Give me 1 (one) reason not to play on the easiest setting

I'm about to start Dead Space for the first time.

Give me ONE (1) reason not to start it on the easiest setting.

Hard today is basically Easy 20 years ago.

I'm not even 20 years old

you're too dumb to play hard so i won't stop you

There's no challenge on easy.
It's a pseudo-survival horror game. Play on hard to ramp up the tension

Skip to 9:12
But this no longer applies to new games.

Nor you are white.Cover yourself slut.

Games are boring on easiest. Exception is games that are still hard on easiest, like Dungeon of the Endless.

Because most games are so stale, lame, boring, trashy and unsalvegable, that playing them on a harder setting makes you feel at least some form of entertainment with these trashy fucking games. Doesn't apply to niche or older games, but that's how it is for me. Vidya is boring most of the time, but less so with a smidgen of difficulty.

Because ammunition becomes very common and the Plasma Cutter is the first and best weapon in the game. If you want absolutely NO challenge because of this, go easy. If you want a semblance, don't.

Hard really isn't hard either. Plasma Cutter really shits on every selection.

Self respect, dignity, not being a complete fucking faggot

Because on normal and below, the game just becomes a generic third-person shooter. The enemies barely tickle you, the game throws health packs and ammo at you constantly, and you do so much damage that the core mechanic of the game's combat (shooting the limbs) becomes redundant. Enemies will die in a few hits to the torso, so there's no need to aim.

If you die on anything less than hard, it's probably because you forgot to pause the game while you were reapplying cum-lube to your favourite dragon dildo.

Fuck off and go watch fucking movies instead, Hamburger Hepler

You'll make redditors angry. REV UP THAT EASY MODE, STAY MAD SKILLSHILLS

There's a games where the difficulty doesn't do shit.

stalker SOC
literally fuck the last part of the main quest

let me get this straight, that cartoon girl is the offspring of a nip and a german, but for some strange reason she has blonde hair? so the wife cucked the nip?

Well, I played 1 on hard and remember items being kinda scarce, then two and three on normal and EVERY ENEMY dropped an item.
Don't know if it happens on 1 too if it's on easy but it's really annoying.

Not that I'm complaining that modern games aren't nearly as short as old NES games, not by a longshot, but that increased length kinda screws with the idea of selecting difficulty upfront. You play an old NES game and you could get a game over in minutes, then you can choose a different difficulty. That works great. But you play a modern game that's like, 20 hours and choosing a different difficulty is a much bigger deal, unless they're the kind of game that lets you change difficulty midway through.

I guess what I'm saying is, I personally really wish there was some objective difficulty scale, so that playing a game on "hard" actually means something. One game's default difficulty might be another game's Hard Mode, and I don't want to get several hours into a game before realizing it's too easy or too hard and having to start over. Choosing your difficulty before you have any idea what it really means isn't cool in games that take more than a few hours at most to beat.

So play on the difficulty you'd normally play for 20 minutes, then decide if you need to adjust it. It doesn't take too much time.

If a game is still in beginner-tutorial-cakewalk mode after 20 minutes, that's just terrible game design.

It depends on the game really. If choosing the "hard" difficulty merely increases the number of enemies and their overall health but changes nothing else then there is little point in going for it since it just turns the gameplay into a chore.

However, if choosing a higher difficulty significantly changes the game itself then there is no reason not to do it.

As an example, the Thief games change the objectives, and add new ones, depending on the difficulty, encouraging the player to explore if he wants to complete the mission, and additionally don't allow the player to kill human enemies.

This makes the game play significantly differently.

Because easy is a waste of time. Start on normal that way you can upgrade your shit enough to be able to rock hard on new game +

It actually affects the accuracy of the enemies, and what's more important, your accuracy as well.

Playing a STALKER game on anything but Master is just gimping yourself.

I don't think the creator of Kiniro Mosaic really cared about probability and the genetics of it, but its possible for a half asian half european to have light hair, its just not very probable.

