvement to play with the gyro? I can never get to use the damn thing. That is why I am using a regular roller and now I am sitting on S+ going around 30-50 and sometimes dropping to S only to get back to S+ and so on..

I am a bit sick of going brushes only. Going to try a splattling.

you have my attention

Blast either the Macworld or Anarchy Reigns soundtrack as you play, and the sheer hardcore pump up will force you into carry action. Retro Synth, Hard Trance, or drum and bass can also pump you up. As can most forms of hair metal and power metal. Avoid trip hop and liquid drum and bass, the generally more chill vibes will slow you down, and ballads, because the last thing you need is love lost to keep you from hitting your next big break.

Vid related, MDKs is good to put you into full carry mode be aware I haven't played in ages, and that smurfs in that rank will ink your day up squiddo

shotas are vastly inferior to lolis but to consider bullying them.. perhaps youre the one that needs to be bullied you shit. people like you with a weak heart who cant improve himself so he has to bring other people down to his level. you cancer of humanity, youre the reason for everything wrong in this world. shove a ghost pepper up your ass

Ayyyy Anarchy Reigns user, nice to see you

I could understand if you were linking Play my Ass Off or Kill 'em all but I guess soon enough isn't too bad

Hey man, how's it been? Still in the process of trying to get myself moved, but with any bit of luck I can show up on the mumble Friday or Saturday night.

I am ok, still posting regularly in the threads, showing up on friday and saturday nights.

Nowadays I can't play splatoon anymore alone, have to squad up with friends, I have pretty much also given up on rank as well, now I'd be content and glad if I can still have fun in this game.

But hey man, would definitely love to see you join soon. Cheers

Bullying is a form of affection
It also builds character

Good to hear man, hope everything stays good for you. I haven't been lurking much or posting recently but I hope I get to talk with you guys this weekend and maybe we can have some fun games. Mind you I have meh skills at this point, and I hope I won't bring you down, but Splatoon is to fun as Wooly world is to comfy, so ranked or not as long as you have fun man.

Hopefully we can have some fun and squad up this weekend, man.

Thanks for pushing me deeper into EDM, I've started getting into triphop now.

Hey Off topic

But Kero when do u wanna play Pokken. Cause Im down any time today and tommrow.

Should have had us added on steam yo, I will pass the message to him if I see him

I barely use my Steam. But what ever

Get in mumble

We got 6 people in mumble for privates.

GET IN HERE, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS NERDS

I'd show those octolings my fucking nerd privates.

What the actual fuck that isn't the image I posted.

best space race coming through.

That image really scrambled my eggs. Inklings are not food damn it!

I-I wanna join too.

Ssh we don't want them to know of our existence

Gotta ==BUILD THE REEF==

Fuck you hotwheels

BUILD THE REEF

Spank the shota
Build his character
Build the reef

Trips confirm you can go back

My heart. Guess I picked the right team.

But that is Callie in a gown, not Marie.

What if you put a squid boy in a dress do you think he'd be embarrased just wondering haha

im calling the police

I will see you marie fags on the battlefield tomorrow

Shit, forgot my text.

Never though Eromame would get salty about Splatoon, previously he was way more salty about bullshit in Mario Kart than getting owned in Splat Zones.

I hope you like meat, Calliefag.

play-asia.com/search/splatoon card

After seeing the Japanese name for Octolings, all the previous "build a wall" jokes have become funny again.

Also, CoroCoro leaks aren't just for Pokémon anymore.

maybe

That is some kawaii shit right there, squigga.

The CoroCoroller

Then again they also did the wasabi splattershot so I don't know

Hnggggggggg

Is this happening tonight or Saturday?

Happens on the 28th I think, on the anniversary. That's what the organizer said.

I used to make cards too. Never printed them though.

Callie should be the Queen of Hearts
Marie should be the Queen of Diamonds
Agent 1 the Queen of Clubs
Agent 2 the Queen of Spades

I'll play fuckin tomorrow. I'm still not completely awake

HOLD UP WE DOING WHAT NOW?!?

