Alright Holla Forums

Alright Holla Forums

I'm writing a book….

It's going to be done election time 2020. I want it to redpill normies on the media. Its about media bias and I'll be recording instances of the media's constant bullshitting…

I've got quite a few ideas already. A good portion of it is going to be relating to famous crimes that have occurred and that were lied about in the media to the point that fiction surrounding the cases became facts; Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Rodney King, Matthew Sheppard etc. Any other examples?

Also it will include sections on things like the whole recent Pewdiepie bullshit and how the media tried to screw him.

A good portion will also relate to Donald Trump's treatment in the media. I can't always watch CNN and MSNBC, so any examples you guys can throw my way will be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

premiumoutlets.com/outlet/houston/stores/us-polo-assn-outlet>>9292809
8ch.net/pol/res/9286351.html#q9305601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not going to get your hateful literature published anywhere.

If The Hunter and Unabomber manifest are published, anything can be press.

Hi Chaim

Make sure you talk about what gaslighting is, make a case example out of Steven Colbert(he is on the payroll of the DNC and pretty open about it), NGOs and how debauchery is used to blackmail figureheads towards the end.

michael savage gets some pretty based shit published. maybe cuz hes a kike tho.

Include images to back up your text.

you can get anything published.
but you have to actually write it

Thats too long to write a book of such themes, its going to be irrelevant by that time, also you will have to pay the publishing on your own, do you have resources?

This bitch suicidal

This is probably one of the saddest images I've seen in my life.

nah user, those are just from hair bands
t. long haired dude that puts his hair up when he goes running

That's what they have in store for all of us.

Get a haircut.

I guess if you're ugly.

Who is this weener machine?

First post everytime.

Bitch is from Houston:

premiumoutlets.com/outlet/houston/stores/us-polo-assn-outlet>>9292809

>>>/oven/

Normie is a term so autistic and spergy, why don't we call them cattle or lemming like the ancient ethno-nationalists?

Why not? Hillary published a book didn't she?

No it wouldn't. Something like this would be timeless. And I'm a poorfag so I'll be self-publishing online, unless my financial situation changes for the better between now and mid 2020…..

Also, pics like that are the only way to get Holla Forumss attention.

I'd overlooked images, but yeah now that you mention it… that has been noted.

Jews own the book industries.

>>8ch.net/pol/res/9286351.html#q9305601

That doesn't mean self publishing an ebook isn't an option.

Best way for a book to make money / gain exposure these days is to give the ebook away for free on your website, but still offer a dead tree version of the book for sale somewhere like Amazon.

People who really love your book will tell others about it, will probably buy a hardcopy for themselves, and the potential for exposure is huge if you give the ebook away for free.

Heed these words and you will succeed.