Huge Scandal breaking in Japan

"OSAKA – The local finance bureau has disclosed that a state-owned land lot has been sold to an education corporation linked to the wife of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for 134 million yen even though the value of the property has been appraised at over 900 million yen."

mainichi.jp/english/articles/20170214/p2a/00m/0na/024000c#csidx24ce8971ac3fdee9879608f83077249

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2017/02/13/finance-ministry-sold-land-for-nippon-kaigi-school-at-fraction-of-market-value/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/17/national/osaka-preschool-scrutinized-passing-slurs-koreans-chinese/#.WKgb3Tt96Uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rescript_on_Education
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/japan/
mizuhonokuni.ed.jp/philosophy/
tokyoreporter.com/2017/02/19/abe-to-resign-if-participation-in-shady-nippon-kaigi-land-deal-shown/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/10/does-this-religious-cult-run-japan.html
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2027399/court-dismisses-japan-defence-minister-inadas-complaint-about
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/02/11/editorials/intimidation-via-broadcast-law/#.WKk9Pjt96Uk
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/04/22/editorials/political-pressure-broadcasters/#.WKk9sjt96Uk
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20160423/p2a/00m/0na/007000c#csidx7065890f56c9a50adbad7981b357a0b
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/17/japanese-tv-anchors-lose-their-jobs-amid-claims-of-political-pressure
mainichi
youtube.com/watch?v=-FDIAUfI_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=XKaiweWAhKM
thetrumpet.com/article/14529.2.193.0/world/world-war-ii/the-cryptic-nationalist-group-steering-japan
twitter.com/tasaki_kanagawa/status/835091119494946816
nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/news/200700/1
tocana.jp/2017/02/post_12459_entry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NkZUwlMXRD4
twitter.com/bobby_muntan/status/840101340986589184)
aish.com/jw/s/South_Koreans_Learning_Talmud.html
matzav.com/talmud-study-now-mandatory-in-south-korea/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3531164,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moritomo Gakuen, a Japanese private school operator linked to Nippon Kaigi (a right-wing Shinto organization that seeks to bring back Emperor -worship and Japan's pre-war constitution) bought state-owned land for 134 million yen, some 800 million yen lower than the appraised value, according to government statements during a parliamentary panel session Friday.
The Moritomo Gakuen group last year purchased the land in Toyonaka, Osaka Prefecture, for an elementary school set to open in spring.
Originally the school eas set to be named after the Prime Minister but he rejected this idea as "improper". However, Abe's wife, Akie, has been appointed honorary principal of the school.

Japanese MSM is, on the whole, ignoring this story.

tokyoreporter.com/2017/02/13/finance-ministry-sold-land-for-nippon-kaigi-school-at-fraction-of-market-value/

Meanwhile:

"Nationalist Osaka preschool draws heat for distributing slurs against Koreans, Chinese"

(PRESCHOOL, daiyo!)

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/17/national/osaka-preschool-scrutinized-passing-slurs-koreans-chinese/#.WKgb3Tt96Uk

A separate pamphlet distributed to parents in December and obtained by Kyodo News read, “The problem is that people who have inherited the spirit (of Koreans) exist in our country with the looks of Japanese people.”

Kagoike is also said to have highlighted “the uniformity of the Japanese race” in a separate letter to the parents.

In February last year, a parent in her 30s received a handwritten letter from the deputy principal that bluntly said, “I don’t discriminate. But in my mind, I hate Koreans and Chinese.”

In a video taken at the opening of sports day in 2015, a child was shown being forced to recite, “We want China and South Korea, which portray Japan as a villain, to be repentant. We’ll root for Prime Minister (Shinzo) Abe.”

The kindergarten received around ¥40 million in subsidies from the Osaka Prefectural Government in fiscal 2015.

How could cost $7 million dollars to remove garbage from the grounds?

Japanese land is not actually that expensive, it's just an illusion.

So basically a hyper nationalist corporation that literally wants to reinstate imperial rule was caught bribing the prime minister. I'm jealous. Imagine if we had corporations on our side bribing politicians. Instead every single one of them opposes us.

This is what happens when you don't have Jews.

Both of these. Japan is actually a fairly cheap place to live.

The building is almost complete, and there is no evidence that they spent ANY money removing garbage from the grounds.

I just checked the major news sources here in Japan and
Nikkei (日本経済新聞 - slight right wing skew)- Nothing
Mainichi (毎日新聞 - Conservative)- Nothing
Asahi (朝日新聞 - Very Left Wing)- One article, but pay locked
Yomiuri (読売新聞 - centre left)- Hardly anything

it could boil in to another Lockheed incident, but the Japanese are very apathetic today. Thank god the jews aren't hereyet

Also OP is a massive faggot for not breaking links, and not even posting the story here, or even archiving it.
Get fucked, 4cuck.

Whether it's a bribe or not there are corporations in Japan that want to restore imperial power. That would be equivalent to us having white nationalist corporations. Japanese nationalists actually have corporations on their side and we have none on our side.

Well, thanx 4 checking, but wtf are u talking about?
I posted liks, & the quotes I posted are from those links.
Not my fault if u can't read.
This story originally surfaced on Feb. 8th or 9th, but has been so under-reported it just made its way to TV last nite.

