Our Justice system is a Joke

Reading the paper this morning:

Arkansas Judge leaves 18 month old child in car for hours and child dies. Judge continues to receive 168k salary while suspended.

On the same page some nigger beat his 23 month old kid but didn't kill it, 10 years in jail.

Both should be locked up, but instead only the regular citizen is, not the judge who arguably did something infinitely worse.

I refuse to believe a judge who is mentally healthy could just "forget" their kid in the hot car.

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasmatters.
katv.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The judge hasn't been convicted yet which is why they are only suspended as compared to the nog who was sentenced to 10 years after conviction

Standard procedure, OP. Even when cops kill niggers and it's justified, even though the entire country's liberals pour out to to protest exactly what you're protesting (why he suzpinded without pay? HE MURDERED A BLACK BAYBAY!!!), it's the lawful procedure.
Take notes next time a cop kills a nigger. You'll see every traitor wog and nigger asking the same thing you are.

This is not possible, this simply must be a dream

That's no good, please move into the northern half of the state to get away from the literal tide of niggers that are flowing in from other states familia

Intent, nigger.

this user gets to wear the dunce cap. get some reading comprehension fucking idiot.

op is angry that the judge is getting special treatment, still gets to collect his full salary while suspended, and the state is forced to pay another 70k on top of that to have a special judge fill his place while suspended. all while the judge is still responsible for killing his son.

So I can kill my kid by leaving him in a hot car for hours, and all I have to do is say I didn't intend to do it? Somehow I don't think that would work for the average Joe.

exactly. corrupt justice system protects their own at the expense of the public. these are the same corrupt motherfuckers subverting trump.

arkansasmatters. com/news/local-news/hot-springs-judge-charged-in-hot-car-death/365040348

katv. com/news/local/naramore-verdict

Oh, you're a nigger. You should have led with that.

Whoop, forgot my seasoning.

trashcan-man.jpg

You don't even know what you're saying. Try again.

So pathetic to see people trying to protect their ego with sneaky word games.
Is he a kike by any chance?

Cry me a fucking River shlomo

Who cares?
The nigger should just be killed along with his kid.
Of course the Jewish judge gets off Scott free.
Kill yourself OP.

no u

No one said this stupid nigger is based and they weren't even charged for the same crime. Try again though kike.

PEOPLE FORGET THINGS YOU FUCKING KIKE. IF YOU THINK THESE TWO CRIMES ARE ANYWHERE NEAR EQUIVALENT THEN SEND YOURSELF THE NEAREST GAS CHAMBER.

You're right. Why, just last night I "forgot" to pull Schlomo out of my oven.

Negligence is a different charge from assault and battery. Who'd have guessed.

Yeah you don't immediately get cut off or even convicted after killing someone.

I know a woman that killed a woman when drunk driving and she went about her life semi-normal for about a year, thinking maybe nothing would really happen or the court would be understanding of her. Then she gets in and is tossed in prison for a few years.

This shit isn't really special treatment so much as regular procedure that is applied even when someone is obviously guilty. We have these rules that way people can't be abused or harassed that easily and have their entire lives upheaved. The judge will likely end up in court with very few people wanting to side with them.

He was found not guilty of manslaughter or child endangering.