Got a new GPU, and I want to play a good game with really good graphics. Trying witcher...

got a new GPU, and I want to play a good game with really good graphics. Trying witcher, but thats like a game I need to give my full attention too.

emulate NEs games with DX12 filters

Unfortunately there's not much that will push hardware ATM since there are no decent PC tech demos because they are prohibitively expensive and current games have to be kneecapped just to run on Worst Generation tech.

But try the Metro games with shit turned up to 11, and anything that runs on the Crytek Engine. Like Crysis with mods. And then play it on Delta mode like it's meant to be played. It's a completely different game when you have to go Predator/guerrilla fighter 24/7.

forza 6
my GPU is a lowly 880M and it's already impressive

Isn't that one of those dumb Windows 10 exclusives?

I got a GTX 960 BTW I needed to replace my 290, so it was really a light downgrade.

I hope you got it used for a great deal OP.

my regular gpu crapped out. Needed something to tide me over.

you could've just played old games and console games for a couple months you faggot.

right now's a great time for deals

10xx series benchmarks aren't in yet so people are chasing each other in circles over how great they are, good goys are trying to sell asap

once benchmarks are in people will settle down and prices will bounce but i picked up a 290x for $200 and i'm pretty okay with that

When i got my new GPU i played Battlefield 4 because it's horrendously optimized. When I was able to play at ultra without framedrops I figured it was alright.

my motherboard doesn't have an intigrated gpu, or anything, so I wouldn't be able to use my computer at all. Still planning on saving up for the 1080.

Also Somehow the 960 runs the witcher 3 way better then the 290.

I'm in the same boat. I just recently got a gtx 960 for a good deal, and while it isnt god-tier, I've never had a decent graphics card/new console. I don't know what to play with it.

dark souls

Try see how some Unity trash runs.

what is wrong with GOTY version?

Something to do with TressFX/Hairworks If I recall.

Crysis 3
All Metros
Project Cars
Witcher 3
GTA V
Arma 3

These are the games I tested my rig with.

-Modded S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-Ashes of the Singularity
-Modded GTAV

ARMA 3 maxed to hell, but honestly ARMA 3 is far more optimized than the other games in the series, so you shouldn't have that many problems

That's like 66% performance of your 290. WTF were you thinking?

Pic

Second hand?

All Crysis games on max
Pirate a new Battlefield game
Dark Souls 3 has pretty high requirements and looks nice
MGSV

It runs like butter on everything.

What are you talking about, Witcher 3 is a complete autopilot colletathon snoozefest, it's one of the best picks you could do for a game you don't have to pay any attention to, not that that makes it a good game.

stop

Get triggered.

Whenever someone calls their computer a "rig", all I can think of is image related.

wew

Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason
Serious Sam 3
The Talos Principle
Arma 3
Tesseract assuming you can find someone to play it with
Voxelstein 3D