Are you having a seizure? Why are you typing like that?

kys

While I agree on OP being a newfag
The link is Mainichi. You can click the Japanese article button and you're on the Japanese site.

Where did you find this website?

in ur ass

report this nigger.

Are koreans their jews?

Considering what happened during World War II…
Also Talmuds in every Korean household

I know, but it isn't on the front page of the Japanese site.

As for the ranking, it's only the 5th most viewed article, and the 2nd one is about a new personality on a fucking kids show.

Fuck you, I'm making a better thread when this one gets shoah'd.
LURK MORE NEWFAG

East-asians are by default Jews. Japan is the only exception.

Koreans are their jews and Chinese are sort of like sandniggers.

Moritomo Gakuen's kindergarten is known for making its pupils memorize and recite the right-wing "Imperial Rescript on Education" — an 1890 edict that was used to promote militaristic education during World War II.

After the end of World War II in Asia following the surrender of Japan, the American occupation authorities forbade the formal reading of the Imperial Rescript in schools, and the National Diet officially abolished it on 19 June 1948.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rescript_on_Education

Can't win them all it seems.

Even when they're being bad, the Japs are still leagues ahead of the West.

If this was America, they'd have started a illegal child trafficking ring/uranium mine on the land which would be ran as a cattle farm as a front, which somehow made unusually successful cattle trading deals to boot.

CAN'T HAVE LITERALLY HITLER DRUMPF COOPERATING WITH SHINZO NOW CAN WE? TIME TO GET A NEW PUPPET INSTALLED!

Lol, why u mad tho?

I think I've made it pretty clear that this is being swept under the carpet by all but a few.

Why?
Probably they are worried that the instability currently rocking the political foundation of many countries, both in this region and the West, will spread to Japan with Abe's apparently squeaky-clean image about to be tarnished.

He has the support of about, oh, about 40% of the people.
Problem is, there's no effective opposition.

Does Japan have Merchants? Or vengeful Aniu?

Look it's interesting, and certainly worth looking in to, but
isn't the kind of language most of us here use.

Consider my unsaged posts as an encouragement, but at least try to fit in. We've been raided, shilled, and DDOS'd to the point that where most of us know who's one of us, and who isn't. I bet you can't even triforce.

As others have pointed out, Koreans and Chinks are subversive, with Japanese communist collaborators working within Japan.
Read up on the Zainichi Koreans.

Can't triforce. Never could.
Do I give a fuck?

Is that because Japanese culture is based on not race mixing, having honor, and generally not trying to meddle in the affairs of other nations (some colonialism as an exception)? And Chinese and Koreans are swindlers when it comes to their stores and businesses?

No, it's because Japs isolated themselves, and also because of their Jomon blood.

Witness this

∆ ∆
polite sage because unrelated

▲
▲ ▲

Isolated themselves because of the threat of colonialism from overseas.
Take a look at a map of SE Asia in the C19th.

In the West we're taught that "Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack", but WWII really started when Perry came knocking.

That's a whole other topic tho tbh fam.

Japan is the only non white country that's defeated a European power in a war since the Ottomans. The Ottomans defeated some small Balkan countries. Japan defeated Russia.

In what fucking way?
I bet this is just a fucking meme.

Did the wife have any say in this?

I smell kikery.

Based nip media.

Take the macpill
You can't lag if you can't play the game :^)

getting a PC after this piece of shit fails

hahahahaha
god damn. i guess thats the ugly truth of humanity - in this country you think, wow all this hate really is a shame. Until you realize people will always find a reason to hate others. even if you look just like em.

Sure.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and there's no excuse for newfaggorty.

Even that is arguable. Like with most small countries our wars usually end up with us "defeated" while insurgency blossoms everywhere. Asymmetrical warfare is the only way for a Croatia or Serbia to deal with big armies from big countries, and in this we were exceedingly successful. The Turks didn't have a strong hold on our territories.

The only enduring result of the Turks is that while up north places like Germany and France grew fat and wealthy we were desperately clinging to mere existence and as a result the Balkans lagged behind in various fields of development.

I don't know from which hole you crawled out of but you have to go back.

Not even Japanese and there are plenty of reasons to hate Koreans.

good. fuck those IP stealing gook faggots sexual jews.

NHK:

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/japan/

*crickets*

yes

this. fuck all koreans. comfort women was too generous to these fucks

FOSS is pretty much the only acceptable and encouragable form of communism (if we choose to class it as such).

Why? It takes from nobody. It's basically just charity that benefits everyone and is VOLUNTARILY reciprocated by other developers.

Anyone on Holla Forums who doesn't run Linux (or another open-source OS), is a faggot.

Wew

It's not communism, if anything it's primitivism.

I've had my programs co-opted by SJW-lite retards. Fuck off nigger. They'll get shit from me. I now own everything I create.

FOSS doesn't mean unlicensed - that is communism.

Is he globalist?

I reckon we wait and see and keep this info as a bullet if we need it. We may be able to get japs to post this on social media.

Frankly i think this whole thing is a set up against the pm.

Full capitalism OR communism is an unobtainable meme without severe deprivation of the masses.

Doing things for free =/= communism. That's just social collaboration outside if profit motive capitalist needs. It's almost like sport tbh. Communism is when ALL things are done for free.

Yeah, admittedly the politics in it can really fuck shit up. A lot of hipster dumbfucks in the field now too.

