RELAUNCH OF HWNDU

HWNDU to be relaunched in…

NEW MEXICO

at the fucking
holocaust & Intolerance museum of new mexico.

so who's going to be our new cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allonzoarmijo/
twitter.com/dyllbruh/status/832727221475217409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put it in spic central where they'll outnumber and aggressively harass and scream out anyone who isn't on their side, what a coincidence.

Source? Other than some whores kikebook?

me

instagram.com/allonzoarmijo/

They have no where near the room this time compared to the moving image. This will end in a disaster fast if we lock it down. You could park a car there and disrupt this shit pretty fast.

So these retards are going to stand in the middle of traffic all day? This is going to get shut down faster than the other one.

How long do you think it will be before it records a murder? I give it a week.

Mods won't allow a new general thread, regardless of the cast.
The consensus of the moderation team is that ANYTHING the would influence the regular populace is to be anchored and or banned.

inb4 someone gets pushed into traffic

Daily Reminder

>>>/hwndu/
We don't care about your asshurt, cuckchan.

Not again, please; that shit was fucking addicting yet so dull and boring for hours. It was basically like weed

reminder we have a hwndu board now

here's the source.

twitter.com/dyllbruh/status/832727221475217409

apparently it will be live
TOMORROW

So they painted over a mural for this shit?

got no idea what to do when i show up

hey, here is the juicy part though;

it's right next to the holocaust museum, this will be great if ANYTHING ever happens.

man that sucks

wait for some normalfag to start spewing cancer on camera, pass with a car and scream "you're a faggot"

just let kek guide you

>>>/cuckchan/

Or maybe a few deportations!

*filtered.

Holla Forums isn't your safe space, cancer.

OH FUCK, YOU'RE RIGHT.

Just do what comes natural, unleash your inner autism as you redpill the area.

my dick in your ear is my safe space and i'm about to turn this thread into a college campus you keep posting like that

The worst kind of spics are around there. Tell them some celeb is there and maybe he'll get robbed and culturally enriched on livecam.

heres some info on the museum

One glaring omission is anything about African Americans. I hope the museum can expand to include this group and others.
We must never forget these atrocities committed against humanity. Especially today, in this country we as citizens must guard against the slippery slope of intolerance. I am happy that museums like this exist; to teach us about the mistakes of the past.

Highlighting some of the recent racist persecutions, such as the Holocaust, Armenian Genocide, Rwanda Genocide, Native Americans and slavery in the US

Cancer is coming back

Just call ICE the second the muds get rowdy and viola! And all from the comfort of your computer chair.

I missed a lot of threads, what started happening?

God if only some of /ourguys/ from the old cast get there as well, that'd be amazing.

almost in the end of season 2, anons got tired of hwndu threads taking over the board so they made an hwndu board for it

okay but, I mean, this is just an announcement, its not a thread stalking the stream at all.

it should be treated as news, the general stuff can be viewed on the /hwndu/ board.

Honestly, I think HWNDU got a bit cancery for my tastes. But if it starts back up out in bean town where we might actually get to see some deportations and murders then I might just give it another chance.

it only got cringy because there were no opponents and became a hangout for anons

in season 1 green goblin was interrogating everyone to see if they are a troll and shills taking over the camera

we only had paperboy and stolen valor
the antifa shills were tiki (the hippie kid) friends trying to intimidate us

what are the chances of seeing an indian user?

The way you type is cancer. The way you think is cancer. Go back to your containment board

we'll be closer to cuckifornia, that means a higher rate of opponents, ye? That means more conflict and action for any /ourguys/ who are deploying to the site.

would love to see some spics getting the dox treatment, some user should put a sticker above the camera saying "i'm an illegal immigrant" so it can motivate ICE to mobilize faster.

reminder the ny museum was a safe hipster location, this is another ballpark.

I stopped watching the day after Sam Hyde showed up. Hopefully a new location will breathe some new life into the stream.

I left it on my side monitor, nothing really happened to be honest, it felt like a fucking screensaver for my other monitor, we did take over but there were no more bantz and lulz, I thought this would be like that one time where cuckchan oldfags would bash some card stand and run away.

nice, this ups the danger. i hope you guys don't puss out at the cholo faggots.

he's looking real jewy

pay some homeless drunk indians to go bitch about how the white man stole their land

I mean this isn't bad actually. We can get a he will not deport us hashtag trending for illegal immigrants to show up and say to the camera that they are illegal and their name in order to show solidarity. Then we get ICE to do live deportations if we are lucky.

Imagine Shia's surprise when there are even more of our guys there than new york. This is going to be a traveling Holla Forums meetup that's going to hit every liberal shit hole in the states desperately looking for somewhere we aren't.
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH
is this location also tax exempt and federally funded?

It's on a sidewalk near it so i think that's irrelevant. It's public space.

It also means there can't be more than a few people there at all. It's a real shame there isn't a big building on the other side of the street for projections.

Or, it means that retarded liberals get run over live on stream by drunk mexicans while trying to chant into the camera.

Shia looks like he has aged a full year since new york, even after getting himself reasonably cleaned up. He looks broken, he will never completely trust a stranger again.

So you're saying Adidasbro will be there in full drive gear then?

No, it is run off donations from some rich shitlib Jew lawyer in Santa Fe and sporadic e-begging.

t. ABQ user.

Can confirm, living here corroborates that the darker the mexican is, the more shit they are, the whiter castizo mexicans are tolerable at least.

40 minutes to relaunch, get hyped. Who's showing up day one? I can't imagine their reaction if they get trolled on day one of the relaunch

SOMEONE DO IT