PatriotPeer

PatriotPeer
EXPLOSIVE POTENTIAL
WN PvP Networking tool

Where is the thread of this game changer by Martin Sellner (pictured)

What if every racially aware White person was in touch?

Their kickstarter has just been cancelled.

What can we do? Where is there more information? Martin Sellner we know you browse pol and praise Kek (see his video), can you come on here and tell us what is going on?

PRAISE KEK

kickstarter.com/projects/patriotpeer/patriot-peer-connecting-the-silent-majority

patriot-peer.com/en/home/

Bump, this is important and a potential game changer.

Suspicious

Oy Vey.

But I don't get why you need kickstarter for this. Just find a couple of semicompetent developers and do it. It doesn't have to look awesome. Functionality is key.

Why is this a good thing? It seems like a tool Antifa would dream of, just use this one app to quickly find targets to single out to attack. I feel like all this would do right now is quickly put a target on your back.

Building real life connections with like minded people is more important than the potential threat of some antifa degenerates. If you are outside of major cities the danger becomes even lower. Just use your brain.

you talk like a kike

I agree, we need to start working together the right is still too fragmented. I'm just too wary of things like this I guess. I figure as long as you aren't being stupid you could be fine using this. I just know Antifa like to single out people then gang up on them, it just seems like this could be something they could potentially co-opt in some cases. Of course they aren't everywhere either, I just don't want any of us fucked up because of something like this.

Hey let's set up a network so we can keep track… errr… help patriots network, go…. errrr…. guys.

Kike honeypot got caught in the kike drag net. They need a talmudchan to coordinate better.

This
The Identitarians are doing some good recruiting and IRL trolling work but Sellner is not very trustworthy and this app is frankly gross negligence or even worse a beautiful honeypot.

Can't clip the gentiles coins if they aren't in hand first.

Literally every line of your OP sounds like a Kike salesman.
OY VEY!
GOYIM WE CAN DO THIS GOD WILLING!
TOP KEK
BTW KIKE, LITERALLY NOBODY FROM AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD WOULD DONATE TO BEGIN WITH.

Anyone who doesn't see that this is a honeypot is a fucking idiot.

maybe for the other elements of the right, but Holla Forums must stay user.

you got to network the same way the left does. You hold public events that attract the sort of people that are likely to be into your ideology and then you recruit from there. Every person that goes to see some shitty punk band or "art" installation at one of those leftist firetraps wasn't a member of antifa, but they were potential members. It's like going to church to find a woman with traditional values.

these

Pretty clear that this Jew only intended to run off with 15 grand of white nationalists money and not do anything with it.

Are you him OP? You trying to scam us for shekels? The guy is very clearly a Jew

This fuck has been shilling all over the chans, doesn't even have the courtesy to buy adspace. Fuck him, it was blatantly obvious.

Yeah its me cunt. Nah man I'm in Perth just thought this would be a good idea. Pretty sure this guy has a long public service record in Austrian nationalism. Not too sure why all these cunts are coming out against this idea, like I said above could be a massive game changer. Trusting youre genuine cunts.

Kosher.

Look you fucking idiots. If you have a smartphone you are a kike shill or retarded. If a single binary 1 or 0 has ever entered any device that you own that didn't originate from this board you are a kike shill or retarded. The internet is ==KIKED== and so is everyone one and everything on it. If you have interacted with a normalfag at any point in your entire life you are corrupted! What you need to do right now is start only using an encrypted live USB version of Tails Linux only behind a hardware firewall that you built yourself that filters ALL traffic except to and from this site. Then STFU until you have lurked for two years.

Pic related
More kike speak.
God willing, rabbi

Looks like an obvious honeypot, that guy looks blatantly jewish

I'm not a fan of the guy but he is not a Jew, come on. Google picture search him. He looks like a typical Austrian / member of the alpine race.

LURK MOAR SHARIABLUE

it was sarcasm, 4cuck.

This has fail written all over it.
For starters, such a tool doesn't even need a kickstarter.
Second, why the fuck would we want such a thing?
This very imageboard is a public space.

I can't really see how this is a bad thing.. lmao

Agree that (((Sellner))) is suspicious it ends with common Jewish suffix 'ner' and for god's sake contains 'sell' like some reverse form of nominative determinism and the "Patriots show yourselves and rat out your other fellow patriots!" app sounds like a SIGINT honeypot.

Steer clear unless you know what the fuck you are doing Holla Forumsacks.

Whether this is a honeypot or not, Kikestarter has obviously gone full-kike to ban a project like this.

h ttps://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Sellner

He doesn't seem like a jew, only info I can find is that he's some austrian neo nazi

It's a totally shit idea though
1) You don't need $15000 for your shitty app

2) (((app)))

3)>>9299706

Gas yourself

Gas yourself