Im the same way, luckily its going all weekend

Hows splatfest going guys?

CAN YOU ACTUALLY PLAY?

It's not bad

I was able to for a while - got all the way to Champion. But apparently they didn't consider the possibility that an entire planet's worth of splatoon players might stress out the servers a little. Had one disconnect in each of my last two games, and now I'm stuc– oh, shit, found a lobby. Let's hope I can stay in this one.

consider suicide

I just want to destroy the costume party team, that's all I want.

Okay, third time was the charm, but still, sweet titty christ

Gee, I wonder why?

This splatfest is really turning out well.

I'm so sad

never realised how creepy this could be

WEW NINTEDO

Now it's back up

COSTUMES FOR THE COSTUME QUEEN

I have been blessed!

I'm in the mumble and I still haven't picked a Side to choose

Follow your heart user
**or your dick, whichever works"

On a side note I never really fucked eith equipment sets. How do you guys do it. Based on playstyle you want or weapons you choose?

Play-style for mostly me
I'm a rush down type so I have 3 things going for me.

Swim Speed

Def up

Run speed

Re spawn up(Get back into the action)

But I always have ink resistance with me at an all time high

I think that might be easier. A set for playstyles. I tend to dress for fasion though. This is going to be hard

At least spare a thought for the people who have to suffer at the other side of the lag-switchers.

I think it's pretty neat how Nintendo included a creep perspective for the authentic concert experience. Upskirts all night!

Aerospray RG
Comeback
Special Saver/Quick Respawn/Special Charge Up
Stealth Jump

Focus on inking the enemies' base. Have the enemy spend time chasing me down and refilling their base so that my teammates can gradually push their way forward of mid fight,

More often than not. The enemy's in our base and my teammates end up jumping to me because everyone on my team wants to be a turfer and no one wants to be a splatter.

Then I changed to the N-Zap '89 and turned into Squid Rambo. All the dodging skills I had to learn with the Aerospray coupled with the increased damage meant I won head-on encounters more often than trading.

Then I took a break, now I'm super rusty.

Adorable

So can we agree that Team Fancy is gonna get all the wins?

You were all dressed up with nowhere to go, squiddo.

Based on my experience, I don't know what to think. Most of my Fancy teammates were retards who approached the splatfest like day 1 ranked battles.

The last 50 points to get max rank were a slog. I'm so glad they made it easier to rank up, but it also meant it stung worse when we lost and only got 2 points instead of 8. I felt I was better than a lot of players on Costume, but if they can shoot past me and still kill me in two hits with a four-hit weapon and I need to hit them five time with my three-hit weapon, there's only so much that can be done, you know?

At least I got to try out the Wasabi. That thing is great, although the ink strike is very underwhelming in turf wars.

Earlier Gala was getting thrashed but it seems like Cosplay has taken the role of whipping boy recently.

I'm glad to hear it. I don't have too much need for snails, but Callie has the superior taste as usual so I want to see her win.

Holy fuck. I just used the splatter shot jr for the first time since I got the game and it stomps ass and has good coverage.

Welcome to Splatoon Online Multiplayer

Okay squiddlywinks, I need some help or else I think I might be done with this game, because as it stands it's pretty much unplayable for me.

I just can't get any kills on Japanese players. Not out of lack of skill (I'm not super awesome, but I'm competent), but because the lag is just too much. When using something like the Wasabi or Octoshot, I need to unload practically my entire ink supply on them before they splat. With something like the Luna Blaster or the Gals, it takes around four shots before they die. I've had players stand right on top of my bombs and not die. Keep in mind that my gear has four damage ups at the moment.

Meanwhile, when a Japanese player attacks me, I'll die from the first hit of a N-Zap or Dual Squelcher. Rollers will kill me before the ink animation flies, and chargers while the laser sight is pointed in a completely different direction. Hell, I can use a bubbler and Japanese players can splat me for about a second after I've thrown up the shield.

