Sure was nice of Franco to allow the spirit of Syndicalism to continue to exist through co-ops like Mondragon

Sure was nice of Franco to allow the spirit of Syndicalism to continue to exist through co-ops like Mondragon.

Agreed. Franco is a lot more based than people give him credit for.

Francoism should be an accepted position in the radical left.

franco betrayed his own party, a gigantic faggot. fuck him.

He allowed them to exist because he didn't want a large continue guerrilla war in the Basque, even though they still fought until he died.

Fuck Franco, fascist fuck.

Franco was a reactionary conservative who betrayed the fascist economic policies of the National Syndicalist Falange.

this.

Falangism is fascist. Franco used them to gather popular support against the Republic based on nationalism and the catholic church and support from the other fascist regimes at the time. He was an opportunistic politician, a fascist and a general cunt.

^ Marxism in a nutshell.

Seriously. Calling Franco a Fascist? Fucking sectarians.

corporation and federation of worker cooperatives is the only way to go
praise franco

I've read a quote by Primo de Rivera criticizing both capitalism and communism. How was his ideology not capitalist?

It was also really nice of him to not help it in any way whatsoever despite supposedly being a "syndicalist".

Franco was based. He had great relations with Cuba.

Upon his death, Castro issued a 3 day mourning period (no joke).

ITT: Non-spics talking about Franco
He was shit, ruined the entire country for decades, and possibly made one of the largest, still uninvestigated, ideological genocides on the world. The funny thing is, the people who were on that regime were NEVER condemned, they were all pardoned, and some went on to form political parties. Its perfectly legal to form a party in Spain to instaurate a francoist regime again.

t. Rojete

where did I say commies dindu nuffin, friend? Also, I say over 100000 missing people (only surpassed by fucking Cambodia) is a genocide. Its not my fault that ideologies based on killing the reds killed reds

this is the reason why we need to bomb the fucking vaile de los caidos in the revolution

The spirit of Lassalle lives on, comrade.

Here in Argentina, leftists say 30,000 dissapeared in the last dictatorship when the real number isn't even a third of that and they are bothered by people who question that number and remind them of the leftist guerrillas' atrocities. I assumed Spanish leftists are similar, that's why I made that comment. Btw, did I get that term right? Leftist are called rojetes over there, right?

so its okay right?

The United States assisted genocide of 1 million Indonesian Communist and Chinese is bigger.

The real number ranges from 7,500 - 30,000.