But, there are non pozzed programmers out there. They just don't get any of the funding and are attacked by those female "programmers" who are funded to "fix" the offensive gender pronouns and racist/insensitive terminology they use in their code. When the pull requests originally started appearing, before feminist SJW retardation was in full swing, I thought it was satire. Didn't realize the population was that retarded.

FOSS shouldn't be considered communism at all. My point was that it does not "take" from anyone and that no one is forced into a slave-like structure to sustain it.

Also, created any cool shit? Don't need specifics that might identify you, just curious as to the kind of stuff you were creating that was co-opted.

I'm assuming web shit as this is where a lot of these faggots seem to dwell.

S P H E R I C A L
P
H
E
R
I
C
A
L

They teach the talmud in fucking grade school. What gives?

This. Turks actually sucked in warfare.

Abe was one of the top promoters of TPP, and you ask me if he is a globalist.

redneck part of japan, who cares really

6 FIGURES YOU SAY?!

Who give a fuck really? The CEO probably read a lot of yukio Mishima books and think he can make a dent? Japan is so comfy right unless those kikes trying their grubby hand in Japan

So, what, like 25 dollars or something?

Literally Fake News.

The Japanese business world is so different from American. It almost is a weird feudal system or something, whereas American business is based around being rootless cosmopolitans.

I'm honestly waiting for DX11 emulation to sharpen up before jumping. I like space engineers too much to even be arsed to dual boot

What a fucking surprise. I always wondered when I was studying Japanese why every textbook referred to it as if it was the only newspaper that existed, and why the teachers only ever used clippings from that particular paper for exercises.

If I ever have kids I'm moving to Japan and sending them to this school.

Only way to guarantee they get an unpozzed education.

The Chinese in Vancouver Canada just did the same thing, except they bought the land from the city of Vancouver (for about 8% the appraised value). The corp that bought it turns out to be directly owned by the communist Chinese gov.

Seems like a non issue to me

GET READY FOR SOME CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

bamp

Moritomo Gakuen website's "philosphy" page, including the Imperial Rescript On Education:

mizuhonokuni.ed.jp/philosophy/

Translation of Imperial Rescript by Kikuchi Dairoku:

Know ye, Our Subjects:

Our Imperial Ancestors have founded Our Empire on a basis broad and everlasting, and have deeply and firmly implanted virtue; Our subjects ever united in loyalty and filial piety have from generation to generation illustrated the beauty thereof. This is the glory of the fundamental character of Our Empire, and herein also lies the source of Our education. Ye, Our subjects, be filial to your parents, affectionate to your brothers and sisters; as husbands and wives be harmonious, as friends true; bear yourselves in modesty and moderation; extend your benevolence to all; pursue learning and cultivate arts, and thereby develop intellectual faculties and perfect moral powers; furthermore, advance public good and promote common interests; always respect the Constitution* and observe the laws; should emergency arise, offer yourselves courageously to the State; and thus guard and maintain the prosperity of Our Imperial state; and tus guard and maintain the prosperity of Our Imperial Throne coeval with heaven and earth. So shall ye not only be Our good and faithful subjects, but render illustrious the best traditions of your forefathers.

The way here set forth is indeed the teaching bequeathed by Our Imperial Ancestors, to be observed alike by Their Descendants and the subjects, infallible for all ages and true in all places. It is Our wish to lay it to heart in all reverence, in common with you, Our subjects, that we may all attain to the same virtue.

October 30, 1890

(*Please note, this is a reference to the Meiji Constitution, not Japan's post-war pacifist constitution.)

Abe to resign if participation in shady Nippon Kaigi land deal shown:

tokyoreporter.com/2017/02/19/abe-to-resign-if-participation-in-shady-nippon-kaigi-land-deal-shown/

Hopefully this doesn't take Abe down as he seems friendly with Trump and I dread what kind of token faggot Japan would stick in his position.

Nippon Kaigi, The Religious Cult Secretly Running Japan:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/10/does-this-religious-cult-run-japan.html

Don't get too worked up. Even if Abe resigns the conservative party in Japan still have a super majority. They might replace Abe with someone even more shitlordy.
or a cuckservative, we don't know

Nigger Japan's ranking in terms of freedom has been dropping ever since Abe took office.

What's funny is Abe resigned before in the past. Is Japan really that pussified that they gave Abe a second chance even though he was corrupt as fuck?

oh, hai!

scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2027399/court-dismisses-japan-defence-minister-inadas-complaint-about

losing ww2 tends to do that to a country

good
freedom =/= an objectively desiraable good
to define if freedom is good, we must first define our terms
if freedom means the ability to do as one pleases
it would be wise to first see what it pleases one to do

[waifupillow.jpg]

Affiliated to the openly revisionist organization Nippon Kaigi, Shinzo Abe consistently defends its agenda. Ms.Tomomi Inada is nominated as next Secretary-General of LDP, by Shinzō Abe and it means that she will be nominated as the successor of Abe by him, according to the press in Japan, due to her political and historical beliefs which are close to his.