You won't be able to beat the game easily on hard due to lack of resources and the power of your weapons. The best way to save ammo is to use your (don't remember the specific name) telekenisis and throw enemy blades at necromorphs. The first one is genuinely fun an so is the second, I didn't get as much of a kick out of the third but I think it's because I beat the first two over 4 times each. By the way I'm gonna spoil the last boss for you. The last boss in dead space one is the last boss from the first borderlands

With dead space you need to play a lower difficult unless you know how to kill things using the least amount of resources. The harder difficulty increases enemy's and their strength, speed and rate of attack. Also it decreases the amount of ammo, health and nodes found (nodes are used to upgrade your suit and armor). A good bonus for me was how many new suits you can find which actually help you while looking cool

You deserve your misery you little shit

No way 20 minutes is enough to get a good idea of a game's overall difficulty. Some games are at their hardest in the early parts, some games ramp it up later, some games have difficulty that's just all over the place throughout the whole game.

It's not accuracy, it's chance for bullets to vanish into thin air.

only bitches play on easy

wait, what?

as opposed to dark hair

==HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP==

im playing the game now and im 3 hours in and i need help

how lewd is this game? do you get to give any new costumes to that one lady you get off the ship with?

The bullets literally travel slower on easier difficulties in soc, and guns have a preset bullet range where it drops into thin air after a certain distance in clear sky, the makarov and sawn off shotgun having the closest bullet disappearance range. better guns have better range but that defeats the entire purpose of slug rounds in the swamps.

but your the only one on the ship

I play games for fun.

But there are poor people and folks who think videogames are an achievement.

To each their own.

Enemies being more of a real threat to you (in gameplay) compliments the setting, plot and representation of the enemies which makes the game more immersive and worth your time to play.

Video games are a waste of time if you're not getting a unique, exilerating and memorable experience out of them.

Correction

Or

Karen has a wonderful body.

If you want to feel like a casual,go for it.

every time you pick easy mode I want you to imagine me laughing at you

The fact that you made a thread for this shows that you care what other people think about you. If you play on easy we'll all make fun of you.

The Japanese (subconsciously or not) want Northern European genes very badly. That's why.

It's not very spooky unless you play on Hard with multiple weapons. It spawns ammo only for the weapons you have equipped, so if you only use the Plasma Cutter you have shitloads of ammo and you don't need to manage your inventory as much.

In most versions of STALKER the easiet difficulty setting is actually the hardest.

You're so superior with your hipster fucking taste in shit.

Game devs usually design 'normal' or the default setting to be the one on the first playthrough.
If you're not a retard, it will give you the best first-game experience.

If a game can't put you in the "playzone" by 20mins in, it's probable a bad one.

Disgusting, that's like forcing an Indian to fuck a south american.

Dead Space's main gimmick is cutting limbs off shit and the enemies all have pretty good movesets and animations for moving around without specific limbs but on easy they'll pretty much all die after two or three shots so you'll miss out on all of that.

East Asian and European is the least unacceptable form of miscegenation.
I'm not even a weeb.

obviously so you can brag about it my nigga that's what it's all about anyway

Playing Dead Space on anything less than Hard removes all the tension as the game ceases to be a horror game. The enemies do piss damage below Hard.

I'm saying this as someone who regularly plays every game on normal. I genuinely feel like Dead Space was designed around Hard mode, but were forced to tone the difficulty down by EA. Dead Space on Hard isn't even difficult, its just more spooky.

but even then only asian female with european male

asian males are not good breeding stock.

it can still be scary and tense if you're a pussy who is bad at video games

i can personally attest to that. the first time i played dead space was on normal difficulty and it almost gave me a seizure.

If the game is too easy it won't be scary at all.You might even get bored really early into it if it poses no challenge.

and what said
Modern easy is too easy. To the point where it is boring to play.

This is you, pic related

shit reasons or good reasons?

shit reasons:

good reasons:

it's a singleplayer game, play it however the fuck you want.

you mean if the game dev's not a retard.

It's still something you shouldn't do user. No matter how make it sound it's still inhumane not only to your Asian partner, but your mixed children as well.

I got salty when playing 3 in normal, right at the beginning, I had almost a full inventory of health packs.