John Mccain takes Shot at Trump at Munich Security Conference

>“They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent.”

It seems they are also moving away from the term Globalist and using the term ==multilateral structures==

Yeah nice try mcain. Trump is the West.

When is this good goy going to croak?

the time has come, McCain needs a bullet in the cranium

I know, for fuck's sake.

Why is taking so long to defeat jewish supremacy cmon all someone has to do is leak the pedo blackmail photos of politicians and bring in a law that says any politician who is blackmailed and does not immediately go to the police should be punished with long, draw-out torture.

NWO puppet just like Kerry. Part of the club that you're not in.

Whenever the (((MSM))) says there's GOP opposition to something Trump is doing, it's always the same 2-3 old fucks with McCain leading them.

Has Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence already made his speech in Munich?

The maliciousness and evil of Cheney lite here trying to put a human face on what his later words literally translate to imperialism and western supremacy then have the audacity to say that those against him are against the West yet he actively seeks to destroy Western Civilization.

The old fool neocons like him are finished. His era is over.

Absolute confirmation that McCain will not survive DOTR

Because Israel has got those pics, and footage. And Israel is jewish if you haven't noticed

Here are more speeches from the conference.

FM Al-Jubeir-youtu.be/RBkloV3ztUA

General Mattis-youtu.be/wwsDbJ9K5Eo

Mike Pence-youtu.be/cMOxDAIPFMA

Defense ministers NATO panel discussion-youtu.be/do3LeF6JoQc

The Future of the European Union: United or Divided?-youtu.be/pPezDoOjApg

Chinese FM stresses importance of multilateralism at Munich Security Conference-youtu.be/EODDTTCe9-I

We really need to aggressively destroy these anti-memes.

There are far more Blacks, more Asians, more Middle Easterners in the world, EACH, than there are White Europeans. In that global world without borders that they dream of, WE are the minority by far. Yet nobody insists that Whites get special privileges everywhere else in the world, least of all their precious "minorities" in their home countries. Instead they come to us, seeking not refuge but cultural and demographic conquest.

And yet, these subversions – refugee and minority – still hold a tremendous sway over the majority of our people.

see he sounds like he's saying the something good but then throws it all away by equating the west with the nwo kike globalist bullshit.

in the same breath he says we need to fight to preserve the west but then shames those who would do just that. this fucking kike doublespeak is so infuriating

reeeeeeeee who said there had to be a global leader? why can't america lead america and everyone else do their own thing? I can't finish this shit, why is mccain still alive

Just who are these 'Founders'?

All I am hearing from McCain is

Here is some info about the founders. The US government by the sounds of it.

Slipped up bigly right there

Even if it mean the death of everything you wax on and on about. He is the worst kind of faggot, a traitor.

Reminder, this traitor takes money from Soros

They must have some real dirt on McCain. More than just his Tokyo Rose broadcasts.

What drives these traitors? Why do they think defending 'The West' matters when the West is reduced to shitskins, mudslimes, kikes and dogeaters? Why do they pretend that matters?

McCain is a fucking traitor and should have been executed decades ago.

How has this oldass fart not die already?
Isn't he like 80+ years old?

I guess asspained McCain doesn't like Pinochet memes. He was being taunted a couple weeks ago on Twitter by Holla Forumsacks.

No idea how this faggot keeps getting elected. Probably cooking the books or the snowbird vote.

who oh who could be behind this?

There are theories that he is using blood transfusions of children to keep himself young.

He's not blackmailed, he's ideological. They broke him during his captivity. The torture is a red herring, the real work is purely psychological. He's been a communist agent ever since Vietnam.

Because muh war hero. Nevermind that hes actually a traitor responsible for raising the USAF losses by 60% in 1968.

I read the title as "John Mccain shot by Trump at Munich Security Conference" This old decrepit fossil needs a helicopter ride.

Standing up for the west doesn't mean fucking around in the east. Fuck this asshole.

McCain married into a mafia drug family. They need open borders to keep the drugs flowing into the country.

Why doesnt trump have McCain heart-attack-gun'd? McCain is old as shit, would anyone even suspect anything?

Meanwhile his sons.

kek

Literally only pic where meg mccain isnt the fatty

That's his adopted daughter. The cuckery present in his family knows no bounds.

who would adopt a nigger, like what's the point?

I hate this Traitor so fucking much.

shit I forgot his son married a negrees.

What happens when his son needs bone marrow?

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

What a fucking waste.

Natural selection.

For a quick wonderful second I assumed the subject line was saying mccain opened fire on trump.

Ever notice they go for the black women who try to make themselves look as white as possible (lighter skin, fake hair, white speech patterns). They never marry Shaneequa and gloat about it.

As if the McCain family line is any better than that of an African slave. This is marrying up for a McCain.

A fitting end for his line.

Oh this is so funny, they're all a bunch of race mixing cucks!

Wow I didn't know he had an adopted pajeet daughter, and shes a fucking cow to boot

The values of the West in the minds of kikes and neocons is willfully opening up your homelands to be conquered in the name of tolerance.
Tolerance is not a virtue. Tolerance is accepting OK with pain and suffering. Fuck this old traitor.

He's virtue signalling so hard he married a nigress just to piss off "racists".
No, the only thing burning is your chlamydia infected dick.

Juan "Songbird": McCain showing his treasonous stripes yet one more time. What a senile joke he's become (if not always was.)

He continues to sabotage and betray his President and the American people.
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mccain-idUSKBN15Y07R
Holla Forums is standing around with its dick in its hands doing nothing to stop this enemy of the people.

I don't think so.

I think it's that a lot of these politicians are permanently ring-fenced by IRL shills, propaganda, narrative reinforcement, psy-ops where necessary. The reality of US senators is probably upwards of 95% constructed.

The Palace Court is a cloistered realm.

McCain is the worst. I can't believe I had to vote for this guy in 2008.

Why is this guy such a fucking traitor?

AHAHAHA THE ETERNAL ARMYCUCK

In all seriousness does anyone have a theory why ZOGbots seem to be more inclined to marry sheboons? Is it because they think hideous apes will be less likely to cuck them on deployment or something?

"""""""""""""""""MUNICH"""""""""""""""""""""""""

You answered your own question.
They are programmed to do so. They are the ones who have most readily accepted the kike psychological programming. You will find bots until you reach the top, and that's where you will find the programmers. Pretty disturbing isn't it?

Never forget the Keating Five.

Wasn't there an user that detailed how that shit worked? Didn't it involve near total sensory deprivation and starvation?
Everybody breaks. Everybody. And everyone after is now a zombie, going through the motions of life now that the person inside is dead, awaiting instructions from their handler.
Reminds me of Bioshock actually. Would you kindly?

AMPLIFY THIS
This is the One Thing they don't want whites to know. This damning fact has been slid, tucked away, and drowned out to the best of the abilities of TPTB. This simple fact is curiously even missin from (((Wikipedia))), as it edits away global race demographics statistics (see the "Discussion" page on the article where people are requesting the information, but the requests are simply ignored).

I only learned about this a year or so ago, and had an "oh shit" moment.

And where was this cocksucker the past 8 years. We didn't hear a peep out of him except we he wanted to bomb Syria.

Good on you for bringing this up. Everyone here should take the time to read about the Keating Five.

What a traitorous stooge.

Truly disgusting, treasonous even.

McCain is still talking shit.Someone needs to lock that old faggot back up in his cage.
Now he's running his mouth about Trump calling the MSM out.

Gee, no wonder. All whites who have non-white family members/relatives are not to be trusted, as they will always try to signal against ethnonationalism.

It's time to arrest that traitor.