Abe is widely viewed as a right-wing nationalist. The British journalist Rupert Wingfield-Hayes of BBC described him as "far more right wing than most of his predecessors." Since 1997, as the bureau chief of the 'Institute of Junior Assembly Members Who Think About the Outlook of Japan and History Education', Abe led the Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform. On his official homepage he questions the extent to which coercion was applied toward the comfort women, dismissing South Korean positions on the issue, as foreign interference in Japanese domestic affairs. In a Diet session on 6 October 2006, Abe revised his statement regarding comfort women, and said that he accepted the report issued in 1993 by the sitting cabinet secretary, Yōhei Kōno, where the Japanese government officially acknowledged the issue. Later in the session, Abe stated his belief that Class A war criminals are not criminals under Japan's domestic law.

In a meeting of the Lower House Budget Committee in February 2006, Abe said, 'There is a problem as to how to define aggressive wars; we cannot say it is decided academically', and 'It is not the business of the government to decide how to define the last world war. I think we have to wait for the estimation of historians'. However, on a TV program in July 2006 he denied that Manchukuo was a puppet state.

Abe published a book called Toward a Beautiful Nation (美しい国へ Utsukushii kuni e) in July 2006, which became a bestseller in Japan. The Korean and Chinese governments, as well as noted academics and commentators, have voiced concern about Abe's historical views.

(ctd.)

In March 2007, in response to a United States Congress resolution by Mike Honda, Abe denied any government coercion in the recruitment of comfort women during World War II, in line with a statement made almost ten years before on the same issue, in which Abe voiced his opposition to the inclusion of the subject of military prostitution in several school textbooks and then denied any coercion in the "narrow" sense of the word, environmental factors notwithstanding. This statement provoked negative reactions in Asian and western countries; a New York Times editorial on 6 March 2007 commented for instance:

What part of 'Japanese Army sex slaves' does Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe, have so much trouble understanding and apologizing for? … These were not commercial brothels. Force, explicit and implicit, was used in recruiting these women. What went on in them was serial rape, not prostitution. The Japanese Army's involvement is documented in the government's own defense files. A senior Tokyo official more or less apologized for this horrific crime in 1993…Yesterday, [Abe] grudgingly acknowledged the 1993 quasi-apology, but only as part of a pre-emptive declaration that his government would reject the call, now pending in the United States Congress, for an official apology. America isn't the only country interested in seeing Japan belatedly accept full responsibility. [South] Korea and China are also infuriated by years of Japanese equivocations over the issue.

A Washington Post editorial, "Shinzo Abe's Double Talk" (24 March 2007), also criticized him: "he's passionate about Japanese victims of North Korea—and blind to Japan's own war crimes". A 2 March 2014 New York Times editorial called Abe a "nationalist" who is a profound threat to American-Japanese relations, and a 14 November 2014 opinion piece labeled Abe's position on the subject of comfort women a "war on truth." The same editorial presented him as a revisionist, a view largely accepted by the international and part of the Japanese press.

About that:

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/02/11/editorials/intimidation-via-broadcast-law/#.WKk9Pjt96Uk

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/04/22/editorials/political-pressure-broadcasters/#.WKk9sjt96Uk

Reporters without Borders, an international organization of journalists, recently announced that Japan's ranking in the 2016 World Press Freedom Index had fallen to 72nd, significantly below its place at 61st a year earlier.

mainichi.jp/english/articles/20160423/p2a/00m/0na/007000c#csidx7065890f56c9a50adbad7981b357a0b

"Reporters without Borders, an international organization of journalists, recently announced that Japan's ranking in the 2016 World Press Freedom Index had fallen to 72nd, significantly below its place at 61st a year earlier."

Japanese TV anchors lose their jobs amid claims of political pressure

Supporters of the three news broadcasters say prime minister had private dinners with top media executives before the departures

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/17/japanese-tv-anchors-lose-their-jobs-amid-claims-of-political-pressure

"Roland Shichijo" is Jake Adelstein's alias.
globalitewatchdog.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/jake-adelstein-tokyo-vice-japan-journalist/

Taro Aso (Deputy Prime Minister):

"In Germany under the Nazi regime, when you noticed the Constitution one day, the Weimar Constitution changed and changed to the Nazi Constitution, no one noticed it changed that way, Right? "

The fact that he was friendly with Trump is why this is happening.
It's not just the American (((media))) that hate Trump.
The globalists exist globally. They must be routed from EVERY country and thrown in the nearest bog.

Can't actually find that little factoid in the article you cite.

Meanwhile, the facts reported by the tokyoreporter article remain facts.

Forget what that other faggot said about trying to fit in. It's not going to work.

kys jew slave

Wait, what's the problem here? How long has this land sat empty? Imagine you have state land that's just sitting there, (((valued))) at 900mil yen, and no one will buy it. So along comes this corporation, who wants to build a fucking elementary school (which isn't exactly a lucrative business venture) and buys the land at an 8th of it's (((value))). Where is the problem, where is the context?
Or is this just scaremongering over those scary alt-right Japanese imperialists?

ケック

It is probably corrupt as fuck and business as usual, but it is a nice gesture being a school and all instead of something useless like fake rockets, tunnels, or refugees to bilk billions from the plebs.

What am I looking at here? All I can gather is that the school only takes up a fraction of the land area?

Awesome response. Pithy. Concise. Blunt. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new responses, rejoinders or retorts. Show us what you got man. Thanks for the motivation.

So Koreans have infiltrated the courts?

Jews can't infiltrate east Asian societies because they don't look like them, so it's obvious when they're trying to jew people. Jews evolved to jew Europeans.

