Benjamin Netanyahu Is in Bed with the Administration—Almost Literally

Benjamin Netanyahu Is in Bed with the Administration—Almost Literally

Kushner's ties to Netanyahu go back to his teenage years. He "knew the prime minister, who was friendly with his father, a real estate developer and donor to Israeli causes," the Times noted. It added, "Netanyahu had even stayed at the Kushners' home in New Jersey, sleeping in Jared's bedroom. (The teenager moved to the basement that night.)"

The ties go deeper still. Kushner directed a family foundation that gave money to illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which were constructed in flagrant violation of international law and the Fourth Geneva Convention. President Trump himself previously donated $10,000 to the illegal Israeli settlement Beit El.

The president has installed him as a leading adviser on Middle East policy. The president promised his son-in-law will "do peace" in the region.

Reflecting on his interactions with Kushner, Weiss recalled, "[They] were limited, but they don't give me hope about his ability to achieve peace in the Middle East. He lived in a deeply Zionist-patriarchal mental space then; I never saw him take a step out of it."

Kushner was just 26 years old when Weiss was let go, but his pro-Israel views date back even further. In his schooling, Kushner and his peers were told to draw maps of Israel from memory and refer to the Israeli-occupied Palestinian West Bank as "Judea and Samaria," a tactic Israel and its supporters use to whitewash the fact that the land's inhabitants are indigenous Arabs who have lived under Israeli military occupation for nearly 50 years.

As for those inhabitants, "In his classes, Palestinians were regarded at a distance, in part as security threats who committed acts of terrorism," the Times reported. Some teachers claimed Palestinian culture was fabricated; there was virtually no discussion of the illegal occupation; and students could not walk the halls "without seeing the flags of Israel and Israeli historical figures and how the kids celebrate Israeli holidays."

archive.is/9B3UJ

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9211565.html
hebcal.
chabad.
biblegateway.
geni.
ridingthebeast.
biblegematria.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought this was old info

It's news to me.

Unlucky for Satanyahu, we know Trump doesn't listen to Kushner at all, and that it has lately made Kushner have temper tantrums and severe stress leading to weight loss. The kike is very triggered that Trump ignores everything he says.

These kikes can't keep track of whose Jewing who anymore.

Guy has written cuck all over him.

you knew Netanyahu slept in Kushner's bed?

Goddamn I want a doujin of Ivanka cucking her husband with another woman.

Jews are opportunistic and impulsive. No forethought, just only immediate pleasure and reward. And if it suits the interest they'll backstab eachother.

(((you))) should try harder.

10/10 Would read through.
Bonus if it takes place in a nazi themed director room of a FEMA camp

>mfw in the doujin Ivanka gets sexually aroused by the death of commies in the camps.
I'd fund it in a heartbeat.

What dark crevice off your ass did you throw that out of from what I posted?

Still not the best timeline, still need to win more, folks.

Funny that. In Portugal about 16/17 years ago there was a pedo ring uncovered and then covered up, and the guy that got the highest sentence was called Bibi
Coincidence?
In this ring there was all sorts of politicians and TV personalities, that's why they covered it up.

What's your opinion on this pic?

forgot pic

Instead of trying to figure out what jews are up to we should just kill them so they're not up to anything

Getting cucked by a cuck myst be the lowest of the low.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Youre completely retarded if you think that could be real.

This reads like an user TRIED to sound official.

his job is to make us look retarded

It's in the Global Intelligence Files on wleaks, from the Stratfor hack, and is real.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1807383_re-ok-.html
but yes I think they were joking

And you completely threw out the rest of my post to hone in on that and keep cone visioning on that particular part of my post. Quite (((msm))) and (((journalist))) tier.
This is some serious kike/lib playbook of context manipulation

He merely implied their greed and arrogance tended to override their tribalism. And he's right, especially if one group of Jews is considered lesser in some way than the other within the context of kikery.
Simply put: Jews view themselves as the only actual humans. Humans view ourselves as the only actual humans - does that stop us from fucking each other over constantly? No. Doesn't stop the kikes from doing it either.