None of these are issues when I encounter North American players (which is pretty rare nowadays) or play private with friends. Pretty much everyone I know in my area has stopped playing the game because they have the exact same issue. I've been playing since launch, but I stopped back in December because the shrinking NA player base really made the lag stand out. I would come back for Splatfests because they were the only time I could play lag free with weapons working as they should. I guess they're worldwide now though, which is a bummer.

Does anyone know of any way to lesson the Japs and their ninja magic intercontinental lag?

Also, every damn match today is me and a team of three e-liters. I knew it was going to be this way, but I was really hoping it wouldn't. The fact that I made it to the top Splatfest rank in a couple of hours is some kind of miracle.

1) DREAMIN' DON'T GIVE IT UP LUFFY

2) Do you use wi-fi or an ethernet adapter? Anons here have had success using the latter since it provides a more direct connection.

3) Pause your porn torrents.

Client-Side Prediction. To you, they survive bombs and entire ink cartridges. To them you aren't even shooting in their direction.

To you, you die before their laser hits you. To them they twitch aim to reduce the time between the laser being on you and the hit registering so that latency prevents you from reacting.

It works both ways, just that when it works in your favour it just looks like normal to you.

The japs have caught on to this and favour the one hit E-Liters and Wide area of effect Dynamo for this reason.

It's like 10:34 over there, what the fuck?

10:38 AM, if I may add

I'm connected through wi-fi, I'll give an ethernet adapter a go though.

Squigga, are you crazy?! I'll live with the lag.

Huh, interesting. Looks like I'll be trying to get good with those then.

Thanks for the help, guys!

I just spawn traped a bunch of japs.
With a brush. I feel dirty.

maybe Japanese children go to school late

I just want to marry Marie and have a happy family of hybrid children with her. That doesn't make me a bad person.

My team was beginning to copy me, what have I done.

World-wide splatfest was a mistake. Every game is filled with japs using dynamos and e-liters.

There is no reason to put myself through this pain.

Funny enough I havent seen that at all.

I came across like 2 guys using them

It's like playing ranked mode, only turf wars.

Good

Prepare for Bellhat

Awww yeah

It's SEPTS time

/sp/latoon get

WOOMY SWAG

SEXTETS FOR CALLIE

WOOMY SWAG

He did it the absolute madman

Oh wow, he actually did do it.

Well this thread's dead

Damn son.

What a fucking waste.

This is super late, but yes, the gyro is a big improvement.

Blow it out your beak

Dropped by to check these
Fuck splatoord

(checked)

wew that's a get

LAD

noice

REMINDER
THE COLOR OF THE EMBERS RISING FROM THE GROUND IS WHO IS CURRENTLY WINNING

and which team is that?

Reminder that youre spamming the thread and canvet reported

I want to fuck Junko though

Reminder that you're a massive nerd and I'm going to bully you

ONE MORE FOR FULL 8 MAN PRIVATES

I-I was just warning you to see how youd react, haha

one more for a full lobby of squidio games

Need one more in mumble

GET your squids in MUMBLE and PRIVATEER WITH US

We would like to inform you that we need only one more to join for a full Private Room

We need one more in mumble

Can I join? I havnt played in a few months though but now I got time to play.

We filled, but you can come in mumble to know when to join up when someone leaves.

>fest.ink/14
Loving the balance in Splatfest with the new system.

The lower section of the map seems to be sized for creatures about 3-4 times the size of an inkling

Like some sort of…more mature version of an inkling.
But what could it be!?

compared to the size of the store in the plaza these proportions are still 2-3 times bigger than the doors and windows in the plaza

forgot to add so that would mean if you compared it to what could be feasibly be (for me) an adult inkling its still twice the size of one

maybe adult or elderly inklings are much larger than we think

What the actual fuck? Is this like, severe lag?

C'mon user, the Jap does not forget

Except splatoon has a full nip characterset font you gay retard.

NEW WEAPON AND GEAR B O Y S !

CORO-CORO ROLLER WITH SPLASH WALL AND INK-ZOOKA

• CoroCoro Cap featuring the CoroCoro logo, with the main ability Damage Up

• CoroCoro Parka featuring the CoroCoro logo, with the main ability Cold-Blooded

Pretty damn boring designs, no doohickeys of thingamabobs, just plain safe and normal.
Can't say I like it.