THOSE FIENDS

That's why the try to jew japan by korean proxy.

You serious, gook?

Short answer: Yes.

wtf i hate trump and abe now

Dear Newfag jap op, what we mean by breaking links is this

mainichi lel.jp/english/articles/20170214/p2a/00m/0na/024000c#csidx24ce8971ac3fdee9879608f83077249

Why do we do this? Because of jews collecting and selling our metadata.

The control they have is spoopy, it's going to be glorious when they start getting rounded up.

(heil'd)
Translation
It shows how a plot of land of comparable size was sold for 8x the price Morimoto paid.

also note
Asahi Shinbun (朝日新聞 at the bottom right) is extremely left wing. They've ran and admitted running fake stories of interviewing "Japanese Soldiers" on Japanese war crimes that they saw, many of whom where captured by the communists after WW2 and thoroughly indoctrinated, and baseless comfort women memes.

So what exactly is that outrageous about this that got it banned? It pretty much just tell kids to respect the law and protect the Emperor if there's a war.

First thing I thought of too.

We do have WN CEOs in holywood portrayals of the elite which would make sense if we had many white ceos the kikes love to take reality and spin it on its head while laughing all the way to the bank

I remember hearing on the radio about how if someone outside of the family is wanted to take over the business of the father, then they are formally adopted and take over the family name.

Always with the commies

This.
I see no issue here at all, I fucking wish we had this kind of momentum in the West;good for you, nips.

The phrase "coeval with heaven and earth" implies that the Emperor is directly descended from God,
while "should emergency arise, offer yourselves courageously to the State" can be interpreted here as exhorting pre-schoolers to give up their lives for him.

Definitely.
t.- Been to Korea and interacted with (((Koreans)))
KOREANS ARE THE JEWS OF ASIA

Well, that's insane, but I suppose it's still better than worshiping cocks.

There's nothing wrong with having fertility rituals.

Prime Minister says he "will resign if wife's involvement" in state land ownership scandal proved:
youtube.com/watch?v=-FDIAUfI_E8

TVTokyo report, removed from their own website:
youtube.com/watch?v=XKaiweWAhKM

You know how we celebrate fertility? Easter. Do you see cocks all over the place during Easter? Leave your fucking muh dick faggotry to the subhumans.

And?…

▲
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲
   ?

He promoted the TPP because he was going to get reamed by Obama if he didn't.

He kept up with it to not seem like a flip-flopping asshole like shillary or obummer until he met with Trump and there's going to be a new, better deal formulated for East/SE Asia with Japan and the US leading it instead of the horrid shit that was before.

Reminder that there is a form of globalism that is for the benefit of nations, not the benefit of corporations. The current globalist trend started in the 70s with a reformulation of the trade deals in the name of "benefiting" third world nations. (AKA exploiting cheap labor for production.) Some Marxists like it because they want to overclock capitalism in order to reach their mythical post-scarcity society.

Reminder that marxists don't often have any understanding of non-vegetable production at any point beyond factories.

lmao they're responsible for the reports of one guy's sex island that stirred up the "comfort women issue" and when it was proven to be lies they issued a small apology only in the japanese edition

Addition:
Abe is all for starting up trade with Russia.

There are vast reserves of natural resources in Siberia that Russia needs infrastructure to develop. Japan's terrain is severely lacking in most natural resources such as iron and oil.

The Japanese have the best rail, agriculture and food production/storage technology in the region, and Hokkaido has plentiful agriculture and transporation technology for cold climates - Hokkaido is so close to Russia you can see Siberia across the ocean from the northern cost. Siberia is a frozen hellhole.

It's a mutually-beneficial engagement and previous presidents have forced Japan to remain at arm's length with the slavs. Korea and China are fucking with Japan hard on all fronts. Russia is an out that circumvents this, and coupled with Japan's recent attempts at fostering relations with India it could serve to put the Koreans and Chinese on the back foot.

Abe as an individual gets along with Putin and Trump as well as you could hope. Abe being ousted could cause problems with direct diplomacy.

oh, nuffin m8 …

except …

thetrumpet.com/article/14529.2.193.0/world/world-war-ii/the-cryptic-nationalist-group-steering-japan

Apparently publisher was ordered to cease publication of the 153,000 copies sold "Nippon Kaigi Report" on Jan.6

John McCain: "Dictators get started by suppressing free press"

DPP Lawmaker Yuichiro Tamaki says:
Drinking tea while eating at Tsukamoto kindergarten is prohibited,
because that is how it was in the Imperial Japanese Navy.
And if children poop their pants they must wrap it up and take it home in their schoolbag with their lunchbox.
This is extremely unsanitary, he goes on, and the smell remains in the bag for about a week.

No one cares about this "scandal" because Abe is a boss and Japan will remilitarize to help the US deal with China.

are you okay OP? are you having a stroke or are you just a bitter Korean with a poor grasp of the English language?

This place gets stranger by the day, which group is in control now that stormfront and the jews achieved their goals?

Welp, it looks like the plan was to resell the land in 10 years,
probably to Abe - a nice little tax-free (and dirt-cheap) nestegg for his retirement.
By that time he would be free to rename the school, and start building new ones with the profits,
thus sealing his legacy.
(He and his wife have no children of their own despite undergoing fertility treatment
in the early years of their marriage,
so catharsis there as well.)

