Kellogg's hurting, to shut down distribution centers

Yet another company feeling the effects of defying the God Emperor and siding with leftist traitors. You will remember they pulled all their advertising from Breitbart following the election.

archive.is/4pENI

Well it seems their sales have taken a nose dive following this. They are set to close 39 of their distribution centers, affecting 1,100 workers.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/09/kelloggs-shutter-39-distribution-centers-layoffs-loom/

Moral of the story, do not defy the God Emperor and side with traitorous commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

arch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a better cereal company to help boost the stocks of?
Have any come out in support of Trump?

I guess Post or General Mills. Kellogg's decided to get political, so they deserve this punishment, the idiots

Gorilla Munch still best cereal.

Are we sure Post is okay? Grapenuts is best cereal.

I dont eat much cereal these days, but when I was a kid, the cereal in the bags on the lower shelves was pretty much as good as the name brand shit.

I dunno, man. It's not just cereal. I can't even make a damn sandwich anymore without it somehow being political.

Apparently that cereal is non-GMO now. Thats a good sign.

Natures Path
Cascadian Farms

We should probably buy as much food as we can directly from the farms. Of course that is much easier said than done, ESPECIALLY if youre stuck in a fuckin city.

http:// us.naturespath.com/about

Eh, they seem to stick to food related stuff.

Kelloggs has it coming for their part in American cultural genital mutilation. Throw those cryptokikes out.

This. They made cornflakes and promoted circumcision to prevent masturbation.

Reminder that the founder is responsible for bringing circumcision to the United States. Get fucked yids.

I love this cereal. I have 5 boxes of it. My grocery store has a organic section. All the welfare fucks don't but it because of the higher price. Then because of this the store has to rotate inventory and marks stuff down to .50 cents or $1.00. Every weekend they fill two shopping carts filled with organic stuff like the 5 boxes of ceral I bought last week for .75 cents a box. The retared Satanists on welfare continue to avoid the aisles in the small offset organic section. And I live like a king for a mere few bucks a week.

I was not aware of this. Now to boycott them is the duty of every non-pozzed American.

I like western family. They have fed my family out here in the west for a long time

Ill remember that. Good tip user.

Horrible spelling. For me.

You know, only whites consume cow milk. So the largest part of kellogg's customer base must be white people.

I still don't get why they would take an anti-white stance. They are literally siding against About 99% of their own customer base. The kellogg's people must be retarded or something.

Also, I had bacon and eggs for brekkie this morning. Fuck Kelloggs.

Reminder to find a way to reanimate and torture the founder of Kelloggs.

unfortunately i liked rice krispies and corn flakes.

Who owns the farm where your eggs and bacon came from?

Why would you buy Kellogg's Corn Flakes? The store brands are literally the same exact thing.

Exactly. The generic shit in bags is exactly the same shit. I learned that at a young age.

there are generic brands of those cereals.
you dont need kellogs

Our standards are too low that everyone wants these companies to stay neutral in the very best case scenario. We need to be demanding that corporations start supporting us. There's not one that supports us. It's either they support us or be destroyed.

A mate of mine who runs a small business.

I believe we are at the time when companies better support the Empire, or face extinction.

Reminder that Kelloggs funds BAMN, which is "antifa"

Isn't that the Save-On Foods housebrand?

Malt o' Meal aka MoM brand generic. Same exact fucking cereal as Kellogg's, Post, and General Mills but bulk prices. Comes in a zip-lock bag instead of a box too; way more convenient and maintains crispiness longer.

Looks like MOM Brands was bought by Post Holdings in 2015, but they continue making all the MOM Brands generics of everything, as well as the original Malt o' Meal hot cereal.

Hah, they said they hadn't noticed an effect. Nothing but lying cunts. I stopped buying their stuff. I found a replacement that is waaaaaay better and cheaper.

Oh, you mean Kix?

Not really, user. There's always farmers markets in just about every city outside of the northern states. Atlanta, for instance, has a year-round Farmer's Market in DeKalb County. Produce is cheap and good.
If you live North of the Mason-Dixie line, you're probably fucked for year-round access. Ohio, PA, Indiana should check with their local Amish. Upstate New York should find the nearest nuclear device and detonate it.
I'm just kidding, New York. Stay classy.

So long as the company isn't owned by kikes, it's fine.