Oh, awesome, what sorta–
– well, that's disappointing, but maybe–

ggs, fun with friends
all praise T-Iron

Hey no hard feelings eh? Hope to see you next week. We are pretty chill actually.

Clever girl. Er, boy.

That's fucking scary

Show's over!

Now? How long until results? This global splatfest has been nothing but trouble I think, with all sorts of unstable connection.

(Checked)
They're gonna be announced in 5 minutes.

WE DID IT FANCY BROS

Shoutouts to Con, Nitro and Jon for picking the same team as me

You know the rules; you have to kill it and assume it's identity before it kills you, and claim it's life as your own.

Fucking disgusting

I would assume ballroom was the minority vote, and I know the equator algorithm overcompensates in favor of the minority, and still you won.

what the fuck is happening
you lied to me

Blame EU! It is fancy party in the NA rather than black tie event.

Whats happening is (I assume) that Fancy Dress is, in some places, a homonym for "Costumes" and so when someone says Fancy nobody knows if they mean actually fancy as in ballgowns, black-tie and tuxedo or silly costumes as in hot dogs, peanut butter jelly time and drunken pirates.

And the cunts are doing this quite deliberately instead of using clear terms.

BACK AWAY PEASANTS THE REAL FOOD FOR VICTORS HAS ARRIVED

Son of a bitch.
At least the team I wanted won

I also cant believe i missed the spongebob splatfest, I didnt even know about it till it was over. How good was that splatfest Anons?

Same thing like any other Splatfest after the rankings changed

E-Liters and Dynamos

But that's food for judd

Splatfest is now ranked turf wars based on your current rank in the game so make of what you will.

Oh wow. I heard they changed the splatfests around but I didn't know that much.

The spongebob one just sounded like it would have been superfun because of all the miiverse drawings and posts in these threads.

OH
DONT WORRY, THERE WAS SHITPOSTING GALORE ON THE MIIVERSE

sounds lovely.
The games initial release spawned a bunch of spongebob related jokes alone. I wonder if thats what pushed them to have a special splatfest.

dont worry, i missed it too. I joined team pat, but had to work all day fri-sat, and when i woke up from my resulting coma on sunday, it was done.

Nickelodeon must've been jealous they never thought of the Splatoon idea first. Considering how much Nickelodeon like flinging goop around and making a mess.

We did it, Hail Satan!

Wow shitlord.

Hey Kero if you're here I'm in dah "Sekret cLub" if you wanna play

Wow hes mad

Every splatfest, people get salty

Shouldn't it be salmon-ella?

I'm pleased with this result.

We got five people in mumble.

ONE MORE AND WE CAN DO PRIVATES COME ON WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE GET IN HERE

Nonono, Salmon-Ella is that foreign pop-star from the northern part of that other island nation to the west of Inkopolis. You know, the one's with the sexy accents and all the plaid? She'll be on tour with the Squid Sisters soon.

>Pick fancy because that's how I dress up for work now

SEW FAWNSEHH

As the anniversary of the release date approaches, let's take time to remember our forgotten squiddos

RIP in Peace / Squids MiA

We should have a moment of silence to commemorate all those brave souls who fought and burnt out in the battlegrounds of Damage Summer. All the otherwise average or even good players who got sick of seeing nothing but E-Litres, Gals, and Luna Blasters in ranked and gave up on one of 2015's best games.

Note to self: make a Summer Wars photoshop with those weapons and damage up gear

Are the pop magazine articles true, Holla Forums?

Has Marie been hiding a backstage heroin addiction this whole time?

F

rip

A now I'm gonna redump rob's mag scans (edited)

hope he's doing alright in the military o7

That ain't Fresh at all.

You know, I was genuinely quite disappointed by the lack of boys in dresses miiverse scribbles to come out of this splatfest. This is the only one I hooked.

Nwe thread soon?

Never!

5 more pages to go buddy, enjoy while it lasts

New thread