And if it wasn't for that pesky headmaster, their cunning plan might have worked!

As it is, Abe will just continue to "deny everything" and the Governor or, more likely, the Education Chief of Osaka will take the fall.

Anyway, Japanese Twitter has woken up, as have the press.
It even made the 9'o'clock news on NHK tonight.
And, of course, the Chinks and Gooks are furious about the hate-speech stuff.

Anyway, I don't think there'll be anything I can tell you from hereon in that won't already be in the news,
so …

The Japs are whiter than you are. Deal with it.

A huge portion of NHK leadership is foreign and they shill for china constantly.

The whole japanese media is anti-japan

Be Seeing You

Reminder that Shinzo Abe is a member of the (((Trilateral Commission))).

Reminder that Shinzo Abe is not a nationalist.

Japs are so cool.

>ッ
is that just an emoji or do they actually have smilies instead of letters?

It's a small "tsu" which basically doubles the sound coming after it (or is like a pause after the first one. He is saying "kekku."

Members of the old guard maybe. There is a lot of seething perversion in lower ranks of their society that needs to be totally purged.

Weebs can you justify yourself?

Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ, and you're in chaoots with Lucifer.

That's a small 'tsu' sound, used to indicate a sort of stutter or pause in the pronunciation on the word.

He wrote 'kek' in japanese, transcribed as 'kekku', but the character you pointed out would be more analogous to the apostrophe in "kek'ku" in terms of it's role and impact on the sound of the word

twitter.com/tasaki_kanagawa/status/835091119494946816

Based tbh.
We need a document like that for white nations.

Than why is it called Easter? Can you find for me the passage in your book that gives instructions on how to enact the ritual? As far as I know there hasn't been many white hares in Cannann in the past 5,000 years.

But there has been many schisms, excommunications and executions over argument to when it should be held. Strange for a people who follow a single deity and say they invented it not repurposed.

Sure, and Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus, amirite fellow Christian?

This

Korean here
why all the hate?
curious

Your people act too much like kikes. I don't blame you for adopting a working strategy, but it isn't a road that leads to long term success.

Hackintosh is where it's at, going to soon install a 3rd HDD where I'm going to install Linux and have my trinity of Windows, Mac and Linux. Besides most hardware is both PC/Mac compatible since Mac switched over to using Intel processors 10+yrs ago.

so it's just you hating on us for using the winning strat?

Chronomancers are online. We are synchronizing this universe. Buckle up, buttercups. This is gonna be an awesome ride.

(trips!)

Here to show you your skillful posting

nice

That's /cuck/pol, retard. Not us.

Nice dubs.

Nice to the second dubs: 22:40:44.

their get is more powerful than the gets here
their board is faster so it's far more potent

Wow is Japan really so clean that a 9 million dollar inside dealing scandal related to a single land lot to be used for educational purposes is enough to be considered a major scandal? Here in America 9 trillion can be declared missing and nobody even notices.

Must be fucking nice

#赤坂飯店

twitter.com/IWJ_sokuhou/status/836226793791053827

Dubs absolutely confirm

I am okay with this
their emperor is Korean anyways

In Canada this kind of shit happens all the time and no one bats an eye. Is Nippon the only white country left on Earth?

stfu retard

but can you kekforce?
🐸
🐸 🐸

HORY SHET!!!!1!!!!!

Crime rates, media control, pachinko, generally being a fifth column, etc

In a word: HAN, (한 or 문화)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)

It is a national neurosis.

they be north koreans tho.
they do all that to acquire funds to keep the NK regime going.
good to know that japs are failing hard stopping THAT

So why did you think it was a good idea to fuck with the race who are famed for holding deep grudges?

Now you'll never ever get untangled with gooks.

Well, at least Japan is wise not to take in a hoard of rapefugees and immigrants.
Japan's population is very high so it wouldn't matter if it dropped by half.
Heck they can drop a lot and it doesn't matter if it's the native people. If you replace it with other people you just killed your nation and its people like introducing an invasion breed or species to an endangered nursery. That hybridisation can never be undone and it would not even be classified as the same because it would not have the same traits or genetics.

….wut

the japanese imperial bloodline is the one with the thickest concentration of korean blood.
specifically koreans from southwest province of korea.

Japanese MSM isn't as bad as our MSM, but it is still pretty fucking horrible.

Their gets are also manipulated. I remember a cap of a Trump will win post that was posted before a pro Bernie post, but the Bernie post somehow was numbered before the Trump one and thus got the digits. The cucked mods are manipulating gets over there.

Just another Friday night in Kasumigaseki:

twitter.com/musabianpo/status/837646176820219904

September 4, 2015 Osaka, Prime Minister Abe met Daisuke Fuyushi, deputy director of Takatsuki Branch of Resona Bank at an Osaka seafood restaurant. Next day, Abe's wife visited the kindergarten and was announced "Honorary Principal". Oh, and Resona Bank agreed to finance the elementary school building cost of 2.1 billion yen.

Also, it turns out that Minister of Defense and raving Nazi Tomomi Inada was a corporate lawyer for Tsukamoto kindergarten of Moriho Gakuen in the past.

And … books used by Tsukamoto Kindergarteners are provided (at a cost of 800円) by "Suzuranai" - Honorable Chairman Akie Abe.
"I would like to promote nation-wide personality education of young people who will be responsible for the future of Japan and participate in creating a beautiful country", she says here:
suzuran-kai.org/greetings/

Soros at it again?