They're just more keen, as a group and as individuals, to fuck over non-Jews first and foremost.

their impulsive nature is tribal but (((you))) were implying the opposite to convince an user that your people don't play both sides.

topkek

God damn, way to fill words into my mouth and try to string and twist it into something it isn't. For all the amount of throwing accusations of me being a shill to you, your behavior and posting style suggests more projecting.
Gain some reading comprehension and reread my post you colossal faggot. Jews will jew eachother if the opportunity arises and benefits themselves individually. Yes, their main focus is on those they consider animals, but even they amongst their own ranks prey and jew on themselves. Where do you think the (((marxist))) indoctrination of libs got their learning playbook from, and how even the libs in their various rhetorics are self cannibalizing?

Is this why Bibi asked if it was ok to out his and Kushner's past at a live press conference? Was it a bitter threat, or gloating?

Trump already cucked out for Netanhayu.

Trump gave kushner a token position goes out of his way to not listen to his advice so much that the kikes were crying about it last week.

You're both fucking retards, jews have group evolutionary strategy and they are born schemers and plotters. Claiming they're the opposite of that is on a whole new level of retarded.

Then again, that's to be expected from a moeshit Holla Forums shitposter.

Komen jullie wel eens op Nieuwskoerier?

h ttps://www.nieuwskoerier.nl/?page=1

Hier is het volk van Nu.nl naar overgestapt nadat die site stopte met een platform voor reacties (ze raakten steeds verder hun geloofwaardigheid kwijt op NuJIJ.nl). Er zitten aardig wat normaaltjes op Nieuwskoerier die Linksmoe zijn, helaas wordt het wel flink geteisterd door betaalde EU-trollen. Zoals bijv. deze homo in pik gerelateerd.

What took you so long to switch your IP?
By inbreeding themselves to extinction? kek.
8ch.net/pol/res/9211565.html topic is 404 now, but it was the silent holocaust remarking how jewish inbreeding practices are catching up with them. Or how jews are hating the development of the non-secular jew in america as it damages them?

But crew, we have real Jews and Trump Jews, remember?

Trump doesnt even consult Kushner anymore, he's been going around his back and having meetings/making decisions while Kushner is in bed on the Sabbath

Kushner got used and is being slowly pushed out to the side, lmao you think Trump wants anything to do with the son of a tax evader and contributor to the Democrats? Give me a break, kushner got used and now that Trump is president kushner is worthless to him

what ever habbens kill the philistines

I know I shouldn't but I LoL'd.
It's incredibly funny because it's so, so true

We should get people to throw a fit and try have Kushner removed.

This. That said, I'd love to see Kushner tossed out and replaced with someone the left would truly hate.

We don't know any of this. It was written up and presented to us through media, just any other myriad of stories that may be positive, negative, or wholly unrelated to the administration.

Ok Shlomo.

Is Jared Kushner the literal Anti-Christ?

>Born January 10, 1981 – which was a Saturday, aka a Sabbath. The reading for the Sabbath Kushner was born with (Parshat Bo) is Exodus 10:1-13:16, which talks about the plagues in Egypt beginning with Locusts and ending with the slaughter of the firstborns.
>His name in Hebrew is Yoel Chaim Kushner and in true Hebrew Gematria the number of his name is 1331 (Sofit activated). 1331 = 11³ and is written as 1000 in base 11 – 11 is the number of the Qlippoth (Anti-Cosmic forces of evil the Jews believe they must unleash upon the Earth before their Messiah comes to rule) and 1000 is the number of years their Messiah is believed to rule the Earth before destroying it. Further, in Rev 7:8 the phrase "of the tribe of Benjamin" (e? f???? ße??aµ??) has an isopsephia value of 1331. Jared was/is very close to Benjamin Netanyahu. Jared's father is a convicted felon and successful real estate developer. Could it be possible that Jared considers Bibi as his actual father figure, and not his biological dad? Is this where how Jared Kusher is "of the tribe of Benjamin?"

The evidence seems to indicate Jared Kusher is not only /theirguy/ but also the Anti-Christ.

hebcal. com/hebcal/?year=1981&month=1&yt=G&v=1&nh=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&o=on&s=on&i=off&lg=s&vis=on&D=on&d=on&c=off&geo=zip&zip&m=72&.cgifields=ss&.s=Preview+Calendar
chabad. org/parshah/default_cdo/aid/15561/jewish/Bo.htm
biblegateway. com/passage/?search=Exodus+10%3A1-13%3A16&version=ESV
geni. com/people/Jared-Kushner/6000000013187475552
ridingthebeast. com/gematria-calculator/
biblegematria. com/the-golden-ratio.html

He isn't very charismatic though.

Kikes shill against Trump so hard I almost am not suspicious of him.