Liberals panicking

Exhibit A Cenk Uygur
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH3Yz2IlUM
youtube.com/watch?v=CLKpnIYvHjs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gH68X50ajs
youtube.com/watch?v=lfXdd1CcyxU
youtube.com/watch?v=PryCQ5UQs28
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-democrats-should-panic-if-the-polls-still-look-like-this-in-a-week/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really do not want this new right wing to gain traction. People are increasingly taking a liking to this false solution to neoliberalism.

I fucking love when Cenk loses his composure. If Trump wins he might just have an existential breakdown and questioning liberalism.

It's only one step further to loss of total faith in the system and calling for revolution.

I just want all the liberals, kulaks and muslims to die

Who cares? The establishment picked Shillary

youtube.com/watch?v=-gH68X50ajs
youtube.com/watch?v=lfXdd1CcyxU

By contrast comrade dore

Because It's amusing

Yeah he's really not pulling any punches.

youtube.com/watch?v=PryCQ5UQs28

It isn't much different with the conservative liberals.

I hope trump wins

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-democrats-should-panic-if-the-polls-still-look-like-this-in-a-week/

Cross your fingers, m80s.

I don't really want Trump to win, but if he does I'm going to feel a tremendous sense of schadenfreude knowing how badly Hillary wants it.

In her final moments hooked up to some machine in some hospital somewhere, she'll lament how close she came and how in the end she was beaten by a buffoon, dying friendless and alone. Maybe she'll even think it was all a right wing conspiracy against her. Maybe she'll died thinking she really did deserve to be president.

But it won't matter, and she'll die knowing that all the bodies she climbed over, all the people she stepped on, all the cheating and lying and backstabbing, all of it was ultimately for nothing because she's so disliked that a clown was able to skate in a snatch up the one thing she's spent her whole life scheming towards. She'll never be the hero of little girls everywhere. She'll never go down in the history books as the first female president of the US. She'll be just another footnote along with the rest of the little people. This will be her last thought before her consciousness fades into the blinding slurry of chemicals that cascades through her brain moments before death. The only unfortunate element of her passing will be that there isn't a hell for her to rot in.

chairman dore
never bore

Do you agree with that image? Do you think that the answer lies in post-economics, post-politics, post-society?

this is great stuff, he's mad as fuck. and in spite of him being a liberal, he's still pissed that hillary won the dem nomination.

that's an epic post, it really made me want her to lose.

the important thing is that they think there's a difference. My libfriends have been treating this election like it's the fucking apocalypse and everything will cease to exist if Trump wins

thanks hegel :^)

Cenk is such a dumb fuck. He's good at chatting shit and being entertaining but that's it.

10/10 bourgeois fucking post gomr8
the system's inherently violent. she's expendable and will be replaced just like trump or anyone else who loses or quits. this narrative of evil people corrupting our hallowed institutions is pro-establishment and counter-revolutionary.

obligatory

Yogapig can't program

But aren't those chatty news presenters unbearable anyway?

My sides!

Mine as well!

This post is entirely projection.

Yes, it's the system, not some replaceable figure, that matters. But you see, candidates like Trump, whose success is literally unimaginable to the establishment, work a bit like a virus in a computer network. The system is like a network, hard to bring down with a frontal attack due to its decentralization and totalitarian-global expansion, yet so fragile to any viral phenomena due to its total integration and interconnection of everything. Global financial crisis was a good example.
Of course Trump can't make the system implode by himself, no matter how insane he might be as a president, but this is a welcoming trend. Just like brexit, another unimaginable event to the establishment ("are they stupid?! don't they know the exit is bad for them?!"). And now there's a new populist anti-establishment party in Italy that describes itself as beyond left and right, a very popular one (they are already taking political positions in some cities), that is promising a referendum on the exit of Italy from EU or something like that. Their success was unimaginable to the political establishment in Italy, but now they're starting to panic from what I've read. This party is not leftist, but like a virus they are moving within the system itself only to bring it down, whatever their actual intention may be.

Believe it or not, individuals, actually exist. And certain individuals are worse than others.

You can acknowledge this and simultaneously not forget that the system that these bad people operate in is the inherent problem.

Wow dude that sounds like a pretty sadistic fantasy.

And?

Honestly if Trump wins in the long run it will be good for the left. The generation that was infatuated with B████ ██████ will grow older over the next four hopefully not eight years and will become an even stronger voting presence than they were this time around.

Under Trump they will become more radical, more determined and the environment for people like B████ ██████ to come forward will be incredibly rich.

Under Clinton the same would happen but unfortunately the right wing of the nation would blame the shit job she would do on the left as a whole and only make them more extreme. Hillary would be nothing but counterproductive for progressives because they would be fighting Clinton's left and the right at the same time.

The biggest thing we would need to look out for would be groups like BLM having their racial message overshadow the economic message which we know is the heart of all of these problems, even the racial ones.

I can't fucking breath

this time it surely is going to work :DDDDD

Do you have any idea how many times Russians had to be gunned down by soldiers for them to finally succeed in a real revolution?

Its a stepping stone process.

Why would they get stronger, rather than give up and support the next hillary-esque presidential nominee?

It already did over the past several years in the form of neocons, unless, of course, you've bought into the false narrative that today's liberals are somehow further to the left than any of the Republicans or conservatives they oppose.

How long do we have to wait before crowds of protesting Americans are gunned down by the police, instead of individually like they are now?

Trump is a lolbert in right-populist's clothing. His election would fuel the nu right but not bring it into power. Be more afraid of what happens when this current generation grows up enough to run for office.

Isn't Trump actually against some trade agreements?

Trump has taken every position under the sun since 2015.

In regards to his political beliefs beforehand, though…

Well, Trump has been particularly consistent about his anti-trade protectionist message. He's also been pretty pro-government even for a republican, much less a lolbert.

He's also been pretty consistently promising tax cuts for businesses, so there's that.

italianfag here, M5S is a joke to anybody with half a brain, their popularity has been in decline for two years now.