Coming soon ~

Free transfer of 3.6 billion yen city land to Prime Minister 's friend!

blogos.com/article/212454/

then it's just a hearsay

Come back when you've murdered commies on national TV burgercuck

Why is this a big deal? Half the economy of Japan is controlled by the Yakuza. Abe wants his piece. He's no Trump, he was never based. Just because they are friends now doesn't mean Abe hasn't been fucking up his country for a decade.

KIDF please go

"Prime Minister Abe's involvement is obvious" by
Yoshinori Kobayashi '
blogos.com/article/212689/

"Private person" Akie Abe has 5 secretaries (2 more than are allowed to regular Diet members) at a cost of roughly 29 million yen of taxpayers money:
nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/news/200700/1

She is "Honorary Chair", or somesuch, of more than 25 organizations (pic related).

How to keep calm in a crisis …

Drinks with BFF Hotei?

How about a spot of skiing?
2 nights and 3 days hiding in a hot spring resort 300 km away from the city:
nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/news/200802/1

【Emergency · Abe's dangerousness】 Not only Morisuo Gakuen! Spiritual, Chinese Spy, Funai Spirit, Marijuana … Mrs. Abnormal Behavior 6!

tocana.jp/2017/02/post_12459_entry.html

Opposition lawmaker irks Abe with ‘Akheed scandal’ jibe:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/02/national/opposition-lawmaker-irks-abe-akheed-scandal-jibe/#.WLpR1zuGOUk

hey

it's the super mario man

Child abuse 1

Child abuse 2

1st death in connection with this case being reported.
Member of construction staff of Moriho Gakuen "passed away".

So an organization that wants to make Japan strong again and get rid of foreign influence got cheaper government land?
I fail to see the problem with that.

That's because you are a facist and therefore part of the problem.

Back to Holla Forums pink haired having, nigger dick sucking, faggot.

Aren't you supposed to be out telling a dumb bitch how special she is today or something?

Your kind is going to get what is coming to you. Expect more Based Stick men

Yeah, I know he has a gook wife… But still. It means even normies are rising up to fight Leftist Cultural Marxist scumbags. Soon when the real right wakes from its slumber we will be straight up goose stepping by the millions.

Despite huge cuts in subsidies to universities from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology,
funding being offered by the Defence Ministry for defence-related research has increased from just JPY600 million (US$5.2 million) in 2016
to JPY11 billion (US$94.7 million) in the 2017 fiscal year which begins in April.

Some JPY300 million was allocated in 2015 – the first direct research funding from the defence ministry to universities since World War II.

The Science Council of Japan (SCJ) however is set to continue it's ban on military research by universities and other institutes, a stance based on remorse over such studies under Japan’s wartime government.

The statement will be the SCJ’s first in 50 years regarding its position on military research. The previous two, issued in 1950 and 1967, unequivocally banned research for military purposes.

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201703080057.html

Lolcow Akie Abe said she is perplexed by all the media attention she is receiving these days, but she refrained from mentioning or explaining her close ties to scandal-plagued Shinzo Abe Memorial Elementary School.

"Honestly, I don't know what the fuck is going on,” she said on March 7 in a seminar in Tokyo with a lesbian company executive.

The Happy Wimmin Festa 2017 was organized by the executive’s company to discuss being short with fat asses.

“420, blaze it faggit” the wife of the Prime Minister said, refusing to answer questions from reporters after the 20-minute event.

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201703080035.html

(checked)

Yeah, pretty weird seeing nationalist corporations since most are eager to screw over their own people for more profits.

Japan:

A magical place.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkZUwlMXRD4

Japan's largest right-wing organization, Nippon Kaigi (Japan Conference) is the core supporter of the Abe administration etc. :

matome.naver.jp/odai/2146264301912899501?page=%3Cfont%3E%3Cfont%3E2%3C/font%3E%3C/font%3E

List of Nippon Kaigi Members of Parliament :

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BC%9A%E8%AD%B0%E5%9B%BD%E4%BC%9A%E8%AD%B0%E5%93%A1%E6%87%87%E8%AB%87%E4%BC%9A

(pic is old, cabinet is more like 100% NK now)

Breaking:
Osaka City has withdrawn permission for the elementary school to open.
Moritomo Gakuen president has resigned.
News Conference incoming.

However, "The 800 million yen discount has not been solved at all and relations with politicians have not been elucidated."
(twitter.com/bobby_muntan/status/840101340986589184)

at least they know exactly where they stand.

they built a school on an untended landfill?

there is no evidence that it was ever a landfill

Defence Minister of Japan has dementia
Refuses to resign

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20170315_21/

Not very fashy.

fuck off TRS

"Donation remarks are an insult to the prime minister, so we have to take it firmly."

Mr. Basketpond, Head of the school, has been summoned to the Diet as a witness by the chairman of the Korea Democratic Party.
Witness summoning cannot be refused, and if you make false remarks you are charged with perjury.

Apparently, if a Minister makes false remarks, just saying "sorry" is okay.

Meanwhile, a stressed-out Abe has embarked on a 3-day holiday in Europ.

