OVER 3000 SIGNATURES REACHED FOR J.K. ROWLING PETITION

This petition demands J.K. Rowling, who is furiously virtue-signaling about refugees and bashing Trump on every occasion, to take in 18 refugees in her mansions.

Its time for the lulz. We have reached over 3000 signatures since yesterday and she will likely react to this. Please spread this on twitter and cling it to her twitter posts. She reacted to an user who told her to shut up about Trump by calling him a virgin, she is easy prey.

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Go, anons, lets get this going. Lets expose her hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakeaddressgenerator.com/World/uk_address_generator
stallman.org/harry-potter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/cuckchan/

You are not supposed to sign anything, faggot, J.K. Rowling just needs to react for the lulz and to get her fan to see this.

Into the oven it goes

fuck this bitch, but im still not interested in signing a petition.

I didn´t break the link so it would be easier to copy to twitter. You don´t have to sign shit, 3000 is more than enough. People just need to spread this so she and her fans see it.

Kike found

and now they know it's a raid and will disregard votes. nice job fucknut

I literally don´t care. 3000 is more than enough, spread it on twitter if you want to be useful. Otherwise fuck off.

You're not convincing me that your not cuckchan, I'm afraid. So proceed to kys, faggot.

You must have a sad life, retard. Why don´t YOU just kill yourself?

I'm not even going to post a smug. You're not worth it.

Use
ASAP

Bump

I'd love to see this smug bitch stumped.

Bump for the same reason

Yeah, this isn't going to do anything. Maybe she'd acknowledge 3 million on Twitter and make fun of the "alt-right manbabies" that signed it, but what you're suggesting is too inconvenient for even the most pozzed leftie to actually do.

big deal. these days, i could post a pic of my dick on twitter and get 3000 likes. 3000 vouchers for support is nothing in the age of social media where any pleb can click a button from the comfort of their computer chair that's located conveniently in the basement of their mother's hourse

It takes the minimum of time and effort to sign this. Less than it took for you to shitpost, much like the various faggots below. What's the harm? We do something good and harvest the salt, or it's a missed round out of a large magazine.

Basically, the only person that'd disagree is a shill, cuckchan cancer, or an actual oven-dodger.

What went wrong?

Hello newfag. Now fuck off. Holla Forums had the same hashes until recently when jim forced these shitty hexadecimal filenames. I want the oldies back.

You know that >>>/cow/ exists here on Fullchan right?

change.org was already exposed for manipulating and suppressing any petition (they) dont like.

Report, hide, sage cuckchan threads.

I figured it would be right on time for weekend shills to pile in. The potential in this thread is riling up and throwing the shit back on Rowling and letting her be the poster girl for rapefugees. If she doesn't (if the petition gained ground and attention to the lib marxist community) then she would either be forced for the sake of saving face to let in rapefugees and systematically prove how dangerous they are, or further prove her shittyness and invoking the ire of libs that will happily destroy their own in the backlash.
/thread

In case you haven't noticed you're on fullchan and not cuckchan. Bullshit threads such as yours are not tolerated. If you want to post cancer, leave you underage faggot.

The least you could is do a better job at not outing yourself as quick.

You're always welcome to provide proof.

bumping this for potential, shills appear to dislike the fact that someone wants to get active outside of his containment zone. It has over 8000 signatures by now, appearently it took off

bump to spite the shills ITT, also it's over 8000 now

signed, sealed, and sent

Not even the most insane liberal would want to live with 18 "refugees"

Its a good idea to spread this shit on twitter, people have picked up on it there already.

Hey, I got that same hammer

Cool. How about you use it on Israel?

I don't see this helping in any way. Even if that were to happen, she wouldn't take in 18 feral mudslime niggers. She would pick the most docile, housebroken little girls she could find and then have the (((press))) write a gazillion articles about how progressive she is.

I think you should read the petition for a start.

This is worth it. Do it faggots.

You know that windows explorer can do that too without renaming with saving order, right?

you're severely retarded, please NEVER work as a marketeer in your life, you're the opposite of quality work.

no ones mad, they just don't want an unproductive linuxfaggot browsing this board

>>>Holla Forums

I think Holla Forums is inappropriate for this faggot, he is more of an oven candidate.

Pozzing each other up is the primary gay fetish, right after fucking underage boys.

Kys kike

wat.

What are you implying?
Also, PJW and Raheem Kassam shared the petition, its now close to 15000 signatures after only two days. This is actually something.>>9308537

Get a load of this faggot.

and the last thing we should do is fucking stop them from doing it, the only thing that needs to be done is remove any sort of possible taxpayer expense incurred by faggots partaking in a conscious and direct effort of something intentional. That's the only thing I have a problem with, is if AIDS patients somehow throw the cost onto the backs of everyday people, like everyone else has to pay for the consequences of these degenerates' actions.

Signed. Saw that PJW called her out too.
kek

Bumping just to piss off the shills in this thread.

Such edumacated bants these Exeter University liberals have. Have fun getting stoned to death in your own home.

Its always these rich fuckers who live in gated communities and send their kids who elite private schools. They never have to live with the shit they import.

Its like this big time in Connecticut. All the rich jews down near NYC and the politicians like the Governor who talk about #refugeeswelcome. But do they stick them in their home towns like Greeenwitch or Westport? Will their kids have to deal with them in class? NOPE. They dump them in the ghetto's of Hartford or New Haven far, far away from their mansions and country clubs.

Bumping, this thing went through the roof holy fuck

Priceless. I wish I could bet on her taking in refugees.

ABSOLUTE KEK

471 sig's left to go

I'll give you a bump to piss off the shills working overtime

It's set to 35000 for 'completion,' not 3k. Not that completion means anything, but great for optics, 35000 is a hefty fucking number.

390 left. /r/ hotpockets edit OP to break up link. This is now a raid thread

fakeaddressgenerator.com/World/uk_address_generator

Rev up them proxies boys

265 left

Spreading this on twitter seems to be effective. A lot of people have picked up on it already, many of them seem to be normies that are in the alpha-phase of their redpilling program.

RIGHT WING TWITTER SQUADS REPORT IN

bimpitty-bump lads

Even RMS has the sense to be against this bitch.

stallman.org/harry-potter.html

It hit 35000 and just increased the goal to 50k. is that supposed to happen?