Can stormfaggots fuck off my board

Can stormfaggots fuck off my board
race realism is a pseudoscience used to give you a sense of racial superiority despite you not doing anything for your nation.
Fascism is not about racial hierarchy but a powerful state to mold socially acceptable behaviour and to create a strong nation state
Stop ruining our movement.

Hey look, another soon to be deleted/bumplocked thread.
Let me contribute

You need to lurk more before you can shill effectively, friend.

The vans are coming, Pablo. The vans are coming.

So where would you rather live? A majority white nation or a majority African/shitskin nation and why?

Then I quit chans

I'd rather live with my fellow countrymen building a strong fascist state with no allusion of democracy, a one man dictatorship to the benefit of all citizens

Making shit low effort OPs gets your thread deleted/anchored and you banned. This is such a thread. Do consider suicide.

a wild cuck faggot appears

Reported.

poo in the loo

No. Not even close.

Whites and Asians are objectively superior to browns and blacks in many if not all ways.

Assuming.

Overall, really terrible post. Please tell me someone isn't paying for this.

Fucking pick one

Cancer spacing is cancer.

Sage, bro. Sage goes in the email field. Always sage these threads.

And you think that would work with shitskins in the mix? There is a reason all those shitskin countries are all shit and it's not just their economic policy and organization of government. As bad as the USSR was, it was still better than any shitskin country could ever hope to be. White/High IQ races can make almost any system work somewhat, shitskins cannot. I suggest you get a copy of the book "IQ & Global Inequality".

Cancer spacing? Gtfo, retard, and write like a 1st grader somewhere else.

Kill yourself.

Waste of dubs for a plebbit faggot. You have to go back.

Denying race realism is denying evolution. Shit thread is shit, fag op is fag.

Plebbit? I've never even posted on reddit. Take your shitty spacing meme somewhere else, you raging faggot.

This
Compare nigger communism and "white" communism
Whites are better at almost everything even if that thing is evil.

Hitler was a faggot Cuck
He was too left wing and too socially liberal

I want cuckchan to go and stay go

Also you realize no spacing makes it harder to read? But I guess reading stuff isn't the goal for you, but posting like a faggot is. Fuck off.

Poopoo on your face pajeet xdddddd

You havent read or know anything about facism natsoc traditionalism or really anything on the right

tell me, are the specimens in this picture Niggers, or Monkeys? Your choice.

Acknowledging the good traits of your people and working solely in their interest is not putting oneself on a pedastal to make up for lack of effort. The individual is subservient to his group (race), not the other way around, and for his people a man must do anything and everything he can. It gives purpose and direction to life in a seemingly full and meaningless modern world, and it is how the group dynamic works.
You're right, I do hate many other groups of people. And one that does not know how to hate is useless for the cause of our dying people. There is no room for altruism anymore. We are standing on death's doorstep.

Cuckchan is the other way Jew.

Real creative shlomo.

Yeah for a nigger,

but

maybe

you're

right

and

this

is

so

much

better.

That's not even how I wrote. You're retarded. Come back with an argument, faggot.

Pro tip my dear PLEBBITOR Richard Dawkins is a racial realist

Don't reply to obvious shill threads newfags. report, filter, move on

shit thread tbh

no u

Says the guy using a fallacy. Lol

No, race realism is an inconvenient but realistic assessment of the diverse human character. More than anything, the statistical disperance of crime categorized by race bears this out. The collective character correlates are more than just to intelligence, they are to race. Argue with that if you like, bury your head in the politically correct sands of humanity's universal sameness if you like, but this is a real circumstance that we have to deal with none-the-less. Holla Forums may be an insulting, rough n tumble for virgin minds, but at least we are honest enough to acknowledge that not everyone is the same on this good Earth. Some of us are better than others. Deal with it.

The spirits which animate us may all be of the same esoteric loving substance, but in manifestation of our physical existence we are unique.

Sure, just look at the world and its history. Must be a (((coincidence))).

Niggers all die kill them all.
Africa is gonna be a white with robo waifus
Kikes all dead hahahha

What's even the point of saging if retarded cuckchanners like are going to respond seriously and bump shill threads?

Says the faggot who types like he's prepping his pozhole

Yawn
Chek em

I didn't think they had working internet in Kinshasa, nigger. Don't you have some fried chicken tendies to be eating?

There do is exist newfags who come here everyday who seriously think like the idiot OP. Sharpening our arguments on such half-wits is good practice for when genuine academics and arm-chair philosophers pay us a visit.

Fellate a shotgun!

Back to cuckchan, mate.

In this episode.
No because it's genetic.
85 which is considered clinically retarded, and that's generous because we only count African Americans.
OP is stuck to being a nigger forever, now get the fuck out. Niggers not welcome.