Reminder that any father who has his son's penis mutilated is a beta cuck faggot. I thank Kek my sister's upcoming baby is female (found out today). Otherwise I would feel very compelled to shoot my brother in law when he would inevitably get his greatest creation's most important body part sliced up.
Also any doctor or nurse who participates in this deserves to be vivisected to death

There's a Reese's peanut butter puff knockoff sold in a big ass bag now. Heads up to all my bagged-cereal fans.

Best cereal coming through

Trump Curse strikes again.

Sorry user, I don't eat gravel.
cut oats master race

Hol up a second, so this shitty cereal company pulls ads off of a real news website, because they actually reported on news.

Then they advertise on fake news websites such as CNN, which buys chinese bot traffic because real people don't watch fake news.

Therefore barely anybody sees ads and their cereal goes bankrupt.

All my favourite cereal is made my general mills, are they alright?

I know that they use TSP in their cereal as an emulsifier or something.
I use it to strip filth off of cupboards before repainting them.

Also, checked

What did they expect?

Checking these Hitler dubs

Make a better sandwich. Most of those companies focus on acquiring brands, cutting costs, and providing low quality foods to consumers. Famous Amos owned by Kellogg's is a good example of this. They went from a local bakery using a family recipe to being a brand of disgusting, dry cookies in vending machines. The current product has nothing to do with the original cookie recipe at all. Many of the products behind the brands on that list had similar fates.

Most cereals are not healthy. People with heart conditions are told not to eat them. Even Cheerios, which was marketed as being good for the heart. It was just false advertising, much like how old sodas were advertised as a cure-all. Cereals only appear healthy due to their vitamin sprays.

Fucking why, the only nutrition in that garbage is synthetic vitamins. Eggs, bacon, ham, grapefruit etc are all superior options for breakfast.

There's no point to cereals when you can just eat rolled oats with roasted nuts, honey and fresh fruits.

I'm an honorary aryan now?

No man, a great majority of "my people" can't be called implicit Aryans even jokingly, and I mean it. They will get butt mangled if you call them indians, brown, or tell them they have a cactus on their forehead however. The more south you go in to my parent's homeland, the more you'll see shit like this.

Looks so much like the Argies who claim they're white.

I considered adding it to the collage, but this is more about kikebart than Trump, it's not quite the same curse.

I'll never forgive them for ruining the cover likely intentionally trying to fight the meme.

AWESOME NEWS OP

I made sure I didn't buy their products after I had heard of their support of Hillary and Leftist open border stances.

It feels rewarding to say fuck you to my enemies.

Whatever company is small, local, ideally producing organic or at least non-GMO, and making oatmeal or muesli.

Any cereal other than oats for breakfast is a faggot's breakfast.

Where does mcdonald's and the rest of the fast food chains sit in this? The diagrams all leading back to one megacorp or another is like some serious Shadowrun shit.

General Mills proudly promotes homosexual adoption and race-mixing in their commercials
arch ive.is/XLvSO

General Mills bought Cascadian Farms

… i really wish I could eat some fucking cereal right now

But hooray

No matter how fat you are or how badly you want to lose the weight, eating under your BMR is not a good idea.

He's probably a manlet.

Eating less than BMR is doable if one is careful about ensuring adequate supply of micronutrients. Have to avoid potassium, magnesium, etc, depletion.

These anons have it right if you want to change up a bowl once a while with sugar bombs instead of Grape Nuts. MoM brands are twice the size of brand cereals for the same price.

I get the same feeling when I see anyone buying anything from RCA as if the components didn't come from the same chinese factory as every other TV next to them on the shelves.

cereal is a ploy by the carb jew, do not eat this filth that has zero nutrients other than sugar

They're in a separate blob for chain restaurants. McDonald's doesn't sell food in the grocery stores like that diagram is focused on.

This is what i eat. I just buy Bob's mill organic rolled oats and eat it cold with honey and peanut butter.

I honestly wanted some but couldn't find the picture and bought something else. Praise KEK Almighty.

Cereal is kike chow anyway. All carbs, no nutrition.

Oats are the best grains, but grain is pretty shit to begin with.

fuck off, you grammar whore.

didn't read ids. fuck it.

this

You might as well shill for White Genocide you fucking kike

Detroit has 2 or 3 farmers markets every sat.

Actually I undercounted just a little bit.
I would assume this is pretty much standard in all the northern cities in the US