< the damning evidence!

stop necro posting faggot

But … Abe's not dead yet

If it is a real Talmud and not an edited for PR talmud then South Koreans are going to be getting a red suppository.

It's not the real Talmud. That is not for non-jew eyes.

What's wrong with you ?

Koreans are the Jews of Asia. Tojo did nothing wrong. I noticed a strong Jewish influence in Korea when I visited there, from art and culture to technology, and when I have talked with Japanese friends, they have pointed out the major influence that Koreans ('Zainichi' ethnic Korean immigrants to Japan) have in the media, politics, and finance, as well as the Yakuza. This is very similar to the Jews in the United States.

I have many Korean friends as well, and I respect them and value them, but I think that the culture in their home country has degenerated very quickly due to their embrace of modernity and modern technology at the expense of any cultural traditions or heritage.
South Korea has the highest suicide rate in the world (higher than even Japan), and many of those killing themselves are the elderly who have been abandoned by their families and are left out on the streets due to the lack of a welfare system.
This isn't seen as a problem, though, as long as the economy keeps growing.
The same mentality that viewed humans as resources to be used and sacrificed whenever expedient led to the legalisation of abortion and the infiltration of feminist and leftist ideas into the mainstream back in the 80's and 90's.
In South Korea, all the power is in Seoul, Daegu, and Pusan, and the rural working class has no political power. That's probably the cause of a lot of these problems.

Here are some articles about the connections between South Korea and the Jews:

aish.com/jw/s/South_Koreans_Learning_Talmud.html

matzav.com/talmud-study-now-mandatory-in-south-korea/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html

Of course, the Chinese aren't to be outdone (remember also that the Sassoons who profited from the Opium Wars were also Jewish!):

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3531164,00.html

We fuck with the jews all the time. Rabid bitches need to be slapped.

So Worst Koreans are like jews only without the sense of kinship?

Wow… and I thought you could not get any lower than turkroaches…

fucking deejay thread complete with perry came knocking

meant deja vu

queen tbh fam.

They did this in the uk too, they turned the school into academys (brainwashing trade schools for corporations) and sold off the school grounds to pay for it to property developers.

Also playing fields (which increases obesity and therefore diabetes making drug companies millions and the poor die younger).

Thread is one month old. Stop bumping this shit until we get new news from Honorary East Germany.

Alternatively, start a jap/pol/ general thread and shitpost there instead.

You want me to start a new thread?

Okay, something you're missing here (& it's my fault for not saying)
is that this is now HUEG news in Japan.

THIS ARTICLE IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT:
www.thetrumpet.com/14529-the-cryptic-nationalist-group-steering-japan
Here's the first paragraph:

"What if Germany elected a leader who was part of a radical nationalist group that believed Germany should no longer acknowledge that it committed war crimes during World War ii? What if that group said historic accounts of Germany massacring Jews and other groups were “either exaggerated or fabricated”? What if that group believed Germany should, in fact, be applauded for “liberating” Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and other nations during the war?

What if the stated goal of the organization was to return modern Germany to its World War ii-era “glory”?

And what if this German leader successfully stacked his cabinet with members of that same organization?

This is essentially the actual situation in Japan today. Yet the fact that more than half of Japan’s top leaders hold these beliefs regarding their country seems to attract little attention, especially outside of Japan."

I can't help if this seems to be moving slowly to you.
Here, it's more like every day a new surprise.
And it goes WAY DEEPER than it appears on the surface…

(ctd)

Nippon Kaigi has a sub-group called the Japan Educational Revitalization Organization.
They want to return Japan to it's pre-war state of Emperor worship.
They don't plan on opening just one elementary school, but a whole network of schools and universities across the country.

And the new Counter-terrorism Bill which Abe is proposing is yet another piece in Nippon Kaigi's vision of a new Meiji Restoration.

Abe claims Japan cannot ratify the Convention on International Terrorism unless this bill passes,
and even claims that we may not be able to host the Olympics.
This is BS of course.
Japan (one of the safest countries in the world) already has many laws to cover subversive acts.

This new law will simply allow the government to spy on its own citizens and arrest them in advance of any perceived threat (or criticism of the government).

If enacted it will require a new branch of the police to be created, and this bears a direct correlation to the "Peace and security legislation" of 1925
This legislation was enforced by the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu (Thought Police).
Both the Bill and the Tokkō were abolished in October 1945 by the Allied Occupation authorities.
In the interim, 19 people had died in police custody.
And who was the boss of the Tokkosatsu?
A man by the name of Genki ABE.

There is only one terrorist organisation in Japan nowadays:
they are called Nippon Kaigi
and the government (both national and local) is riddled with them.

Now for my nefarious MASTER PLAN

TO FURTHER THE EDUCATION OF THE JAPANESE PEOPLE

HAHAHAHAHA

what is the context here?

That is Mr. Basketpond, head of Moritomo Gakuen, teaching pre-schoolers how to swim.

Govmt releases some documents relating to Mokusatsu Gakuen:

So kikes are butthurt that Abe is making Nippon Great Again?

Abe is a cuckservative who welcomes island monkey flips, gooks, and chinks into Japan. He also lowered the required residency time needed for permanent residency to one year.

Is that a suprise? From Abe's Wiki

Some of it's Goals

So yea, Japan is being ruled by neo-Imperialist state shinto anti-liberal nationalists who want to ban hentai and end the american imposed school system.